8818 Reading Road, Cincinnati, OH 45215 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,000
Availability Check your date

About Brittany Bays Photography

Brittany Bays Photography provides timeless and romantic style wedding photography for Cincinnati, Northern Kentucky and abroad.

Brittany Bays Photography is known for providing clients with stylish and classy photographs with the utmost professionalism and highest quality. Her unique ethereal approach has captured many Cincinnati brides and grooms with beautiful timeless portraits.

Brittany Bays is currently booking for the 2018 wedding season, and is available for destination weddings world wide.

Follow Brittany Bays Photography on

9 Reviews for Brittany Bays Photography

• O

Olivia Luning · Married on 10/06/2018

amazing photographer

Brittany was amazing! she was quick to get an initial quote, pricing is comparable to other photographers for what we were looking for ( less than $3000) and the quality of her photos are beautiful. she was easy and flexible when it came to the meetings, she really advocates for the brides. We're still awaiting the final photos ( we just got married a few weeks ago) but our sneak peak photos were great. she was really able to capture some great moments and leave us with some great memories of our big day. I would highly recommend.

Sent on 10/24/2018

Brittany Bays Photography's reply:

Olivia, you are amazing! Thank you so so much for the kind words and choosing me to photograph your beautiful day. I loved working with you!

Amanda · Married on 08/04/2018

Brittany did our engagement and wedding photos and truly exceeded our expectations. I am so glad that we chose Brittany to be a part of our wedding day and capture the most important memories in our lives. Brittany is professional, kind, attentive, and a pleasure to work with. Brittany took the time to get to know us and made us feel as comfortable as possible during our engagement session and on our wedding day. Brittany created a timeline for our wedding and coordinated with other vendors so we knew exactly how the day would play out. Brittany had a backup plan for where we would take our wedding pictures in the event of bad weather. Brittany kept our large wedding party focused during group pictures and checked in with me throughout the day to make sure everything was going well. I couldn’t have asked for a better photographer to share our wedding day with us. Brittany took all of the stress out of this aspect of our wedding day! I would definitely recommend Brittany to anyone in need of a photographer.

Catherine · Married on 08/05/2017

Brittany's work is an amazing cross of editorial and capturing the heart-felt small moments that are so special. She is amazing through the entire process and really had our best interests in mind. Brittany worked so well with us and our 16 person bridal party. Our pictures are phenomenal and I have heard again and again, "They look like they could be in a magazine." My heart is filled with so much joy when I look at my pictures and there are so many moments that I was able to relive through them. Brittany and her work are top-notch and I am thrilled that she was there for my day!

Brittany Bays Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Toning, Wedding Portraits

• KMC Weddings and Events
    KMC Weddings and Events Wedding Planners

Brittany is a fabulous photographer. She's got an amazing eye for detail and is so creative. She's definitely a great professional to have on your team and we are always so excited when we have the opportunity to work with her!

• Laura Katie Photography
    Laura Katie Photography Wedding Photographers

Brittany is a very talented photographer! She is easy to be around and works very hard to deliver photos that you will love forever. From the engagement to the wedding, she will truly take care of you and make it an experience you will remember.

• Freehearted Film
    Freehearted Film Wedding Photographers

Brittany is not only a true professional but also a delightful human. Always a pleasure working with her.

• 8818 Reading Road Cincinnati, 45215 See on map