Cincinnati, OH 45242 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 15

About Bob Drummond Films

I think my wedding films are quite nice, and I think you'll agree. All my films are handmade, right here in Cincinnati, Ohio. I also specialize in video only, not photography. This means I don't waste your time and money by trying to do both or by outsourcing to someone else. Check out a few samples, and let me know if I can answer any questions.

Follow Bob Drummond Films on

• Videos 15

17 Reviews for Bob Drummond Films

Jenan · Married on 09/03/2016

If you are looking for a videographer...look no further! Bob produced an amazing film for my September wedding! I have watched it so many times- I can't get enough! He was great to work with and exceeded my expectations!

Jessi · Married on 05/30/2015

Bob and his crew did an amazing job! We are so happy with the outcome of our video. We would highly recommend his work to anyone in need of a videographer! If we could do things over again for our wedding, Bob Drummond would still be our pick!

Emily · Married on 03/14/2015

Bob was wonderful! He was the videographer at one of my bridesmaids weddings and I loved his work on her wedding. Coupled with that and my friend's 5 star recommendation, it was an easy decision to ask Bob to film my wedding. He did not disappoint! The highlight video captured the spirit of the day and so many wonderful moments. I am so excited to see the full video, I know it will be just as perfect. He was great to work with and I would recommend him to anyone!

Award

Bob Drummond Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 999.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,650.00
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage