Floral V Designs

Bellbrook, OH View map Visit website

$3,000 Typical Price

Operating out of Bellbrook, Ohio, Floral V Designs produces bespoke flower arrangements for weddings and other milestone events. The owner, Cady Vance, strives to implement her clients’ visions with her talents to create one-of-a-kind designs that truly embrace the meaning of the celebration. This florist uses a range of flowers from around the world to produce botanical creations that beautifully bring her clients’ venues to life.

Through consultations, Cady and her amazing team will discuss design ideas, styles, and your favorite flowers. All arrangements pay close attention to your love story, your venue, your particular style, and the time of year. Once you’ve chosen your setting, Cady can walk through the property to ensure that all of her arrangements beautifully match the site’s aesthetic and size. All designs are delivered, set up, and then broken down at the end of your festivities, allowing you to truly immerse yourself within the day. Some types of flower arrangements available at Floral V Designs include:

• Bouquets
  • Cake flowers
  • Flower instillations
  • Full floral design
  • Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$250

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$75

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$10

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$75

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$200

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$3,000

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Country
Glamorous
Preppy
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Floral Preservation
Samples
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

• Kristin
    Kristin M. Married on 03/12/2022

Gorgeous flowers

I contacted floral V about a month prior to our wedding. They were more than accommodating in getting us the flowers we wanted. I sent pictures and they were able to recreate my image within the given budget. They were also accommodating to a last minute corsage.
  • Chelsea
    Chelsea Married on 10/30/2021

Incredible!

Floral V, they were one of my easiest hassle-free vendors when it came to my wedding. They had done a beautiful bouquet for another wedding, and it was literally saved to my Pinterest board, so when it came time to planning my flowers I knew they wouldn’t do me wrong. As an “abnormal” bride, I didn’t have the normal excitement that most brides get leading up to their wedding, but when my husband sent me the pictures of my bouquet, corsages and boutonnières I started feeling that excitement. I finally saw my vision coming together, and all because of the beautiful florals that Floral V created. I dropped my bouquet off a few days ago to their preservation company, and I was honestly sad to have to part with it. You won’t regret trusting Floral V with your wedding flower needs!
  • Corinne
    Corinne M. Married on 08/28/2021

Floral Heaven!

All the love for Floral V Designs!! I ADORED working with this amazing, remarkable team. Our florals turned out BEAUTIFULLY. Walking around our venue right before our reception, I felt in such awe and admiration taking in our centerpiece and floral designs that Floral V put together (including their rentals). I gave them very little direction (mostly my Pinterest Board) and they delivered something way more beautiful than I could have ever dreamed up! I didn't think we needed much with our venue (the Monastery Event Center) but the florals really escalated the beauty of our space! We received many compliments on the design! Beyond the design, they did a great job staying within my budget, working within our timeline, and staying in great contact before the wedding day. I would recommend Floral V Design for your event ten times over! You'll adore how it all comes together!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Lillian's Bridal Boutique Lillian's Bridal Boutique Wedding Dresses

Floral V Designs always sets the mood and surely knows how to impress!

Childers Photography Childers Photography Wedding Photographers

Floral V Designs is one of the best florist in the Dayton area! In the 25+ years that we have been photographing weddings, Cady, owner of Floral V, has consistently provided our wedding clients some the best floral arrangements to be had! She and her staff are very creative and the arrangements are very sturdy which is required to withstand the rigors of all the day's activities. We highly recommend Floral V Designs!

Elegant Whims Elegant Whims Wedding Planners

If you are looking for a florist that will listen to your Floral Vision and offer professional advice. Cady from Floral V Designs is the place to go. As a Wedding Planner, we love working with Cady, she is professional, her work is AMAZING and she listens to what her clients needs are and delivers. Look no further, Floral V Designs creations are Awesome ! Elegant Whims Wedding Planners

24 South Main Street Bellbrook, OH, 45305
Location of (Floral V Designs)

Other vendors in Cincinnati for your wedding