301 West Benson Street Reading, Cincinnati, OH 45215 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 10

About Wendy's Bridal Cincinnati

In the heart of the Reading Bridal District, Wendy’s Bridal is Cincinnati’s Premiere Bridal Gown Destination. Whether you're shopping for the bridal gown of your dreams, bridesmaids dresses for your wedding party, or accessories for your wedding-day look, call Wendy's Bridal to make an appointment.

See the latest styles from the best designers in the bridal industry, straight from the fashion runway. Find the wedding dress that speaks to your individual style. Let our bridal consultants help make your wedding dreams come true with a gown from our collection of fashion forward designer bridal styles.

We have a wide variety of styles and colors to add the perfect accent to your dream wedding dress. Bring your whole wedding party today and let one of our bridal experts help find bridesmaid dresses your girls will love! With the largest selection of bridesmaid gowns offered locally, you are sure to find gowns to fit all your attendants' figures and budgets!

At Wendy's Bridal, our #1 goal is to make sure you are happy. You will work one-on-one with one of our experienced bridal consultants, enjoy our individual dressing rooms and on-site alterations by expert fitters trained specifically for wedding attire.

Come to Wendy's Bridal Cincinnati and let us give you the attention every bride deserves!

Follow Wendy's Bridal Cincinnati on

Wendy's Bridal Cincinnati 7
  • Christina

Kyle Helton · Getting married on 10/16/2020

Amazing experience

My experience here was absolutely amazing! My appointment was at 10 and they open at 10, but they lets us in early rather than making us wait outside, and as soon as we walked in we were being taken care of! I was super nervous because it was my first time dress shopping, but I didn’t need to be Michelle was the best!! She helped me pick out dresses that I was looking for and even a few I didn’t think I would like just to keep my options open. She went above and beyond while helping me! They have a great selection of dresses for plush size brides and in general! I highly recommend Wendys bridal!

Sent on 04/01/2019
  • Julie

Julie Anne Garland · Getting married on 10/10/2020

Great places and great dresses!

I called ahead looking for a specific dress that recently had been discontinued, and thankfully they had a sample and it was in my size! My consultant (Jean) was amazing and positive and realistic. She wasn't pushy or any of those qualities that can make you dread going dress shopping. My dress was discounted as a sample, and jean helped me find the perfect sash. She also gave me the opportunity to try on several other dresses to make sure my first pick was "the one." The selection was great, which as a plus size woman I am always concerned about. None of their dresses were the ugly, cheap-looking "big girl dress" you see everywhere else. They had many samples actually in my size in lovely gowns of all shapes and sizes. She put me in the veil and the look was complete. She didn't push me to buy a veil there- she took the time to get to know my vision for my day and that I had a very specific veil in mind that they didn't carry.

Sent on 03/10/2019
    Wendy's Bridal Cincinnati 8
    Wendy's Bridal Cincinnati 9
    Wendy's Bridal Cincinnati 10
    Wendy's Bridal Cincinnati 11

Ashley · Getting married on 10/10/2020

Wonderful Experience!

Myself and my two sisters came to the bridal district on May 25th, Mechelle at Wendy’s bridal, was the best consultant we had all day! I had 4 bridal appointments and we ran into a few other shops there on the block in between appointments. Some stores was not very friendly at all!! Later that day When I returned and had no appointment, Michelle took the time to put me back in my two favorite dresses so that I could make a decision. Michelle is an amazing consultant, I would highly recommend her!!

Sent on 05/28/2019
    Wendy's Bridal Cincinnati 12

Wendy's Bridal Cincinnati FAQ

• Who do you provide services for? Bride, Bridesmaids
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Sample Gowns, Undergarments, Veils

• Sarah Babcock Studio
    Sarah Babcock Studio Wedding Photographers

Gorgeous Wedding Dresses and professional staff. Many of my clients have purchased from Wendy's.

• 301 West Benson Street, Reading Cincinnati, 45215 See on map
    Monday - Thursday: 11:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. Friday -Saturday: 10:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. Sunday: 11:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.