5763 Far Hills Ave, Dayton, OH 45429 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Lillian's Bridal Boutique

Proud to be Dayton's Bridal and Social Occasion Specialists! The Bridal Salon at Lillian's offers an incredible selection of Bridal Gowns, Veils, Tiaras and Jewelry for the Bride. Join us in our Bridesmaids Studio to create the perfect look for your ensemble.  Please Call today to schedule your appointment with your very own personal consultant and private dressing suites! Bring us your budget and your vision and let us take care of the rest!

Follow Lillian's Bridal Boutique on

Other couples have also viewed

• Heider Cleaners

1 User photo

• Lauren

Lauren · Married on 09/18/2020

Perfect experience!

I made an appointment for my mother to join me as I shopped for bridal dresses. I had the first appointment of the day and was given a private bridal suite to try on dresses. The suite was very spacious and open with a private area to view the dresses in front of floor to ceiling mirrors. We loved how the store was separated into multiple rooms with beautiful decor. The store was very inviting and the employees were very friendly and personable. We were even fortunate enough to meet the owner! Letty was wonderful with helping us from beginning to end. I started with a few dresses and we were able to navigate to different dresses based on what I liked and didn't like. Letty was very caring, helpful, professional and understanding. We were not rushed through our appointment and even came back before closing to purchase my wedding dress! Thank you Lillian's and Letty for your assistance and wonderful memory we have of purchasing my wedding dress! I would recommend you to everyone and my mother thinks every woman should come to this store to purchase their wedding dress!

Sent on 02/05/2020
  • Kerry

Kerry W. · Married on 08/24/2019

Best day ever!

We had our own suite! I was their first customer of the day so I was able to look at all dresses right then as opposed to waiting for other girls to try on. Great experience and a lot of fun!

Sent on 04/24/2019

Natasha · Married on 09/01/2017

Everyone we worked with at Lillian's was so wonderful and accommodating! I made several appointments with them and ended up having a great time each visit and bought 2 dresses! I had a dress, belt and topper for my wedding and bought a 2nd dress for honeymoon pictures. They were helpful in suggesting who I should use as well for alterations. I couldn't have picked a better shop to do business with. I have been to others in the area and in other cities in search of what I wanted and found both right here in Centerville.

Sent on 09/26/2017

Award

Lillian's Bridal Boutique FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    Under $500
    $500 - $999
    $1,000 - $2,499
  • How do you price dress alterations?
    By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Bridesmaids
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Alterations
    Appointments Only
    Sample Sales
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Bridal Gowns
    Hair Accessories
    Jewelry
    Plus Size Gowns
    Sample Gowns
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    Less than 6 months
    6-8 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Seasonally
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales

1 Real Wedding

• Sarah Babcock Studio Wedding Photographers

Beautiful Dresses! Great staff :)

• Floral V Designs Wedding Florists

Lillians is a wonderful bridal dress, bridesmaids, prom and tux shop. The dresses are amazing and are very affordable. The bridal consultants are so helpful and easy to work with. They are also very flexible with appointments and walk ins. I recommend Lillians to anyone who is in need of a dress or tux.

• 5763 Far Hills Ave Dayton, 45429 See on map
    Location of (Lillian's Bridal Boutique)