7300 Yankee Rd, Middletown, OH 45044 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 18
  • Pricing

About Monster Beatz DJs

Monster BeatZ DJs--located in Middletown, Ohio and serving clients in the Cincinnati and Dayton regions--is a wedding event DJ and entertainment company that specializes in personalized entertainment. This company will also travel just about anywhere to put on a show. Their event packages are based around their clients’ specific wants and needs, so your vision for your wedding event is a complete possibility thanks to this team. Finally, Monster BeatZ DJs takes time to form relationships with each of their clients to ensure experiences handled with complete care and attention to detail.

Monster BeatZ DJs offers a variety of services in their starting price, including consultations and event items like disco balls, flat screens, karaoke, microphones, photo booths, projectors, and a sound/PA system. This team also works to provide MC services. Other services offered by the company include:

• Liability insurance

Monster Beatz DJs 6
Monster Beatz DJs 7

Emily · Married on 07/20/2019

Monster Beatz to the Rescue

From beginning to end, working with DJ Corey and Monster Beatz was a great experience! We initially met Corey at a Bridalrama event and felt comfortable that they would be able to provide a service and party environment that would meet our needs. Leading up to the event, Corey met with me several times to discuss our vision, lighting plans and music selection. (I highly recommend using the Bluetooth uplighting that can change colors throughout the night. We had them as a solid color through dinner and had them change throughout the night to help liven the hall after dinner!) He provided a customized timeline for the event with descriptions and information in a nice format that we can save with our wedding mementos for the future. Leading up to the event, I felt that everything was in control and I was confident.

Now we managed to get married on the hottest day in Cincinnati in 5 years and we definitely have a rowdy group of friends! Corey greeted us all with a smile and hyped the group up for the entrance. We were seated and he helped make sure we all had drinks and then met with my husband and I to make sure we had the run down for the evening. In the middle of this, the hall’s A/C managed go out because of the heat outside and the heat load in the building. However, the party continued! Corey made sure we all kept having a great time, played all our family's and friend’s favorites and the dance floor stayed full. We planned a special last couple of songs and I also really appreciated that he checked in with me during the last 30 minutes to make sure there was nothing else I wanted to hear. We were all super gross by the end of the night but had so many compliments about how much fun we all had! I would recommend these guys to anyone who needs a special event DJ.

Sent on 07/31/2019

Emily · Married on 07/20/2019

Monster Beatz Save the Day

Now we managed to get married on the hottest day in Cincinnati in 5 years and we definitely have a rowdy group of friends! Corey greeted us all with a smile and hyped the group up for the entrance. We were seated and he helped make sure we all had drinks and then met with my husband and I to make sure we had the run down for the evening. In the middle of this, the hall’s A/C managed go out because of the heat outside and the heat load in the building. However, the party continued! Corey made sure we all kept having a great time, played all our family and friend’s favorites and the dance floor stayed full. We planned a special last couple of songs and I also really appreciated that he checked in with me during the last 30 minutes to make sure there was nothing else I wanted to hear. We were all super gross by the end of the night but had so many compliments about how much fun we all had! I would recommend these guys to anyone who needs a special event DJ.

Sent on 07/31/2019

Monster Beatz DJs Pricing

Monster Beatz DJs Price Rates

Monster Beatz DJs FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,400.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Disco Ball, Flat Screen, Karaoke, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Travel Expenses, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,600.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Disco Ball, Flat Screen, Sound/PA System, Karaoke, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 100.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection

• 7300 Yankee Rd Middletown, OH, 45044 See on map