A Savannah Nite Limousine Reviews

67 | Fairfield, OH

67 Reviews for A Savannah Nite Limousine

• Kaity

Kaity · Married on 09/01/2019

A great transportation service for weddings

A Savannah Nite was wonderful for our wedding guests. They were professional, timely, and affordable. We were surprised at how efficient the transportation service was and how many of our guests so appreciated it! A must have.

Sent on 09/10/2019

Kandice · Married on 05/25/2019

Jerry Jerry Jerry!!

A Savannah Nite was an excellent choice for our transportation service! They called me the night before our event and offered to upgrade our shuttle just because they had one available. Jerry showed up dressed very professionally, catered to our schedule, and even went on a scouting mission to find the best route when a train decided to stop on the tracks between our hotel and venue. He was fun and professional. We really enjoyed the service provided!

Sent on 06/04/2019
  • Nikki

Nikki Drago · Married on 05/10/2019

Great Transportation Option!

Savannah Nite was so easy to work with! They were able to accommodate our large wedding party (29) at a reasonable price for the entire evening! Our bus even came with a bathroom which was a lifesaver! I would highly recommend them for your wedding needs!

Sent on 10/31/2019
  • Kiara

Kiara · Married on 02/23/2019

Such great service!

We hired a Savannah Night Limo service for our wedding "after party". The entire service was wonderful! We determined a schedule before the day of, they let us drop off a cooler with our drinks a couple of days before and arrived with it chilled right on time. The day of the wedding our driver Sean was there on time, and honestly he was awesome! I got drunk and can't remember much afterwards, BUT my husband says that when they decided to end the night early the driver was understanding and took us home and even waited for somebody to collect an ipad that had been left behind. If I ever need a party bus again I will fo sure hire them!

Sent on 03/20/2019

Stan · Married on 09/02/2017

I have used this service for 2 daughters weddings as well as for several other events. They have always done a great job for us. Very prompt, friendly, and professional drivers. This is the only limo company that I use and I’m always satisfied with the great service that we receive!

Sent on 12/08/2017

Katie · Married on 08/12/2017

Thank you so much, Savannah Nite Cincinnati Limousine Services! We were so thankful for your service, on our wedding day, on August 12th. The booking process was so easy and convenient. The driver arrived perfectly on time and the limo was beautiful and well air conditioned. Our driver was so sweet and kind to us! Thank you, again!

Sent on 09/26/2017

Kristen · Married on 09/03/2016

We had the 24 passenger party bus for our bridal party's transportation. It was nicer than I expected! The driver was absolutely wonderful (Dennis). It is a bit expensive but totally worth it. They were very timely!

Sent on 09/10/2016

Lindsay · Married on 06/04/2016

We booked both a party bus for a bridal party and a shuttle (14 passenger van) to transport guests from our hotel to our reception and back again at the end of the night. Planning our day of transportation timeline was painless as they were organized and willing to go over our plan several times to make sure all addresses and times were correct. The party bus was an ABSOLUTE blast and our driver was very accommodating. The shuttle was very affordable, kept our guests safe after 4 hours of an open bar, and the driver was willing to continue shuttling guests back to the hotel even after we extended our reception by 30 minutes at the end of the night. I would highly recommend Savannah Nite to all future brides and grooms!

Sent on 06/14/2016
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 09/20/2014

I organize between 8-10 field trips per year for the school where I work and I have had countless horrible experiences with bus charters gone wrong - buses late, not showing up at all, going to the drop-off location instead of the pick-up location - you name it.

So, I've learned to confirm and confirm and confirm again. I needn't have worried with A Savannah Nite. It is a super simple process, which was kind of a relief during the planning process, because with some other vendors there is so much back & forth about little details.

A week before, they emailed asking for the itinerary. The day before the driver himself called to go over the details with me. The day of, our limobus arrived on time, clean & shiny. We got where we needed to be, safely and on time. What more do you need?

Sent on 10/17/2014

andrea · Married on 06/13/2014

Our limo driver T was AMAZING !!! I was so nervous pulling into our first location and he stopped me before I went out to meet my groom and told me how beautiful I was and that my soon to be husband was a very lucky man. He was able to get us from each location on time and without losing anyone. The professionalism and love that we received from our driver and Savannah nights has sealed our loyalty for any limo service for as long as I live.

Sent on 06/16/2014

A Savannah Nite Limousine was the perfect transportation for our wedding day. Our wedding took place over Memorial Day weekend in the heart of downtown Cincinnati (Taste of Cincinnati Weekend) and anyone who has tried to get around down there during that time knows that it is not an easy task but A Savannah Nite Limousine was able to do it with ease. Our driver was amazing and even with all the traffic he arrived early everywhere he needed to be. He was extremely professional, courteous and went out of his way to make our ride extremely easy. We recommend A Savannah Nite Limousine to anyone who is looking for transportation for an event.

Sent on 08/26/2014

Katie · Married on 01/18/2014

Transportation was one of the last things on my to do list before the big day. I was worried that I would not be able to find reliable transportation- but I was wrong! A Savannah Nite did an excellent job communicating with me. From the first person I talked to (who answered his phone after hours) to the last person I thanked before walking in to the venue was very friendly and professional. They were on time and confirmed verbally and through email to avoid any/all confusion for day of. Thank you for being thorough and for taking pride in the service you offer!

Sent on 01/29/2014

I am very pleased with the transportation we received from A Savannah Nite. We did a 38 passenger Limo Bus to make sure we had plenty of room for our large bridal party of 26. They were on time at our church and took us to two different local picture locations and then waited during the ceremony and took us all to the Reception with 1 quick picture stop. We had debated about paying the extra money for transportation, but it was definitely well worth the money especially with our large bridal party .It made getting to the 2 different pictures locations very easy and kept us on time. It would've been very difficult to have 26 people in all those different cars trying to find out where they were going for pictures. The driver was nice and got us to the Reception on time! Just make sure you watch your end time and be sure that you planned for enough time or you will have to pay extra if you go over. (you pay an entire hour extra no matter what) They do give I think a 7 or so minute grace period & we did not have a problem with this, just thought it was worth mentioning for those who are planning!

Sent on 01/15/2014

Megan · Married on 10/26/2013

We were looking into some other limo vendors but weren't impressed and we heard about a savannah nite so we set up a meeting to view their fleet. I talked with Sarah on the phone and she said she would stay late one evening to show us the limos since we couldn't get there during the day due to our work schedules. She was extremely nice and knew how to work the lights inside the limos to be able to show us the full effect (some other places couldn't do this for us). She let us see multiple limos and did not make us feel rushed. She was able to give us exact price quotes and availability on the spot. After we talked about it and chose the vehicle we wanted to go with, she had everything emailed to me right away. She answered any questions that we had. On our wedding day, the limo arrived on time and it was clean and ready to go for us! They even had napkins that matched our wedding colors :) The limo driver was very nice and patient. He had the itinerary and didn't need to be told where to go. We even made a location change while in the middle of a route and he was able to change course and get us there with no problem. Everything was perfect :) Thank you!

Sent on 11/07/2013

Dawn · Married on 09/22/2013

Amazing cars and customer service! These guys are awesome!

Sent on 09/25/2013

Booked one of their stretched town cars for me and the bridal party, and the antique buick for after the ceremony. the cars were amazing and so were the drivers. prompt polite and very professional. ive already rebooked with them for my husbands birthday.

Sent on 09/17/2013

cathy · Married on 09/15/2013

I used Savannah Nite for my wedding transportation and couldn't of been happier with the service received. The limo was a pink and silver charger which happened to be my wedding colors. The car was astonishing and the driver Bryan Parsons couldn't have been more professional. Polite and and very prompt with opening the doors and rolling out the red carpet it just made my wedding over the top! Thank you Sarah for being so nice and helping me with the details, I couldn't be more pleased with you guys!! Thanks again - Cathy Butler

Sent on 09/19/2013

Savannah nite saved my wedding! We booked one of their hummer limos and while leaving the park for pictures on our way to the church one of my brides maids gotten an unexpected visit from "aunt flow". none of us had purses or phones or any money... To my suprise the driver who was a man had an emergency kit that had feminine products! BIG SAVE!
    Thank you savannah nite for saving my wedding!!!

Sent on 09/11/2013

hope · Married on 08/13/2013

I booked a limo with savannah nite for my wedding and couldn't believe how professional they were. I had used a different company for my bachelorette party and was disgusted with their service so a friend refereed savannah nite to me so i canceled with the other company and book with them and i couldn't of been happier!! The limo was breath taking, the driver was 15 minutes early and couldn't have been more professional. Thank you savannah nite!
    -Hope Smith

Sent on 09/13/2013

We were able to do split hours of service so we were able to offer a shuttle service from our reception to the hotel for our guests. Our driver was fantastic and a great help throughout the entire evening!

Sent on 06/23/2013

Leslie · Married on 03/09/2013

Excellent service from the most professional Staff!

Sent on 03/13/2013

A Savannah Nite Limousine was AWSOME. Their fleet of vehicles were second to none! The driver was on time, very helpful, and very professional. We had a pretty big wedding party and everyone fit in the limo. Very happy and would recommend A Savannah Nite Limousine to anyone!! We also used them for my husband's bachelor party night too. I recommend them to anyone for any kind of party. Their attention to detail is amazing!!

Sent on 01/17/2013

Emily · Married on 08/10/2012

Savannah Nite Limo service was outstanding! They were very Flexible and reasonably Priced!! The driver was courteous and friendly!!

Sent on 09/30/2012

Angie · Married on 06/09/2012

Our party bus was one of our most favorite details of our wedding on 6/9/12. It was so nice to have transportation for our entire wedding party and the bus was the nicest limo/party bus I had ever been in. It was immaculate. They provided glassware and ice and playing our personal ipod. Our driver was very accommodating and went above and beyond to make sure our transportation was perfect. I would recommend them to anyone planning a wedding in the Cincinnati area.

Sent on 06/21/2012

stacy · Married on 05/12/2012

We had two limos and both limos were great.

Sent on 05/30/2012