Lebanon, OH, Dayton, OH 45036 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $2,500
  • Meet the Team

About Chelcie Shea Photography

Hi, friend - so glad you're here! I'm Chelcie, resident hype girl with the camera. I'm a true INFJ/ enneagram Type 2 at heart and, even almost a decade later, it still blows my mind that this is my job.

When it comes to your wedding, I am on this journey with you 100% of the way. Need someone to help pick your bridemaid dresses or draft up a text to tell your distant cousin that she can’t sing while you walk down the aisle? I'm your gal. At the end of your wedding day, my goal is for you to say "that was one hell of an incredible day." Oh - and you're going to get some BOMB photos that feel like you and bring you back to your wedding day for decades to come. Win-win, babe!

Let's be real here, most of us (myself included) aren’t naturally comfortable in front of a camera. You’ve already made the best choice for your wedding day - the person you’re marrying - but I truly believe that your wedding photographer is the second best thing you can choose.

Why? Because the right photographer can make you forget you’re in front of a camera and instead, let you truly live in the moment with your partner. And trust me, those are the pictures you’re going to want to print on a giant canvas and hang above your couch.

The ones that make you feel something.

On your wedding day, I will be with you every step of the way - cracking jokes (and probably singing like a lunatic), crying during your first dance, busting a move with you on the dance floor during the reception, helping you take deep breaths before your first look, all of it.

My goal is to capture your day in its entirety. To document you the moments you don’t want to forget and those that you didn’t even see happen - like how your grandmother looked at you while you walked down the aisle, or your ring bearer attempting the splits on the dance floor. I truly believe it’s these little moments that make your day uniquely yours.

And that's something to celebrate.

brandingsessionfinal 4 51 1492133 161763134610460
brandingsessionfinal 4 51 1492133 161763134610460

Chelcie Shea Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2500
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2500
    2nd Shooter
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Natural
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Destination / Travel
    Second Shooter
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Matted Prints
    Prints

Team of Chelcie Shea Photography

Chelcie Shea

Chelcie Shea

Photographer

When I don't have a camera in my hand, I'm busy chasing my two little nuggets around. I'm most myself with I'm snuggling them up giving them way too many kisses or when I'm creating - taking pictures, painting, singing, knitting fluffy blankets.

I'm a lover of all things cozy, witty jokes and any music that includes an acoustic guitar. I believe that music should be played loudly in the car, pictures are best when they're printed, no good movie theater experience is complete without extra-buttered popcorn and that you should surround yourself with people that make you feel most alive.

+ More Details
- Less Details

• Lebanon, OH Dayton, OH, 45036 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Chelcie Shea Photography)

Chelcie Shea Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Chelcie Shea Photography include in the starting price?

Chelcie Shea Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• 2nd Shooter
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Chelcie Shea Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Chelcie Shea Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• 2nd Shooter
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Chelcie Shea Photography offer?

Chelcie Shea Photography offers the following photography styles:

• Natural
  • Traditional

What photography services does Chelcie Shea Photography offer?

Chelcie Shea Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Destination / Travel
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Chelcie Shea Photography offer for wedding events?

Chelcie Shea Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Albums