Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Wendy's Bridal Cincinnati

Cincinnati's Premier Bridal Gown Shop
In the heart of the Reading Bridal District, Wendy’s Bridal is Cincinnati’s Premiere Bridal Gown Destination. Whether you're shopping for the bridal gown of your dreams, bridesmaids dresses for your wedding party, or accessories for your wedding-day look, call Wendy's Bridal to make an appointment.   See the latest styles from the best designers in the bridal industry, straight from the fashion runway. Find the wedding dress that speaks to your individual style. Let our bridal consultants help make your wedding dreams come true with a gown from our collection of fashion forward designer bridal styles.

We have a wide variety of styles and colors to add the perfect accent to your dream wedding dress. Bring your whole wedding party today and let one of our bridal experts help find bridesmaid dresses your girls will love! With the largest selection of bridesmaid gowns offered locally, you are sure to find gowns to fit all your attendants' figures and budgets!

At Wendy's Bridal, our #1 goal is to make sure you are happy. You will work one-on-one with one of our experienced bridal consultants, enjoy our individual dressing rooms and on-site alterations by expert fitters trained specifically for wedding attire.   Come to Wendy's Bridal Cincinnati and let us give you the attention every bride deserves!

Categories: Wedding Dress

Trunk Shows (9)
Sample Sales (8)
Sample Gowns (6)
Plus Size Gowns (1)

Went it and had a great time. Picked out what I thought I would like. Then when I started trying on dresses, my lady listened to what I liked and went in the store and found dresses that molded. Loved her :). I said yes to the 4th or 5th dress I tried on and it was on sale!

Profile Picture Emmie, 11/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Nikki was fantastic! She was so patient and listened to everything. I would recommend Wendys to anyone!

Profile Picture mindy, 10/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Fantastic service from jean found my perfect dress highly recommend Wendy's dresses and customer service

Profile Picture Kimberly, 10/6/18, 2 Reviews

30 Photos

My Photo Album

30 Photos

1 ENDORSEMENT
Gorgeous Wedding Dresses and professional staff. Many of my clients have purchased from Wendy's.

Events

301 West Benson Street, Reading, Cincinnati, OH 45215   See On Map
513-761-7750 (phone)
Monday - Thursday: 11:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. Friday -Saturday: 10:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. Sunday: 11:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.