Alterations by Toni

Cincinnati, Ohio View map

Alterations by Toni is a wedding gown alteration specialist in the Cincinnati, Ohio area. This professional takes care of every fine detail when working on a customer’s wedding gown. From cleaning to alterations to preservation, no part of the process is overlooked or rushed. This way, couples can guarantee that their gown will be as perfect as the day itself.

The alteration specialist at Alterations by Toni can take care of dresses, garters, undergarments, and veils. For gowns purchased off the rack, the specialist offers dry cleaning. Alterations of a wedding gown include sewing the gown to the shape of the customer’s body, choosing a bustle that compliments the shape of the wedding gown, and the final pressing of all layers of a wedding gown. The shop will even store the gown for safe-keeping until the day of the wedding. For wedding dresses that are too snug, the shop offers corset backs to allow for breathing room while maintaining all the details of the original dress. Alterations by Toni doesn’t only handle wedding gowns. Any member of the wedding party can have their alterations done at the same location. This includes brides and grooms, bridesmaids and groomsmen, mothers and fathers of the bride, mothers and fathers of the groom, flower girls, and ring bearers.

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Groomsmen
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom
Ring Bearers

Which of the following services do you provide?

Appointments Only
Cleaning
Preservation

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Garters
Jewelry
Undergarments
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months

• Julie
    Julie C. Married on 07/14/2021

The one to trust with your wedding dress!

I am so grateful that Alterations by Toni was recommended for my wedding dress alterations. I trusted their recommendations, they were timely with my wedding date and they were great to work with every step of the way. I even had them alter other dresses I wanted to wear on our wedding vacation week. Thank you, the dress couldn’t have fit any better!

Alterations by Toni's reply:

Thank you, Julie, for this review and for the beautiful photos of your wedding day and the boat - so fun! All the best to you and your new husband, and come by again soon for any future alterations.
    Erin F. Married on 06/11/2021

Miracle Workers!

The Alterations by Toni team work magic! I brought it my very fitted wedding dress and they were able to make it fit perfectly! The bustle of a piece of art that was easy to implement and stayed the whole night. After rescheduling my wedding due to COVID, the team was able to make the adjustments again in time for my wedding. I was very happy with the work they did on my wedding dress!

Alterations by Toni's reply:

Thank you so much Erin, for this sweet review. You were a pleasure to work with, and we are so glad you were thrilled with the fit of your wedding gown, and that the bustle worked well for you. We wish you all the best for a happy and healthy marriage! Great to see your photos too.
  • Tori
    Tori R. Married on 06/11/2021

best of the best

this woman knows what she is doing. she was right about every suggestion but always made me feel comfortable to ask questions and express ideas! in the end she did the best alterations for my dress and I felt like a dream!

Alterations by Toni's reply:

Thank you Tori! You were the best as well, open and receptive to my suggestions, and a real joy to work with!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Pricing

Ashley Cox Photos Ashley Cox Photos Wedding Photographers

I actually had my own wedding gown alterations done thought Alterariosn By Toni for my May 2014 wedding... I was amazed at their work and prices! Now as a full time wedding photographer I get to see repeated work by ABT through my Cincinnati area brides dresses- Which again... I'm still amazed at how beautiful their work is.

Hyde Park Bridal Hyde Park Bridal Wedding Dresses

Alterations by Toni is absolutely the best in bridal alterations! Cincinnati brides and brides from all over are always impressed by her amazing work! Toni has been in the business a long time and knows what she is doing and will work nonstop until a bride is completely thrilled with her gown! You won't regret using her for your bridal gown and any type of clothing alterations!

7801 Laurel Avenue Cincinnati, Ohio, 45243

M-Th: 9:30 AM - 6:00 PM Fr-Sa: 9:30 AM - 3:00 PM
Location of (Alterations by Toni)

Other vendors in Cincinnati for your wedding