40 Reviews for Pebble Creek Golf Course & Event Center

Glassware (1)
Parking (1)
Wheelchair Access (1)
40 Pebble Creek Golf Course & Event Center Reviews

Exceptional .. Food, staff, service, location, accommodations. The amount of comments from my guest to our event are overwhelmingly impressed with the beauty and smoothies of this 50th wedding anniversary event.
SO glad we decided on Peeble Creek for our celeb ration...everything went exactly as planned..no bumps, no surprises. PERFECT .. THANK YOU Mary, Eric and entire staff.

Profile Picture gloria, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Teresa and the entire staff made our special day so easy and carefree yet beautiful! I must have emailed or text Teresa at least 50 times in the process. I forgot the menu choices, forgot the arrangements of things and even had to change our final count and each time Teresa helped me out without any problems. So nice to have someone helping you out and making things easier! She talked with all my vendors to make sure all of them were straightened out without my needing to do anything and they accommodated my wheelchair bound grandmother. We chose the main floor room which has an amazing view for our more intimate setting of 100 guests. The food was outstanding and many people complimented it along with the drinks and the overall layout of the space. What was also really nice was that we were able to decorate the day BEFORE the wedding so that on the actual day, my parents didnt have ot spend their time making sure that room looked good, they could just enjoy the day with me the whole time. Can't say enough about the entire staff and the venue overall. Very pleased and would 100% book it again!

Profile Picture Monica, 11/4/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I were fortunate enough to have Pebble Creek as our wedding reception venue. In addition to being a beautiful building with a great environment, the staff were outstanding to work with. We coordinated with Teresa for the duration of planning and Mary was on site for our event to make sure everything went smoothly. They were awesome and helped to make sure our dream wedding reception became a reality. Both were amazing and did all they could to help make our day perfect! The kitchen staff, bartenders and servers were wonderful with making sure all of our guests were taken care of and Cindy did an outstanding job catering to my new husband and I, making sure we were satisfied and always happy. What a wonderful location for such an unforgettable day.

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/14/17, 5 Reviews
4.1

A must see & definite consideration! Gorgeous, well kept landscaping, colonial building, ceremony spaces, reception spaces & mass photo ops everywhere!! Lighted gazebo which overlooks large pond. Pretty flowers at every turn. Garden room is more of a formal dining room area vs. "reception hall". Space is functional also, neutral colors, & beautiful lit curio cabinets & sconces! Multiple options of reception packages; will work with you to tweek things & make it perfect. Staff is professional, friendly & fun. They want you to have no worries & even do special things for you; set up decorations if need be & a wedding planner guide too! The amount of choices & options you have is great. We ended up getting more time, more food, more drinks, & even a late night snack bar in our package for pennies really compared to the original venue we wanted! Looking forward to my wedding experience next year!!

Profile Picture Christi, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Linens, Covered Outdoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Event Planning, Chairs

My daughter and son-in-law used Pebble Creek for their wedding reception. We loved everything about them! They helped my daughter and SIL with the planning and even contacted their other vendors to help coordinate a smooth reception. When we arrived at the reception, I was sought out by Mary, Pebble Creek's hostess, right away. It was so nice that she found me, so I didn't have to look for her. My daughter told her that I would be their "point person" for the evening. She and her staff only came to me with important questions, and they were very discreet about them. The food was fantastic, and everyone enjoyed the reception. After it was over, they quickly helped us gather all our personal belongings. It was so nice! Aside from the great service, we couldn't have asked for a better view! The gazebo overlooking the golf course and pond made for a perfect place to take pictures. Many of our guests commented on what a beautiful venue we chose for the reception. The price was great, too. We had such a good time that we want to do it again! Thank you, Pebble Creek, for making such a special day so perfect!

Profile Picture Denise, 8/5/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had a plan for our wedding and with the help of Pebble Creek and Teresa, our expectations were exceeded and our wedding was more perfect than we could have ever imagined. We wanted a small wedding with about 50 guests and the atmosphere was beautiful, intimate, and personal as we joined two families with children together. The venue itself is breathtaking, and having the reception right there was convenient and easy for guests. The wrap around porch allowed for stunning photos and opportunities for guests to mingle and get to know each other. Every member of the staff was prepared and ready to go with whatever weather was thrown at us that day, and had 2 different Plan B options. They were more prepared than I even was! The staff was respectful, kind, and willing to help in any way possible. I highly recommend Pebble Creek as your wedding venue! They will help you create the wedding of your dreams!

Profile Picture Emily, 5/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Amazing beautiful venue. The food is amazing and the people are great! You can have everything in one place.

Profile Picture Ashley, 4/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Altar/Arches, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables

Omg my wedding was BEAUTIFUL! the venue is beautiful the staff is GREAT! Teresa is GREAT you won't be disappointed.

Photo for Pebble Creek Golf Course & Event Center Review - Mr & Mrs Pryor on 2nd floor
Photo for Pebble Creek Golf Course & Event Center Review - 1st floor after reception fun picture
Photo for Pebble Creek Golf Course & Event Center Review - 2nd Terrance BEAUTIFUL View!
Profile Picture Kristen, 11/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Bridal Suite, Set Up, Covered Outdoor, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor

So far, we've only had our initial consultation/tour with Teresa. The grounds were quaint and beautiful. It's a place that doesn't necessarily feel like a banquet hall. The building is a plantation style building; so, it has more of a 'home' quality. They have plenty of space for a large wedding but it we'll get the feel of a more intimate setting.

Teresa was wonderful and definitely made room in her schedule to meet with us (we live in a different state and could only visit on the weekend AND we wanted to meet with her as soon as possible). She made it a point to try and discuss everything we would need (and more) so that we could make an educated decision. After the tour, we really felt as though Pebble Creek wanted to provide a great experience without "nickel & diming" us. They were transparent about their pricing; so, they seem like a truly honest business. Teresa also did a great job of talking through some visions and ideas of what we could do for the decor and order of events.

I visited one other venue before seeing Pebble Creek. So, for both venues, I typed out a list of questions that my fiance and I had. At the other venue, we needed to ask around 75% of the questions that I still had on my sheet at the end of the tour. When we were with Teresa at Pebble Creek, she answered most of our questions before we even had to ask. At the end of the tour, I only had a few questions left to ask. That gave us confidence that she will be thorough.

Teresa penciled us in the day of our tour and it didn't take us long to make our decision to call back and officially book our wedding. Our wedding is still 10 months away but our experience with Pebble Creek, so far, has given us a huge sense of relief and confidence that the location will be great. I'll provide more feedback as we continue through the planning process with Pebble Creek.

Profile Picture Michelle, 9/3/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Event Planning, Chairs, Linens

The event staff made everything easy and attended to all details. The serving staff were efficient, knowledgeable and kind and they were especially accommodating.
The venue setting is beautiful. Our guests especially enjoyed sitting out side watching the sun set over the golf course and lovely ponds.
I know you will enjoy your wedding / event at Pebble Creek!

Profile Picture n, 8/6/16, 1 Review
4.7

Teresa was wonderful. We booked our venue about a year out and anytime I had a question, Teresa was very quick to respond (even when she was on vacation). The venue was beautiful and all the wait staff was helpful getting the site ready for our big day! This was the perfect venue for our laid back wedding.

Profile Picture Natalie, 7/9/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I had our ceremony and reception here in early May. We had the wedding ceremony outside in the gazebo and the reception in the bottom ballroom. We were very concerned with rain the day of and our planner Teresa was so accommodating with 4 different back up plans – luckily it stopped raining and we were able to go with plan A!
What we loved most about this venue was that it provided everything we needed –a ceremony site, reception site, rehearsal area, a bridal suite, cratering, and a decorating staff. Teresa also provided us with a list of preferred vendors for everything else, and by using preferred vendors we were given discounts of up to 15% off. The food was amazing! We had a brunch reception with appetizers while taking photos. Literally everyone wanted the mac & cheese recipe! We do not drink alcohol so the staff covered up the bar area with linen and lights (without us even having to ask!) it was a very appreciated gesture. They also provided us with a milk and cookie toast.The staff was also amazing. They will set up all tables, linens, dinnerware, and any centerpieces you leave with them (with instructions) We were able to meet with Teresa to pick out the color of table cloth, napkins, table runner, and chair covers, they have a plethora of options!) They made sure our drinks were never empty at the bridal table and that everything was running smoothly. What pleased me the most is if there were any questions or issues the staff brought it to my mother and let my husband and I not have to worry. We had a photo booth and the staff jumped in a at the end of the event – it was fun! The pricing for this venue is $500 for the ceremony and a catering minimum you must reach (if you do not, you pay the difference) Because we had a brunch wedding Teresa was able to work a fabulous deal for us (the price min cut down to 1/3 - $2500). We spent a total of $6000 and it was well worth it! They truly made it a perfect day! I highly recommend!

Profile Picture User6180607, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Chairs, Linens, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Uncovered Outdoor

I could not have picked a better facility to have my ceremony and reception. The event planners made the experience pleasant and so easy. The day of my wedding everything was perfect. The gazebo overlooking the gold course, where my ceremony took place, was beautiful and fully set up for my event with loads of time to spare. We had so many compliments on our food and the service was outstanding at our reception. We could not thank Teresa and her team enough!!

Profile Picture User4683760, 1+ year ago, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Linens, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Covered Outdoor, Chairs

Perfect wedding ceremony and reception! Teresa was great! She always responded to my emails in the same day! She helped me through everything! The food at the venue was delicious! I was super stressed out when i arrived because of hair issues and it was rainy but she helped calm me down and we still were able to get married outside! Not only was the venue beautiful it was reasonable priced and affordable! It was perfect!

Profile Picture Liz, 4/30/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Linens, Chairs, Covered Outdoor, Indoor

We had our ceremony and reception at Pebble Creek and we loved everything about our decision to book there. Teresa was very accommodating and easy to get a hold of whenever last minute questions came up! The facility was beautiful and our pictures are amazing. The staff was able to flawlessly transform the different rooms to accommodate the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception; even with our 240 guests getting in their way. The food was delicious and we added a Mac and Cheese bar after dinner that was a huge hit! We would tell anyone who asked to book with them.

Profile Picture Natalie, 3/19/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our rehearsal dinner was beautiful in the library room. It was perfect for our winter wedding.

Profile Picture User6373883, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

Theresa, Mary and all the staff were the best! There is nothing we would change or do different, the food was delicious, we had numerous comments on the food, professionalism of staff, bartenders etc. and all of our vendors like to work at Pebble Creek as well. The sunset view over the water/golf course is truly priceless in the wedding photos! Perfect !

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Karen, 11/7/15, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Linens, Covered Outdoor, Indoor, Chairs, Event Planning

We had our ceremony and reception all at Pebble Creek Golf Course in July 2015. I'm so glad that we didn't look elsewhere. The grounds were beautiful and Teresa, Mary and the entire staff made sure that our special day was perfect. They were there to make sure that we walked down the aisle at just the right time!! They took care of us from the moment we entered the front door for our first tour until the moment we left after our reception. The price was reasonable and everything was perfect. They were fantastic to work with and I would recommend them to anyone look for a place to hold their ceremony and reception for a great price.

Profile Picture User5301689, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I enjoyed working with Theresa, the event planner. Everything was wonderful, and my special day was everything that I expected. It was reasonably priced, beautiful, and the staff carried everything off with professionalism. I would recommend this venue to anyone.

Profile Picture Renee, 3/28/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We celebrated my daughter and my new son-in-laws wedding and reception at Pebble Creek. The event was amazing. Pebble Creek's staff was so helpful and responsive as we planned the event. Teresa had so many wonderful ideas and assisted us with so many details. The food was delicious and the staff was so helpful during the event. Our every wish was granted. I would recommend Pebble Creek to anyone.

Profile Picture User4260805, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Pebble Creek was out rehearsal dinner place. Great room! We were able to mingle with guests during the dinner. Food was delicious! Perfect for rehearsal dinner

Profile Picture User4099548, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We recently had both our ceremony and reception at Pebble Creek and had a wonderful time! Our guest count was around 150 and the garden room was a perfect size - definitely did not feel over crowded. The gazebo and landscaping is beautiful- the outdoor gazebo was our big draw to this site; makes for excellent photos! The food was exceptional and We appreciated the chef's willingness to meet with us and make an assortment of options for tastings. The staff was very attentive and everything ran smoothly! I would highly recommend this location for your wedding in the Cincinnati area!

Profile Picture Amy, 6/7/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I had my wedding ceremony and reception at Pebble Creek and I couldn't be happier. My husband and I really enjoyed working with Mary. She made our day run smoothly and she went above and beyond to make us happy. The food was awesome and the staff was very helpful

Profile Picture User3921929, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
4.3

Pebble Creek is a beautiful place for a wedding. Teresa was great to work with. She was very patient and explained things several times. The food was good and the wait staff was very good. Mary was in charge that night and was very organized and kept things running smoothly. She is great to work with, professional and easy going. The only reason I did not give them a 5.0 is due to the availability of beer. In the beginning we were told we would be able to have 2 draft beers either bud light or Budweiser but could not choose which one. We had to have whatever was available, They were unable to tell us which one would be available until the week of the wedding. As a result we ended up paying extra for another beer to ensure the bride and groom would have at least one beer they liked . This may seem trivial to some but with all the stress of a wedding it just adds to the stress. We also were unable to know 2 of the food selections until the week of the wedding. l All in all it turned out great. Just a little annoying. Just make it clear you need to know exactly what you are getting far in advance. WE also got a great price due to it being a winter wedding.

Profile Picture Carol, 2/15/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Pebble Creek was great. They helped with the set-up/take-down and their staff was incredibly friendly. The only reason I did not give 5.0 overall was simply because I thought the pasta was a little undercooked. No one else seemed to notice though! Great people.

Profile Picture User3446003, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews