My Party Bus

Milford, OH View map Visit website

My Party Bus is a wedding transportation company based in Milford, Ohio. The expert team serves couples in the greater Cincinnati area, providing premium transport solutions for special celebrations. From your pre-wedding parties and rehearsal dinner to your ceremony and reception, these professionals will make your romantic journey seamless, safe, and stylish.

The My Party Bus fleet consists of luxury buses, coaches, and mini-buses. Among the amenities to be found inside each vehicle are a bar area, premium sound systems, and colorful fiber optic party lights. All of your transportation needs can be taken care of, such as guest and wedding party transfers. The team offers a minimum rental time of three hours and can oversee multi trips and roundtrips. When the celebrations are over, the team will happily take your guests home safely via their premium party buses.

What types of vehicles are in your fleet?

Party Bus

Schedule permitting, which of the following driving services do you provide?

Round Trip
One-Way Trip
Multi-Locations

Typically, what is the minimum rental time required to book your services during peak season?

3 Hours

Which of the following amenities are your vehicles equipped with?

Bar
Fiber Optic Lighting
Premium Stereo System
illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor

• W
    William B. Married on 10/24/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Wedding bliss with the "bus"!

My Party Bus, from first call to start the reservation process with Scott, through final drop off post wedding by our FANTASTIC driver Carl, met EVERY need!! COURTEOUS, TIMELY, PROFESSIONAL, HELPFUL!!
    I look forward to be able to use them again!
    THANKS TO ALL!!

My Party Bus's reply:

Thank you William. The honor was all ours to have been chosen to be a part of your big day! Cheers to your new life!
  • Erik
    Erik S. Married on 07/18/2020

Great experience!

Scott and My Party Bus were recommended to us by our coordinator. Scott was very responsive to any questions we had. Our bus was extremely clean and had such a fun vibe to it. There was plenty of room for our wedding party of 15 people. His driver was even early to pick us up! It was a great experience and we are so happy we went with them! We would recommend them to anyone!

My Party Bus's reply:

Thank you Erik for the great feedback. We were happy to play a role in your big day. I’m happy Laura aligned there stars for us to be a party of it!
    Marissa Married on 09/20/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Good company to work with

We used My Party Bus for transportation for our wedding day and they were great! They arrived early and made sure to get us everywhere on time. Scott, was wonderful to work with. He was prompt in returning emails and helped me set up a timeline that worked for us! He also followed up a few days before the wedding just to make sure our timeline had not changed and to share our driver’s info with us! We would definitely book with this company in the future.

My Party Bus's reply:

Thank you Marissa for this wonderful feedback! You were the perfect bride to work with. Hopefully we will see you again on one of life's future celebrations.
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Real Weddings

• Alex & Conor
    18 photos · 03/06/2021

1177 US Highway 50 Milford, OH, 45150
513-655-3375
Location of (My Party Bus)

Other vendors in Cincinnati for your wedding