Dayton, 11165 Reading Road, Dayton, OH 45419 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Your Dream Day

About Your Dream Day: Our Mission Is To Bring Your Wedding Dreams to Life

Wedding planning is supposed to be fun. This philosophy is the primary driving force of the wedding planning style of Kathy Piech-Lukas, lead wedding planner and owner of Your Dream Day.

Weddings should be timeless, romantic celebrations that are inspired by our clients' personalities, interests and dreams. Our clients set the tone for the design of their wedding, the vendor team, and the look and feel of the big day.

Developing a relationship and partnership with our couples makes the planning seemless, the design reflective of our clients, and a key element to keeping our clients happy. Finally, there is a perfect wedding professional for every couple's budget. This approach to planning is what sets Your Dream Day apart from the rest of the wedding planners in Ohio. Our 'dream team' of wedding planners on the wedding day will be there to make sure everything runs smoothly so you can relax and enjoy the big day.

Our Lead Dreamgirl

Kathy Piech-Lukas, lead dreamgirl and owner of Your Dream Day, has planned more than 200 weddings throughout Southwest Ohio, including Dayton and Cincinnati, during the past fourteen years. She only refers the best that Cincinnati and Dayton, Ohio, have to offer as far as wedding professionals, venues and other elements for your wedding. With thousands of resources throughout Ohio and the US and more than 20 years of event planning experience, her personalized approach to wedding planning has earned her the Couple's Choice award from Wedding Wire, a spot in The Knot Best of Weddings Hall of Fame, the Ohio WOW award for Best Wedding, an Esprit Award nomination for Best Wedding, and named to the Dayton 25 Women to Watch list.

Your Dream Day believes that every couple's wedding planning needs are different. That is why all of our packages are based on the number of hours used. After all, why should you be squeezed into a cookie cutter package?

We can assist you with tasks, including but not limited to:

Budget analysis

Day-of coordination

Event Design

Full planning or partial planning services

Guest list

Referrals

Timelines

All types of weddings (Catholic, Christian, Indian, Jewish, Same Sex, Second & Non Denominational)

To-do lists

First Date

The 'first date' appointment is a free one hour consultation for you and your fiancé to meet with us and to see if we are a good fit for you. This not only gives you a chance to see if our style is a good fit for you, but it gives us a chance to see what your expectations are for your wedding planner. This way we can quote you appropriately and see if our energetic, enthusiastic and upbeat personalities are a match for you.

Follow Your Dream Day on

tm258

53 Reviews for Your Dream Day

Ronda Broyard · Married on 05/26/2019

Kathy is a Rockstar!!!!

Kathy was absolutely amazing! My fiance is from Ohio but we live in Las Vegas, so I had to plan our wedding from almost 2,000 miles away, sight unseen. And, given the fast approaching wedding date, I relied HEAVILY on Kathy's experience, judgment, and contacts. After only 2 telephone calls, she totally got my style and understood exactly what we wanted. She arranged tours, meetings, and tastings for all our vendors that we conducted during our only weekend visit. She even secured us some pretty great deals with our vendors. To say that Kathy is a superstar at her job is a true understatement. I will forever be indebted to her for helping make my dream a reality!

Sent on 01/17/2019

Kristy · Married on 05/03/2019

Blood sweat and tears she’s your girl!

Your dream day is the perfect name because hiring Kathy is exactly what made it that. I thought I could do this all myself and when it comes down to it, I didn’t want to remember how stressed I was making sure little details were happening behind the scenes. I wanted to relax enjoy my day and my husband. I literally could not have done this without her. She works hard, she runs, she sweats, and she makes sure the day happens exactly how you need it. She also was very good at reacting to a slight change in something and making it happen and moving on. She is a good listener and makes sure not only the bride and groom are taken care of but everyone else too. She is on top of it and all the questions I got everyday from family about the wedding day my answer was “Kathy’s got it.” She did. When she says she’s the first there and the last to leave she is. After the wedding we had minimal work to do, she had our cars packed with all our decorations, cake she cut for us, leftover food, our sand ceremony wrapped in bubble wrap etc. unbelievable how easy she made our day. The good lord made our paths cross at just the right time and I am so blessed they did. You should hire her!

Sent on 05/15/2019

Lacie · Married on 09/22/2018

I can not say enough good things that would equal the amount of things Kathy did to make sure our day was even better than we had hoped!! Kathu came into our wedding process just two weeks before our wedding and took over all my stress, all the fine details, everything! Not only did she make sure the day of schedule went smoothly, she made sure we all were fed and hydrated from coffee and breakfast to lunch and snacks. She set up our venue, twice I might add, due to rain! She kept our venue in line when the coordinator wanted to be sassy and act like a jerk. She made sure everything I wanted, I got. We didn't have to allocate a family member to get our flowers or our cake, kathy and her team did it all. When it was time to clean up, we didn't have to lift a finger. Got up the day after our wedding and our cars were loaded full of our belongings and leftovers, she returned our guys tuxes to save them the headache and their literal headaches from hang overs. She went above and beyond the call of duty 10x over! She is so sweet and accomadating and worked her butt off!! Everyone at the wedding commented on how great she was and how beautiful it was because of her!! I will never be able to thank her enough or repay her. If you find yourself asking yourself if a wedding planner is worth it, stop right there because YES YES YES she is worth so much more!! I will reccomend any and every bride to her for the rest of her career! Kathy thank you so so much, you were our savior!!

Sent on 09/23/2018

• What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,599.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 6,499.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 125.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 5

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Your Dream Day 1
    10% Discount when you pay in full at time of signing
    Save 10% off the total cost of your package when you pay in full at the time of contract signing. Up to $1000 value!

• Mark's Photo and Video
    Mark's Photo and Video Photo Booths

If you want a professional planner for your wedding Kathy is it! She is down to earth, listens to your ideas, and concerns and the outcome is always awesome. She is creative and has so many ideas. She sticks to your budget and still makes your event look like a million dollars. She truly loves what she does and it shows.

• Hilton Garden Inn Dayton/Beavercreek
    Hilton Garden Inn Dayton/Beavercreek Hotel Weddings

Kathy is awesome and will definitely help you to achieve "Your Dream Day"! As a long-time professional planner, Kathy has many industry contacts and can help to guide you through the planning process from start to finish! - Hilton Garden Inn Dayton/Beavercreek

• Sarah Babcock Studio
    Sarah Babcock Studio Wedding Photographers

Kathy at Your Dream Day gives wonderful cost saving advice! She is a great wedding planner!

• Dayton, 11165 Reading Road Dayton, OH, 45419 See on map
    513-241-2777 (Phone number)
    937-746-4617 (Other Phone Number)
    By Appointment Only
  • Dayton, 45419 See on map
    5132412777 (Other Phone Number)
    Serving clients in Cincinnati & Dayton, Ohio. By appointment only.