Turning Point Events, LLC

Cincinnati, OH View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Turning Point Events is a wedding and event consulting business serving the greater Cincinnati, Dayton and Northern Kentucky areas. Turning your dreams into reality is our specialty! We do everything from full service planning to hourly rate consultations to fit any budget. It's your special day and we want to tell your story.

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Erin
    Erin H. Married on 05/21/2022

You Need Mary

Mary is, without a doubt, absolutely the person you need on your side for your wedding. She is incredibly organized, knows all the right vendors you'll want to use, and is excellent at talking sense into you. She was right there with me the whole time we were planning our reception, and when we had to find a new venue five days before the event, she didn't even blink. She just helped me transfer everything and got right along with it. My husband and I were so relaxed the day of. She made the most beautiful tablescapes and handled the marshalling of the troops for setup and takedown. You need this woman for your event. You will regret it if you go with anyone else.
    Kelsey V. Married on 05/14/2022

Saving Grace!

Mary was truly the reason we could all relax and take in our wedding day the way it was meant to be. Mary went above and beyond to ensure that every aspect was what we would be more than pleased with. Her calming and kind personality kept me so at peace through the whole process. Not only did Mary coordinate for my wedding, but she also did our florals. Mary took maybe one or two pictures that I sent to her of my vision. She not only encompassed that in all of our floral arrangements, but she somehow went above and beyond that. I feel like she really got to know me as a person and the way the florals and decorations turned out really reflected that. Having Mary for both florals and coordination was easily the BEST decision I made for my wedding, truly and honestly. Her assistants are wonderful as well. She will make sure that you have the day you have always dreamed of. I will recommend her to every single bride I know in the future. She will be your saving grace!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Cincinnati
Location of (Turning Point Events, LLC)

Other vendors in Cincinnati for your wedding