Hatfield Productions

Port Richey, FL View map Visit website
$3,500 Most Popular Price

$3,500 Most Popular Price

You won’t find a better wedding film out there, www.hatfieldproductions.com I am offering MASSIVE discounts for couples who book my preferred vendors - one clueless wedding vendor can ruin the entire day. Let’s get your timeline started.

Serious inquiries only, if you want the best film possible, I am the one, please look at the quality compared to the other people.

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$3,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Locations

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,500

Multi. Locations

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Short Form
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Drone Footage
High-Def Video
Highlight Video
One Event / Day
Raw Footage

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
USB Flash Drive
USB Hard Drive

1 User photo

• Megan
    Megan Getting married on 07/09/2022
    Brett was very professional throughout the entire day! We love his artistic abilities and how hard he worked on our special day to get the best shots for our video! We are so lucky to have had him on our wedding day!
  • Sydney
    Sydney F. Married on 05/28/2022

Brett was fantastic!

We were so thankful to have Brett as our videographer! He was very professional, so easy to work with, wanted to absolute best for our film, and had such a great eye for creating amazing work. I appreciated how he would take the time to find good angles, lighting, and positioning. He got our trailer back to us within 96 hours and it was the best sneak peak to see what is to come!! Cannot recommend Brett enough!
    Brittany Married on 10/23/2021

Amazing!!!

Brett was amazing to work with. He brings a fun and relaxing atmosphere. I am so thankful we get to relive this special moment over again. He captured everything from the speeches, to our letters, to the first look. He truly went above and beyond to capture every little moment and you can tell this is his passion. Thanks again for capturing the best day of our lives.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Team

Brett Hatfield
Brett Hatfield
Owner

Hello! My name is Brett Hatfield, and my goal is to give you the best looking wedding film possible. I am an all day rate and include free timeline planning for all of my couples. I offer one exclusive package (the wedding film). Everything is shot in 4k and delivered in 4k. Outside of weddings you’d find me supporting local pizza businesses or small ice cream shops! The gym is also my other favorite spot because the pizza and ice cream calories start to load up :).I love meeting new couples, hearing about their early dating stories. Filming weddings is my passion and helping couples plan their wedding and creating content is such a blessing. If you’re ready to meetup and talk about your day, or get your timeline started please reach out. I only accept 15 weddings per year. (Yes, I love to travel)

Mokara Floral Design Mokara Floral Design Wedding Florists

Brett is the real deal, and will create the most memorable video that will capture the essence of your wedding day!

Brittany Bays Photography Brittany Bays Photography Wedding Photographers

Brett is one of the best videographers out there. He stands by his word by making the bride always look her best. Whether it be beautiful and flattering lighting or crisp audio, the films that Brett creates are lovely cinematic productions. Brett is a real artist. Every time we've worked together, I've noticed he's continually honing his craft. Not only does he make films that are of high visual quality, I'm always amazed at how emotional and meaningful they are. Lastly, Brett is a wonderful person to work along side on a wedding day. He is respectful of the timeline, excited to be there, and has a refreshing artistic style. I highly recommend him to all of my brides!

Douglas Adam Entertainment Douglas Adam Entertainment Wedding DJs

Working with Brett at an event is like working with your childhood buddy, all grown up! He is professional, creative & fun! I never have to worry that the "Moment" won't be captured when working with Hatfield Productions...

2920 Grand Kemerton Place Port Richey, FL, 33618
513-444-5055

24/7 Call or text anytime. (yes anytime)
Location of (Hatfield Productions)

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding