Cincinnati, Cincinnati, OH 45244 Map · Phone number

About Katie's Blooms

Katie’s Blooms is a flower business in Cincinnati, Ohio. Katie and Mary are a mother/daughter team that went into the family business. Mary’s mother, Katie’s grandmother, owned a flower shop in the 1960s and they followed in her footsteps. Katie’s Blooms creates custom floral arrangements that coordinate with your wedding design.

Katie and Mary are visionaries that design unique arrangements that stand out from the crowd. They offer consultations, delivery, clean up and setup. Their goal is to design stunning arrangements to transform your venue to provide a stress-free experience. They use fresh locally grown flowers when they are available and offer many types of flowers. Their arrangements include:

• Aisle decor

Katie's Blooms 7
  • Elizavhunt

Liz · Married on 05/18/2019

Flowers of your dreams!

My husband and I are so thankful to have had Katie's Blooms as our florist for our wedding! Katie is very organized and professional, and she thinks of details that we didn't even think of! Her creativeness shines through in each floral arrangement she creates! It was a breath of fresh air working with Katie and Mary as they truly care about their clients and making their special day perfect in every way. We are honored to share a wedding anniversary with Katie and her husband!

Sent on 06/20/2019
    Katie's Blooms 8
    Katie's Blooms 9
    Katie's Blooms 10
    Katie's Blooms 11

LPetit · Married on 04/09/2019

Best Wedding Flowers

Katie and her mom did an amazing job with our flowers for our wedding. They are both super sweet and easy to work with. She brought my vision to life with very minimal direction. I was just blown away by by my bouquet, it was gorgeous! I would highly recommend Katie Blooms for your wedding!

Sent on 04/09/2019
  • Melissa

Melissa Brindza · Married on 03/31/2019

Katie's Blooms made my floral dreams a reality!

Katie did a FANTASTIC job on our wedding! I'm a bit of an organizer so I brought inspiration photos by type of arrangement, color schemes, etc. to our first meeting and she nailed it! She was quick to turn around a proposal and to my [joyous] surprise-- she was very reasonable versus some of the other companies I met with! I have received nothing but compliments from guests and other people who have seen photos from the wedding. She is humble, patient, responsive and a true pleasure to work with. I will definitely use Katie's Blooms again if I have the opportunity!

Sent on 04/17/2019

Katie's Blooms FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 200.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 100.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 85.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 3,000.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage

• Veritas Studio
    Veritas Studio Wedding Photographers

Katie is an incredible artists. Her floral designs speak for themselves! I recommend all my brides to Katie. As an added bonus, she's one of the sweetest humans I know! Don't think twice about hiring her!

• Cincinnati Cincinnati, OH, 45244 See on map