Wendy's Bridal Cincinnati

Cincinnati, OH View map Visit website

Wendy's Bridal Cincinnati is a bridal salon in Cincinnati, Ohio. This shop creates a wonderful experience for brides searching for their dream gown. These experienced professionals foster a fun and friendly atmosphere from the moment you step through their door.

At Wendy's Bridal Cincinnati, brides can select a number of styles to try on as they search for their dream dress. By booking an appointment, brides getting ready for their big day are treated to to the special attention every bride deserves. Bridal stylists match each bride with a designer dress that lights up the room and draws admiring glances. This bridal shop is happy to work with brides to stay within their budget. They stock a diverse range of designer brands so that various tastes and styles can be catered to. Brides getting ready to celebrate their special day are welcome to be accompanied by loved ones, making for a fun day out. Other features of their service include:

• Bridesmaid dresses
  • Undergarments
  • Veils

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Gowns
Hair Accessories
Sample Gowns
Undergarments
Veils

4.1

Emily N. Getting married on 12/10/2022

Found my dress!!

I thoroughly enjoyed my experience at Wendy’s! Some things which stood out to me most were my consultant’s ability to receive my feedback on each dress and then know exactly which dresses to pull from the store to meet my preferences, the ease of trying on the dresses and the way the consultant could make it “fit” just right using the clips, her knowledge of each individual dress, her joy and kindness, and especially her generosity as she brought down the price of my dress to meet my budget! From my experience, the consultant makes or breaks your experience! I will never forget this experience.

Wendy's Bridal Cincinnati's reply:

Hello Emily!
    It was wonderful working with you! Thank you so much for the kind words. You will be a beautiful bride.
    Best wishes,
    Michelle
    Jennifer S. Getting married on 12/01/2022

Excellent service

The service was excellent. Everyone was friendly and very helpful. The atmosphere was dated and dark. Other than that it was amazing.
  • Claire
    Claire Married on 10/23/2021

Fantastic!

My experience at Wendy’s bridal was fantastic! Michelle was so helpful with explaining how the store was set up! She helped me into each dress and we talked about it in the dressing room before we showed my guests! I found my dress here and I couldn’t be happier!

Real Weddings

79 photos · 07/12/2019
  • Emily & Quintin
    104 photos · 07/03/2019

Sarah Babcock Studio Sarah Babcock Studio Wedding Photographers

Gorgeous Wedding Dresses and professional staff. Many of my clients have purchased from Wendy's.

301 West Benson Street Cincinnati, OH, 45215

Monday - Thursday: 11:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. Friday -Saturday: 10:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. Sunday: 11:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Location of (Wendy's Bridal Cincinnati)

Other vendors in Cincinnati for your wedding