2218 S Kinnickinnic Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53207 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 28
  • Pricing

About Athenas Eyes Productions

Your wedding story will be told in a way that reflects your personal style and preferences. I capture the sights and sounds of the planned and spontaneous events that make your wedding memorable with multiple camera angles for key events during your day. Your full feature wedding video will be tightly edited to a short version or kept long to include more details - as you prefer. The short highlight clip can be presented in either a documentary or cinematic style using for motion menus and online web sharing via social media or email. Your wedding or event video will generally be available within 1 to 3 weeks.

My most popular package offers DVD, USB flash drive, Blu-ray disc, or online digital delivery of your full feature video as well as a 5 to 8 minute highlight clip as well as a shorter version for Instagram sharing. My more basic video package provides your video content on DVD with a short 5 to 8 minute highlight clip included. Your highlight clip can be shared online if you so choose - or be kept more private. Your day, your choices.

Photo and video combination packages are available to make your investment in special memories even more affordable. I only partner with trusted photographers whom I have worked with and whose work I am familiar with. Contact me for availability on your date.

Follow Athenas Eyes Productions on

20170610004cropped

• Videos 11

16 Reviews for Athenas Eyes Productions

Shaana · Married on 11/10/2018

I am so happy with the DVDs! Athenas Eyes captured so many amazing moments that I was too busy getting married to notice. My husband and I LOVED watching the video and will watch it every year for the rest of our lives!

Sent on 07/08/2014

Anita · Married on 09/22/2018

Jeff was very responsive, nice and professional. The finished product was amazing and quick turnover. we will relive this for years to come. Thank you

Sent on 10/07/2018

Laura · Married on 08/18/2018

Truly amazing!

Jeff was amazing and I am so happy that we went with him! He captured everything, including the rehearsal, which I hadn't thought about doing, but I am so happy that he did. I highly recommend him and would hire him again in a heartbeat. Thank you Jeff!!!

Sent on 12/20/2018

Athenas Eyes Productions's reply:

Once I found out that you had so many out of town guests coming to your rehearsal and the rehearsal dinner would have presentations and speeches, I had to film it. It was a pleasure telling your wedding story!

Award

Athenas Eyes Productions Pricing

Athenas Eyes Productions Price Rates

Athenas Eyes Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 795.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,095.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, Digital Download, DVD, USB Flash Drive

• JNPortraits LLC
    JNPortraits LLC Wedding Photographers

I loved that he came to the rehearsal like I do to be prepared. As the photographer, it was wonderful to work beside someone who cared about the other vendors that the couple was paying for instead of focusing on himself like I have seen other videographers do. I will refer him to anyone that is requesting video.

• 2218 S Kinnickinnic Ave Milwaukee, 53207 See on map