Douglas Adam Entertainment Reviews

1 User photo

• Bry
    Bry B. Married on 01/08/2022

The best dj!

i met doug at a bridal conference in cincinnati. we talked and i thought he was great but i was still in the early planning phase. i kept my options open and talked to other djs but i didn’t find anyone with the personality like doug. I’ve been to weddings where the dj was too much and that was the most memorable part of the evening so that showed me what i didn’t want. Doug was the only DJ that followed up appropriately, had the personality that I was looking for, had the price I was looking for, paid attention to the details, and really hit all of boxes. Hiring Doug was the best decision I made, all the other Djs did not compare (and trust me I talked to at least 12). Our wedding was amazing. He took care of everything and really made me feel at ease about my day. He assured me many times that this was my day and he would do whatever he could to make it incredible. I cannot say enough about how great he was, I highly recommend to anyone that is looking for a DJ!!!!!!!

Douglas Adam Entertainment's reply:

This review blows my mind. It was my honor to be there for you and Eric and I wish you both joy and happiness throughout your marriage!
  • Carrie
    Carrie B. Married on 11/08/2020

DJ Entertainment

Doug and his son were so professional and just great to work with! Doug helped make our wedding day run smoothly and made our day as perfect as we expected! We are so happy that we decided to go with him for our wedding vendor DJ entertainment!

Douglas Adam Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. It was so great to be there for you & Mike! Congratulations again and have a fabulous marriage!
  • Abby
    Abby D. Married on 10/17/2020

Wedding DJ - He was the absolute best!

Incredible DJ. Doug listened and provided exactly what we asked. He understood the atmosphere of our wedding and music was wonderful. He kept the event moving and kept everything on track. He is the absolute best!!

Douglas Adam Entertainment's reply:

Thank You so much for the wonderful review! I was so honored to be there for you and Brandon. Congratulations Again and have a Happy Marriage!!!
  • Andrew
    Andrew F. Married on 08/22/2020

Best Night Of Our Lives

Doug kept the party going all night! Everyone loved his energy, he helped a lot with the planning process and his timeline kept all guest engaged. As a wedding DJ myself, there is no one else I would've trusted to bring our vision to life. He made our night one to remember!

Douglas Adam Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for the awesome review! Working with Andrew & Christa was amazing. They were so great and I loved all the ideas that we came up with - From the WWE Entrance(Belt Included) to Andrew Singing to his beautiful bride to the Grater Shot! It was a great night... I only wish we could do it again!
    Taylor Married on 04/23/2016
    Doug and Andrew make for an incredible team! Doug DJ'ed my sisters wedding a few years ago, so when I found myself planning my own wedding, booking Doug was my first and easiest decision. Doug made the process easy from beginning to end. He made our wedding day flow seamlessly from one thing to the next, and managed to adapt as need be on the fly. He made sure our glasses were always full, that everyone was having a good time, and that our wedding day was one to remember!
  • User2512356 2+ years ago
    When planning our wedding, my husband and I had a specific vision in mind for our DJ/Master of Ceremonies. We had been to a wedding in NYC that really impressed us, and we wanted to emulate that same concept for our wedding. Our wedding planners, Elegant Whims, recommended Doug. When we met with Doug the first time and explained our vision, he was completely on board. Doug made the planning process easy, had a detailed timeline for the day of, and was flexible to adjust as needed. He provided song suggestions when we needed them and, more importantly, told us what songs NOT to play. On the day of our wedding, Doug was completely professional and made the night so memorable. He kept the action going all night and read the crowd to play songs appropriately. Not only is Doug a fantastic DJ, he is a great guy too!! Thank you, Doug, for all you did to make our wedding day truly amazing.
    Jessica Married on 10/10/2015
    As an event planner I have met and worked with many DJs. I can confidently say that Doug is a rare breed. He has a great personality and is incredibly personable. Two great traits that you want for the "heart" of your event. I can not stress enough how important it is to choose the right entertainer for your wedding. Doug is professional and has an amazing ability to read a crowd. He knows how to get the party started and how to keep it going. It sounds like a pretty simple task, but it is a very special skill. I have seen many individuals who claim to be DJs, but are basically just button pushers that have no business charging for their services. When my baby sister announced her engagement and tasked me with planning her event I immediately called Doug. It's that simple. Call Doug. You can check music off your list and rest knowing that you have the best. Boom, done.
    Nicole Married on 05/23/2015
    Doug is not only professional and fun but he makes the whole event more memorable for the wedding party and the guest! I can't imagine anyone being better than Doug. Not only did he have the whole crowd dancing and enjoying the evening but he kept checking on my husband and I to see if we needed anything. He was so helpful and took so much stress off of us that evening. He is amazing at his job and I would book him 100 times again.
    Courtney Married on 09/27/2013
    This review is long overdue, but definitely deserved. Doug totally made our wedding. We connected with him at our very first meeting, and it was smooth sailing after that! I was nervous about our outdoor ceremony- the sound, would people be able to hear? How would the transition go into the reception room? I didn't need to worry for a second. Doug handled everything. He is the perfect mix of professionalism and fun. My husband and I still talk about a moment from our wedding...just before our pie cutting, we looked over and saw Doug cleaning the knife and making sure everything was perfect. He totally exceeded our expectations...and kept the dance floor full all night long! Thank you, Doug!