Lebanon, OH 45036 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Every Atom Photography

Every Atom Photography by Jordan and Sarah Epperson

Every Atom captures memories in a modern style without sacrificing the timeless value of traditional photography. It is a top priority of ours to keep the client's wedding day as fun and low stress as possible. Weddings can be a lot to handle. That's why it is always in everyone's best interest to have vendors who care about your wedding day. We want you to have time to enjoy every moment of that amazing day. We are proud to have been awarded the best of 2016 and 2017 on weddingwire as well best of 2015 on Thumbtack.com. We have been featured among the best photographers in Cincinnati on CaptureCincinnati.com. We are thrilled to be a part of the weddingwire community and appreciate you taking time to visit our profile. If you like what you see we would love to hear from you! Contact us on EveryAtomPhotography.com. Consultations in person or over the phone are free and there is no obligation to book. We are currently offering a free engagement session with every wedding package. Congratulations on your engagement and good luck in your search for the perfect photographers!

Thanks for stopping by!

Every Atom Photography 5
Every Atom Photography 6
Every Atom Photography 7

Brooke · Getting married on 12/31/2020

What an amazing experience I had with Jordan and Sarah! They are so professional and yet still very personable. I had family pictures done with my 3 very young children. Their patience was astounding and the kids were very comfortable with them. They even carried the kids across mud puddles. On top of our exceedingly pleasant shoot, the pictures turned out beautiful! The amount of compliments I get on the pictures are worth way more than what I paid. Everyone asks me who did our pictures and I'm very happy to refer them to Every Atom Photography. The turn around time on the pictures was great. We will for sure be repeat clients!

Sent on 06/16/2017
  • Halli

Halli · Married on 08/10/2019

Dream Team!

Where do I begin with how amazing Jordan and Sarah are?! I guess I’ll start by saying they are not just photographers; they are artists! They were patient, kind, funny, dedicated, caring... everything you would want in not just a photographer on your wedding day, but also a friend. And that’s how we felt, like friends! My husband and I were expecting to feel awkward and a little out of place during photos but we never felt that way with Sarah or Jordan. We were so comfortable, encouraged to be ourselves and enjoyed every moment. We never felt rushed or wondered if they got “the shot”.

As a team, Sarah and Jordan truly bring a full plate of expertise to the table. Both of them had ideas and visions for our photos and that was wonderful. When they got excited about what they saw through their lenses, that made us excited and happy to be their focus. I knew after talking to Sarah on the phone consultation that we were in great hands. She brought up details I hadn’t even thought of and really calmed a lot of the anxiety I had while planning.

I think the fact that they are married and also work together adds a depth to their services that is priceless. It was a fun dynamic to work with a couple who clearly knows each other in a way every husband and wife hope to know each other. As artists, they compliment each other in their own specialties and worked efficiently to capture “evey atom” of who we are as a couple and our special day. While our perfect day was largely a culmination of great teams coming together, Jordan and Sarah were probably our favorite. Thanks again and prayers for many years of success and happiness to you both!

Sent on 08/21/2019
    Every Atom Photography 8
  • Danny

Danny Stillwell · Married on 07/13/2019

Amazing experience

Me and my wife couldn't have asked for better pictures! Jordan and Sarah were so great to work with and made it a very comfortable environment. There are so many perfect moments captured that we will never forget. Amazing couple who made our perfect day even more perfect and can't recommend them enough.

Sent on 08/12/2019
    Every Atom Photography 9

Every Atom Photography Pricing

Every Atom Photography Price Rates

Every Atom Photography FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Proofs
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Trash The Dress, Digital Files, Proofs, Save the Date
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Save the Date

• Lebanon, 45036 See on map