7801 Laurel Avenue, Cincinnati, OH 45243 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Alterations by Toni

Wedding Gown Alteration Specialists in Cincinnati

Cincinnati’s Premier Shop for Bridal Alterations!

We specialize in the fine, delicate sewing your bridal gown requires, with absolute perfection you can trust. When you arrive for your appointment, our entire focus is on you — your wedding is a special day and you deserve to have your gown altered as you wish, in the most professional manner possible.

Full line of bridal services, including safe storage of your gown until the wedding day, dry cleaning of your gown (if purchased off the rack), wedding gown preservation, personalized items such as ring bearer’s pillows, garters, your monogram sewn into your gown.

Mother of the Bride/Groom and Bridesmaids, Flower Girl, Prom, Homecoming, Cotillion and all other formal wear alterations.

* Custom fit alteration of your gown to fit your shape, and the style of your gown

* Unique bustles to complement the style of your gown

* Final pressing of all layers of your gown

* Corset back — order extra yard of fabric for this look (perfect for a dress that is too small — maintains original details of your dress with no compromise in design)

* Appointments are required in order to provide you with the undivided attention of our bridal specialist

Great location with plenty of parking.

Follow Alterations by Toni on
fp83232 uqcshlukaxroqdfv8 7ot 7925977344

276 Reviews for Alterations by Toni

Jessica · Married on 10/20/2018

Dream Wedding Dream Dress

I found Toni by searching for the highest rated bridal gown alteration seamstress in Cincinnati and she definitely lived up to that reputation! Given my short 5'2' stature, my dress needed shortened quite a bit as well as taken in too in a few places. Toni was able to create a perfect fit for me in every way and also added a beautiful bustle that was easy to manage. My dress looked absolutely gorgeous for my destination Halloween New Orleans wedding and I received literally hundreds of compliments on my dress all night as my husband and I had a traditional second line brass band parade through the French Quarter! She was very polite, professional, easy to work with, and made me feel very comfortable and confident in her work. Thank you Toni so so much for helping to make my wedding day dreams come true!

Alterations by Toni 1
    Alterations by Toni 2
    Alterations by Toni 3
    Alterations by Toni 4

Nicole · Married on 06/23/2018

Toni did an absolutely amazing job with my dress. It could not have been more perfect. I am not a big fan of what dresses look like bustled and she made my dress just look like a ball gown after being bustled. You could not even tell it was folded on itself. It was perfect.

Alterations by Toni FAQ

• How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Appointments Only, Cleaning, Preservation
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Garters, Jewelry, Undergarments, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months

• Ashley Cox Photos
    Ashley Cox Photos Wedding Photographers

I actually had my own wedding gown alterations done thought Alterariosn By Toni for my May 2014 wedding... I was amazed at their work and prices! Now as a full time wedding photographer I get to see repeated work by ABT through my Cincinnati area brides dresses- Which again... I'm still amazed at how beautiful their work is.

• Hyde Park Bridal
    Hyde Park Bridal Wedding Dresses

Alterations by Toni is absolutely the best in bridal alterations! Cincinnati brides and brides from all over are always impressed by her amazing work! Toni has been in the business a long time and knows what she is doing and will work nonstop until a bride is completely thrilled with her gown! You won't regret using her for your bridal gown and any type of clothing alterations!

• 7801 Laurel Avenue Cincinnati, OH 45243 See on map