Pebble Creek Golf Course & Event Center

Indoor/Outdoor
Venue Setting

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Pebble Creek Golf Course & Event Center

Couples enjoy our ambiance, view, sunset and food...but leave loving our people!

Couples love the outdoor Terrace for ceremonies or cocktail receptions with the comfort of indoor dining.  Built orignally to be a country club, this Southern mansion inspired facility has elegance, yet is cozy and warm.  Breathtaking views offer a romantic ambiance your guests will love.  You will be thrilled with the food,but also our staff that helps you along with the day.  Consider using our space for your Wedding Reception, Ceremony, Rehearsal Dinner or Bridal Shower. Teresa and Mary are amazing to work with and help make your planning EASY!  Conveniently located off of I275.

Categories: Wedding Venue

Flatware (1)
Glassware (1)
Parking (1)
Wheelchair Access (1)

Exceptional .. Food, staff, service, location, accommodations. The amount of comments from my guest to our event are overwhelmingly impressed with the beauty and smoothies of this 50th wedding anniversary event.
SO glad we decided on Peeble Creek for our celeb ration...everything went exactly as planned..no bumps, no surprises. PERFECT .. THANK YOU Mary, Eric and entire staff.

Profile Picture gloria, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Teresa and the entire staff made our special day so easy and carefree yet beautiful! I must have emailed or text Teresa at least 50 times in the process. I forgot the menu choices, forgot the arrangements of things and even had to change our final count and each time Teresa helped me out without any problems. So nice to have someone helping you out and making things easier! She talked with all my vendors to make sure all of them were straightened out without my needing to do anything and they accommodated my wheelchair bound grandmother. We chose the main floor room which has an amazing view for our more intimate setting of 100 guests. The food was outstanding and many people complimented it along with the drinks and the overall layout of the space. What was also really nice was that we were able to decorate the day BEFORE the wedding so that on the actual day, my parents didnt have ot spend their time making sure that room looked good, they could just enjoy the day with me the whole time. Can't say enough about the entire staff and the venue overall. Very pleased and would 100% book it again!

Profile Picture Monica, 11/4/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I were fortunate enough to have Pebble Creek as our wedding reception venue. In addition to being a beautiful building with a great environment, the staff were outstanding to work with. We coordinated with Teresa for the duration of planning and Mary was on site for our event to make sure everything went smoothly. They were awesome and helped to make sure our dream wedding reception became a reality. Both were amazing and did all they could to help make our day perfect! The kitchen staff, bartenders and servers were wonderful with making sure all of our guests were taken care of and Cindy did an outstanding job catering to my new husband and I, making sure we were satisfied and always happy. What a wonderful location for such an unforgettable day.

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/14/17, 5 Reviews

220x220 sq 1288900549266 sunset
220x220 sq 1265656531447 club3
220x220 sq 1484061342766 mann wedding in front of lake

5 ENDORSEMENTS
Mary is my favorite wedding cordinator out there in the country club setting. Never get tired of working at Pebble Creek.

One of my clients this past fall had a rehearsal dinner at Pebble Creek and had nothing but great things to say about the menu, service and price. Highly recommended!

Pebble Creek is all new, has a great view and sets up nicely for an awesome wedding and reception. We just did one there earlier this year and we had so much dancing nobody wanted to leave.

Pebble Creek is one of the most serene places to have your outdoor wedding! Chef Michael makes the most delicious food and is so very personable that you can't help but feel that you've placed your special day in the hands of a true professional! Working with Mary is fun and relaxing knowing that she will put your needs and desires first! We highly recommend Pebble Creek!!

The food is exceptional. If you find Pebble Creek at a bridal show, make sure you sample what they have to offer. The event center resembles the clubhouse at the Masters and the golf course makes an excellent backdrop for pictures!

64 PROS I KNOW