126 Reviews for Floral V Designs

Single Flowers (4)
Chuppah Decor (1)
Flower Crowns (1)
125 Floral V Designs Reviews

Our wedding flowers were so beautiful! The bridal bouquets and our bridesmaids bouquets were all perfect. Also the large flower arrangements for the church alter were breathe taking! Would highly recommend them for all your floral needs.

Profile Picture Micaela, 4/14/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Flower Petals, Non-Floral

Working with Floral V Designs was a wonderful experience from start to finish! They were easy to meet will the super flexible with some last minute changes. I'm a little bit picky about flowers, and I wanted something one of kind. I basically wanted all my favorite flowers in one colorful, vibrant bouquet that said "fall" without being like super in your face, tacky, or typical about it. I knew when I saw Floral V Design's portfolio they were perfect for me. Everything they do seems to be done with class, elegance, and an artistic quality that really takes their arrangements over the top. They were extremely courteous, friendly, and professional in our initial meeting. I love flowers, so they even taught me some things about the types of flowers in my bouquets. Paying from out of town was easy. We met with and priced the DIY flower people in the area too, and they cost almost HALF the price of those places with none of last minute worry and stress about having to actually take the time to DIY. We opted for pickup which they were really flexible about. They were always really prompt in responding to emails and great by phone too. I would recommend them to anyone and everyone. Floral V Designs exceeded all our hopes and expectations! Best wedding florist EVER!

Profile Picture Alley, 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Crowns, Consultations, Event Design

Cady made our day magical, and I'm SO glad we worked with her. Somehow, from my confusing description of my tastes and my pinterest board, she created a floral design that felt like it was literally plucked out of my own dreams! She is so helpful, responds quickly, and was able to really help us stay within our budget without making the wedding feel sparse at all. She was in communication with our venue and other vendors, so every thing from the table decorations to the cake and our altar were STUNNING. I'm not typically a flower person, and I prefer a lot of greenery. Cady did an impeccable job at making everything feel polished and bridal, while keeping that in mind! And everyone was obsessed with the succulent corsages and boutonnieres! Thank you so much, Cady!

Profile Picture Sydney, 9/25/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Cady and her team were so amazing to work with on my flowers! Her team was able to wrap greenery from the corners of our mandap to the center chandelier and even hung greenery down the back that was so elegant. So many guests commented on the ceremony and reception flowers and I was sad I could only take home a couple of the centerpieces because they were truly so gorgeous. We didn't have enough room because Cady's arrangements were so generous in size! Throughout the 10 months I was planning my wedding Cady and her team were always only a phone call away and I really feel so lucky to have worked with them.

Profile Picture Lan-Anh, 9/8/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Petals, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit

I can't say enough about how much a LOVED working with this team!!!! Cady was amazing from the beginning and I was blown away by my final floral arrangements!!!! I have her my ideas and she made them all come true! I would use them again in a heartbeat! Anyone I know getting married should strongly consider Floral V before making a final decision! It was one of the best and easiest decisions I made for my wedding!

Profile Picture Natasha, 9/1/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Floral V provided flowers that far exceeded my expectations for how beautiful flowers could be! Cady and her team are artists and I don't think we could have found anyone better than them for our wedding. Going into our first meeting I had no idea what I wanted other than purple, green and ivory flowers. Cady is so knowledgeable and was able to find the vision I was looking for before I even knew what it was. She added wonderful small details to the wedding which made all the difference. She actually had me keep my leftover wedding dress fabric and wrapped my bouquet and my husbands boutonneire in the fabric. Her and her team took the time to braid ribbon on the ceremony isle chairs and nothing was overlooked. We also had Floral V provide table numbers and a printed seating chart for the event. Everyone was so easy to work with and provided so much help. Cady and her team's work is breathtaking and I can promise you will not be disappointed if you work with them.

Profile Picture Chelsea, 7/8/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Hired them only 3 weeks before wedding and received great help with choosing flowers, prompt delivery and set up.

Profile Picture Jane, 6/24/17, 3 Reviews

Perfection!
My first experience with Cady showed me my daughter's floral arrangements for her wedding were in the right hands! We clicked from the beginning! I only wish this post could be a photo of my daughter's bouquet and then you would understand! This snap would say it all. We also had particular vessels we wanted used throughout the event; they gathered them up and made it happen! Very creative group! I was particularly taken by the spirit of Cady's team. They enjoy their craft and it shows!

Profile Picture Kat, 6/17/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

So this is a little late. Our wedding was May 27, and it’s been a little chaotic since we got back from the honeymoon. But that’s not an excuse. :)

Floral V was wonderful to work with! She was able to take my ideas and turn them into a beautiful reality, and everything was a smooth process. I appreciate her working with my budget, and going through a few pricing revisions in order for me to agree on a price (my centerpiece idea was a little complicated in pricing). She showed no frustration through that process, which I appreciate!

The flowers were gorgeous. So gorgeous that I’m preserving my bouquet. The flowers are beautiful in our wedding photos. I would highly recommend Floral V!

Profile Picture Amanda, 5/27/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Flowers

The crew at Floral V Designs we perfect for our wedding! They helped tremendously with decorating our cake table, creating an aisle with sunflowers and babies breath, and topping it off with the most beautiful corsages, boutonnieres, and bouquets I've ever seen. Our guests were in awe as well!

Profile Picture Samanthe, 4/22/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages

Highly, highly recommend Cady and Floral V Designs...I LOVED what they did with our fall wedding theme!!! Totally blew me away. I thought very reasonably priced as well. Cady was a joy to work with!

Profile Picture Marina, 11/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Cady with Floral V Designs is incredible. Not only is she great at what she does but she made me feel calm and comfortable at ALL times. Floral V is extremely talented at what they do! If you want the best around, choose Floral V. You won't regret it! Thanks again Cady and the Floral V team!!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 11/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

If you want small business charm with professionalism and value, go with Floral V!!!

Profile Picture User7088710, 1+ year ago, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

I had an outdoor wedding in the Fall, so I only needed flowers for the Bridal Party and important guests. The flowers were stunning ~ Cady listened to what I wanted and in my opinion, I had the most gorgeous bridal bouquet I've ever seen!

Profile Picture Kelly, 10/1/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages

Cady @ Floral V Designs is absolutely the best! She made the whole process very easy with her professionalism and creativity. My wedding was ABSOLUTELY stunning because of Floral V Designs. The bouquets were full and beautiful. The centerpieces were elegant and the red roses just popped against our black tablecloths! The aisle decor of two 3 ft vases overflowing with red roses and greenery looked like something out of a magazine! The quality of the flowers were outstanding. The roses they used were not only the biggest roses I have ever seen, but also the most vibrant color of red.. Gorgeous! Floral V Designs also did our placecards, which was also very elegant with handwritten calligraphy! I have been getting so many compliments on how beautiful our wedding was. I would recommend Floral V Designs to absolutely everyone!

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/17/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Cady was absolutely amazing. I really had no idea about flowers, but she pulled up a ton of pictures and asked me what I liked and did not like about them, so we could find the right flowers for our wedding. She also took the time to personally help create an idea I had for the table numbers. She took my ideas and brought them to life and helped everything look perfect. The centerpieces for our wedding are still being talked about to my husband and I. Cady also has an online system that she uploads the paperwork for you to review. You pay online and can make any edits, making changes was fast and seamless. She was VERY responsive if I had noticed something to help correct it and fix it. Cady was awesome and her shop is lovely, you cannot do wrong by picking her to help out whatever you may need.

Profile Picture Aimee, 8/20/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Cady did such a wonderful job! We weren't really sure what exactly we wanted, but we had a lot of ideas & she put everything together & it ended up being everything we wanted! I'm so glad someone referred us to her.

Profile Picture User6226651, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Cady and her team at Floral V are undoubtedly the best florists in Dayton! We booked Floral V for our July wedding after our first consultation with Cady. My mom and I were extremely impressed and left thinking, “Wow! That girl is good!” Cady was warm and friendly and eager to hear about our vision for the wedding day. Her answer to each of our questions was “Sure, we can do that!” and her expertise led us to discuss details we never would have thought of on our own.
As we continued in the wedding planning process, we quickly learned how highly regarded Cady and Floral V are among the Dayton wedding circuit – everyone gave them rave reviews and told us that Floral V would do an excellent job. We saw a preview of Cady’s work when my mom booked her for my bridal shower. My jaw literally dropped when I saw the room overflowing with roses and the guests were very eager to take home their floral favors—tea cups billowing with Floral V designs.
“We don’t do anything small here,” Cady told us as we later discussed wedding centerpiece options in her showroom. “We go big and aim to give you the most value.” And boy did she deliver! Cady and her team created the most stunning flower arrangements and bouquets for our wedding. The best part? They were portable and we were able to reuse the gorgeous arrangements from the church later at the reception.
On the day of the wedding, Cady and her team handled all aspects of set up and delivery and we did not have to worry about a thing! Battling the hottest day of the year, Cady carefully selected flowers for us were not only beautiful, but also hardy enough to withstand the heat.
Working with Cady was easy – she expertly executed all our requests with grace and enthusiasm. She handles her business with the upmost professionalism and her passion for her work is evidenced by her astounding work!

Profile Picture Katelyn, 7/23/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

Katy was extremely easy to work with. I wasn't 100 percent sure what exactly I wanted and she put together incredible bouquets and centerpieces for us!

Profile Picture User6308608, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We got our wedding flowers- exactly what we wanted for a very reasonable price! On our first visit we were shown beautiful picture books of previous weddings and flowers they had done, and we were able to pick out exactly what we wanted and see their beautiful work! Our flowers were absolutely perfect! I cannot recommend this business enough!

Profile Picture Carly, 5/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Cady was the third florist I met with (recommended by my reception venue) and honestly before I met her I was starting to feel hopeless about finding a florist that understood what I was looking for. When I met with Cady I instantly loved her because I knew she was LISTENING to my ideas and I felt like she could read my mind. She had fantastic suggestions that branched off of the basic thoughts/pictures I had and I owe her all the credit for my beautiful wedding. Cady is so patient, professional, and it is unbelievable how creative she is. Everything she does is perfect. She also made my escort cards and table numbers (matching them perfectly to my wedding invitation) and the process was so simple. I probably emailed her every day the last couple of weeks before my wedding and she was so responsive and helpful each time. I absolutely recommend Floral V Designs!

Profile Picture Lisa, 5/21/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements

Cady was referred to me by my photographer and Im so glad she was! She did an amazing job with my bouquet, we had a consultation I gave her some ideas and she blew me away with the beauty she created. I considered going all silk but I'm so glad I didn't. Cady was a pleasure to work with. She was easy to correspond with, and made the wedding that much better with her creative floral expressions. She made a nice center piece for the altar, the toss bouquet, the 8 bridesmaids bouquets, the groomsmens and ring bearer, ushers and fathers boutineres and the grooms white rose! Everything was perfect! She is highly recommended and going in on blind faith that everything would turn out ok, she exceeded my expectations!!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 5/14/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Absolutely was flown away with my flowers. They were better than the pictures I gave her! Cady was easy to work with, quick to respond and very friendly and accommodating!!!!

Profile Picture User6362023, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

We went to four floral shops before contracting with Cady. She just kept coming back as #1 on the list!
She saw my daughters vision perfectly, (and did multiple meetings with her) and flowers were very important And while we did spend more on flowers than I thought we would, EVERYTHING was PERFECT and completely FLAWLESS!! Everyone we is awe of the cake table flowers!! And my daughters bouquet was STUNNING!!! She is a top notch vendor, you cant go wrong with her!!

Profile Picture kathy, 4/23/16, 12 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit