Bob Drummond Films Reviews

17 | Cincinnati, OH

17 Reviews for Bob Drummond Films

Jenan · Married on 09/03/2016

If you are looking for a videographer...look no further! Bob produced an amazing film for my September wedding! I have watched it so many times- I can't get enough! He was great to work with and exceeded my expectations!

Sent on 01/30/2017

Jessi · Married on 05/30/2015

Bob and his crew did an amazing job! We are so happy with the outcome of our video. We would highly recommend his work to anyone in need of a videographer! If we could do things over again for our wedding, Bob Drummond would still be our pick!

Sent on 08/12/2015

Emily · Married on 03/14/2015

Bob was wonderful! He was the videographer at one of my bridesmaids weddings and I loved his work on her wedding. Coupled with that and my friend's 5 star recommendation, it was an easy decision to ask Bob to film my wedding. He did not disappoint! The highlight video captured the spirit of the day and so many wonderful moments. I am so excited to see the full video, I know it will be just as perfect. He was great to work with and I would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 04/16/2015

Shelby · Married on 09/13/2014

Bob was so great to work with. Less than a month before the wedding a very close relative found out she would be unable to make it and offered to pay for a videographer so that she would be able to see the wedding ceremony and reception herself. Bob was able to book us for the evening. We chose the smallest package that he offers for budget reasons but the video turned out wonderful! Bob even offered to come earlier so that he could get the shot of my dad seeing me for the first time in my dress.
    He did such a fantastic job and went above and beyond to capture every moment for us.

Attached below is the link to our wedding highlight video:

Sent on 09/24/2014

Sherry · Married on 08/02/2014

Bob Drummond was very professional, patient, and courteous. He has a great eye for detail and capturing all of the special moments. My husband and I were extremely impressed with the quality of the video, due to his skills and modern equipment. Despite being busy with other projects Bob had our video edited and back to us within a short time. I did not expect such a quick turn around but was very pleased and surprised with receiving as fast as we did. I would hire Bob again for other events and would absolutely recommend him to anyone. 5 star service.

Sent on 11/04/2014

AMANDA · Married on 05/24/2014

Bob was highly recommended to my husband and I by our photographer (A Ghra Photography), who had previously done work with him. When Bob and I first spoke he was hesitant to accept the job (I remember I felt my heart sink as I feared he was going to say no); Bob let us know upfront that although our wedding date was open, he had already fully booked himself for the month of May and knew that he wouldn't be able to complete our wedding video for a couple of months, but we assured him that it would not be a problem and as long as we had the video by our first anniversary....and so he said YES!! Even though we knew our video would take a while to complete, Bob did surprise us with a short "highlight" video the very next day, and we couldn't have been more ecstatic, it was PERFECT!! The moments he chose to "highlight" were filled with such emotion, it definitely brought tears to our eyes, and we watched it over and over again, about a billion times, lol!! Bob's communication was outstanding and he fully kept us up to date with his progress along the way! He and his wife spent their entire Saturday with us, making sure to capture all the special and most important details of our wedding start to finish!! He made us 3 videos total (2 highlight videos & one final full length video), and each one was absolutely BREATHTAKING!!! No words could ever express our full gratitude...we only wish we could share just how our hearts fill with pure joy, and overflow with love every time we watch one of them!! You can tell Bob takes great pride in his work as the final product is nothing short of AMAZING!!! The videos he creates are truly PRICELESS!!! I would definitely refer him to any bride-to-be!!!! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU Bob Drummond for giving my husband and I the gift of reliving our special day over and over again!!

Sent on 10/12/2014

Ayesha · Married on 05/17/2014

My husband and I think that Bob was the best videographer ever! We were truly impressed by his level of professionalism and quality of service. The video was incredibly beautiful and we love watching it- we feel like we can relive our wedding every time we watch it. Bob is always responsive and took the time to make our video amazing. We would recommend Bob for any wedding- because he is truly naturally talented.
    -Ayesha & Damien

Sent on 08/17/2014

Minna · Married on 10/11/2013

Bob is a true professional and his work is amazing! He made every effort to make sure my wedding video would be perfect even going so far as coming to the rehearsal the day before to check lighting. He also worked seamlessly alongside my photographer to ensure some great shots! He goes above and beyond for sure. The finished product was beautiful and high quality which included a DVD and BluRay both packaged in a sweet little gift box. I would definitely recommend his services to anyone and his reasonable prices can't be beat!

You can see for yourself by checking out my highlight video here: https://vimeo.com/87634395.

Sent on 07/11/2014

Lindsey · Married on 09/14/2013

I was on the fence when it came to the decision of having a videographer do our wedding. I have seen some wedding videos that left me jaded. We hired Bob Drummond to do our wedding videography, and I can honestly say it was the best decision we made when it came to our wedding planning. The finished product was nothing short of amazing, the production quality, the editing, everything was wonderful. We felt like we were watching a Hollywood produced movie! Bob was extremely accommodating, and very professional. He was very discreet during filming the ceremony, that we didn't even realize he was there. And the scenes from the reception were magnificent! The lighting, the audio, we couldn't believe the quality of the dancing scenes. Bob managed to capture every wonderful moment of that day, moments that my husband and I would have missed had it not been for our wedding video! I highly recommend his services to anyone who is contemplating hiring someone for their videography needs. I am so glad we decided to have him work our wedding, knowing that I have this keepsake video to cherish forever is a wonderful feeling.

Sent on 08/22/2014

Lisa · Married on 06/23/2013

I was very impressed with how quickly I received my video! Bob was very professional and kind when responding to my questions and requests. I especially love how well he edited the video to fit my music selection! For a professional dancer like myself, timing is so important to me! I am extremely happy with our video!

Sent on 08/13/2014

Angela · Married on 06/22/2013

Bob is amazing! My Husband and I found out late in the wedding planning process that his grandparents were not going to be able to make the trip to our wedding and we went in search of a way to be able to share the day with them. We found Bob and we are just so lucky we did! He did an incredible job. He filmed and produced an hour and half wedding video that captured not only the important moments of our wedding but also the essences of our reception. It was so fun to watch and exactly what I wanted to be able to share with my husband’s grandparents and my future family!!!!! Bob also surprised us with a 3 minute short video to share with everyone that is a highlight reel our wedding – I would have never thought I wanted this but it is so amazing! I love the video and it makes me want to cry every time!!!! (here is the link if you want to see how awesome Bob is http://vimeo.com/69759144)

Bob is very professional – as an out of town bride, he worked with me to ensure that he knew all the details and the shots that I wanted. (The first time we met in person was actually at the wedding but I didn’t have any fears from all the time he spent talking/emailing with me beforehand.) He was punctual, dressed professionally, and really able to capture our wedding moments without disrupting anything! He is very nice and easy to talk with. I can’t say enough good things about Bob – he truly is a great wedding videographer!!!

Sent on 07/06/2013

Nina · Married on 06/17/2011

Our wedding video was better than the pictures. Bob is a true professional, who captured the magic of our evening. Our married friends were jealous of the quality of our video. If I had to do it all over again, the one thing I would not skip out on is a true professional wedding videographer.

Sent on 09/01/2014

Mark · Married on 10/25/2008

Bob Drummond Videography provided excellent service for my wedding day. What we loved most was Bob never felt like he was in the way, or forcing a lot of moments. He expertly combing multiple cameras to capture the true essence of both our church ceremony and the reception afterwards. We don't even remember seeing him throughout most of the day, he blended in organically with the events. The DVD editing was professional and fun to watch. I would definitely recommend Bob Drummond Videography to friends with confidence.

Sent on 02/09/2014

Emily · Married on 11/03/2007

Bob filmed my wedding back in the early days of HD and it was wonderful to have that quality imagery for the video. He customized the DVD for my interests (Doctor Who) and it had a hilarious menu. For the work he did, the value was outstanding. He is passionate about videography, so he spent the whole wedding and reception moving in and out of the crowd with the camera, working to catch the best scenes of one heck of a party. The end result was a cleanly edited, professional video.
    You won't be sorry to hire his services for your own event.

Sent on 08/19/2014

Joseph · Married on 09/21/2007

My wife and I used Bob Drummond to do our wedding video and he was very professional and is amazing at what he does. The quality of the video was top notch and he was easy to get in touch with. My wife and I were extremely pleased with his services and we would highly reccommend him to anyone who wants videography done. We now have a video of our wedding day to share with everyone and to have the rest of our lives. One more point: I wanted another video to give to my parents and he had it for me within a week. He's amazing! Thanks Bob!

Sent on 02/10/2014

Angela · Married on 06/21/2003

We received a beautiful Wedding video from Bob Drummond Films. Bob did not miss a thing. He was able to capture all of our important moments without ever being in the way. It was perfect, exactly what I wanted. I love watching the video and reliving our wedding day. I'm so glad we had all of these precious moments recorded. We love the video and watch it every year on our anniversary.

Sent on 01/24/2015
  • I

Isabel · event on: 08/17/2013

Bob is a great guy and really put together an amazing video for my family with very little direction. He is a pleasure to be around and I highly recommend his services.

Sent on 12/22/2014