Turning Point Events, LLC

Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Turning Point Events, LLC

Certified Wedding Planners

Turning Point Events is a wedding and event consulting business serving the greater Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky areas. Turning your dreams into reality is our specialty!  We do everything from full service planning to hourly rate consultations to fit any budget.  It's your special day and we want to tell your story.

Categories: Wedding Planner

Rehearsal Dinner (3)
Non-Religious (3)
Partial Planning (2)
Guest List (1)

Mary came through with a last minute bouquet that was just stunning. She was able to take what was available and turn it into a masterpiece for a grateful bride. Exceptional professionalism, gifted artist, beautiful person.

Profile Picture Cindy, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Mary and her daughter, Mallory, were invaluable in keeping everyone organized and on the same timeline. Once we engaged their service we were stress free from the details and were free to enjoy the moment. Any questions anyone had went through Turning Point, they found the answer, responded quickly and gave us all peace of mind. Mary and Mallory are friendly, accommodating and easy to work with. I highly recommend using Turning Point for your wedding planning!

Profile Picture Danna, 10/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Wow! Life savers. Mary and Mallory came in at the last month of planning our big day and my stress went away within a week. Looking back the only thing I regret is not hiring Turning Point Events from the start. I didn't think I needed a coordinator because I didn't know how much they would do for me. I was wrong!

1) Mary went out of her way to serve me as the bride.
Not all wedding coordinators do this. Not only did she do her job, but she also extended prayer for our marriage and took a real interest in getting to know our dreams.

2) All loose ends were tied for me.
I did not have to talk to vendors about timing, deliveries, locations, or finalizing plans! Mary did ALL of this for me. The day went flawlessly because of it.

3) Our wedding day was a breeze! ZERO hiccups.
Mallory handled our Day Of coordination and she absolutely nailed it. If anything unexpected happened I sure did not know about it. From my and my husband's perspective the day was miraculously smooth from start to finish.

Both of the women we worked with were unbelievably sweet too! They have a steady manner of getting things done, but a tender and loving approach. Exactly the environment I needed!

Profile Picture Ella, 10/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Religious, Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines

Turning Point Events, LLC FAQ