7801 Laurel Avenue, Cincinnati, OH 45243 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing

About Alterations by Toni

Alterations by Toni is a wedding gown alteration specialist in the Cincinnati, Ohio area. This professional takes care of every fine detail when working on a customer’s wedding gown. From cleaning to alterations to preservation, no part of the process is overlooked or rushed. This way, couples can guarantee that their gown will be as perfect as the day itself.

The alteration specialist at Alterations by Toni can take care of dresses, garters, undergarments, and veils. For gowns purchased off the rack, the specialist offers dry cleaning. Alterations of a wedding gown include sewing the gown to the shape of the customer’s body, choosing a bustle that compliments the shape of the wedding gown, and the final pressing of all layers of a wedding gown. The shop will even store the gown for safe-keeping until the day of the wedding. For wedding dresses that are too snug, the shop offers corset backs to allow for breathing room while maintaining all the details of the original dress. Alterations by Toni doesn’t only handle wedding gowns. Any member of the wedding party can have their alterations done at the same location. This includes brides and grooms, bridesmaids and groomsmen, mothers and fathers of the bride, mothers and fathers of the groom, flower girls, and ring bearers.

Follow Alterations by Toni on
pillows2

313 Reviews for Alterations by Toni

• Nina

Nina G. · Married on 06/03/2021

Professional, Patient, and Precise!

Toni is wonderful! She met with me three times to discuss and alter my dress to ensure it fit beautifully for my wedding. I bought the dress off the rack, so Toni's team worked hard to ensure it could be tailored to fit my figure. The hem was raised, the shoulders shortened, and bra cups installed. She also had it professional cleaned, along with steaming my veil. The experience was easy, smooth and highly professional. I'd recommend them to any bride. Even after my wedding, she wanted to see pictures to make sure that the dress met my expectations.

Sent on 05/14/2019
  • Kody

Kody B. · Married on 05/01/2021

Excellent!!! Love it!!

Do not be afraid Toni may have retired but there are a lot of other very nice and professional and amazing women that still work there and do a great job, and have been doing a great job for many years now. I came here at the recommendation of Sandra at bridal and formal. I am impressed. My dress weighed 11 pounds of satin and the nice lady there was able to make it perfect for my wedding. She took in the shoulders a little, hemmed it, re-sewed on most of the appliqués so it looked perfect, and made a 16 loop bustle. The bustle was easy to figure out for my bridesmaids and didn’t take long. It held in place all night and I definitely didn’t hesitate with my dancing. I twirled the entire time and also we did a lift at the end of the first dance. We took photos on top of a parking garage in what felt like 30 mph winds and my dress had no issues. I would highly recommend going to alterations by toni. The price was well worth it for how my dress turned out. The women there were so nice and interested in me and in my wedding. Highly recommend the “press pick up” The woman also was very nice inside the store and let my friend come along to one of the appointments with her two babies. She even gave them each a candy cane. I am impressed by the work they did on my dress. She did a ball gown bustle *"

Sent on 05/31/2021

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Alterations by Toni Pricing

Alterations by Toni Price Rates

Alterations by Toni FAQ

• How do you price dress alterations?
    By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Groomsmen
    Mother of the Bride
    Mother of the Groom
    Ring Bearers
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Appointments Only
    Cleaning
    Preservation
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Garters
    Jewelry
    Undergarments
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    Less than 6 months

• Ashley Cox Photos Wedding Photographers

I actually had my own wedding gown alterations done thought Alterariosn By Toni for my May 2014 wedding... I was amazed at their work and prices! Now as a full time wedding photographer I get to see repeated work by ABT through my Cincinnati area brides dresses- Which again... I'm still amazed at how beautiful their work is.

• Hyde Park Bridal Wedding Dresses

Alterations by Toni is absolutely the best in bridal alterations! Cincinnati brides and brides from all over are always impressed by her amazing work! Toni has been in the business a long time and knows what she is doing and will work nonstop until a bride is completely thrilled with her gown! You won't regret using her for your bridal gown and any type of clothing alterations!

• 7801 Laurel Avenue Cincinnati, Ohio, 45243 See on map
    513-488-1783 (Phone number)
    M-Th: 9:30 AM - 6:00 PM Fr-Sa: 9:30 AM - 3:00 PM
    Location of (Alterations by Toni)