110 West Benson St, Cincinnati, OH 45215 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 2
  • Deals 3
  • Meet the Team

About Images by Daniel Michael Photography

Images by Daniel Michael is only photographer in the Tri-State area to win every Wedding Wire Couple's Choice award since it's inception in 2009. They expect to deliver a first class experience, with stunning wedding photography in a reasonable, all inclusive wedding package.

But most importantly....

They are here for you. This wedding planning process is confusing and at times challenging. They would like to guide you through it step by step to ensure a flawless feeling on your wedding day. A lengthy and thorough teaching program ensures each Images by Daniel Michael photographer is experienced and ready to give you nothing but the best. Each of the photographers have mastered a variety of styles and techniques to capture the unique aspects of your day. This allows a simplified package including full day coverage, fully edited photos and a copyright release standard. Full size weddings include a 3 person team standard as well.

The three person team is designed to guide you through your day so you can savor the little things while they capture them. While the artistry can be breathtaking, it's capturing memories and relationships that makes your photos truly unique. It is NOT each individual photographer's style that matters; it is their interpretation of your styles and capturing your memories that matters.

Images by Daniel Michael Photography was established in 1999 and has become the most awarded Photography Studio in all of Ohio, Indiana and Kentucky. Our focus is to create a no pressure environment with natural interaction then blend a variety of styles and stunning technique to capture those moments for you to cherrish for a lifetime. Our number 1 priority is making sure your day is perfect; then we can capture it in stunning images.

Images by Daniel Photography provides a wide array of photography services. Their services include:

• Additional hours are unnecessary since the day is all inclusive
  • Custom graphics are generally not needed due to the timeless editing style
  • High-resolution files of all images, fully edited and ready to print
  • Multiple locations
  • A one-event-per-day policy
  • Second shooter

Other services
Although weddings are their specialty, Images by Daniel Photography offers additional services. These include:

• Boudoir portraits

Images by Daniel Michael Photography services the following areas:

• Cincinnati
  • Kentucky
  • Indiana
  • Destination Locations Around the World!
Follow Images by Daniel Michael Photography on

134 Reviews for Images by Daniel Michael Photography

• Alex

Alex G. · Married on 08/02/2020

Amazing pictures!

Don is a photography mastermind! I am beyond thrilled with our wedding photos, and I am so happy we chose Images By Daniel Michael to photograph one of the most important days of our lives! Right off the bat, we had a good feeling about this studio. Daniel was so easy to talk to and really helped us understand the art of photography before we even got into talking about booking, which made me feel more comfortable about what we were paying for. We decided to book Don for our big day. I mean, his portfolio of photos was fantastic, so i was not worried about our photos, but I was still floored (in the best way possible) by what we received. We had several artistic shots showcasing our venue, as well as all of the family and candid shots we were looking for. Don took time to figure out our style and what we liked/wanted from our wedding photos. He is so talented! We had several family members and wedding guests ask about who took our photos. They really were amazing! I absolutely loved ever photo he took. The only problem you will have is deciding which photos you want to display! cannot recommend Images by Daniel Michael enough! Thank you Daniel, Don, and the amazing photography teams and assistants for capturing our most precious memories

Sent on 10/03/2020

Images by Daniel Michael Photography's reply:

You guys are the best! Thanks so much for taking the time to say all this about Don. I know it's well deserved as we both know his passion and work ethic. He's going to be thrilled to see this!

Joe H. · Married on 03/14/2020

Cathy and Joe's Wedding/Reception

In making a decision on a photographer for our wedding, we met with Daniel Michael, hearing his “pitch”. Cathy had already read his company’s online reviews, and this is what led us to meet with Images by Daniel Michael.

The reality is that when you choose a business for a service, you really don’t know whether it’s a good decision until after the event. You look back on the event and how things went, and then you ask yourself… would I choose this company again for the same service?

In the case of Images by Daniel Michael, the answer is absolutely YES! Daniel and his staff were all extremely professional, but also very approachable. But what made our event flow was that Daniel and staff were very experienced in how to keep things moving, while also coming up with some unique and amazing settings for photos.

Every appointment was on time, every time we met with Daniel and his staff they impressed us with how seasoned they were, and also how much fun it would be to have them there on our special day. Daniel chooses his staff and you can see his influence is why this company has such great employees.

If we had to do it all over again, we would pick Images by Daniel Michael!

Sent on 06/21/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Images by Daniel Michael Photography Pricing

Images by Daniel Michael Photography Price Rates

Images by Daniel Michael Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1650
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Negatives
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2500
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Albums
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Film
    Natural
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
    Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Custom Graphics
    Destination / Travel
    Hand-Coloring
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums

• Images by Daniel Michael Photography 1
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • Images by Daniel Michael Photography 2
    Off Season Pricing July/August 2020

$200-$1,000 off if your wedding is in July or August of this year!

• Images by Daniel Michael Photography 3
    Free Engagement Session
    Enjoy a Free Engagement session with High Resolution Edited Files as well as a copyright release with any wedding package.

Team of Images by Daniel Michael Photography

Daniel Michael

Daniel Michael

Master Photographer

The driving force behind everything I do is the relationships I have and will develop. I love our couples, their families and friends. Our photographers and all our team members are like family. Capturing those relationships is an absolute joy. There is no type of photography more personal than your wedding photography and that starts with your relationship with your photographer. Everything we do from hiring, training, packaging and style is designed to make create a personalized experience with photos that showcase you, your style and your memories.

Artistically, my greatest strength is being able to identify your personal and stylistic preferences and then blend your style and mine to make photos that are not just creative but completely unique to you, your day and the relationships you have with the people you've invited to your wedding. You are one-of-a-kind and I expect your wedding photos to reflect that.

A little about me, I was born and raised in one the west side of Cincinnati and attended Oak Hills High School. I then received my degree from the University of Cincinnati which is when I discovered my love for photography. It wasn't something I dreamed of as a child. It's something I didn't find until I was already in college. I would have never dreamed then that I'd ever be running the #1 rated Wedding Studio in the tri state.

I have since moved to the east side and then to northern part of Cincinnati. I have three kids who are all growing up way too fast. I enjoy boating with family and friends, water skiing and floating on the water with a quality bourbon and cigar as the kids play on the rafts. I'm a big sports fan starting with the Bearcats but also love catching the Reds, Bengals, FC Cincinnati and on occasion the Cyclones. I like to travel though I primarily go north to the French River in Canada or Niagara Falls or south to Cumberland, Lake Norris, Florida and the Caribbean. I absolutely love taking cruises and meeting new people and seeing new places. I have yet to travel out west but it's on my bucket list! I'd love to get to the Grand Canyon, Yellowstone, Hawaii and Alaska. I love a good discussion with someone who has a different perspective than my own as I don't know how to grow without hearing different perspectives. I view our studio approach the same way. I like hosting events and being with the people I care about. I'd love for you to be one of those people!!

--Daniel Michael, Photographer, President
--14 Straight Knot Best of Awards
--13 Straight Wedding Wire Couple's Choice Awards
--Knot Hall of Fame Inaugural Class
--US Commerce Association Hall of Fame, 10 consecutive years

Don Schvart

Don Schvart

Master Photographer

"The photograph embraces the moment with the promise of offering it again."

Quite a responsibility, if you ask me. This is one of my loves, along with my wife, kids, baking bread, raising chili peppers and so on. Wedding Photography has offered me an opportunity to incorporate my passion for “painting with light” while blending in as part of your wedding day capturing the little candid moments as well as the major events. I want to incorporate the traditional as well as the trendy and dramatic. I want you to see the love you have for each other as well as your family and friends blended with your style and mine captured forever in breathtaking images. It is my duty to tell the story of what makes your wedding unique. What truly makes your wedding photos unique is YOU.

Personally, I'm married with grown kids and live near our studio in Reading. I was born in Romania and have lived in several countries and speak 5 languages. I was a chef and worked in the hospitality industry quite a few years before pursuing photography full time. I still love to cook and grow as much of my own food as possible in my backyard garden. I love learning about different cultures and especially love cooking and eating Indian cuisine. I love wine but really enjoy a nice bottle of Chianti.

Cheers!
Don Schvart, Master Wedding Photographer
--2011 Photographer of the year
--2012 Photo of the year Bronze Medal
--2013 Photo of the year Silver Medal
--2014 Photo of the year Winner
--2014 Daniel Michael Award for Excellence
--2015 Don Schvart Award for Excellence (Newly named in appreciation of Don's talents efforts to improve our studio)
--2015 Photo of the year Silver Medal
--2019 Employee of the Year

Johnny Darwish

Johnny Darwish

Master Photographer

I pursued my passion for film photography at The Ohio University, graduating with a Bachelors in Digital Media and a second in Film Photography Studies. I am always excited to chronicle the happiest day of your life as your wedding photographer. I strive to find those details, those moments that set your wedding apart from any wedding I've photographed in the past. No two weddings are alike, and I love it! Your photos will do more than just document your big day; they will capture the relationships you have with the special people that celebrate your day with you so you can relive your wedding for many years to come.

Personally I became a first time dad to an amazing daughter in July of 2020. She is my world and when I'm not photographing you, I'm playing with or photographing her! I'm a passionate Star Wars fan as well as quite a few other science fiction movies. Ask me and find out which!

Johnny Darwish, Master Wedding Photographer
--2018 Photo of the Year Silver Medal
--2019 Photo of the year Finalist

View team

• H.J. Benken Florist & Garden Center Wedding Florists

Great to work with and very nice pictures!

• The Woodlands Banquet Halls

Daniel Michael Photography is simply the best. Daniel is a great person and has an awesome staff. Very professional with your best interests in mind.

• Douglas Adam Entertainment Wedding DJs

What can you say about Dan & his whole crew that hasn't been said by the 100's of couples and vendors before. He is as close to automatic as it comes. What I mean by that is, when you know you are going to be working with Dan or his team, your stress level goes down. You know you are working with a true pro who "Gets It". Here's to many more years working together....

• 110 West Benson St Cincinnati, OH, 45215 See on map
    5137596760 (Other Phone Number)
    5137596760 (Fax Number)
    By Appointment Only
    Location of (Images by Daniel Michael Photography)