Monster Beatz DJs

Cincinnati, OH View map Visit website
$1,950 Most Popular Price

$1,950 Most Popular Price

We are a team that specializes in YOU and YOUR vision. We start by helping you plan your day, down to the minute, create a functional Itinerary, then share tools to help you choose your favorite music including your DO NOT PLAY music. For most events we are even Unlimited Hours! With the latest in equipment and features we can support your event using a BeatZBox, Video, Projections, Monograms (Simple, Animated, Picture), the Cloud Dance, Cold Sparks Systems, advanced lighting and so much more!! Share a call with us and you'll quickly learn that we are the go to service to represent your Vision!

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1,400

What is included in the starting price?

Disco Ball
Karaoke
Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,950

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Projector

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$25

What music genres do you specialize in?

Christian
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
Karaoke
One Event Per Day
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Uplighting

• Donna
    Donna W. Getting married on 07/09/2022

Dream wedding

This DJ has went out of his way to accommodate us, he is is really giving us the dream wedding we want.
    Michael F. Married on 04/23/2022

Simply outstanding!

Thaddeus and Christi were simply amazing. Their many years of experience set them apart from everyone else. Their ability to work with our daughter and son-in-law on their music selection, create an inviting atmosphere during the reception dinner and keep the party going all evening was second to none. Many compliments have been received on their professionalism and outstanding quality of sound. Christi and Thaddeus were impeccably prompt and responsive to any of our questions. They both made the wedding reception better than we could have imagined. I can't say thank you enough to them!
    Brooke S. Married on 03/12/2022

Fantastic DJ - better than we could’ve hoped for!

Choosing a DJ for our wedding was one of the hardest decisions for us, as we wanted to make sure we had someone with great energy who could keep the dance floor full. We are so thankful that we decided to go with Monster Beatz. DJ Corey absolutely exceeded our high expectations. Throughout the planning process, Corey was very organized and was very quick to respond to any questions we had. We loved the online tool to build our music playlists of what we did and did not want to be played at our reception. Corey went above and beyond, taking the time to meet with us and develop a detailed itinerary, taking so much stress off of us. All of our preferences were taken into account, and this allowed our day to run as smoothly as possible. Corey provided the music for our ceremony, which was beautiful and perfectly executed. He had the perfect energy we were looking for during our reception, from the bridal party intros, to keeping the guests energized, and everything in between. He also made sure to check on us throughout the night to see if we needed anything. Thanks to Corey’s amazing Beatz Box setup, we were able to have a static monogram, a picture monogram, a picture slideshow of our childhood photos, and photos taken in our photo booth displayed throughout the night. The lights and music were perfect to keep the dance floor busy the whole night. We cannot express our appreciation enough for all that Corey did to contribute to our day being absolutely perfect!

Real Weddings

• Eric & Cecilia
    18 photos · 11/20/2021

Pricing

Team

Corey
Corey
Owner

'DJ Corey understood my vision", "DJ Corey helped us with the planning and rocked it till the nights end", "DJ Corey..."

My clients rave at my attention to the details, my focus on their wishes, my ability to customize their event to their vision, my willingness to adapt on the fly and for keeping the party and guests engaged! My perso nal focus is to ensure that you, my client, is treated like my child or spouse and the guests are our family, nothing less is acceptable!

My experience has allowed me the unique opportunity to work in several states from Michigan to Texas with my primary focus in Ohio since 2003. Staying on top of the latest music, lighting, planning & equipment has been a huge compliment to being able to accomplish your goals as I listen to your vision and help plan your day.

As your host, your day will go smooth as I'll "read" your room to ensure that the right music is played at the right time, I'll be your Emcee to keep all informed and engaged, I'll be a motivator when needed, stay in the background when not needed. Your day will be organized, planned and produced with efficacy and precision... together we will host a celebration that sets new standards and will have your guests begging you to throw another party.

The only question now is: "Where and When are we celebrating??

Thaddeus
Thaddeus
Owner

My #1 positive feedback is always my packed dancefloors! My club mixing, high energy style and knowledge of all the genres will keep your guests rocking all night long.

I have spent over 25 years as a professional DJ with residencies at different night clubs around Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky. Not every event is the same so making it a personal experience for my couples and clients while being able to read the crowd is the key asset I will bring to your party!
I have a passion for what I do and keep up with all the current music while still having the knowledge of what is hot from all the decades. I perform over 60 weddings a year plus host 20-30 events for parties, clubs, and other venues.

I take every wedding and event as a unique experience. I will be your planner, host, emcee, and entertainer. About a month before your event, we will sit down to plan all the details of your special day. We will discuss your must plays, possibly plays and do not play songs so the music will be specifically designed for you and your guests!

Let me give you and your guests a night you won’t forget.

Let’s celebrate together!!!

Dustin
Dustin
DJ Associate

If you are looking for an organizational force to be reckoned with and the ability to engage a room of people throughout your event and especially on the dance floor, then Dustin is the DJ you have been looking for. Dustin has the ability to help motivate the crowd and to create a warm and intimate feeling at your event. He even comes out on the dance floor to teach line dances while they are happening so everyone has the confidence to come out and dance along with the crowd.

His expertise and innovative ideas are key in the planning process. He has the ability to capture your vision for your event and to help create the perfect moments throughout the evening. His years of experience will be available to you to help you have the perfect evening. You will be so glad to have Dustin on your planning team!

At your event, Dustin is your host and emcee. He will make sure that you have the night of your dreams by orchestrating the crowd as well as the participants for the special moments. You will not have to worry about timelines, having the right people at the right places, or trying to engage your audience, that is why you have Dustin. He is there to ensure everything runs smoothly.

Once your dance floor starts, Dustin knows exactly how to read the room to get the most engagement out of all of your guests. Dustin takes your limitless requests and weaves them throughout the night to create the perfect moments on your dance floor. He plays the right songs, for the right length, at just the right time. Whether your guests are enthusiastic or reluctant dancers, they will have a great time making great memories and celebrating with you on the dance floor!

Dustin is your planner, your host, your emcee, and of course your DJ. Have we mentioned that he is also ordained! His dates book fast, so make sure you request Dustin when you ask for your quote and get your contract turned around quick as he is in high demand.

Cincinnati, OH Cincinnati, OH, 45214

Always Open
Location of (Monster Beatz DJs)

Other vendors in Cincinnati for your wedding