Asterino Sposa Bridal Boutique

Mason, OH View map

Asterino Sposa Bridal and Intimates is a premiere bridal gown and Intimate Apparel boutique in Cincinnati, Ohio. They carry exclusive wedding gowns, special occasion dresses and Intimate Apparel designed by the brand "Asterino Sposa", a label created by the owner and designer of the store, Tammy Asterino. Tammy has been a fasion designer since the age of 12. She graduated from fashion design school in 1992 and continued to design special occasion dresses and wedding gowns. She also opened a children’s boutique, designing her own line of unique children's apparel. Her expertise is now being put towards her "Asterino Sposa" couture line, “Design a Bride” , and new Inimates Collection at Asterino Sposa Bridal and Intimates.

As an appointment-only boutique supplying custom wedding gowns, Asterino Sposa Bridal Boutique provides expert alterations and full customization for each client’s needs. The "Design a Bride" line is separates which allow brides to design their dream wedding gown through choosing a silhouette, bodice style, overlay jackets, detachable skirts, trains and add-ons. The specific items Asterino Sposa Bridal Boutique offers include:

• Exclusive Intimate Apparel, Robes and Nightgowns
  • Bridal separates
  • Bridal gowns
  • Formal gowns
  • Plus-size gowns
  • Veils
  • Professional Special Occasion Alterations
  • Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$1,000 - $2,499

What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos?

$500 - $999

What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals?

$200 - $299

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Appointments Only
Full Customization

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Bridal Gowns
Customary Attire
Formal Gowns
Plus Size Gowns
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Weekly

What is your return policy?

Exchanges

• Amyv
    Amy Married on 03/27/2020

Truly Went Above & Beyond

Tammy was truly amazing! She altered my wedding dress for me. She was so sweet and such a kind person. She made me feel very heard and welcome in her shop. She does a great job of listening to her brides and helping them reach their visions. The bustle she put into my dress worked out perfectly. It looked beautiful during the ceremony and was easy to bustle it afterwards. I bought my wedding dress a size smaller than I should have in hopes that I would lose weight before the wedding. That didn't end up happening and Tammy luckily was able to add some fabric to the back of the dress so that it was more comfortable for me. I was worried about it looking "off" when I added more fabric but you couldn't even tell! My husband and I had to make some changes to our wedding due to COVID. We ended up pushing back our wedding a few months and Tammy was so accommodating. She held onto my dress for me so that it was one less thing I had to worry about and even steamed it for me before the wedding so it was fresh and ready to go. She really went above and beyond what she was required to do. She made multiple changes to my dress that she didn't have to make. Tammy really wanted it to be perfect for me! You can tell she truly cares about her brides and wants them to be happy on their wedding day.

Asterino Sposa Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much Amy! You look so beautiful in your wedding photos! I am so happy for you and your new husband. It was such a pleasure working with you. Have a blessed marriage!♡♡♡
    Hosanna L. Married on 10/05/2019

Wonderful!

I went to Tammy to have my bridal dress altered and she did an amazing job! She was very knowledgable about different ways that she could hem the skirt and I ended up with the perfect dress! Tammy was also very nice and pleasant to talk to. I loved how personal and relaxed the appointment felt compared to some larger businesses. She really seems to love what she does.
    Lucy M. Married on 04/13/2019

Great pricing, fantastic results!

I was planning my Cincinnati wedding from San Francisco, which could have been difficult when it came to dress fittings! Fortunately, I met Tammy and she was the best! She worked around my schedule to get me in for fittings whenever I was in town. Her flexibility was incredibly fortunate the week of the wedding when we were having issues with the ribbing in the dress. It was just one of those things where we couldn’t get it to lay flat, but that did not stop Tammy. She basically took the dress apart from the inside and rebuilt the inside to make it fit correctly. It laid flat on my wedding day and I was so thankful she worked so hard on the dress because I have a lot of beauty shots in the dress where it could have been a problem!

Tammy is such a kind person and an incredibly hard worker. She always had an upbeat attitude and her pricing was fair! She made me feel comfortable… in a wedding dress! Wedding dresses are heavy, but Tammy made it fit like a glove. I cannot thank her enough for her hard work! I would highly recommend Tammy to any bride!

209 Reading Road Mason, OH, 45040
513-492-9615

By appointment only
Location of (Asterino Sposa Bridal Boutique)

Other vendors in Cincinnati for your wedding