Jillian Francois Photography & Design

Covington, KY View map
$2,500 Most Popular Price

$2,500 Most Popular Price

"There’s an alchemy in capturing the action, the spirit, the emotion, and the celebration of your most meaningful moments in a way that’s truly authentic to you." Based in Cincinnati, we aim to give every client a unique experience. Everyone is different, we're a little quirky ourselves. And we are absolutely dedicated to creating a stress-free wedding day for ALL of our couples.

"To do it best takes finding a photographer that you connect with, so you can be comfortable in the process, fully present in your moments, and confident that the photos will tell the story."

Every client engagement starts with a real-time conversation to talk through your ideas and needs for your big plans, no matter the event. You can ask anything, voice concerns about your timelines, anything about the services, and approach. There is no pressure— "I believe that if I’m a match for you, you’ll know."

We offer a variety of options. Like we mentioned before, everyone is different so our collections are flexible and customizable. We even offer elopement collections and other travel deals, we can always figure out a plan to take us with you without busting the bank. Easily make payments on your timeframe with the click of a button. Seriously. We can absolutely talk more about it if you're into it!

We hope to meet you soon!

• LGBTQ+-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,500

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Canvas
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Film
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Canvas
Save the Date
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Katie M. Married on 05/15/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Jillian Goes Above and Beyond!

Jillian really helps make your special day even more special. My SO and I don't love having our pictures taken but she make us feel so comfortable in both our engagement pictures and on the big day. I cannot recommend her enough!
    Amy W. Married on 07/20/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Book this woman. You won't be sorry.

Jillian was AMAZING. She was everything I could have asked for on our wedding day. I was able to pay her monthly up to the wedding which was so helpful and she captured every picture we asked for. She is so easy to work with and was so laid back the day of. People commented that they didn't even notice her during the ceremony or reception but the amount of pictures I have clearly show she was all over the place. My budget was tight and couldn't afford a day of planner but she basically did it anyway! I never felt rushed or stressed about where to be next. She took care of it all and I am so thankful! She also did our engagement session which I am still in love with. Thanks Jillian for making our day perfect!

Jillian Francois Photography & Design's reply:

Aw, thank you! You guys were SO easy and SO much fun. I’ll think of you guys every time I see a fireball shot forever and always. ❤️
  • Christin
    Christin Married on 05/11/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Professional and SO engaging!

I cannot more highly recommend Jillian as a photographer after our experience with her! She is not only a phenomenal photographer who produces stunning pictures, but she is also extremely professional, energetic, and fun. I fell in love with her work online and knew the moment I met her that I wanted her to take our pictures. Our engagement session was fun and full of energy, she made us feel extremely comfortable and broke the awkward tension both of us had being a bit camera-shy, and the pictures were GORGEOUS! Our wedding day with her was structured yet spontaneous and she captured beautiful memories. She pays amazing attention to the details you agonize over, which was something I was really looking for. Overall I am so thankful to have found her and have no reservations about recommending her for ANY pictures you may need!

Jillian Francois Photography & Design's reply:

You two were an absolute pleasure and SO so so easy to take photos of! You guys did all the work really, I just requested lots of octopus arms. You guys are beautiful, thank you for allowing me to capture you!
  • illustration stars

Team

Jillian Francois
Jillian Francois
Owner, Photographer

Jillian is a creative to the core. Since childhood she has been immersed in all mediums of art, but the one that had the strongest connection was always photography. She started her professional career at 19 traveling the United States documenting life on a bus with musicians. Since then, she has worked in nine countries on three different continents, captured over 100 weddings, and coaches 2 girls soccer teams for an elite premier soccer club locally. She adores collaborating with others, so if you have a photographic idea you’ve always wanted to bring to life, you’ve found your photographer. Inclusive, accessible, honest, and calm within chaos.

The Transept
4.9 out of 5 rating , 58 Reviews

1717 Dixie Highway Suite 401, Suite 405 Covington, KY, 41011
859-815-8338
312-860-8658
Location of (Jillian Francois Photography & Design)
329 Plum St. Cincinnati, OH, 45202

Jillian Francois Photography & Design frequently asked questions

What photography services does Jillian Francois Photography & Design include in the starting price?

Jillian Francois Photography & Design includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Proofs

What photography services does Jillian Francois Photography & Design include in their most popular wedding package?

Jillian Francois Photography & Design includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Multi. Locations
  • Canvas
  • Proofs

What photography styles does Jillian Francois Photography & Design offer?

Jillian Francois Photography & Design offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Film
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Jillian Francois Photography & Design offer?

Jillian Francois Photography & Design offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Jillian Francois Photography & Design offer for wedding events?

Jillian Francois Photography & Design offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Canvas
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Jillian Francois Photography & Design and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Jillian Francois Photography & Design is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Cincinnati for your wedding