Turning Point Events, LLC Reviews

Turning Point Events, LLC 6
Turning Point Events, LLC 7

Kschweer · Married on 12/29/2018

Kudos to Mary

I suggest Mary and Turning Points for your wedding planning. Our event turned out spectacular with kudos from everyone. She was responsive, conscientious, and knowledgeable, yet laid back and pleasant. She enhanced our ideas and plans with gifted and experienced know-how. From early planning days her coordination with the vendors to beautifying the venue, she was top-notch. Come event day, we had no worries. We were in good hands. Thank you, Mary.

Maggie Perkins · Married on 12/29/2018

Made the day perfect

Hiring Mary was the single best decision we made for the entire wedding. We hired her for the day of the wedding but she did so much more than that. She helped us with making logical decisions and gave us suggestions on what she knows to work well to make the day run smoothly. My mom and I were so at ease on the wedding day because we knew we had Mary. She is so organized, responsive, precise, and genuinely wants your wedding day to be the best day of your life. I cannot say enough wonderful things about Mary and her business.

• Katie

Katie Goodman · Married on 10/20/2018

A Sweet Surprise!

so beautiful. From flowers to centerpieces to coordinating out of town family to just being there for a reality check. Mary made it all happen. Truly we could not be more grateful for her expertise, guidance, and sense of style. She was a meaningful support for my husband and I through the whole process and we are more grateful to her than words can say. Especially for helping my mom pull off a behind the scenes surprise in a way that left me more than happy as a bride who had thought through so much of the day and left my mom feeling really valued and cherished. Mary can work her magic with any family, at any venue, at any time of year. We just loved her!

Judie Dreyer · Married on 10/20/2018

Goodman Wedding 10/20/2018

I have to admit I was skeptical when my daughter, Katie told me she wanted to hire a wedding planner.
    I thought we had it all under control; we already had the venue for the wedding and the reception. We had picked a baker for the cake and the caterer for the food. She had already talked to the florist, so I didn’t know what else a wedding planner could do.
    I was so wrong. Mary took all the stress and hassle out of all the little things that will either make or break a wedding.
    I contacted Mary to help me with a special surprise I was planning for the reception. I wanted to recreate the “All You Need is Love” scene from the movie Love Actually. She helped me pull it off to perfection.
    The day of the wedding went like clockwork. I have never been to a wedding or heard of a wedding where at least one little thing did not go as planned. Mary made sure that everything was perfect and on time for the complete wedding day. I think she may have even had a hand in making sure that it didn’t rain during the day, and that the chapel next door just happened to ring their bells as Katie walked down the aisle.
    It was a magical wedding that I know would not have been the same without the help of Mary.

Jenna · Married on 09/01/2018

I just had my wedding Labor Day,2018 at the Hilton Netherlands and Mary was my incredible planner. She was more then a planner though.... she was my last minute bathroom seamstress, my go to guru for any and every question, my problem fixer, and most importantly she became a friend. She and Mallory, her designer, helped planned the most amazing wedding for me and my now husband and did it with extreme attention to detail( which is critical for any planner), organization, and prompt timeliness. A planner is an great addition if you can get one, but it makes a world of difference of who it is. I would recommend her to any of my friends and family and In fact my sister can’t wait to work with her as well! Her and Mallory helped create the wedding of my dreams and if you are considering using a planner use them! Not all planners will let you text or call whenever you have a question and calm you down when you are stressed about something you don’t see a solution for, but she will. She was available and ready to help whenever and that is a huge asset. She and Mallory went above and beyond in ways that I can’t list here or this review will go on forever, but in short... hire Turning Point and it will be the single best decision you make for your wedding.

Corrinne · Married on 06/09/2018

Mary and her team at Turning Pointe Events are simply amazing. They go above and beyond in everything they do. From helping me with my vision and making sure my voice was heard among my family members, to helping me into my dress while my maid of honor helped the rest of my bridesmaids, there is truly nothing this team can’t accomplish. They are professional from the moment we met and through each stage of the wedding and every up and down. When we worked with our other vendors, including the reception venues planner, Mary’s resources, professionalism and spirit were essential to getting what we needed accomplished. I have a special place for this team in my heart and know that you will feel the same after you work with them!

• Marie

Marie · Married on 05/25/2018

Mary at Turning Point Events is absolutely amazing! Hiring her was the second thing I did and I'm so happy it was - it was worth every penny. Mary kept everyone and everything on track starting in the weeks leading up to our day. She also answered the random questions I wasn't sure who else to ask in the months leading up to our wedding. She handled everything and it was such a relief to not have to worry about a single thing that day. You couldn't ask for a better coordinator to help you keep your chill on your day. If you're considering hiring a coordinator, DO IT now and hire Mary - you will not regret it!

Emily · Married on 05/19/2018

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Mary! She made the entire weekend run so smoothly and gave me such peace of mind during the whole process. Mary handle everything so perfectly and took care of any hiccups that occured. When I walked into my reception, I could not stop talking about how amazing everything was and it was all thanks to Mary and her incredible work. I actually miss talking to her now that my wedding is over :) My mom and bridesmaids also commented on how organized she was and what a calming presence she had on the entire day. I highly recommend Mary and all of her work!

Ann · Married on 04/07/2018

My daughter the bride and I were thrilled with the service we received from Turning Point Event. They were on task and allowed us to enjoy the wedding day. They reached out to all the vendors to confirm time, location, etc. The day ran so smoothly and everything looked amazing.

Turning Point Events, LLC 8
    Turning Point Events, LLC 9

Cindy · Married on 11/11/2017

Mary came through with a last minute bouquet that was just stunning. She was able to take what was available and turn it into a masterpiece for a grateful bride. Exceptional professionalism, gifted artist, beautiful person.

Danna · Married on 10/27/2017

Mary and her daughter, Mallory, were invaluable in keeping everyone organized and on the same timeline. Once we engaged their service we were stress free from the details and were free to enjoy the moment. Any questions anyone had went through Turning Point, they found the answer, responded quickly and gave us all peace of mind. Mary and Mallory are friendly, accommodating and easy to work with. I highly recommend using Turning Point for your wedding planning!

Ella · Married on 10/27/2017

Wow! Life savers. Mary and Mallory came in at the last month of planning our big day and my stress went away within a week. Looking back the only thing I regret is not hiring Turning Point Events from the start. I didn't think I needed a coordinator because I didn't know how much they would do for me. I was wrong!

1) Mary went out of her way to serve me as the bride.
    Not all wedding coordinators do this. Not only did she do her job, but she also extended prayer for our marriage and took a real interest in getting to know our dreams.

2) All loose ends were tied for me.
    I did not have to talk to vendors about timing, deliveries, locations, or finalizing plans! Mary did ALL of this for me. The day went flawlessly because of it.

3) Our wedding day was a breeze! ZERO hiccups.
    Mallory handled our Day Of coordination and she absolutely nailed it. If anything unexpected happened I sure did not know about it. From my and my husband's perspective the day was miraculously smooth from start to finish.

Both of the women we worked with were unbelievably sweet too! They have a steady manner of getting things done, but a tender and loving approach. Exactly the environment I needed!

Brian · Married on 10/27/2017

Mary and Mallory went above and beyond for us! They communicated with vendors in an outstanding way and made sure that we did not have to worry about anything. On our wedding day, they made sure that everything ran smoothly- ensuring that all vendors were on time and set up according to what we wanted. Once we got to our reception, Mallory was the first person to greet us and our wedding party as we entered the building. She had snacks and drinks brought to us immediately by the venue's staff, which made the wait for our introduction relaxing and fun. The flow of the night was outstanding and my bride and I never felt any stress throughout the day. It was simply all taken care of for us.

Skot · Married on 09/30/2017

This is a recent groom writing here and I just have to say that Mary and Mallory at TPE are exceptional wedding coordinators. They're amazingly professional, always positive, and willing to go the extra 100 miles to make your wedding day perfect.

They certainly did for my wife and I at our crazy country wedding.

If you're planning on getting married, then take my advice...hire a wedding coordinator to make your life easier. If you want the best wedding coordinators in Cincinnati...hire the pros at Turning Point Events.

Catherine · Married on 09/02/2017

Mary and her team far exceeded our expectations! They were the best!! Our daughter's wedding was held at a beautiful yet challenging outdoor venue with multiple indoor and outdoor spaces, 200+ guests, and on a weekend when the remnants of a hurricane impacted the weather. Mary and her team reacted to the unpredictable weather on a minute-by-minute basis, and they quickly resolved every issue that arose throughout the day and into the evening. They were responsive, patient, and in control. As the mother-of-the-bride, I am so grateful that Mary and her team coordinated every detail so that I could relax and enjoy the evening. And more importantly, they did everything exactly the way my daughter envisioned, giving her and my son-in-law a perfect wedding! This service was totally worth the cost!

Alex · Married on 09/02/2017

Mary and her team were wedding day champions! They completed everything we couldn't and kept us super organized.
    Our MC even mentioned that he'd done over 100 weddings and this is the first one that was actually on time according to our schedule! Keep in mind we had 23 people in our wedding party!! It was incredible.

They have beautiful taste and amazing planning skills. Mary helped planned everything for our big day, from contacting vendors to setting up our ceremony & reception - it was above and beyond our expectations and we would 100% use them again and recommend to all our friends and family! Mary is the sweetest and is a joy to work with! She spent countless hours prepping with me and her team so they could execute a very difficult outdoor wedding ceremony to reception flip in under 60 minutes (while also dealing with drizzling rain). The end result was absolutely beautiful and I could not have done it better myself! 5 stars! Easily!

Tamara · Married on 08/26/2017

Mary is professional and personable. She kept us on track with what needed to be done and when. Whatever we asked her to do, she did. My daughter was living out of town, with the wedding being in our home town. Mary was vital to it all working out as smoothly as it did. On the day of the wedding, I seriously did not stress about anything. I was able to soak it all in and just be there. I knew everything was being taken care of. And it. was.

Jennifer · Married on 08/19/2017

Mary and Turning Point Events were the absolute biggest blessing to our day! Her help made our wedding my dream come true!! From the moment we met, to the day I walked down the isle, Mary was with me every moment. Thank you Mary, for everything! From doing the most beautiful flowers:) to the pep talk and prayers when I needed it! I wish we could get married again and again because with Marys help, it was the most perfect day ever!

Turning Point Events, LLC 10
    Turning Point Events, LLC 18
    Turning Point Events, LLC 19
  • Jazmine

Jazmine · Married on 07/08/2017

Mary was amazing through the entire planning process. I live in Atlanta and my wedding was in Cincinnati and she did a wonderful job with communication as well as staying in touch and meeting with vendors when necessary if I could not. I was thoroughly impressed with Mary and her team. The set up for our venue was absolutely gorgeous and though I had given Mary direction on how we wanted everything put together and placed, the final product was incredible! Walking into your wedding venue not knowing what it looks like beforehand is nerve-wracking, but Mary and her team did a great job. I am so very happy we decided to hire Mary and Turning Point Events for our big day. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a planner, either full time planner or day of!

Brianna · Married on 06/17/2017

Mary's help was invaluable to pull off our dream wedding. We hired her to manage several vendors at a less-than-organized venue, and she ended up going WAY above and beyond to make our wedding day perfect.

Throughout the process, she was so calm and collected, always on top of it and helping us along the way. We really valued her experience and creativity when it came to solving issues that inevitably come up in event planning.

Any problems that came up the on the wedding day, I didn't even know about until days afterward because everything ran so smoothly. It was clear to us that she really cared about the success of our event, and about us enjoying ourselves. In that, she succeeded for sure!

Stephen · Married on 05/13/2017

Mary and Turning Point Events came to our rescue! My wife and I found ourselves in a terrible situation. Our venue double booked our wedding reception and another event. After bargaining, we would not able to access our venue until 11:00am until the previous event ended, leaving my wife and I no time to decorate in the morning. Well it didn't matter because we found Mary. We hired Mary to decorate at our venue for our wedding reception that started at 4:30pm so that my wife and I could take the time to get ready for our wedding and prepare ourselves spiritually. Mary FAR SURPASSED all expectations we had. She followed all of our wishes, offered her expert experience and advice, and helped to give us a beautiful reception that we will carry for a lifetime. Thank you so much Mary and Turning Point Events!

Turning Point Events, LLC 20
    Turning Point Events, LLC 25
    Turning Point Events, LLC 26
  • eLew

Erinn · Married on 10/15/2016

I’m going to attempt to write a review that does justice to just how amazing of a job Mary did in helping us with our wedding and how appreciative we are, but I don’t know if words could even describe it! I live 9 hours away from my hometown of Cincinnati, which was where we were going to hold the wedding, so I knew from the start that I would need the help of a wedding planner, since I was so far away for a lot of the planning process. Even in my initial phone calls to different wedding planners, Mary stood out to me. She seemed the most interested in what my vision was and also the most down to earth. She was very upfront and honest about what would be realistic and did such a fantastic job of helping provide suggestions within our specific parameters (date, budget, style, location, etc.) One of my favorite things about Mary is she always gave me all the tools and information we needed to make important decisions about the wedding, but she never would push us in a specific direction. I really appreciated this, because I am a really bad decision-maker. I waffle back and forth between options and often feel regret after deciding. There were definitely some decisions when I just wanted Mary to tell me what to do, but I’m so glad that she never did. Because of the information she gave us, we were able to choose wisely, and because we were forced to make the decision ourselves without the outside pressure from someone else, we felt confident in our reasoning, and had zero regrets throughout the entire wedding process. (That’s a really big deal for me!)

Mary was so thorough and thought of everything. She absolutely knows her stuff when it comes to weddings and receptions. The day of the wedding, everything flies by so fast, and you’re so caught up in it that you completely forget about details you spent hours or even days planning. But thanks to Mary, we didn’t have to worry about forgetting anything. She would tell us that on the wedding day, our only concern would

Susan · Married on 10/15/2016

I must admit that when our daughter who lives 9-10 hrs. away, called to talk about their engagement and wedding date, and then told me they wanted to hire a wedding planner, I was surprised. However, when my daughter and future son in law were coming to town to visit venues and make their first big decision, I totally changed my mind!
    Mary was able to make suggestions, set appointments to visit the venues, go with us, ask questions we hadn't thought of, and meet with us afterwards to go over the information, and make comparisons.
    We were able to go home, discuss the choices, and by the next morning they had made their decision! I could see that there were so many more decisions ahead, with limited time.
    Mary never tried to influence their decisions. She understood their visions, helped them stay within the budget and timeline and took care of the wedding day details, so that we were able to totally relax and enjoy the day!! The wedding was amazing and so was Mary! I would highly recommend her!

Aaron · Married on 10/15/2016

Mary was amazing. We had an out-of-town wedding, and she was indispensable in arranging vendors, coordinating with venue. She saved us thousands of dollars in vendor costs. The wedding weekend, we never felt like anything went wrong. Perfect planning and execution.

Susan · Married on 08/19/2016

Mary took my scattered ideas for the event and turned them into a fun and eclectic design. She understood my quirky style, and created unique and interesting tabletops that started conversations amongst the guests. Mary's professionalism and clear and kind communication with the catering and location staff quickly earned their respect. Event set-up and takedown was a breeze thanks to her organization and planning.