I Thee Wed

Cincinnati, OH View map Visit website

With a sea of vendors and a multitude of wedding shops out there, it’s no wonder that most couples today are overwhelmed with planning their weddings. Don’t let that be you. Not only do we want you to have a fabulous wedding day, but we want you to relax and enjoy the process leading up to the big day. Whether you allow us to assist you during the planning or on the big day, your happiness is our goal.

• Woman-owned

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Double Weddings
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Meghan Married on 10/28/2017
    I had the pleasure of working with Heidi to plan my wedding and not only does she have the most lovely personality, she was such a pleasure to work with as well! I had quite a hectic engagement year and she made the wedding planning process easy and went above and beyond my expectations. I highly recommend Heidi to any future bride! You won't be disappointed!
    Anne Married on 06/11/2016
    I have been putting off writing this review because I've been trying to determine how to get a review for Heidi into anything less than a novel. I've helped several friends and family members set up and teardown their weddings and while I don't regret it in the slightest, I didn't want to have our family and friends have to work at our wedding. So, I decided to buy a wedding coordinator as a present to myself. I met with several wedding planners early in the planning process and immediately knew I needed to hire Heidi. Not only because of the packages she offered, or because of how detailed she was on the phone, but also because of the closet. Allow me to explain, the day we had our phone meeting she ended up needing to be home for some reason. When we started talking, she warned me that she had a little yappy dog and hopefully he would be quiet. An hour later, when we were done talking, I made a comment about how well behaved the dog was and she said "oh, I knew he couldn't be quiet so I just locked myself in my closet for our meeting". That's why I hired Heidi - until my family met her, they didn't know her name and called her "closet Lady". I have 0 regrets for hiring Heidi, I would have paid twice what she charged me. She was the point of contact for every vendor, handled the schedule (which was in a handy shared Google document so I could see what was changing when), and countless things that I had no idea of. She sent the schedule to each of our vendors, and even our vendors raved about how wonderful the schedule was (there was plenty of time to capture each photo we could have ever asked for). In the end, she did exactly what I wanted - my friends and family didn't have to lift a finger and if anything went wrong, I was non the wiser. I highly recommend I Thee Wed to anyone looking for a wedding coordinator - you'll never know what you did before Heidi.
    Jean Married on 10/31/2015
    Heidi was very flexible, attentive to costs, a great source for vendors and the sweetest woman ever. We loved her! Can't say enough. She really helped make my daughter's wedding unique and just the way my daughter wanted it. Found her on Google, she was the only one my daughter and fiance interviewed (because she called back) and it was the best decision they made.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Sarah Babcock Studio Sarah Babcock Studio Wedding Photographers

I thee wed is a great service to brides that many of my clients have used. I have heard nothing but good things. Keeping my brides stress-free and the events of the day running smooth and seamless, so I can capture amazing photos of the day. Thanks!!!

IncrEdible Endings IncrEdible Endings Wedding Cakes

A wedding planner is one of the most important choices you will need to make for your wedding day. Heidi Hettesheimer Pasqualetti, of I Thee Wed, is wonderful. You will be very please to have Heidi and her team taking care of all the details of your wedding day so you can relax and enjoy your day.

ciulla photography ciulla photography Wedding Photographers

I LOVE HEIDI! Heidi is one of the sweetest people I know, and I look forward to all my weddings with her company!

8674 South Cove Drive Cincinnati, OH, 45039
Location of (I Thee Wed)

Other vendors in Cincinnati for your wedding