Lawrenceburg, IN 47025 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Ava Rose Event Design

AVA ROSE EVENT DESIGN, LLC

Colleen R. Sutton

We specialize in allowing you to be a guest at your own wedding. From a small intimate affair to a grand escapade, we can design a memorable event from start to finish. We look forward to assisting you in creating the wedding of your dreams.

Creating memories that will last a lifetime. One couple at a time.

Every moment should be memorable.

Services include but not limited to:

* Full Service Coordination / LOVE

* Partial Coordination / CHERISH

* Day of Service - Finishing Touches / HONOR

* Ceremony Only / ADORE

* Vendor Referrals & Budget Review / JOY

For a complete list of the services that we can provide, please check out my website www.avaroseeventdesign.com

**Ava Rose Event Design offers a complimentary initial meeting

**Ava Rose Event Design can also custom a service unique to your needs

Looking forward to hearing from you about your wedding day. Please contact me at

513-515-6125 / colleen@avaroseeventdesign.com

Photos 36 Photos
Videos 1 vídeo

26 Reviews for Ava Rose Event Design

Terri · Married on 05/28/2016

Colleen was recommended by a friend of mine. I remember when she was in the final month of planning her daughter's wedding, working with Colleen on something. She told me that her wedding planner had found an answer to every new request, and that she was certain had saved her more money than she cost - and I agree. From the first conversation, Colleen introduced us to great options that we would not have found on our own. She always responded to any questions promptly and thoroughly (I wondered if she had any other clients at the same time, although I knew it was true). And when the final week finally came, and Colleen said "Now I have it, all communication with vendors is through me. You just relax and enjoy it." - I did, and it was great. I went from someone who would have made myself a miserable bundle of nerves to being a happy participant in the big day. Thanks Colleen!

Sent on 06/22/2016

Emily · Married on 11/07/2015

Working with Colleen from Ava Rose Event Design was absolutely fantastic! She is so lovely to work with and she really makes things fun and easy. My mother really wanted someone to bounce ideas off of, have someone else in control of situations, and being able to talk to her a moments notice helped calm my mothers worries about the big day. Colleen knew everything and gave us some many ideas and simplified our schedules. She responded to any email or phone call very quickly. She dealt with the lady at our venue with all the questions and clarifications for us so we could work on other items for the wedding. She called all the vendors and information of the schedule and even helped set up all our centerpieces and isle way decor! It was so nice not having to worry about who we were going to get to do that for us, one less thing to worry about. AND!!! she and her assistant also stayed till the very end and helped clean everything up which we later picked up from her. She knows her business inside and out and is extremely talented at her job. You won't be disappointed if you work with Colleen!! I would recommend her to everyone I know!

Sent on 12/08/2015

Pam · Married on 10/10/2015

My husband and I could not have been more pleased with the services that Ava Rose Event Design provided for our wedding. The owner, Colleen Sutton, far exceeded our expectations with her professionalism, knowledge, experience, and overall care for the smallest of details. My husband and I were one of Colleen's first weddings as the new owner at the Richwood on the River (formerly Richwood Plantation Inn), and she and her staff worked tirelessly to ensure that we had the wedding of our dreams. Many of our guests raved about the hard work and professionalism that Colleen and her staff showed before, during, and after the wedding. Her bubbly personality and contagious enthusiasm makes her a perfect fit for her work. She also suggested creative ideas such as using Polaroids as part of the table assignments and allowed us to borrow numerous items for the wedding ceremony and reception. Not only did she oversee all the details of the wedding day, but also the entire weekend which consisted of 30 of our family members staying at the Richwood on the River B & B where she and her staff tended to all their needs and special requests. I can honestly say that Ava Rose Event Design was an answer to our prayers in being able to have the dream wedding we desired.

Sent on 12/30/2015

Award

Ava Rose Event Design Pricing

Ava Rose Event Design Price Rates

Ava Rose Event Design FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 2,400.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 3601
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 7,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 75.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Ceremonies by Sandy
    Ceremonies by Sandy Wedding Officiants

For a wedding day that is stress-free, on schedule and flawless, I recommend Ava Rose Event Design! Colleen Sutton is the most professional, organized and compassionate wedding coordinator I've worked with. Her experience shows in how seamlessly her events flow. I am truly amazed at how she orchestrates so many details naturally and with no hesitation to make everything easy for everyone. Her expertise is not just in her extensive knowledge of vendors and the wedding business, but coordinating everything efficiently while being aware of the people involved and their needs. This is a true art and it has a lot to do with her passion for what she does and how much she loves working with people. Colleen really gets to know the couples she serves and truly makes a difference in their lives by helping them create some of their most precious memories.

• Take-One Studio LLC
    Take-One Studio LLC Wedding Photographers

Colleen Sutton the owner of Ava Rose Event Design is one of Cincinnati's wedding treasure! I have had the pleasure of working with Colleen for several memorable events and too many years to count now. Her knowledge and creativity will make your wedding day an event that your guests will be talking about for months to come. Take-One Studio looks forward to many many more events with Colleen. We endorse her 150%!

• Lawrenceburg, 47025 See on map