Floral V Designs Reviews

Floral V Designs 5
Floral V Designs 6
Floral V Designs 7

Sarah · Getting married on 10/27/2019

Great choice for flowers!

My sister used Floral V for her wedding, and the bouquets looked fabulous!

Sent on 03/03/2019

Robyn Jenkins · Married on 10/12/2019

Amazing Fairytale

We had the opportunity to work with Floral V for my recent wedding. They really made the day so perfect for us! They were great to work with from the beginning, taking the time to understand our vision and making it work with our budget. Cady and Lauren were always responsive and from the bouquets and corsages to the decor in the ballroom including decorating chandeliers, it was beautiful and we couldn't have been happier. I just wish everyone was a great to work with as Floral V!

Sent on 10/19/2019

Katherine · Married on 09/21/2019

Cannot imagine our day without Floral V

I can not say enough wonderful things about Cady and her amazing team. My wedding flowers were a little bit unique in that my dad grew all of them in his home gardens. We were so worried that we wouldn’t find the right florist to execute our vision but then we found Floral V. Cady showed such enthusiasm and knowledge that my parents and myself were instantly comfortable working with her. She continued to stay in contact through the whole process and was very flexible with our needs. On the wedding day, the flowers were absolutely stunning. Everyone at our wedding could not stop talking about them. I am sooooo happy that we hired Cady! I truly cannot imagine what our wedding day would be like without her help and organization for my dad’s flowers. I would 1000% recommend her if you are looking for a florist!

Sent on 10/08/2019

Angela Fuqua · Married on 09/14/2019

Amazing florist !!

From the moment I met Cady, I fell in love with her personality. I was having my wedding at a brand new wedding venue, Stone Valley Meadows and she literally designed my wedding off of renderings. She nailed absolutely every aspect! The florals were absolutely STUNNING! They were like pictures in the bridal magazines. I truly did not want them to die, so I went the next step further and had my wedding bouquet preserved! It turned out spectacular so I have something to remember this moment for the rest of my life. I would highly recommend her. In fact I would only recommend her.

Sent on 10/09/2019
    Floral V Designs 8
    Floral V Designs 9
    Floral V Designs 10
    Floral V Designs 11
    Floral V Designs 12

Sydney Scherer · Married on 07/05/2019

Beautiful flowers

Floral V was such a great company to work with when it came time to decide on where to get wedding flowers. They were so professional and made sure that they knew what I was envisioning my wedding flowers to look like. They took the time to sit down with me and ask what I liked/didn't like, showed me around their beautiful shop and were so personable during the process. The flowers were absolutely beautiful and were exactly what I was hoping they would look like!

Sent on 10/10/2019
    Floral V Designs 13
    Floral V Designs 14
    Floral V Designs 15
  • Courtney

Courtney Wilke · Married on 05/31/2019

Beautifully Preserved Flowers

I found Floral V Designs through a wedding photographer a couple days after my wedding and immediately drove over to their shop to drop off my bouquet to be preserved. The process was so easy and they had so many preservation options to choose from! I ended up choosing a medium sized glass box where they put about three each of each bloom in the box. It turned out SO beautiful and it looks perfect sitting on our dresser! I'm so excited I can treasure my wedding flowers forever. Thank you Floral V Designs!

Sent on 07/25/2019
    Floral V Designs 16
  • Matthew

Matthew Cabeza · Married on 04/13/2019

Amazing florist, amazing service

The flowers provided for our wedding looked exceptional, they brought backup boutonnières just in case, everything was prepared with the utmost perfection and the flowers were fresh and beautiful. Everything was delivered on time and it made for one less thing to worry about. I highly recommend for weddings or any other event that might require a florist.

Sent on 07/19/2019
    Floral V Designs 17

Tabitha · Married on 06/23/2018

Cady and her team at Floral V Designs did a phenomenal job with flowers for our wedding in June 2018! Cady was very professional and very careful to learn exactly what we were looking for. Everything was beautiful and exactly as I expected. They are also able to do preservation of your bouquet, and I can't wait to see how that will turn out. I recommend Floral V Designs without hesitation!

Sent on 07/01/2018
    Floral V Designs 18

Catie · Married on 06/23/2018

Our flowers were GORGEOUS! This was my favorite part of wedding plan and Cady did not disappoint. They were absolutely stunning and probably my favorite detail of the wedding! She used my pinterest inspiration and turned into real life!

Sent on 08/15/2018

Rachel · Married on 05/12/2018

When you get married, everything happens so fast, that you never really get to stop and "smell the roses". Today Cady and her team gave me my wedding bouquet (from Floral V of course!) perfectly and beautifully preserved. Now, not only can I enjoy looking at my wedding flowers everyday, I get to enjoy all the memories associated! Thank you Floral PreserVation for making dreams come true.

Sent on 09/03/2018
    Floral V Designs 19
    Floral V Designs 20

Micaela · Married on 04/14/2018

Our wedding flowers were so beautiful! The bridal bouquets and our bridesmaids bouquets were all perfect. Also the large flower arrangements for the church alter were breathe taking! Would highly recommend them for all your floral needs.

Sent on 04/28/2018

Kelsey · Married on 01/13/2018

Have you ever had someone read your mind?? CADY CAN. Have you ever been brought to tears by florals?! FLORAL V CAN. This woman, my god, is AMAZING. My mom and I were concerned about flowers, (they can make or break a vision AND a budget!), and she blew us away. After talking to her for just a few minutes, she already had a plan and color pallet and a vision for my not-so-tradition bouquet. I have never worked with someone who can read people so quickly and create such a masterpiece from just a few descriptive words and pictures. I CANNOT WAIT to see what Floral V creates for my sisters wedding next year because yes, we booked them again!!!! BOOK THIS TEAM, YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT.

Sent on 09/24/2018
    Floral V Designs 26
    Floral V Designs 27
    Floral V Designs 28

Alley · Married on 10/14/2017

Working with Floral V Designs was a wonderful experience from start to finish! They were easy to meet will the super flexible with some last minute changes. I'm a little bit picky about flowers, and I wanted something one of kind. I basically wanted all my favorite flowers in one colorful, vibrant bouquet that said "fall" without being like super in your face, tacky, or typical about it. I knew when I saw Floral V Design's portfolio they were perfect for me. Everything they do seems to be done with class, elegance, and an artistic quality that really takes their arrangements over the top. They were extremely courteous, friendly, and professional in our initial meeting. I love flowers, so they even taught me some things about the types of flowers in my bouquets. Paying from out of town was easy. We met with and priced the DIY flower people in the area too, and they cost almost HALF the price of those places with none of last minute worry and stress about having to actually take the time to DIY. We opted for pickup which they were really flexible about. They were always really prompt in responding to emails and great by phone too. I would recommend them to anyone and everyone. Floral V Designs exceeded all our hopes and expectations! Best wedding florist EVER!

Sent on 10/25/2017
    Floral V Designs 29

Sydney · Married on 09/25/2017

Cady made our day magical, and I'm SO glad we worked with her. Somehow, from my confusing description of my tastes and my pinterest board, she created a floral design that felt like it was literally plucked out of my own dreams! She is so helpful, responds quickly, and was able to really help us stay within our budget without making the wedding feel sparse at all. She was in communication with our venue and other vendors, so every thing from the table decorations to the cake and our altar were STUNNING. I'm not typically a flower person, and I prefer a lot of greenery. Cady did an impeccable job at making everything feel polished and bridal, while keeping that in mind! And everyone was obsessed with the succulent corsages and boutonnieres! Thank you so much, Cady!

Sent on 10/20/2017

Lan-Anh · Married on 09/08/2017

Cady and her team were so amazing to work with on my flowers! Her team was able to wrap greenery from the corners of our mandap to the center chandelier and even hung greenery down the back that was so elegant. So many guests commented on the ceremony and reception flowers and I was sad I could only take home a couple of the centerpieces because they were truly so gorgeous. We didn't have enough room because Cady's arrangements were so generous in size! Throughout the 10 months I was planning my wedding Cady and her team were always only a phone call away and I really feel so lucky to have worked with them.

Sent on 09/13/2017

Natasha · Married on 09/01/2017

I can't say enough about how much a LOVED working with this team!!!! Cady was amazing from the beginning and I was blown away by my final floral arrangements!!!! I have her my ideas and she made them all come true! I would use them again in a heartbeat! Anyone I know getting married should strongly consider Floral V before making a final decision! It was one of the best and easiest decisions I made for my wedding!

Sent on 09/16/2017

Chelsea · Married on 07/08/2017

Floral V provided flowers that far exceeded my expectations for how beautiful flowers could be! Cady and her team are artists and I don't think we could have found anyone better than them for our wedding. Going into our first meeting I had no idea what I wanted other than purple, green and ivory flowers. Cady is so knowledgeable and was able to find the vision I was looking for before I even knew what it was. She added wonderful small details to the wedding which made all the difference. She actually had me keep my leftover wedding dress fabric and wrapped my bouquet and my husbands boutonneire in the fabric. Her and her team took the time to braid ribbon on the ceremony isle chairs and nothing was overlooked. We also had Floral V provide table numbers and a printed seating chart for the event. Everyone was so easy to work with and provided so much help. Cady and her team's work is breathtaking and I can promise you will not be disappointed if you work with them.

Sent on 07/18/2017

Jane · Married on 06/24/2017

Hired them only 3 weeks before wedding and received great help with choosing flowers, prompt delivery and set up.

Sent on 07/24/2017

Kat · Married on 06/17/2017

Perfection!
    My first experience with Cady showed me my daughter's floral arrangements for her wedding were in the right hands! We clicked from the beginning! I only wish this post could be a photo of my daughter's bouquet and then you would understand! This snap would say it all. We also had particular vessels we wanted used throughout the event; they gathered them up and made it happen! Very creative group! I was particularly taken by the spirit of Cady's team. They enjoy their craft and it shows!

Sent on 08/16/2017

Amanda · Married on 05/27/2017

So this is a little late. Our wedding was May 27, and it’s been a little chaotic since we got back from the honeymoon. But that’s not an excuse. :)

Floral V was wonderful to work with! She was able to take my ideas and turn them into a beautiful reality, and everything was a smooth process. I appreciate her working with my budget, and going through a few pricing revisions in order for me to agree on a price (my centerpiece idea was a little complicated in pricing). She showed no frustration through that process, which I appreciate!

The flowers were gorgeous. So gorgeous that I’m preserving my bouquet. The flowers are beautiful in our wedding photos. I would highly recommend Floral V!

Sent on 09/12/2017
  • Samanthe

Samanthe · Married on 04/22/2017

The crew at Floral V Designs we perfect for our wedding! They helped tremendously with decorating our cake table, creating an aisle with sunflowers and babies breath, and topping it off with the most beautiful corsages, boutonnieres, and bouquets I've ever seen. Our guests were in awe as well!

Sent on 04/29/2017

Marina · Married on 11/13/2016

Highly, highly recommend Cady and Floral V Designs...I LOVED what they did with our fall wedding theme!!! Totally blew me away. I thought very reasonably priced as well. Cady was a joy to work with!

Sent on 11/25/2016

Jessica · Married on 11/11/2016

Cady with Floral V Designs is incredible. Not only is she great at what she does but she made me feel calm and comfortable at ALL times. Floral V is extremely talented at what they do! If you want the best around, choose Floral V. You won't regret it! Thanks again Cady and the Floral V team!!!

Sent on 12/23/2016

Kortney · Married on 10/01/2016

If you want small business charm with professionalism and value, go with Floral V!!!

Sent on 12/13/2016

Kelly · Married on 10/01/2016

I had an outdoor wedding in the Fall, so I only needed flowers for the Bridal Party and important guests. The flowers were stunning ~ Cady listened to what I wanted and in my opinion, I had the most gorgeous bridal bouquet I've ever seen!

Sent on 02/25/2017