301 West Benson Street Reading, Cincinnati, OH 45215 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 10

About Wendy's Bridal Cincinnati

Wendy's Bridal Cincinnati is a bridal salon in Cincinnati, Ohio. This shop creates a wonderful experience for brides searching for their dream gown. These experienced professionals foster a fun and friendly atmosphere from the moment you step through their door.

At Wendy's Bridal Cincinnati, brides can select a number of styles to try on as they search for their dream dress. By booking an appointment, brides getting ready for their big day are treated to to the special attention every bride deserves. Bridal stylists match each bride with a designer dress that lights up the room and draws admiring glances. This bridal shop is happy to work with brides to stay within their budget. They stock a diverse range of designer brands so that various tastes and styles can be catered to. Brides getting ready to celebrate their special day are welcome to be accompanied by loved ones, making for a fun day out. Other features of their service include:

• Bridesmaid dresses

333 Reviews for Wendy's Bridal Cincinnati

• Sharniece

Sharniece Combs · Getting married on 07/03/2021

Excellent Service

My agent was Tiffany and she was amazing! She was very personable and made me feel like I had known her for years. She paid attention to my needs and what I wanted in a dress and delivered. It felt more private and in an intimate setting when coming out in the dress. It was a huge difference from the previous appointment that I had just came from where the agent was working with two brides at a time and both groups were clumped together while I stood there awkwardly in a dress waiting for her to get done. I loved Wendy’s and would highly recommend them.

Sent on 03/04/2020

Hailey Harper · Getting married on 11/06/2020

Best place to buy your wedding dress

Michelle was great! She helped me find the perfect dress and she was not pushy! I would highly recommend Wendy’s bridal!

Sent on 01/16/2020
  • Megan

Megan · Getting married on 10/24/2020

Best appointment of the day!

To start, I grew up in Cincinnati but live in Bryan, Ohio now so booked as many appointments as I could on a Saturday to get an idea of dresses (totally not expecting to pick the dress). The appointment, I actually found my dress which was a different boutique. So we went to my appointment at Wendy's about an hour early to look as possibly bridesmaid dress options (hoping to get online). My consultant Jean was fabulous! She pulled the dress after we told her we probably found the one and let us hang some bridesmaid dresses up with it to see what I liked (before I realized she was my consultant). Then she let me pick out some dresses while she pulled a few of her own, we told her upfront we wanted to try "the dress" on last. Jean was the most personable consultant out there! She was there to help you pick a dress not sell you a dress, she even marked the dress down more than the price tag at the other store! She was super accommodating and when it came time to try the dress we didn't want me to look at myself till I got in front of all the mirrors and she walked me out with my eyes closed and everything. I seriously could not have had a better experience and she was the BEST consultant all day!

Sent on 09/17/2019

Wendy's Bridal Cincinnati FAQ

• Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Bridesmaids
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Alterations
    Sample Sales
    Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Gowns
    Hair Accessories
    Sample Gowns
    Undergarments
    Veils

Real Weddings

View more weddings

• Sarah Babcock Studio Wedding Photographers

Gorgeous Wedding Dresses and professional staff. Many of my clients have purchased from Wendy's.

• 301 West Benson Street Reading, Reading Cincinnati, OH, 45215 See on map
    Monday - Thursday: 11:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. Friday -Saturday: 10:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. Sunday: 11:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
    Location of (Wendy's Bridal Cincinnati)