About Alterations by Toni

Cincinnati’s Premier Shop for Wedding Gown Alterations!

Wedding Gown Alteration Specialists in Cincinnati

Cincinnati’s Premier Shop for Bridal Alterations!

We specialize in the fine, delicate sewing your bridal gown requires, with absolute perfection you can trust. When you arrive for your appointment, our entire focus is on you — your wedding is a special day and you deserve to have your gown altered as you wish, in the most professional manner possible.

Full line of bridal services, including safe storage of your gown until the wedding day, dry cleaning of your gown (if purchased off the rack), wedding gown preservation, personalized items such as ring bearer’s pillows, garters, your monogram sewn into your gown.

Mother of the Bride/Groom and Bridesmaids, Flower Girl, Prom, Homecoming, Cotillion and all other formal wear alterations.

* Custom fit alteration of your gown to fit your shape, and the style of your gown

* Unique bustles to complement the style of your gown

* Final pressing of all layers of your gown

* Corset back — order extra yard of fabric for this look (perfect for a dress that is too small — maintains original details of your dress with no compromise in design)

* Appointments are required in order to provide you with the undivided attention of our bridal specialist

Great location with plenty of parking.

Categories: Wedding Dress

Veils (3)
Mother of Bride (2)
Undergarments (2)
Garters (1)

Toni is fantastic. My family has been going to her for YEARS - both my sisters had their wedding dresses altered by her, I've gone to her for bridesmaid dresses, and this time it was my turn to go for my own wedding dress! Toni knows what she's doing, and you can count on her for quality work. She's quick and quite accommodating which was especially appreciated since I live out of town and therefore had specific days when I would be in town to come in for fittings, but she was always helpful with fitting my into her schedule! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Kelly, 4/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Toni did an amazing job with my alterations! Looking forward to sharing pictures with her!

Profile Picture Janelle, 3/24/18, 1 Review

220x220 sq 1331316449741 catherineoconnorsave
220x220 sq 1331316452116 4
220x220 sq 1331316455755 stacey3

2 ENDORSEMENTS
I actually had my own wedding gown alterations done thought Alterariosn By Toni for my May 2014 wedding... I was amazed at their work and prices! Now as a full time wedding photographer I get to see repeated work by ABT through my Cincinnati area brides dresses- Which again... I'm still amazed at how beautiful their work is.

Alterations by Toni is absolutely the best in bridal alterations! Cincinnati brides and brides from all over are always impressed by her amazing work! Toni has been in the business a long time and knows what she is doing and will work nonstop until a bride is completely thrilled with her gown! You won't regret using her for your bridal gown and any type of clothing alterations!

7801 Laurel Avenue, Cincinnati, OH 45243   See On Map
513-271-7673 (phone)
M-Th: 9:30 AM - 6:00 PM Fr-Sa: 9:30 AM - 3:00 PM
Alterations by Toni is a wedding gown alteration shop from Cincinnati, OH. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Northern KY, Dayton, OH, and greater Cincinnati. Alterations by Toni is a professional wedding gown alteration shop that has been part of the Cincinnati wedding industry for many years. We specialize in Bridal Gown Alterations, Mother of the Bride, Bridesmaids and Wedding Gown Preservation.