De Evans Events

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$5,500 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$5,500 Package Price

De Evans Events, located in Cincinnati, Ohio, is a wedding and elopement planner that creates celebrations that are on trend, modern, and unique. The passionate team designs and arranges weddings for couples so they can have an experience that is as stress-free as possible. De Evans has over a decade of experience in the planning industry and aims to bring dreams to life so that every client can have a special day to remember.

De Evans Events offers packages for weddings, big or small, so that they can cater to the needs of each couple. The team helps design weddings while monitoring the couple's budget. To keep the wedding planning on track, the company provides advice, attends meetings, and communicates with vendors. From beginning to end, De Evans Events provides exceptional customer service to their clients.

• Black-owned
  • LGBTQ+-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$4,000

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$5,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$7,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$125

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Guest List Creation
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Maria Married on 09/11/2021

Amazing!

All I can say is that Deanna was amazing! She was so helpful at keeping me organized and staying on track! There are so many details to remember and Deanna helped with that every step of the way, at every check in. On the day of the wedding she did so much work and created my perfect vision and was just so helpful and amazing! She was so easy to talk ideas through with and I always knew I was in good hands! I can’t say enough about her!

Maria
    It was my honor to be a part of you and Sprio's big day. I had so much fun getting to know your family and seeing all of the Greek traditions unfold! Congratulations to you both. Wishing you all the best!
    Sicari F. Married on 07/17/2021

Amazing Vendor

I’m way late on reviewing Deanna. Words are hard to describe how Deanna helped us with our wedding. She went above and beyond answered all of our questions and we really felt like we we were the only Wedding that she was handling at the time. Someone asked me recently what was one thing I regret not having or doing for my wedding and I honestly couldn’t think of anything because Deana took care of it all. I highly recommend Deana to any and all brides couples whoever for their event needs.

Sicari!
    Thank you so much for your review! It was a pleasure working with you and Tanner. The day turned out to be amazing and your guest & family seemed to really enjoy themselves! Thank you again. I wish you two all the best!!!
    Angelique T. Married on 07/09/2021

Deanna is the best!

So glad we decided to book with De Evans Events. After postponing, the stress of wedding planning was overwhelming but as soon as we started working with Deanna a weight was lifted. She was there for every questions or idea we had. I also don't know what we would have done the day of if we didn't have her. She set up the entire reception so we did not have to worry about a thing. De also created the timelines seamlessly and communicated that to the vendors. All of this helped us really just enjoy our day! Would highly recommend De Evans Events to any couple!

Angelique
    You and Gavin were amazing to work with. I'm so glad I was able to alleviate some of the stress of planning after a postponement. There was so much love around you! The kids and their special dance made my night! Congratulations!! I wish you two all the happiness in the world.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Pricing

Fritz Farm Weddings & Event Design Fritz Farm Weddings & Event Design Hotel Weddings

Deanna. is. the. best! Reliable, creative, easy to work with and has always been a great resource in the industry. I trust her completely with my clients and to plan and execute a phenomenal event EVERY TIME!

A Spoon Fulla Sugar A Spoon Fulla Sugar Wedding Cakes

Wedding planning can be stressful and overwhelming. Deanna is so nice to work with and she can handle just about anything that is thrown her way. She's been doing this for over 20 years! If you're looking for someone to help with finding vendors, stay in budget, and can stay with your theme/style then you need to contact Deanna. We have nothing but nice things to say about her and she does an amazing job with making the couples feel more at ease because you should enjoy your engagement not stressing about the planning process.

LJ Franklin Photography LJ Franklin Photography Wedding Photographers

Fresh Events was amazing to work with at a wedding I photographed in Oakley, Ohio - 21st Century Theater. Deena and her team added many personal touches that made the event special for the bride and groom.

deanna@deevansevents.com Cincinnati, OH, 45209
Location of (De Evans Events)

Other vendors in Cincinnati for your wedding