LIFETIME FILMS-"Making mothers cry since 1991"

Cincinnati, OH View map

Serving Greater Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky for 3 decades! Visit www.CincinnatiBride.com and have a tissue ready.

"Making mothers cry since 1991"

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Short Form
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Full Feature Video
High-Def Video
Highlight Video
Multi. Cameras
Multi. Locations
Raw Footage
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

Blu-Ray
Digital Download
DVD
USB Flash Drive
USB Hard Drive

• O
    Olivia T. Married on 08/14/2021

Making EVERYONE cry for 30+ years!

I had the honor of working with Matt Pine and his team twice due to having a COVID wedding and a reception 1 year later. Matt was more than helpful and accommodating when it came to scheduling and deciding what is best to plan two weddings. They beautifully captured my ceremony in 2020 and seamlessly transitioned to planning my reception in 2021. Both films turned out better than I could have asked for. The whole team is so incredibly nice and fit right into the day; nothing felt posed. I was completely relaxed all day and knew I was going to get the best, timeless and classic video of the most important day. Thanks again, Lifetime Films team!
    Sheri Married on 08/10/2019
    We absolutely love the video. Highly recommend. Matt and his team did such a fantastic job. They recognized the little details that made our son & daughter in law's day so very special and included them in the video.

LIFETIME FILMS-"Making mothers cry since 1991"'s reply:

Thanks Sheri, this wedding just made us smile:)http://thelifecastingblog.com/2012/08/23/tripping-down-the-aisle/
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie Married on 07/27/2019

Great Service

During our consultation with Matt, he showed us a wedding trailer he put together for a previous wedding, and I teared up. I felt like I knew the couple in the video, as Matt and his team did such an amazing job of capturing those powerful and tear-jerker moments of that couple’s wedding. I can’t wait to see our own wedding trailer and video as I know Matt will not fail to capture those important moments for us. Highly recommend!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Real Weddings

• Sam & Gwyn
    25 photos · 07/02/2012

Douglas Adam Entertainment Douglas Adam Entertainment Wedding DJs

I know there are some other wonderful Videographers out there, but Matt & his team are Filmmakers, Storytellers, Magicians.... They get the shot NO ONE sees! They tell the story that you can't predict. Watching one of their trailers for a wedding, makes me want to go to the movie theater and pay for a ticket. So get your popcorn and get ready to be entertained.

Grand Expectations Events, LLC Grand Expectations Events, LLC Wedding Planners

matt is so much fun to work with. Professional and just so talented!

Western Edge Studios Western Edge Studios Wedding Photographers

Matt and the whole Lifetime team do an amazing job capturing all of the drama and emotion of a wedding day in a way that still photographs struggle to do. As a photographer, I've worked with dozens of videographers in the Dayton and Cincinnati area and I've seen what there is to see. Matt produces exceptional work on a very consistent basis and knows how to work with a photographer so that both the photography and cinematography are complemented. I highly recommend Matt and look forward to working with him in the future!

PO BOX #30168 Cincinnati, 45230
Location of (LIFETIME FILMS-"Making mothers cry since 1991")

Other vendors in Cincinnati for your wedding