Images by Daniel Michael Photography

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,500 Most Popular Price

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,500 Most Popular Price

Images by Daniel Michael is only photographer in the Tri-State area to win every Wedding Wire Couple's Choice award since it's inception in 2009. They expect to deliver a first class experience, with stunning wedding photography in a reasonable, all inclusive wedding package.

But most importantly....

They are here for you. This wedding planning process is confusing and at times challenging. They would like to guide you through it step by step to ensure a flawless feeling on your wedding day. A lengthy and thorough teaching program ensures each Images by Daniel Michael photographer is experienced and ready to give you nothing but the best. Each of the photographers have mastered a variety of styles and techniques to capture the unique aspects of your day. This allows a simplified package including full day coverage, fully edited photos and a copyright release standard. Full size weddings include a 3 person team standard as well.

The three person team is designed to guide you through your day so you can savor the little things while they capture them. While the artistry can be breathtaking, it's capturing memories and relationships that makes your photos truly unique. It is NOT each individual photographer's style that matters; it is their interpretation of your styles and capturing your memories that matters.

Images by Daniel Michael Photography was established in 1999 and has become the most awarded Photography Studio in all of Ohio, Indiana and Kentucky. Our focus is to create a no pressure environment with natural interaction then blend a variety of styles and stunning technique to capture those moments for you to cherrish for a lifetime. Our number 1 priority is making sure your day is perfect; then we can capture it in stunning images.

Images by Daniel Photography provides a wide array of photography services. Their services include:

• Additional hours are unnecessary since the day is all inclusive
  • Custom graphics are generally not needed due to the timeless editing style
  • High-resolution files of all images, fully edited and ready to print
  • Multiple locations
  • A one-event-per-day policy
  • Second shooter

Other services
Although weddings are their specialty, Images by Daniel Photography offers additional services. These include:

• Boudoir portraits

Images by Daniel Michael Photography services the following areas:

• Cincinnati
  • Kentucky
  • Indiana
  • Destination Locations Around the World!

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1650

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Negatives

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2500

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Film
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Custom Graphics
Destination / Travel
Hand-Coloring
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Save the Date

• Stephanie
    Stephanie L. Married on 09/19/2021

Bride (Mrs. Mitchell)

Me and my now husband booked Daniel Michael Photography partly because we saw that they had an award winning picture in 2019 from our actual venue and we liked how they went about editing their pictures. For our engagement shoot we got to meet Allyson. She is such a sweetheart and was very easy to work with. On the day of the wedding (September 18th), her and her team were absolutely amazing!! They were so much fun and Melissa (photographers' assistant) had such a great attention for detail to make sure everything looked great, while Allyson and Meggie got the best shots! They took into account all the pictures we wanted to get and Allyson stayed til the very end of the night to capture every moment. Also, as a nursing mom, I was a little stressed about having our 4 month baby girl at the wedding and wasn't sure how things were going to go. But these ladies were such a blessing. They helped with our daughter and made sure everything went smoothly, so that I didn't have to stress and could focus on having the best day!
    Rebecca C. Married on 08/13/2021

Beautiful photos and amazing photographers!

We’re so happy we chose to have Images by Daniel Michael photograph our wedding day! As soon as we met with Dan to hear his pitch, we knew we wanted him as our photographer. We had such a great time with him shooting our engagement photos and were so excited to work with him on our wedding day. His entire team was amazing! Our wedding parties and families even commented on how great the photography team was. They were also so prepared! They brought a toolbox filled with anything you could possibly need and even fixed someone’s hem. The pictures came out even better than we could have imagined. They captured so many little details that could have been easily missed, like the weird faces my now wife and I tend to make at each other or the table numbers we made ourselves. In the rush of the day we forgot to have pictures of our invitations taken, and Dan offered to have us stop by the studio so he could take them there. Thanks to everyone involved for helping to make our wedding day special! If we had to do our wedding all over again, we’d definitely choose Images by Daniel Michael as our photographers again!
    Rachel D. Married on 08/08/2020

Amazing Photos!

We had our wedding pictures taken by Johnny and his team, and they did a fantastic job! Crisp images, beautiful edits, and lots of fun candid moments captured. My husband and I are really looking forward to having these photos to look back on for the rest of our lives!

Images by Daniel Michael Photography's reply:

I'm so glad you loved them! Johnny, Rick, Kirstin and Terry will be so happy to see this. I'm so happy to hear it was such a wonderful experience!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Images by Daniel Michael Photography 1
Exclusive
Images by Daniel Michael Photography 2
Discount

$200-$1,000 off if your wedding is in July or August of this year!

Images by Daniel Michael Photography 3
Gift
Enjoy a Free Engagement session with High Resolution Edited Files as well as a copyright release with any wedding package.

Pricing

Images by Daniel Michael Photography Price Rates

Team

Daniel Michael
Daniel Michael
Master Photographer

The driving force behind everything I do is the relationships I have and will develop. I love our couples, their families and friends. Our photographers and all our team members are like family. Capturing those relationships is an absolute joy. There is no type of photography more personal than your wedding photography and that starts with your relationship with your photographer. Everything we do from hiring, training, packaging and style is designed to make create a personalized experience with photos that showcase you, your style and your memories.

Artistically, my greatest strength is being able to identify your personal and stylistic preferences and then blend your style and mine to make photos that are not just creative but completely unique to you, your day and the relationships you have with the people you've invited to your wedding. You are one-of-a-kind and I expect your wedding photos to reflect that.

A little about me, I was born and raised in one the west side of Cincinnati and attended Oak Hills High School. I then received my degree from the University of Cincinnati which is when I discovered my love for photography. It wasn't something I dreamed of as a child. It's something I didn't find until I was already in college. I would have never dreamed then that I'd ever be running the #1 rated Wedding Studio in the tri state.

I have since moved to the east side and then to northern part of Cincinnati. I have three kids who are all growing up way too fast. I enjoy boating with family and friends, water skiing and floating on the water with a quality bourbon and cigar as the kids play on the rafts. I'm a big sports fan starting with the Bearcats but also love catching the Reds, Bengals, FC Cincinnati and on occasion the Cyclones. I like to travel though I primarily go north to the French River in Canada or Niagara Falls or south to Cumberland, Lake Norris, Florida and the Caribbean. I absolutely love taking cruises and meeting new people and seeing new places. I have yet to travel out west but it's on my bucket list! I'd love to get to the Grand Canyon, Yellowstone, Hawaii and Alaska. I love a good discussion with someone who has a different perspective than my own as I don't know how to grow without hearing different perspectives. I view our studio approach the same way. I like hosting events and being with the people I care about. I'd love for you to be one of those people!!

--Daniel Michael, Photographer, President
--14 Straight Knot Best of Awards
--13 Straight Wedding Wire Couple's Choice Awards
--Knot Hall of Fame Inaugural Class
--US Commerce Association Hall of Fame, 10 consecutive years

Don Schvart
Don Schvart
Master Photographer

"The photograph embraces the moment with the promise of offering it again."

Quite a responsibility, if you ask me. This is one of my loves, along with my wife, kids, baking bread, raising chili peppers and so on. Wedding Photography has offered me an opportunity to incorporate my passion for “painting with light” while blending in as part of your wedding day capturing the little candid moments as well as the major events. I want to incorporate the traditional as well as the trendy and dramatic. I want you to see the love you have for each other as well as your family and friends blended with your style and mine captured forever in breathtaking images. It is my duty to tell the story of what makes your wedding unique. What truly makes your wedding photos unique is YOU.

Personally, I'm married with grown kids and live near our studio in Reading. I was born in Romania and have lived in several countries and speak 5 languages. I was a chef and worked in the hospitality industry quite a few years before pursuing photography full time. I still love to cook and grow as much of my own food as possible in my backyard garden. I love learning about different cultures and especially love cooking and eating Indian cuisine. I love wine but really enjoy a nice bottle of Chianti.

Cheers!
Don Schvart, Master Wedding Photographer
--2011 Photographer of the year
--2012 Photo of the year Bronze Medal
--2013 Photo of the year Silver Medal
--2014 Photo of the year Winner
--2014 Daniel Michael Award for Excellence
--2015 Don Schvart Award for Excellence (Newly named in appreciation of Don's talents efforts to improve our studio)
--2015 Photo of the year Silver Medal
--2019 Employee of the Year

Johnny Darwish
Johnny Darwish
Master Photographer

I pursued my passion for film photography at The Ohio University, graduating with a Bachelors in Digital Media and a second in Film Photography Studies. I am always excited to chronicle the happiest day of your life as your wedding photographer. I strive to find those details, those moments that set your wedding apart from any wedding I've photographed in the past. No two weddings are alike, and I love it! Your photos will do more than just document your big day; they will capture the relationships you have with the special people that celebrate your day with you so you can relive your wedding for many years to come.

Personally I became a first time dad to an amazing daughter in July of 2020. She is my world and when I'm not photographing you, I'm playing with or photographing her! I'm a passionate Star Wars fan as well as quite a few other science fiction movies. Ask me and find out which!

Johnny Darwish, Master Wedding Photographer
--2016 Photographer of the Year
--2017 Photo of the Year Silver Medal
--2018 Photo of the Year Silver Medal
--2019 Photo of the year Finalist

H.J. Benken Florist & Garden Center H.J. Benken Florist & Garden Center Wedding Florists

Great to work with and very nice pictures!

The Woodlands The Woodlands Banquet Halls

Daniel Michael Photography is simply the best. Daniel is a great person and has an awesome staff. Very professional with your best interests in mind.

Douglas Adam Entertainment Douglas Adam Entertainment Wedding DJs

What can you say about Dan & his whole crew that hasn't been said by the 100's of couples and vendors before. He is as close to automatic as it comes. What I mean by that is, when you know you are going to be working with Dan or his team, your stress level goes down. You know you are working with a true pro who "Gets It". Here's to many more years working together....

110 West Benson St Cincinnati, OH, 45215
513-759-6760

By Appointment Only
Location of (Images by Daniel Michael Photography)

Other vendors in Cincinnati for your wedding