301 West Benson Street Reading, Cincinnati, OH 45215 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 3

About Wendy's Bridal Cincinnati

In the heart of the Reading Bridal District, Wendy’s Bridal is Cincinnati’s Premiere Bridal Gown Destination. Whether you're shopping for the bridal gown of your dreams, bridesmaids dresses for your wedding party, or accessories for your wedding-day look, call Wendy's Bridal to make an appointment.

See the latest styles from the best designers in the bridal industry, straight from the fashion runway. Find the wedding dress that speaks to your individual style. Let our bridal consultants help make your wedding dreams come true with a gown from our collection of fashion forward designer bridal styles.

We have a wide variety of styles and colors to add the perfect accent to your dream wedding dress. Bring your whole wedding party today and let one of our bridal experts help find bridesmaid dresses your girls will love! With the largest selection of bridesmaid gowns offered locally, you are sure to find gowns to fit all your attendants' figures and budgets!

At Wendy's Bridal, our #1 goal is to make sure you are happy. You will work one-on-one with one of our experienced bridal consultants, enjoy our individual dressing rooms and on-site alterations by expert fitters trained specifically for wedding attire.

Come to Wendy's Bridal Cincinnati and let us give you the attention every bride deserves!

Follow Wendy's Bridal Cincinnati on

mori lee 1964
mori lee 676301

301 Reviews for Wendy's Bridal Cincinnati

Samantha · Getting married on 05/30/2020

Michelle did AMAZING! I loved every second of my visit from the moment I walked in, to when I said yes to my perfect dress that Michelle had actually pulled for me! I highly recommend wendys for both wedding dresses and bridesmaids dresses! Thank you so much Michelle!

Wendy's Bridal Cincinnati 1

Ashley · Getting married on 10/19/2019

Succch a great experience at Wendys!! Nikki was the absolute best consultant I could have ever had! She made me feel so comfortable and helped me figure out what silhouette was best for me. She really listened, and actually she picked out the dress I got!!! Without her, I may not have found the dress of my dreams!! Best bridal shop in Cincy!

Carla · Getting married on 09/15/2019

Go see Tiffany at Wendy's bridal!

Wendy's Bridal Cincinnati FAQ

• Who do you provide services for? Bride, Bridesmaids
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Sample Gowns, Undergarments, Veils

Real Weddings

• Sarah Babcock Studio
    Sarah Babcock Studio Wedding Photographers

Gorgeous Wedding Dresses and professional staff. Many of my clients have purchased from Wendy's.

• 301 West Benson Street, Reading Cincinnati, OH 45215 See on map
    Monday - Thursday: 11:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. Friday -Saturday: 10:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. Sunday: 11:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.