Douglas Adam Entertainment Reviews

5 | Florence, KY

5 Reviews for Douglas Adam Entertainment

Taylor · Married on 04/23/2016

Doug and Andrew make for an incredible team! Doug DJ'ed my sisters wedding a few years ago, so when I found myself planning my own wedding, booking Doug was my first and easiest decision. Doug made the process easy from beginning to end. He made our wedding day flow seamlessly from one thing to the next, and managed to adapt as need be on the fly. He made sure our glasses were always full, that everyone was having a good time, and that our wedding day was one to remember!

Sent on 09/04/2016

When planning our wedding, my husband and I had a specific vision in mind for our DJ/Master of Ceremonies. We had been to a wedding in NYC that really impressed us, and we wanted to emulate that same concept for our wedding. Our wedding planners, Elegant Whims, recommended Doug. When we met with Doug the first time and explained our vision, he was completely on board. Doug made the planning process easy, had a detailed timeline for the day of, and was flexible to adjust as needed. He provided song suggestions when we needed them and, more importantly, told us what songs NOT to play. On the day of our wedding, Doug was completely professional and made the night so memorable. He kept the action going all night and read the crowd to play songs appropriately. Not only is Doug a fantastic DJ, he is a great guy too!! Thank you, Doug, for all you did to make our wedding day truly amazing.

Sent on 01/20/2016

Jessica · Married on 10/10/2015

As an event planner I have met and worked with many DJs. I can confidently say that Doug is a rare breed. He has a great personality and is incredibly personable. Two great traits that you want for the "heart" of your event. I can not stress enough how important it is to choose the right entertainer for your wedding. Doug is professional and has an amazing ability to read a crowd. He knows how to get the party started and how to keep it going. It sounds like a pretty simple task, but it is a very special skill. I have seen many individuals who claim to be DJs, but are basically just button pushers that have no business charging for their services. When my baby sister announced her engagement and tasked me with planning her event I immediately called Doug. It's that simple. Call Doug. You can check music off your list and rest knowing that you have the best. Boom, done.

Sent on 01/22/2016

Nicole · Married on 05/23/2015

Doug is not only professional and fun but he makes the whole event more memorable for the wedding party and the guest! I can't imagine anyone being better than Doug. Not only did he have the whole crowd dancing and enjoying the evening but he kept checking on my husband and I to see if we needed anything. He was so helpful and took so much stress off of us that evening. He is amazing at his job and I would book him 100 times again.

Sent on 05/09/2016

Courtney · Married on 09/27/2013

This review is long overdue, but definitely deserved. Doug totally made our wedding. We connected with him at our very first meeting, and it was smooth sailing after that! I was nervous about our outdoor ceremony- the sound, would people be able to hear? How would the transition go into the reception room? I didn't need to worry for a second. Doug handled everything. He is the perfect mix of professionalism and fun. My husband and I still talk about a moment from our wedding...just before our pie cutting, we looked over and saw Doug cleaning the knife and making sure everything was perfect. He totally exceeded our expectations...and kept the dance floor full all night long! Thank you, Doug!

Sent on 01/23/2016