Every Atom Photography

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Every Atom Photography

Every Moment, Every Atom

Every Atom Photography by Jordan and Sarah Epperson

Every Atom captures memories in a modern style without sacrificing the timeless value of traditional photography. It is a top priority of ours to keep the client's wedding day as fun and low stress as possible. Weddings can be a lot to handle. That's why it is always in everyone's best interest to have vendors who care about your wedding day. We want you to have time to enjoy every moment of that amazing day. We are proud to have been awarded the best of 2016 and 2017 on weddingwire as well best of 2015 on Thumbtack.com. We have been featured among the best photographers in Cincinnati on CaptureCincinnati.com. We are thrilled to be a part of the weddingwire community and appreciate you taking time to visit our profile. If you like what you see we would love to hear from you! Contact us on EveryAtomPhotography.com. Consultations in person or over the phone are free and there is no obligation to book. We are currently offering a free engagement session with every wedding package. Congratulations on your engagement and good luck in your search for the perfect photographers!

Thanks for stopping by!

Second Shooter (1)
High-Res Images (1)
One Event/Day (1)
Albums (1)

What an amazing experience I had with Jordan and Sarah! They are so professional and yet still very personable. I had family pictures done with my 3 very young children. Their patience was astounding and the kids were very comfortable with them. They even carried the kids across mud puddles. On top of our exceedingly pleasant shoot, the pictures turned out beautiful! The amount of compliments I get on the pictures are worth way more than what I paid. Everyone asks me who did our pictures and I'm very happy to refer them to Every Atom Photography. The turn around time on the pictures was great. We will for sure be repeat clients!

Profile Picture Brooke, 12/31/20, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I would highly recommend Jordan and Sarah to anyone needing professional photography. They did our engagement pictures and we couldn't be happier with the result. We were bown away by the quality and creativity of the pictures. They did an amazing job! We had such a fun time with them during our shoot. Sarah and Jordan are very fun and easy to work with. They made us feel so comfortable and we loved the whole experience. We cannot wait for them to photograph our wedding!

Profile Picture Amy, 5/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My fiance and I recently had our engagement pictures taken by Jordan. Neither one of us had ever been photographed professionally, so this was a totally new experience for us and we had no idea what to expect. Jordan did a wonderful job putting us at ease and working with us on poses though. I feel like he also got a very balanced mix of different scenery around the park. Honestly, working with him and getting our pictures done has been the most fun part of wedding planning. As a couple, we got to be goofy and in love with a witness. We got our sample pictures back within a week and a half and we are so smitten with how they turned out! Jordan did a wonderful job capturing how we work as a couple. He definitely has a knack for not only photography, but reading people and catching some of the more tender moments in life. If anyone is looking for stress free pictures, I would very highly recommend Every Atom Photography.

Profile Picture Molly, 1/20/18, 1 Review