Turning Point Events, LLC Reviews

Turning Point Events, LLC 6
Turning Point Events, LLC 7

Brandie · Getting married on 06/05/2020

Thank you!

We were blessed to have Mary as our day-of coordinator for our wedding! She went above and beyond for us every step of the way. Having a wedding on private property meant more logistics than anticipated; I am so grateful to Mary and her team for making sure everything ran smoothly. Mary executed everything exactly how we wanted and kept the day very low stress for my mother and myself. We cannot thank her enough!

Sent on 05/29/2019
  • Kaleejah

Kaleejah Polley · Getting married on 11/05/2019

Best Wedding Vendor Decision!!

We cannot express in enough words how great of a decision it was to hire Mary for our wedding. From the moment I met her, I just knew she would be the PERFECT person to help make mine and Michael's wedding day absolutely amazing! Throughout the planning process, whenever we would speak to Mary about our wedding vision, she instantly knew what we wanted and would come up with the best plans, ideas, and designs to help pull everything together. Five stars does not do her justice! If I could give her more, the limit literally would not exist on how many stars I could give!

Mary not only was our wedding planner, she also doubled as our florist and completely hands down captured exactly what we wanted for the design and look of our wedding. I was speechless (which isn't very like me) when I got to view the room. I couldn't wait for Michael to see our vision had truly come to life! We hired Mary because we needed a day of wedding planner and florist but we got so so SO much more. We got a new life friend. If you are looking for someone who truly, genuinely cares about you, your soon to be Mr or Mrs, and honestly your whole wedding guest list, HIRE MARY. No, don't search for other options..Just trust this review and choose Mary. You seriously will NOT regret it!

Sent on 05/21/2019
    Turning Point Events, LLC 8
    Turning Point Events, LLC 9
    Turning Point Events, LLC 10
    Turning Point Events, LLC 11
  • Michael

Michael Presnell · Getting married on 11/05/2019

Couldn't be happier

I can't thank Mary enough. She was the best investment we made in this whole wedding process because none of it would have worked the way it did without her. My wife was able to relax and actually enjoy our wedding day because of all the effort and energy Mary put into it. At first I told my wife we really didn't need a planner when we started, but now I think she was one of our most important vendors. She made the entire weekend so awesome. Without Mary there I know my wife and I would have been so stressed out. There were so many things I didn't realize until we had Mary's advice and expertise to help us. She also did our flowers and I couldn't believe how great they looked. Everyone complemented us all night on how amazing everything looked. Don't hesitate when choosing because Mary and her team are worth every penny and more.

Sent on 05/21/2019

Robin Beshear · Getting married on 10/19/2019

Turning Point Events

Mary was so great to work with through the entire process. At first I did not think we needed a planner but she was totally worth it! She helped us think through all the little and big decisions that needed to be made. She was in constant communication with us the month leading up to the wedding, always responding quickly. She reached out and confirmed all the vendors the weeks leading up the wedding. She ran our rehearsal and the day of timeline. It was so helpful to have someone there keeping everyone organized and on time. We had a great venue, a great band, and great photographer, and Mary was the glue that pulled it all together. We were so happy with our entire wedding weekend and so grateful we had Mary's expertise and help through the process.

Sent on 09/18/2019

Mary Beshear · Married on 09/07/2019

Outstanding!

Mary Barkocy and her team at Turning Point Events added every bit of the understanding and grace and professionalism we needed to make our daughter's wedding full of the joy, the celebration, and the spiritual depth we hoped for. The bride and groom were thrilled! So were their parents!

Sent on 09/17/2019
  • Caity

Caity Sweet · Married on 08/31/2019

Hire Mary!! She is the best!!

Thanks to Mary and her assistant Corinne our day went so smoothly! We used Mary to help plan our day and for florals. She is great to work with and you can tell she loves what she does! She was quick to respond to any question I had and perfectly executed our vision for our day. Any time I needed anything on the wedding day Mary or Corinne was there to help, whether it was bustling my train or making sure I had water to drink. I highly recommend Mary for your day! I was able to enjoy the day thanks to Mary and her attention to detail!

Sent on 09/08/2019

Daniella Orton · Married on 07/21/2019

Best decision we made!

My husband and I got married on 7/21. We did all the prep planning with what we wanted, but when we started to think about the details and actual day, we realized we really needed help and didn't want to have anyone in our family or guests doing any work. That's when we chose Mary with Turning Point Events as our day-of coordinator and it was the BEST decision we made! She planned every detail we didn't even think about, started working with our vendors beforehand, and was very responsive and communicative through the entire process. When it came to the actual day, we had a last minute switch of the ceremony venue and Mary coordinated all the time and vendor changes so that it was completely seamless! She handled every detail on the day of our wedding so well that I had no stress about things falling into place. We received so many complements throughout the entire evening on how well it flowed!
    For someone who has never planned a wedding, you don't realize there is so much thought and and prep that goes into the actual day. Mary was a lifesaver and I would recommend her to anyone planning a wedding!

Sent on 07/23/2019

Charles Birkle · Married on 07/04/2019

Very Pleased with Turning Point Events, LLC.

As the Mom and Dad of the bride, we cannot say enough good things about Mary and Turning Point Events, LLC. In this day and age when people and companies rarely delivery value, Mary was exceptional. Perfect blend of punctuality, professionalism, knowledge and kindness. She represented our family name with integrity since she both found and contracted with wedding vendors. Before and during the wedding she worked well with the bridal party, the venue and the vendors. The wedding was a great success measured by everything being on time, on budget and most important - a gift the bride, the groom and our wedding guests will never forget. We highly recommend Mary Barkocy.

Sent on 07/15/2019
  • Carolyn

Carolyn Birkle · Married on 07/04/2019

Wonderful planner, a pleasure to work with!

The absolute best decision we made in planning our daughter and now son-in-laws wedding. I cannot say enough about Mary. Her kindness and professionalism know no bounds. She was helpful in guiding us through the many decisions that are needed in planning a wedding. Her knowledge of local vendors and which ones would best suit our daughter and her husbands vision of their day was impressive to say the least. Her coordination of the days timeline was key and provided all of us with a relaxed, fun, loving stress free day. Start with the decision to bring Mary on board and everything else will flow from there.

Sent on 07/16/2019

Allee Rominger · Married on 06/22/2019

Made the impossible...POSSIBLE!

Mary easily went above and BEYOND on what was expected for our wedding preparations and the day of!! She stepped in with ease and tackled the small and big items without question! In full honesty, I couldn't imagine having our wedding go as well as it did without her. She made it happen plus more! She was there through the smiles, tears, breakdowns and wasn't afraid to tell people what needed to be done. Her attitude/leadership gave me the confidence knowing that everything was being taken care of the day of the wedding. I didn't have to worry about anything the day of. If there was something wrong, I would never know because Mary took care of it. I wish there was a way to rate more than 5 stars because she deserves it! I never thought I would need a wedding planner until I met Mary and I couldn't imagine doing it without her by our side. She quickly became a friend as well and I hope to stay in touch with her as my husband and I continue on our journey!! We can't say thank you enough but hope this is a start :)

Sent on 07/23/2019
    Turning Point Events, LLC 12

Kschweer · Married on 12/29/2018

Kudos to Mary

I suggest Mary and Turning Points for your wedding planning. Our event turned out spectacular with kudos from everyone. She was responsive, conscientious, and knowledgeable, yet laid back and pleasant. She enhanced our ideas and plans with gifted and experienced know-how. From early planning days her coordination with the vendors to beautifying the venue, she was top-notch. Come event day, we had no worries. We were in good hands. Thank you, Mary.

Sent on 01/05/2019

Maggie Perkins · Married on 12/29/2018

Made the day perfect

Hiring Mary was the single best decision we made for the entire wedding. We hired her for the day of the wedding but she did so much more than that. She helped us with making logical decisions and gave us suggestions on what she knows to work well to make the day run smoothly. My mom and I were so at ease on the wedding day because we knew we had Mary. She is so organized, responsive, precise, and genuinely wants your wedding day to be the best day of your life. I cannot say enough wonderful things about Mary and her business.

Sent on 01/08/2019
  • Katie

Katie Goodman · Married on 10/20/2018

A Sweet Surprise!

so beautiful. From flowers to centerpieces to coordinating out of town family to just being there for a reality check. Mary made it all happen. Truly we could not be more grateful for her expertise, guidance, and sense of style. She was a meaningful support for my husband and I through the whole process and we are more grateful to her than words can say. Especially for helping my mom pull off a behind the scenes surprise in a way that left me more than happy as a bride who had thought through so much of the day and left my mom feeling really valued and cherished. Mary can work her magic with any family, at any venue, at any time of year. We just loved her!

Sent on 10/25/2018

Judie Dreyer · Married on 10/20/2018

Goodman Wedding 10/20/2018

I have to admit I was skeptical when my daughter, Katie told me she wanted to hire a wedding planner.
    I thought we had it all under control; we already had the venue for the wedding and the reception. We had picked a baker for the cake and the caterer for the food. She had already talked to the florist, so I didn’t know what else a wedding planner could do.
    I was so wrong. Mary took all the stress and hassle out of all the little things that will either make or break a wedding.
    I contacted Mary to help me with a special surprise I was planning for the reception. I wanted to recreate the “All You Need is Love” scene from the movie Love Actually. She helped me pull it off to perfection.
    The day of the wedding went like clockwork. I have never been to a wedding or heard of a wedding where at least one little thing did not go as planned. Mary made sure that everything was perfect and on time for the complete wedding day. I think she may have even had a hand in making sure that it didn’t rain during the day, and that the chapel next door just happened to ring their bells as Katie walked down the aisle.
    It was a magical wedding that I know would not have been the same without the help of Mary.

Sent on 10/26/2018

Jenna · Married on 09/01/2018

I just had my wedding Labor Day,2018 at the Hilton Netherlands and Mary was my incredible planner. She was more then a planner though.... she was my last minute bathroom seamstress, my go to guru for any and every question, my problem fixer, and most importantly she became a friend. She and Mallory, her designer, helped planned the most amazing wedding for me and my now husband and did it with extreme attention to detail( which is critical for any planner), organization, and prompt timeliness. A planner is an great addition if you can get one, but it makes a world of difference of who it is. I would recommend her to any of my friends and family and In fact my sister can’t wait to work with her as well! Her and Mallory helped create the wedding of my dreams and if you are considering using a planner use them! Not all planners will let you text or call whenever you have a question and calm you down when you are stressed about something you don’t see a solution for, but she will. She was available and ready to help whenever and that is a huge asset. She and Mallory went above and beyond in ways that I can’t list here or this review will go on forever, but in short... hire Turning Point and it will be the single best decision you make for your wedding.

Sent on 09/12/2018

Corrinne · Married on 06/09/2018

Mary and her team at Turning Pointe Events are simply amazing. They go above and beyond in everything they do. From helping me with my vision and making sure my voice was heard among my family members, to helping me into my dress while my maid of honor helped the rest of my bridesmaids, there is truly nothing this team can’t accomplish. They are professional from the moment we met and through each stage of the wedding and every up and down. When we worked with our other vendors, including the reception venues planner, Mary’s resources, professionalism and spirit were essential to getting what we needed accomplished. I have a special place for this team in my heart and know that you will feel the same after you work with them!

Sent on 09/16/2018
  • Marie

Marie · Married on 05/25/2018

Mary at Turning Point Events is absolutely amazing! Hiring her was the second thing I did and I'm so happy it was - it was worth every penny. Mary kept everyone and everything on track starting in the weeks leading up to our day. She also answered the random questions I wasn't sure who else to ask in the months leading up to our wedding. She handled everything and it was such a relief to not have to worry about a single thing that day. You couldn't ask for a better coordinator to help you keep your chill on your day. If you're considering hiring a coordinator, DO IT now and hire Mary - you will not regret it!

Sent on 06/11/2018

Emily · Married on 05/19/2018

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Mary! She made the entire weekend run so smoothly and gave me such peace of mind during the whole process. Mary handle everything so perfectly and took care of any hiccups that occured. When I walked into my reception, I could not stop talking about how amazing everything was and it was all thanks to Mary and her incredible work. I actually miss talking to her now that my wedding is over :) My mom and bridesmaids also commented on how organized she was and what a calming presence she had on the entire day. I highly recommend Mary and all of her work!

Sent on 06/09/2018

Ann · Married on 04/07/2018

My daughter the bride and I were thrilled with the service we received from Turning Point Event. They were on task and allowed us to enjoy the wedding day. They reached out to all the vendors to confirm time, location, etc. The day ran so smoothly and everything looked amazing.

Sent on 04/15/2018
    Turning Point Events, LLC 13
    Turning Point Events, LLC 14

Cindy · Married on 11/11/2017

Mary came through with a last minute bouquet that was just stunning. She was able to take what was available and turn it into a masterpiece for a grateful bride. Exceptional professionalism, gifted artist, beautiful person.

Sent on 11/09/2017

Danna · Married on 10/27/2017

Mary and her daughter, Mallory, were invaluable in keeping everyone organized and on the same timeline. Once we engaged their service we were stress free from the details and were free to enjoy the moment. Any questions anyone had went through Turning Point, they found the answer, responded quickly and gave us all peace of mind. Mary and Mallory are friendly, accommodating and easy to work with. I highly recommend using Turning Point for your wedding planning!

Sent on 11/09/2017

Ella · Married on 10/27/2017

Wow! Life savers. Mary and Mallory came in at the last month of planning our big day and my stress went away within a week. Looking back the only thing I regret is not hiring Turning Point Events from the start. I didn't think I needed a coordinator because I didn't know how much they would do for me. I was wrong!

1) Mary went out of her way to serve me as the bride.
    Not all wedding coordinators do this. Not only did she do her job, but she also extended prayer for our marriage and took a real interest in getting to know our dreams.

2) All loose ends were tied for me.
    I did not have to talk to vendors about timing, deliveries, locations, or finalizing plans! Mary did ALL of this for me. The day went flawlessly because of it.

3) Our wedding day was a breeze! ZERO hiccups.
    Mallory handled our Day Of coordination and she absolutely nailed it. If anything unexpected happened I sure did not know about it. From my and my husband's perspective the day was miraculously smooth from start to finish.

Both of the women we worked with were unbelievably sweet too! They have a steady manner of getting things done, but a tender and loving approach. Exactly the environment I needed!

Sent on 01/04/2018

Brian · Married on 10/27/2017

Mary and Mallory went above and beyond for us! They communicated with vendors in an outstanding way and made sure that we did not have to worry about anything. On our wedding day, they made sure that everything ran smoothly- ensuring that all vendors were on time and set up according to what we wanted. Once we got to our reception, Mallory was the first person to greet us and our wedding party as we entered the building. She had snacks and drinks brought to us immediately by the venue's staff, which made the wait for our introduction relaxing and fun. The flow of the night was outstanding and my bride and I never felt any stress throughout the day. It was simply all taken care of for us.

Sent on 01/18/2018

Skot · Married on 09/30/2017

This is a recent groom writing here and I just have to say that Mary and Mallory at TPE are exceptional wedding coordinators. They're amazingly professional, always positive, and willing to go the extra 100 miles to make your wedding day perfect.

They certainly did for my wife and I at our crazy country wedding.

If you're planning on getting married, then take my advice...hire a wedding coordinator to make your life easier. If you want the best wedding coordinators in Cincinnati...hire the pros at Turning Point Events.

Sent on 10/10/2017

Catherine · Married on 09/02/2017

Mary and her team far exceeded our expectations! They were the best!! Our daughter's wedding was held at a beautiful yet challenging outdoor venue with multiple indoor and outdoor spaces, 200+ guests, and on a weekend when the remnants of a hurricane impacted the weather. Mary and her team reacted to the unpredictable weather on a minute-by-minute basis, and they quickly resolved every issue that arose throughout the day and into the evening. They were responsive, patient, and in control. As the mother-of-the-bride, I am so grateful that Mary and her team coordinated every detail so that I could relax and enjoy the evening. And more importantly, they did everything exactly the way my daughter envisioned, giving her and my son-in-law a perfect wedding! This service was totally worth the cost!

Sent on 09/05/2017