About A Savannah Nite Limousine

Affordable, Comfortable and most of all Unforgetable
We will help make your wedding day as beautiful & stress free as possible with one of our custom limousine packages. Our late model wedding limousines are the perfect choice for all wedding transportation needs including bachelor(ette) parties and transferring guests to/from airports, hotels, rehearsal, wedding day limos in Cincinnati, Covington, Dayton, Oxford, and the entire tri-state region. Call 1-866-704-LIMO toll free to place a limo reservation or save by requesting an online limo service.

Categories: Wedding Limo

Bar (1)
DVD Player (1)
Flat Screen(s) (1)
Wedding Signage (1)

I have used this service for 2 daughters weddings as well as for several other events. They have always done a great job for us. Very prompt, friendly, and professional drivers. This is the only limo company that I use and I’m always satisfied with the great service that we receive!

Profile Picture Stan, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Stretch Limo, Multi-Locations, Bar, Bottled Water/Ice, DVD Player, Fiber Optics, Flat Screen(s), Premium Stereo, Privacy Partition

Thank you so much, Savannah Nite Cincinnati Limousine Services! We were so thankful for your service, on our wedding day, on August 12th. The booking process was so easy and convenient. The driver arrived perfectly on time and the limo was beautiful and well air conditioned. Our driver was so sweet and kind to us! Thank you, again!

Profile Picture Katie, 8/12/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Bottled Water/Ice, Fiber Optics, Premium Stereo, Privacy Partition, Red Carpet Service, Wedding Signage, Multi-Locations, Round Trip, SUV Limo

A Savannah Nite Limousine FAQ

1 VIDEO

1:21 minutes

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

1498250112 1c697a0594805aa9 1495820750895 img0499

End of Reception Pick Up!

Redeem In-Store
Rent a limousine for your wedding and a bachelor / bachelorette party and recieve a FREE sedan transfer after the reception. Just pay a gratuity to the driver!
#WW31fef1102c5db2db
1498250112 1c697a0594805aa9 1495820750895 img0499

Bachelorette and Bachelor Parties

Redeem In-Store
Rent a limousine for your wedding and get 50% off our regular rates for Bachelorette and Bachelor Parties for a 6 hour rental in a large suv or party bus
#WW5c3e42f062074620

11 ENDORSEMENTS
Not only do I recommend them to my clients, but also I use them myself. Thanks for an awesome time for my 40th birthday!

A Savannah Nite Limousine service has the best selection of vehicle, always new up to date and clean! A Savannah Nite is Cincinnati's premier transportation company with vehicles for any size party. We love having ASN (A Savannah Nite) at our facility, and we always love seeing their vehicles at our bridal shows.

Some of the craziest rides in Cincy! Very well kept!

67 PROS I KNOW