Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Tres Belle Cakes

A slightly irreverent take on cake

Trés Belle has been providing customized wedding and party cakes to couples in the Greater Cincinnati area since 1998. We are a small batch bakery which means every cake is freshly prepared (never frozen) with the finest ingredients and decorated to your specifications. This ensures a cake that is as special as your wedding day. From simply elegant to absolutely unique, Trés Belle can design the perfect cake for you.

In addition to spectacular wedding cakes, Trés Belle offers a full line of groom cakes, party cakes, cakes for bridal and baby showers, bachelorette parties, and personalized party favors and centerpiece confections.  Our beautiful facilites in the Reading Bridal District also offer private party rental spaces for all occasions.  We can accommodate from 5 to 125 people for showers, brunches, rehearsal dinners, day-of hair, make-up and dressing and much more...

Categories: Wedding Cake

Pastries (1)
Gluten Free (1)
Vegan (1)
Fresh Fruit (1)

Delicious!! Our wedding cake from Tres Belle was so good. We barely had any left at the end of the night :) The design was better than I could have imagined. We got so many compliments on it. Would definitely recommend!

Profile Picture Kara, 9/30/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Tastings, Cakes

The Tres Belle team is absolutely amazing at what they do. We had the unique idea to use mini cakes as our centerpieces, and I could not have been happier with how the cakes turned out! Tres Belle created a total of 16 mini cakes for us with 4 different flavors and 4 different designs (which all included sugar flowers). Since the cakes were going to be the centerpieces I wanted them to stand –out! Tracy was very helpful with making workable suggestions and helping me to create a final vision. Each design was executed perfectly and was STUNNING as a centerpiece. Also, we did not have a single piece of cake leftover. Everyone loved the unique flavors that Tres Belle made for us, especially the Black Raspberry Chip! I would highly recommend using Tres Belle for your wedding cake, they will not disappoint!

Profile Picture Courtney, 3/5/18, 9 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cakes, Cake Stands

I was so pleased with Tres Belle. We were recommended to them by friends who were very satisfied with their flavor selection AND price point. We were able to try so many flavors (complimentary) and were amazed by the selection. We went with cupcakes and a small 2 tier cake for us to cut.

The day of the wedding I saw the cake display and was STUNNED. It looked absolutely perfect and matched my vision :) We rented their adorable little white-lace trimmed trays and they arranged everything beautifully. We had fresh flowers and little cake toppers/decorations we made ourselves out of old corks and they placed them all in the cutest way.

MOST IMPORTANTLY- the cake was DELICIOUS. I received so many compliments from our guests that they tried almost every flavor! ( White chocolate raspberry, bourbon choc. chip, lemon blueberry, and salted caramel). All tasted amazing and had the most gourmet looking garnishes (with little pearl sprinkles/sugar crystals/etc). We had just enough left overs left for my husband and I to enjoy them in the weeks to come. But literally, they almost ALL went. The best wedding cake!! Thank you Tres Belle- you made our day perfect!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Sarah, 9/9/17, 6 Reviews

Tres Belle Cakes Pricing

Wedding Cakes Pricing
Buttercream Frosting (Per Slice, Without Tax)
Starting from $3.00
Fondant Starting Price (Per Slice, Without Tax)
Starting from $4.00
Cupcakes (Each, Without Tax)
Starting from $2.00

220x220 sq 1383017007639
220x220 sq 1383017010814
220x220 sq 1383017014172

7 ENDORSEMENTS
Tracy is always a pleasure to work with! She is always eager to help, to work on new projects and to create the unthinkable. Her art is fabulous and her talent shines through in her end product. I absolutely recommend her for any of my clients and any vendor needing a great cake designer with solid talent and eye for detail. LOVE working with Tres Belle!!

We love working with Traci, Her product is both artful and delicious. She does all occasion cakes and offers many desert table ideas as well as creative party favors.

Tracy Bellman (T-Bell) is a ROCK STAR. Tres Belle has built such an amazing reputation in the Greater Cincinnati wedding market. We have sent many brides her way only to hear rave reviews afterward. Highly recommend.

One of the best deals for the money in the city and just lovely work.

Beautiful cakes that look so good in my photographs and taste just as good! Love there work!

8921 Reading Road, Cincinnati, OH 45215   See On Map
513-260-9883 (phone)
Mon 7-2:30, Tues 7-2:30, Weds 7-6:00, Thurs 7-6:00, Friday 7-6:00, Sat 10-6:00, Sunday 10:00 to 2:30 pm