3555 east street, Port Richey, FL 34668 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,500
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 24

About Hatfield Productions

Hatfield Productions, serves Tampa, Orlando, St Pete and surrounding areas. We are known for our luxurious wedding films.

We are an all day rate, and all weddings include a trailer and film.

Our films are packed full with artistic vision, quality and amazing sound. We have traveled all over the states filming beautiful weddings and showcasing our skills.

*knot best of 2015,2014,2012

"building customer relationships first"

513.444.5055

kiss

• Videos 2

28 Reviews for Hatfield Productions

Lauren · Married on 05/06/2017

As soon as I saw Brett's work I knew I wanted him for my wedding. He is very professional, very detail oriented, very hard working, and makes sure your wedding video will be perfect. He arrived early in the day and stayed late during the reception. He's nice and easy to work with and got along well with my photographer. It's easy to see he loves what he does. I've only seen the 1 minute trailer and my family is going crazy over it and I can't wait to see the finished product!

Lisa · Married on 12/10/2016

Brett was great!! He was so easy to work with on our wedding day and he's incredibly talented. I haven't received our video yet but I know it's going to beautiful! And I can't wait to see it! Thanks again Brett!! I know it was a crazy day but if there's one thing that went right that day it was hiring you!

Megan · Married on 07/30/2016

Brett was very professional throughout the entire day! We love his artistic abilities and how hard he worked on our special day to get the best shots for our video! We are so lucky to have had him on our wedding day!

Hatfield Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,500.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Documentary
  • What videography services do you offer? Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations

• Mokara Floral Design
    Mokara Floral Design Wedding Florists

Brett is the real deal, and will create the most memorable video that will capture the essence of your wedding day!

• Brittany Bays Photography
    Brittany Bays Photography Wedding Photographers

Brett is one of the best videographers out there. He stands by his word by making the bride always look her best. Whether it be beautiful and flattering lighting or crisp audio, the films that Brett creates are lovely cinematic productions. Brett is a real artist. Every time we've worked together, I've noticed he's continually honing his craft. Not only does he make films that are of high visual quality, I'm always amazed at how emotional and meaningful they are. Lastly, Brett is a wonderful person to work along side on a wedding day. He is respectful of the timeline, excited to be there, and has a refreshing artistic style. I highly recommend him to all of my brides!

• Douglas Adam Entertainment
    Douglas Adam Entertainment Wedding DJs

Working with Brett at an event is like working with your childhood buddy, all grown up! He is professional, creative & fun! I never have to worry that the "Moment" won't be captured when working with Hatfield Productions...

• 3555 east street Port Richey, FL 34668 See on map
    5134445055 (Other Phone Number)
    24/7 Call or text anytime. (yes anytime)