11532 Springfield Pike, Cincinnati, OH 45246 Map · Phone number

ninas florist wedding
644348r105124124439edite

7 Reviews for Nina's Florist

Nancy · Married on 07/01/2017

Our experience with Mike at Nina's Florist was exceptional. Mike took our information on wedding color, flowers that were favorites and gave us his ideas for bouquets and centerpieces. The flowers were better than we ever expected! Comments from guests were: fabulous, unique, amazing, stunning. Mike has a gift for flower arranging and making arrangements fit you and your wedding theme. We would not have changed a thing with the flowers.

Sent on 07/05/2017

Maria · Married on 09/17/2016

I can't say enough good things about Mike. He was very helpful during our meeting to give us suggestions and was open to hear our ideas. He did an amazing job for our wedding. I loved my bouquet, the bridesmaids bouquets, and the centerpieces, and the price was reasonable. I'm so happy we went with him!!

Sent on 09/30/2016

Taylor · Married on 09/16/2016

Nina's Florist provided my flowers for my special wedding day and were an absolute pleasure to work with! Mike sat down with my (now husband) and I and discussed all of our wants/needs for our big day and made it all happen. He didn't pressure us into getting things we didn't really want or need like some other florists have done and he had great knowledge and pictures to show us of previous weddings he's done. My bouquet was absolutely beautiful and I got a lot of compliments on my beautiful arrangement we had above us on the gazebo where we were married! They had the best prices in town and I will definitely use them again for my next event or floral arrangement needs!! My husband and I can't thank them enough!

Sent on 09/20/2016

Nina's Florist FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 165.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 70.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 12.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 70.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 130.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 2,537.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Tropical, Vintage

• 11532 Springfield Pike Cincinnati, 45246 See on map