Douglas Adam Entertainment

Cincinnati, OH View map Visit website
$2,000 Most Popular Price

$2,000 Most Popular Price

Douglas Adam Entertainment is a wedding DJ business based out of Cincinnati, Ohio. The company's team of talented, professional entertainers delights in sharing their passion for music with couples on their big days. Business owner Doug has been a DJ and MC for more than two decades and would be delighted to contribute to your special occasion. No matter your musical preferences, he's got you covered.

Douglas Adam Entertainment strives to create unforgettable celebrations that are as smooth as possible. Nothing fulfills the team more than collaborating with couples to create personalized, heartfelt soundtracks for their milestone moments. To get to know each to-be-wed's unique vision, Doug welcomes couples to set up consultations. On wedding days, the DJ and his team can bring along event essentials such as microphones and a sound system. Extras like a Same Day Photo Album and Venue Lighting are also available.

• LGBTQ+-owned

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1,600

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,000

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Projector

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$250

What music genres do you specialize in?

Christian
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40
South Asian

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
Karaoke
One Event Per Day

What additional equipment do you offer?

Photobooth

Message vendor

• Marion
    Marion L. Married on 09/16/2022

Bryan & Marion Wedding

Working with Doug was fun and easy. He was full of suggestions that made our evening flow very smoothly. As we planned our wedding he was available for questions as they arose and helped us flesh out the night from a picture in our head to a full-scale wedding. The evening itself was everything we hoped for and couldn鈥檛 have gone better. If a reason arises, we would use Douglas Adam Entertainment again without question. We would highly recommend anyone looking for a DJ to use Douglas Adam Entertainment.

Douglas Adam Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Bryan. Working with you & Marion was wonderful! I was so happy to be there for you two. Congratulations again!
    Doug
  • Nicki
    Nicki C. Married on 06/25/2022

Unique DJs that Bring the Party

Doug and Andrew made the best team at our wedding! We met Doug at a bridal show a year and a half before our wedding and liked him immediately. He really wants to help you create a wedding that is special and meaningful to you - not a cookie-cutter wedding with package after package he's trying to upsell you on. We were delighted when Doug told us that his partner, Andrew, was moving back to the area and would be working with him at our wedding. Doug talked with us several times throughout our planning process to help us think through the reception - specifically the flow and the feeling of each moment. At our final detail meeting, Doug and Andrew helped us finalize and ramp up some ideas we had been working on (rating speeches using giant numbers that the bridal party held up, us-themed bar trivia during dinner, kiss cam instead of traditional glass-clinking kisses) and also gave us options to add on his Freedom Sticks (party lighting to help make the room/dance floor fun) and several Polaroid cameras and a book to store the pictures in. We took advantage of both and were so happy we did! On the day of the event, Doug took the role of MC and walking around the room to get pictures of people/get everyone involved and Andrew took on the role of primary DJ. Together, they were such a fun team that really brought the party to life! We had SO MANY compliments on how fun they were and I have recommended them to all of my friends with upcoming weddings!! They perfectly matched our vibe to the music and worked hard to make sure that everyone had a great time. If you're looking for a DJ that cares about you as a couple and can bring the party, look no further!

Douglas Adam Entertainment's reply:

To say we were honored to be there for you & Turner would be an understatement. Thank you so much for the accolades, it is beyond what we expected. You guys were amazing to work with and I'm so glad we were able to help make your day special.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Pricing

Team

Doug Ziegler
Doug Ziegler
Owner/DJ/MC

Doug began performing at a young age. He has performed, On Stage, Movies, Stand-Up & Improv. It has been his lifelong passion.

Doug has been DJing events for the past 2 decades. The first time he got behind the DJ Booth, he knew that was where he belonged.

As a DJ/Emcee Doug has performed every type of event from Sweet 16's to Proms to Bar/Bat Mitzvahs. But above all Doug's passion is for Weddings.

Andrew  Francois
Andrew Francois
DJ/MC

My love of music came at an early age growing up in church playing piano and drums. I was also classically trained on saxophone starting at age 9. I knew at a young age music would be my life.

My love for music turned into music production and DJing Hip-hop shows, bars and karaoke. Anywhere the crowd was, I wanted to be there entertaining.

After being taken under Doug's wing and DJing my 1st wedding, I was hooked. Eight years later, I will DJ/Emcee any type of event when needed, but weddings are my true love!

Hatfield Productions Hatfield Productions Wedding Videographers

Doug is one of the best! No question about it. He takes charge, and keeps the party going. A great reception is only going to be great if the leader is great. I love how he lets everyone know when certain events are going to happen, (first dance, toasts...etc). With this mindset photographers and videographers are able to change lenses and setup lighting. When I know that Doug is going to be the DJ for the night, I know the reception is going to look awesome and is going to have a professional flow.

Images by Daniel Michael Photography Images by Daniel Michael Photography Wedding Photographers

Doug is and has for a long time been one of my favorite people in this industry. I have confidence in everything he does from planning an event to executing it or DJ'ing it. Above all he is a quality human being that truly enjoys making your day better than you ever dreamed it would be!

Cincinnati Digital Photo & Video Cincinnati Digital Photo & Video Wedding Photographers

If you want a rockin great party, Doug is your go to guy. Experienced, professional, a pleasure to work with.

The Phoenix- Cincinnati, Ohio
A Spoon Fulla Sugar
4.9 out of 5 rating , 251 Reviews
路 Wedding Cakes

111 Meadow Creek Dr. Cincinnati, OH, 41042
Location of (Douglas Adam Entertainment)

Other vendors in Cincinnati for your wedding