Floral V Designs Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

• Kristin
    Kristin M. Married on 03/12/2022

Gorgeous flowers

I contacted floral V about a month prior to our wedding. They were more than accommodating in getting us the flowers we wanted. I sent pictures and they were able to recreate my image within the given budget. They were also accommodating to a last minute corsage.
  • Chelsea
    Chelsea Married on 10/30/2021

Incredible!

Floral V, they were one of my easiest hassle-free vendors when it came to my wedding. They had done a beautiful bouquet for another wedding, and it was literally saved to my Pinterest board, so when it came time to planning my flowers I knew they wouldn’t do me wrong. As an “abnormal” bride, I didn’t have the normal excitement that most brides get leading up to their wedding, but when my husband sent me the pictures of my bouquet, corsages and boutonnières I started feeling that excitement. I finally saw my vision coming together, and all because of the beautiful florals that Floral V created. I dropped my bouquet off a few days ago to their preservation company, and I was honestly sad to have to part with it. You won’t regret trusting Floral V with your wedding flower needs!
  • Corinne
    Corinne M. Married on 08/28/2021

Floral Heaven!

All the love for Floral V Designs!! I ADORED working with this amazing, remarkable team. Our florals turned out BEAUTIFULLY. Walking around our venue right before our reception, I felt in such awe and admiration taking in our centerpiece and floral designs that Floral V put together (including their rentals). I gave them very little direction (mostly my Pinterest Board) and they delivered something way more beautiful than I could have ever dreamed up! I didn't think we needed much with our venue (the Monastery Event Center) but the florals really escalated the beauty of our space! We received many compliments on the design! Beyond the design, they did a great job staying within my budget, working within our timeline, and staying in great contact before the wedding day. I would recommend Floral V Design for your event ten times over! You'll adore how it all comes together!!
  • Sophia
    Sophia G. Married on 05/15/2021

Absolutely the best decision

FloralV is amazing! They were the best decision we made for our wedding! They put my vision to life and I couldn't be more impressed with their customer service. Lauren answered every single one of my questions, worked within our budget, helped us throughout the design process, gave suggestions, and made our wedding absolutely PERFECT. Our guests are still talking about the WOW factor of our flowers!
    Ellen M. Married on 05/08/2021

Incredible floral designer for weddings

They provided flowers for my daughters wedding. I was surprised that my Cincinnati wedding planner recommended a Dayton company. Now I see why. From start to finish a professional and artistic job was done. I can not say enough how they stuck with us during 2 postponements due to Covid. Pictures speak louder than words. Do not hesitate to use them. You will not be disappointed.
  • Emily
    Emily G. Married on 01/10/2021

Truly Talented

I have long followed Floral V, as their craftsmanship has always amazed me. This team is so talented. From the get go, they were so thoughtful in their approach, answered all of my silly questions (I know zero about floral!) and we’re always happy to make changes as needed. The time spent doing set up on our wedding day shows the care they put into their work. I don’t think I will ever use another florist again!
  • Yolanda
    Yolanda O. Married on 11/07/2020

Floral V delivers nothing but the BEST!

Floral V is the BEST! Extremely creative and professional I would not have wanted to work with anyone else. I was able to share my vision/ambiance I wanted for my wedding with Cady and Lauren and they did the rest. They selected beautiful flowers that matched my wedding colors and had some very elegant and beautiful centerpiece options to really enhance the decor. I had to switch to a tented wedding a couple months before due to COVID and thanks to Floral V (in partnership with my other vendors) my guests felt like they still walked in to a beautiful formal affair I promised. I had zero worries about my flowers arriving on time and centerpieces being set up with no issues. Thank you so much for being a part of making our big day so special!!
  • Kim
    Kim V. Married on 10/17/2020

Stunning arrangements

We had Floral V do all the flowers for the wedding. They were able to recommend flowers that would look good and would fit in our budget. The bridal bouquet was absolutely stunning and they were able to use extra lace from my dress to use as a wrap. They were also quick to respond when I wanted to change some of the flowers in the bridal bouquet.
    Sarah Married on 10/27/2019

Great choice for flowers!

My sister used Floral V for her wedding, and the bouquets looked fabulous!
    Robyn J. Married on 10/12/2019

Amazing Fairytale

We had the opportunity to work with Floral V for my recent wedding. They really made the day so perfect for us! They were great to work with from the beginning, taking the time to understand our vision and making it work with our budget. Cady and Lauren were always responsive and from the bouquets and corsages to the decor in the ballroom including decorating chandeliers, it was beautiful and we couldn't have been happier. I just wish everyone was a great to work with as Floral V!
    Katherine Married on 09/21/2019

Cannot imagine our day without Floral V

I can not say enough wonderful things about Cady and her amazing team. My wedding flowers were a little bit unique in that my dad grew all of them in his home gardens. We were so worried that we wouldn’t find the right florist to execute our vision but then we found Floral V. Cady showed such enthusiasm and knowledge that my parents and myself were instantly comfortable working with her. She continued to stay in contact through the whole process and was very flexible with our needs. On the wedding day, the flowers were absolutely stunning. Everyone at our wedding could not stop talking about them. I am sooooo happy that we hired Cady! I truly cannot imagine what our wedding day would be like without her help and organization for my dad’s flowers. I would 1000% recommend her if you are looking for a florist!
    Angela F. Married on 09/14/2019

Amazing florist !!

From the moment I met Cady, I fell in love with her personality. I was having my wedding at a brand new wedding venue, Stone Valley Meadows and she literally designed my wedding off of renderings. She nailed absolutely every aspect! The florals were absolutely STUNNING! They were like pictures in the bridal magazines. I truly did not want them to die, so I went the next step further and had my wedding bouquet preserved! It turned out spectacular so I have something to remember this moment for the rest of my life. I would highly recommend her. In fact I would only recommend her.
    Sydney S. Married on 07/05/2019

Beautiful flowers

Floral V was such a great company to work with when it came time to decide on where to get wedding flowers. They were so professional and made sure that they knew what I was envisioning my wedding flowers to look like. They took the time to sit down with me and ask what I liked/didn't like, showed me around their beautiful shop and were so personable during the process. The flowers were absolutely beautiful and were exactly what I was hoping they would look like!
  • Courtney
    Courtney W. Married on 05/31/2019

Beautifully Preserved Flowers

I found Floral V Designs through a wedding photographer a couple days after my wedding and immediately drove over to their shop to drop off my bouquet to be preserved. The process was so easy and they had so many preservation options to choose from! I ended up choosing a medium sized glass box where they put about three each of each bloom in the box. It turned out SO beautiful and it looks perfect sitting on our dresser! I'm so excited I can treasure my wedding flowers forever. Thank you Floral V Designs!
  • Matthew
    Matthew C. Married on 04/13/2019

Amazing florist, amazing service

The flowers provided for our wedding looked exceptional, they brought backup boutonnières just in case, everything was prepared with the utmost perfection and the flowers were fresh and beautiful. Everything was delivered on time and it made for one less thing to worry about. I highly recommend for weddings or any other event that might require a florist.
    Tabitha Married on 06/23/2018
    Cady and her team at Floral V Designs did a phenomenal job with flowers for our wedding in June 2018! Cady was very professional and very careful to learn exactly what we were looking for. Everything was beautiful and exactly as I expected. They are also able to do preservation of your bouquet, and I can't wait to see how that will turn out. I recommend Floral V Designs without hesitation!
    Catie Married on 06/23/2018
    Our flowers were GORGEOUS! This was my favorite part of wedding plan and Cady did not disappoint. They were absolutely stunning and probably my favorite detail of the wedding! She used my pinterest inspiration and turned into real life!
    Rachel Married on 05/12/2018
    When you get married, everything happens so fast, that you never really get to stop and "smell the roses". Today Cady and her team gave me my wedding bouquet (from Floral V of course!) perfectly and beautifully preserved. Now, not only can I enjoy looking at my wedding flowers everyday, I get to enjoy all the memories associated! Thank you Floral PreserVation for making dreams come true.
    Micaela Married on 04/14/2018
    Our wedding flowers were so beautiful! The bridal bouquets and our bridesmaids bouquets were all perfect. Also the large flower arrangements for the church alter were breathe taking! Would highly recommend them for all your floral needs.
    Kelsey Married on 01/13/2018
    Have you ever had someone read your mind?? CADY CAN. Have you ever been brought to tears by florals?! FLORAL V CAN. This woman, my god, is AMAZING. My mom and I were concerned about flowers, (they can make or break a vision AND a budget!), and she blew us away. After talking to her for just a few minutes, she already had a plan and color pallet and a vision for my not-so-tradition bouquet. I have never worked with someone who can read people so quickly and create such a masterpiece from just a few descriptive words and pictures. I CANNOT WAIT to see what Floral V creates for my sisters wedding next year because yes, we booked them again!!!! BOOK THIS TEAM, YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT.
    Alley Married on 10/14/2017
    Working with Floral V Designs was a wonderful experience from start to finish! They were easy to meet will the super flexible with some last minute changes. I'm a little bit picky about flowers, and I wanted something one of kind. I basically wanted all my favorite flowers in one colorful, vibrant bouquet that said "fall" without being like super in your face, tacky, or typical about it. I knew when I saw Floral V Design's portfolio they were perfect for me. Everything they do seems to be done with class, elegance, and an artistic quality that really takes their arrangements over the top. They were extremely courteous, friendly, and professional in our initial meeting. I love flowers, so they even taught me some things about the types of flowers in my bouquets. Paying from out of town was easy. We met with and priced the DIY flower people in the area too, and they cost almost HALF the price of those places with none of last minute worry and stress about having to actually take the time to DIY. We opted for pickup which they were really flexible about. They were always really prompt in responding to emails and great by phone too. I would recommend them to anyone and everyone. Floral V Designs exceeded all our hopes and expectations! Best wedding florist EVER!
    Sydney Married on 09/25/2017
    Cady made our day magical, and I'm SO glad we worked with her. Somehow, from my confusing description of my tastes and my pinterest board, she created a floral design that felt like it was literally plucked out of my own dreams! She is so helpful, responds quickly, and was able to really help us stay within our budget without making the wedding feel sparse at all. She was in communication with our venue and other vendors, so every thing from the table decorations to the cake and our altar were STUNNING. I'm not typically a flower person, and I prefer a lot of greenery. Cady did an impeccable job at making everything feel polished and bridal, while keeping that in mind! And everyone was obsessed with the succulent corsages and boutonnieres! Thank you so much, Cady!
    Lan-Anh Married on 09/08/2017
    Cady and her team were so amazing to work with on my flowers! Her team was able to wrap greenery from the corners of our mandap to the center chandelier and even hung greenery down the back that was so elegant. So many guests commented on the ceremony and reception flowers and I was sad I could only take home a couple of the centerpieces because they were truly so gorgeous. We didn't have enough room because Cady's arrangements were so generous in size! Throughout the 10 months I was planning my wedding Cady and her team were always only a phone call away and I really feel so lucky to have worked with them.
    Natasha Married on 09/01/2017
    I can't say enough about how much a LOVED working with this team!!!! Cady was amazing from the beginning and I was blown away by my final floral arrangements!!!! I have her my ideas and she made them all come true! I would use them again in a heartbeat! Anyone I know getting married should strongly consider Floral V before making a final decision! It was one of the best and easiest decisions I made for my wedding!
    Chelsea Married on 07/08/2017
    Floral V provided flowers that far exceeded my expectations for how beautiful flowers could be! Cady and her team are artists and I don't think we could have found anyone better than them for our wedding. Going into our first meeting I had no idea what I wanted other than purple, green and ivory flowers. Cady is so knowledgeable and was able to find the vision I was looking for before I even knew what it was. She added wonderful small details to the wedding which made all the difference. She actually had me keep my leftover wedding dress fabric and wrapped my bouquet and my husbands boutonneire in the fabric. Her and her team took the time to braid ribbon on the ceremony isle chairs and nothing was overlooked. We also had Floral V provide table numbers and a printed seating chart for the event. Everyone was so easy to work with and provided so much help. Cady and her team's work is breathtaking and I can promise you will not be disappointed if you work with them.