LIFETIME FILMS-"Making mothers cry since 1991" Reviews

138 | Cincinnati, OH

138 Reviews for LIFETIME FILMS-"Making mothers cry since 1991"

SherI · Getting married on 08/10/2019

We absolutely love the video. Highly recommend. Matt and his team did such a fantastic job. They recognized the little details that made our son & daughter in law's day so very special and included them in the video.

Sent on 08/26/2012

LIFETIME FILMS-"Making mothers cry since 1991"'s reply:

Thanks Sheri, this wedding just made us smile:)http://thelifecastingblog.com/2012/08/23/tripping-down-the-aisle/
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Getting married on 07/27/2019

Great Service

During our consultation with Matt, he showed us a wedding trailer he put together for a previous wedding, and I teared up. I felt like I knew the couple in the video, as Matt and his team did such an amazing job of capturing those powerful and tear-jerker moments of that couple’s wedding. I can’t wait to see our own wedding trailer and video as I know Matt will not fail to capture those important moments for us. Highly recommend!!

Ashley · Married on 11/03/2018

Best decision

One of the best decisions I made for our wedding day (besides marrying my husband of course :) ). I didn't decide to hire a videographer until very close to our wedding date and I'm so thankful that Matt and Lifetime Films was available. We couldn't have asked for better. Pictures are great, but they don't capture the emotion quite like video. Now I can relive the moment the doors of the church opened and my husband saw me for the first time. We can listen to the speeches and toasts again. And the voice over that Matt provides just made it that more special. No other company to my knowledge provides that. My husband and I discovered things about each other through that voice over that we may never have learned. Like the fact that I thought I did all the talking on our first date and my husband thought he was the one doing all the talking. Will cherish our video forever.

Jack · Married on 06/02/2018

If it had a 6/5 I would give him that. Great video and great service. Felt like it would be akward, but it was the total opposite. Would recommend to everyone.

Chelsea · Married on 11/11/2017

WORTH EVERY SINGLE PENNY! If you are considering lifetime films for your wedding, seriously don't think twice and just book them before it is too late. The quality of their work is above and beyond what you could ever imagine. My wedding day was easily one of the best days of my life and now I get to relive it through my film any time I want! Matt Pine and his crew are amazing, personable, funny, and SO TALENTED! I honestly can not say enough good things about them! I will truly cherish my wedding video for the rest of my life. Thank you Lifetime Films!! -Chelsea Forrester

• Becky

Becky · Married on 10/20/2017

I wish I was able to give higher than a 5-star rating. Matt and the team at Lifetime deserve at least a 10. Lifetime films was one of the preferred vendors for my reception location for videographers. I reached out to them and received an immediate response. Prior to meeting with Matt, I did some research (aka stalking his website) and was completely blown away by the quality wedding trailers. Matt and his team have an incredible talent of making you feel like you personally know every couple after watching their wedding trailers. I knew I was hiring Matt prior to meeting him after watching his previous work. Now that I have had my day and gotten my wedding trailer, I can confirm what I had already thought. Hiring Lifetime films was hands down the easiest and best decision I made throughout the entire wedding planning process. Also the only expense I didn't think twice about. Every bride and bride to be, do yourself a favor and reach out to Lifetime Films. I promise, it will be best wedding decision you make and you will not be disappointed. They are the best of the best in Cincinnati.

Katie · Married on 09/08/2017

I just spent the last few hours replaying parts of our wedding video with a perma-grin. The laughter, the smiles, the subtle moments, the tears; the way I get to see my husband’s expression as he waits to see me for the first time on our big day... These are such precious moments that I can cherish forever, in beautiful HD and perfect sound, thanks to Lifetime Films. Really, you guys are incredibly talented and have exceeded our expectations.

When we started wedding planning, I knew I wanted the BEST videographer team. After all, I wanted to remember and fully experience our most special day. I can say with certainty that we succeeded! As many other couples have said, your wedding is the one day when you can have the people you love most in one room. It is overwhelming – your vision blurs and your heart bursts with happiness. To know that I have these moments (and the moments I didn’t get to even see) forever is 100% priceless.

Our 1 hour and 40 minute wedding video includes everything from the girls/guys getting ready, the bloopers, the emotional moments, the “hanging out”, the dancing, and our entire ceremony. I appreciated that Matt and his team stayed until the end of the night. They were calming, polite, and never invasive.

The voiceovers, too, are wonderful and unique. They are heartfelt, fun, nostalgic, and they take me right back to how I felt leading up to our wedding day. Hearing my husband speak was a fun surprise, it was just a bonus after hearing his vows.

If I couple provide any advice to future couples, it’s to budget Lifetime Films first, then do everything else. It’s like I’ve been gifted my own wedding, and I’m so glad we invested! Haha.

THANK YOU!

• Katie

Katie · Married on 07/02/2016

Matt and his crew are amazing! I found Lifetime Films looking for a videographer on a wedding website. Within moments, I was crying watching video trailers of couples I had never met- I knew I had to have Lifetime Films! I sent in a request for our wedding date, and Matt called me back so soon. We chatted for such a long time, and he gave me so many recommendations for other vendors- one of which was our photographer, who was also amazing. Matt was so incredible- lending advice and offering suggestions without being pushy. We met with him the week of the wedding to get our voiceovers out of the way, which was a relief come wedding day. Our video is absolutely amazing, and I wouldn't change having Lifetime Films document our day for anything! If you want a videographer- stop looking and book Lifetime Films now!

Melissa · Married on 10/03/2015

Lifetime Films is worth every penny. My husband's sister had used Matt and his team, and once we saw her video we knew we'd want Matt to capture our day too. The one thing I love about Lifetime Films, you forget they are even at your wedding. It's like they are little ninjas and hidden almost the entire time. It's incredible to see the footage they get and the beautiful piece of artwork that they turn it into. We've only seen our sneak peak so far, and of course it made us cry. We can't wait for the finished product and HIGHLY recommend Lifetime Films to capture your special day.

• Paige

Paige · Married on 06/06/2015

A perfect 5 stars, and I haven't even seen the video yet! I know just based on the videographers' personalities and their attention to detail that I am going to love my wedding video. They were discreet and professional, yet easygoing and friendly so we felt instantly comfortable with them. You can tell they love what they do!

Katie · Married on 10/11/2014

Nate and I absolutely love our wedding video! Matt Pine and everyone at Lifetime Films did a fantastic job! They were very professional and a pleasure to work with! We would recommend them to anyone in a heartbeat! If you or anyone else you know is getting married and you are in need of a videographer (which we highly suggest you get!) please check out Lifetime Films! They are the best!

Elizabeth · Married on 09/27/2014

Matt and his team are absolutely AMAZING. We were referred to Matt by another vendor and I'm so happy she put us in touch with him. From our first conversation about the wedding and what we were looking for, Matt was super engaging, energetic, and responsive. The booking/planning process was a breeze and Matt and his team were really fun and mellow on our wedding day. Words can't describe how unbelievably wonderful the video turned out. Matt and his team captured our day so perfectly and made us (and our entire family) laugh, cry, and smile through the whole film. I love that we can share our wedding video with friends and family for the rest of our lives and we have Lifetime to thank for that.

Mary · Married on 09/13/2014

I used Lifetime for my daughter's wedding in 2009 so when my son decied to get married Matt was the videographer I contacted. I was lucky that he was available and as usual he did not let me down, and of course when the video was done I cried. There is no one else for my family except Matt with Lifetime Videos. When you find someone that is that good, you never forget them. Matt will be the videographer for all our family functions.

Matt and his team did an exceptional job!!! They were all truly a pleasure to work with throughout the entire process. The communication and thoughtfulness of our vision was executed perfectly. We are so pleased with our trailor and wedding film, we can't put a price on it. It's beautiful and the perfect capturing of the day. As a bride the day flys by and now I get to relive it and remember every detail. I absolutely recommend Lifetime Films. Not only did you make the mothers cry - you made us all cry. We can not THANK YOU enough!

Kendall · Married on 08/30/2014

Lifetime did an AMAZING job capturing our wedding day! The final product was flawless and I cannot stop watching it! They captured every important moment and we got to see things we were not able to in the busyness of the day. Matt and his team were very professional and really were like a "fly on the wall." We never felt they were intrusive and yet they were able to capture every special moment. Watching the film takes us right back into the emotions of our wedding day and we have been able to laugh and cry watching all of the memories caught on film. Hiring Lifetime was definitely one of the best decision we made and I would recommend them to anyone!

Jenna · Married on 06/13/2014

Matt and his team were so professional and enjoyable to work with throughout our whole wedding journey. They did everything they were responsible for without causing me any stress and did multiple other little things on the day of the wedding to make everything perfect. We had an absolute blast working with him and his team and couldn't be happier with our decision. Our video is everything we dreamed it to be and more. Lifetime is worth every penny! We can't thank you guys enough!! :)

Choosing Lifetime Films was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding day (after the groom, of course!). They were so professional, and every one of the videographers that was there that day was great to be around. Matt is the absolute best - he knows exactly what he's doing, he's clearly one of the very best in the business. We just got our "sneak peak" and it is fantastic...I think everyone who has watched it cried. They captured all of the little moments that I wasn't necessarily able to see on my wedding day. We also had Lifetime flim our Rehearsal and Rehearsal dinner, and I am so glad we did that. Having the Rehearsal Dinner speaches is great - the weekend goes by so fast, that it will be fantastic being able to relive every moment. You won't regret going with Lifetime!...

Martha · Married on 06/07/2014

Matt Pines, of Lifetime Films is a true professional who makes all the memories of the wedding come alive. After so much planning, and having the wedding rush by, having a video of all that went on is one of the best things we did. Matt has a great eye for what is important and makes it beautiful. And, yes, he does make mothers cry!

Dana · Married on 03/16/2014

ust finished watching our video and I can't even explain how glad we are that we chose to include lifetime films in our big day! You and your team captured everything and we are now able to rewatch the most important day of our lives over and over again. I will definitely say that having you there was the best purchase of our wedding! Thank you all so much for everything. I will recommend you to everyone

• User3720007 · 2+ years ago

We absolutely love our wedding trailer and full video! Thank you SO MUCH!! What an experience. You guys are simply amazing . Matt and his crew did such an amazing job capturing special day.
    I cannot even begin to thank Matt and his team enough for the incredible job they did .

Katie · Married on 10/12/2013

I am reviewing this even before Matt Pine and his team have given us our video! We were just so impressed with the professionalism and the care they took when shooting the special moments of our wedding day. I know we will be getting a great product. Matt and his team are so nice and you can tell they really love what they do. I highly recommend them. And, after we get our video... I am sure I will review again! Thanks! Katie and Teri

Aaron · Married on 10/10/2013

Traveling from Phoenix to Cincinnati for a destanation engagement can have complexities, but I had seen Matt's work from a friend's wedding video and I just knew I could put complete trust in Matt and his team. They helped me capture every moment of a special day that I would cherish forever. From the first talk on the phone, to finally meeting Matt in person for the walk through and voice over on the day before our engagement. The professionalism and experience of the Lifetime team is second to none. The day of the engagement went off with perfection and the final video exceeded our expectations. Not only did mothers cry, but every time I watch it, tissues are needed. I would recommend that every man meet with Matt to have your proposal and wedding captured. The day goes by so fast and to be able to watch over and over is priceless.

Sent on 11/18/2013

Thanks Aaron,
    I wish more guys would reach out and contact us to have this incredible moment captured:https://vimeo.com/78177408

We absolutely love our wedding trailer and full video! Hiring Lifetime Films was one of the best decisions my husband and I made during our wedding planning process. We were pleasantly surprised with how quickly we received our trailer and video footage. It was an absolute pleasure to work with Matt, David, and the rest of the team!!!

Sent on 12/22/2013

LIFETIME FILMS-"Making mothers cry since 1991"'s reply:

Laura, your wedding at Kenwood CC was fantastic. Thanks for the kind words & letting us tell this story-https://vimeo.com/81740751

AMANDA · Married on 09/07/2013

We have our video already! Thank you SO MUCH!! What an experience. You guys are simply amazing. It was the best day of our lives so far, but it flew by. Now, thanks to you guys, we get to experience it over and over! What a gift! Definitely one of the best decisions we made for our wedding day. Every little detail we wanted was captured - and so much more. I can't get enough of it. I want it on constant repeat in our home :) We love you guys!! Thanks again!

Sent on 11/18/2013

LIFETIME FILMS-"Making mothers cry since 1991"'s reply:

Thank you so much Mandy. It was such a pleasure to get to tell this story:https://vimeo.com/78555638

lauren · Married on 08/31/2013

Matt and his crew did such an amazing job capturing our special day. The day itself was such a whirlwind and watching our video was like being able to relive every moment all over again. We especially loved how they captured every laugh, tear, dance move- EVERYTHING...and not to mention the hilarious outtakes. We laughed, we cried... it was perfect Thank you Lifetime!!

Sent on 11/08/2013

LIFETIME FILMS-"Making mothers cry since 1991"'s reply:

Thank you Lauren. The Hall of Mirrors ROCKED that night!

Check out Lauren & Ryan's 8.31.13 Wedding at this link: