Douglas Adam Entertainment

Cincinnati, OH View map
$1,500 Most Popular Price

$1,500 Most Popular Price

born to entertain… as the youngest in the family, my role was clear… make’em smile!

most people shy away from the term “people person”, but long ago i knew that that was my calling. i love to see people smile and most of my life that has translated into being on stage.

things i have learned as

• a husband – always believe what your partner tells you.
  • a father – your kids make you better and they are hilarious…. every day.
  • a son – time is short, live every second you can.
  • an entertainer – it is not your show, its the audience’s.

as a transplant from the city that never sleeps, the mid west has been a wild ride that I did not expect. from their obsession with college sports to the foods that i would not have dreamed into existence, i love that my path has brought me here…

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1,500

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,500

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Microphones

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$250

What music genres do you specialize in?

Christian
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40
South Asian

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
Karaoke
One Event Per Day

What additional equipment do you offer?

Photobooth
Uplighting

1 User photo

• Carrie
    Carrie B. Married on 11/08/2020

DJ Entertainment

Doug and his son were so professional and just great to work with! Doug helped make our wedding day run smoothly and made our day as perfect as we expected! We are so happy that we decided to go with him for our wedding vendor DJ entertainment!

Douglas Adam Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. It was so great to be there for you & Mike! Congratulations again and have a fabulous marriage!
  • Abby
    Abby D. Married on 10/17/2020

Wedding DJ - He was the absolute best!

Incredible DJ. Doug listened and provided exactly what we asked. He understood the atmosphere of our wedding and music was wonderful. He kept the event moving and kept everything on track. He is the absolute best!!

Douglas Adam Entertainment's reply:

Thank You so much for the wonderful review! I was so honored to be there for you and Brandon. Congratulations Again and have a Happy Marriage!!!
  • Andrew
    Andrew F. Married on 08/22/2020

Best Night Of Our Lives

Doug kept the party going all night! Everyone loved his energy, he helped a lot with the planning process and his timeline kept all guest engaged. As a wedding DJ myself, there is no one else I would've trusted to bring our vision to life. He made our night one to remember!

Douglas Adam Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for the awesome review! Working with Andrew & Christa was amazing. They were so great and I loved all the ideas that we came up with - From the WWE Entrance(Belt Included) to Andrew Singing to his beautiful bride to the Grater Shot! It was a great night... I only wish we could do it again!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Hatfield Productions Hatfield Productions Wedding Videographers

Doug is one of the best! No question about it. He takes charge, and keeps the party going. A great reception is only going to be great if the leader is great. I love how he lets everyone know when certain events are going to happen, (first dance, toasts...etc). With this mindset photographers and videographers are able to change lenses and setup lighting. When I know that Doug is going to be the DJ for the night, I know the reception is going to look awesome and is going to have a professional flow.

Images by Daniel Michael Photography Images by Daniel Michael Photography Wedding Photographers

Doug is and has for a long time been one of my favorite people in this industry. I have confidence in everything he does from planning an event to executing it or DJ'ing it. Above all he is a quality human being that truly enjoys making your day better than you ever dreamed it would be!

Cincinnati Digital Photo & Video Cincinnati Digital Photo & Video Wedding Photographers

If you want a rockin great party, Doug is your go to guy. Experienced, professional, a pleasure to work with.

111 Meadow Creek Dr. Cincinnati, OH, 41042
Location of (Douglas Adam Entertainment)

Other vendors in Cincinnati for your wedding