5763 Far Hills Ave, Dayton, OH 45429 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Lillian's Bridal Boutique

Proud to be Dayton's Bridal and Social Occasion Specialists! The Bridal Salon at Lillian's offers an incredible selection of Bridal Gowns, Veils, Tiaras and Jewelry for the Bride. Join us in our Bridesmaids Studio to create the perfect look for your ensemble. Please Call today to schedule your appointment with your very own personal consultant and private dressing suites! Bring us your budget and your vision and let us take care of the rest!

Follow Lillian's Bridal Boutique on

Lillian's Bridal Boutique 1
  • Kerry

Kerry whitaker · Married on 08/24/2019

Best day ever!

We had our own suite! I was their first customer of the day so I was able to look at all dresses right then as opposed to waiting for other girls to try on. Great experience and a lot of fun!

Lillian's Bridal Boutique 2
    Sent on 04/24/2019

Natasha · Married on 09/01/2017

Everyone we worked with at Lillian's was so wonderful and accommodating! I made several appointments with them and ended up having a great time each visit and bought 2 dresses! I had a dress, belt and topper for my wedding and bought a 2nd dress for honeymoon pictures. They were helpful in suggesting who I should use as well for alterations. I couldn't have picked a better shop to do business with. I have been to others in the area and in other cities in search of what I wanted and found both right here in Centerville.

Sent on 09/26/2017

I worked with Danielle when I had my appointment and I had an amazing experience! The boutique was amazing and she let me look around the racks and thoroughly explained everything before pulling what she thought I would like based on my reactions to those. Danielle obviously loved what she did and helped me to feel comfortable and have fun during my appointment. Danielle was so helpful and even let me stop in unannounced TWICE and let me try on what ended up being my dream dress and stay in them for as long as I needed. By the time I had it on the third time, I had tried on enough dresses to know that no other dress could compare and I absolutely love the dress I ended up with! Danielle gave me space when I needed to process things but was also there exclusively for me when I was in the shop. She didn't try to pressure me into anything or try to rush me, which wasn't true of all of the shops I went to. I would definitely recommend going to this boutique!

Sent on 06/30/2016

Award

Lillian's Bridal Boutique FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    Under $500
    $500 - $999
    $1,000 - $2,499
  • How do you price dress alterations?
    By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Bridesmaids
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Alterations
    Appointments Only
    Sample Sales
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Bridal Gowns
    Hair Accessories
    Jewelry
    Plus Size Gowns
    Sample Gowns
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    Less than 6 months
    6-8 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Seasonally
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales

Real Weddings

• Sarah Babcock Studio
    Sarah Babcock Studio Wedding Photographers

Beautiful Dresses! Great staff :)

• Floral V Designs
    Floral V Designs Wedding Florists

Lillians is a wonderful bridal dress, bridesmaids, prom and tux shop. The dresses are amazing and are very affordable. The bridal consultants are so helpful and easy to work with. They are also very flexible with appointments and walk ins. I recommend Lillians to anyone who is in need of a dress or tux.

• 5763 Far Hills Ave Dayton, 45429 See on map