De Evans Events Reviews

42 Reviews for De Evans Events

1 User photo

Michelle Meyer · Getting married on 09/12/2020

Deanna is awesome!

Deanna was so much more than our “day of” wedding assistant. She met with both my daughter (the bride) and me several times to learn exactly what our specific needs were, then customized our perfect day. She thought of things, and I’m sure prevented glitches, without even bothering me with the details. Deanna is someone I’d love to hang out with! I highly recommend Day of Deanna.

Sent on 01/15/2020

De Evans Events's reply:

Michelle! I'm really going to miss our meetings. It was so much fun working with you and Chloe on what turned out to be the celebration of a lifetime! I'm so happy I could help.
  • Kody

Kody · Married on 10/19/2019

Seamless!!!

Deanna was extremely organized and professional throughout the entire process. Both of us wanted to be involved in the planning process; Deanna was flexible and mindful in her approach. Deanna took a lot of stress off of our plate. Our day of ceremony & reception felt seamless and ran so smooth. Deanna was able to take our vision and execute it without any issue. We feel that Deanna's services far exceeded our investment.

Sent on 11/05/2019

De Evans Events's reply:

Kody & Cody! Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your AMAZING day! I ❣you two and can't wait to catch up with you again. Thanks for the kudos-
    Deanna

Emily Boyer · Married on 10/11/2019

Highly Recommend

Deanna made our wedding absolutely perfect. We didn’t have to lift a finger- as promised. Deanna took care of everything and we couldn’t be more grateful. She was able to take our vision and bring it to life even better than we could have imaged. I wouldn’t recommend planning your wedding without her!

Sent on 10/29/2019

Emily & Amelia
    You made my day! Thank you for allowing me to be a part of you oh-so -special day!! Can't wait to see you two again soon.
    -Deanna

Caroline Reilly · Married on 09/28/2019

Made our wedding weekend easy and worry-free!

Deanna was a great addition to our entire wedding planning process and especially helpful during the wedding weekend! Would definitely (and already have) recommend her to friends and family!

Sent on 10/25/2019

De Evans Events's reply:

Caroline- thank you so much for your kind words! You and your family were a joy to work with! I wish you and Connor all the best 😍
    Deanna
  • Abby

Abby Hunter · Married on 06/29/2019

We had an amazing experience working with Deanna!

We couldn't be happier that we hired Deanna to be our day-of wedding manager!! My mom, husband, and I wanted to do a lot of the planning ourselves, but we needed someone to help put it all together. Deanna was without question the right person for the job. She went above and beyond creating many detailed timelines, contacting all our vendors, getting everyone on the same page, etc. which alleviated MUCH stress from us. She took the time to meet with us more than once, within a month or so of our wedding, as it was very important to her that she knew exactly the vision we had for our day so she could help make it happen. She is also such a friendly person and super easy to work with. I will miss meeting with her! On the actual day-of, Deanna was on top of it & did an incredible job helping to make the night run smoothly. Because of her, we were able to truly enjoy the best day of our lives. We will HIGHLY recommend Deanna to anyone looking for a wedding manager.

Sent on 07/24/2019

De Evans Events's reply:

Abby- thank you! Your wedding was nothing short of AMAZING. The vendor dream team transformed the space beautifully! I will never look at Music Hall the same. To top it off and you, Landen and your family were a joy to work with. Congratulations, I wish you all the best! 😍

Courtney · Married on 05/11/2019

Deanna is so professional and so helpful in planning your big day!

Rob and I got married on 6/29/19. We could not have pulled it off without the help of Deanna and Estephanie! I booked Deanna for month/day of coordination. She was prompt, organized, and professional. She knew all the questions to ask and was an amazing resource for my final details meeting with my vendors! She shared my timeline with vendors, communicated with vendors of timing of arrival, and was the point person for all set up questions! I am so thankful for all of her time and hard work! It was a perfect, smooth day!!! Could NOT have done it without her!! Book her now!

Sent on 07/17/2019

M Gold · Married on 12/08/2018

Parents of the Bride

Deanna was great to work with. Fantastic attention to detail and always there when we needed her. She made the wedding a very stress free experience for us.

Sent on 12/17/2018
  • Missy

Missy · Married on 12/08/2018

So Thoughtful and Organized

Deanna was so helpful in making sure everything went off without a hitch. She worked with this type-A bride and took everything off my plate for the wedding weekend so I didn't have to worry about a thing. We really saw her shine in our final details meetings with the photographer and caterer, asking questions we wouldn't know or think to ask, during the rehearsal when she really took charge and led us through the entrance, and the day-of, when she coordinated with all of our vendors to make sure our day was perfect. We're so grateful for all that Deanna did for our special day.

Sent on 12/30/2018

Kate · Married on 11/10/2018

Pulled it all together

She was great. We didn't know how it would get pulled off with the ceremony starting as Vendors we due to arrive to set up for the Reception but everything looked spot on when we walked in.

Sent on 12/11/2018

Katie-
    Thank you for the review! It was my pleasure being a part of you and Josh's big day!
    💕Deanna

Anne · Married on 10/12/2018

Deanna is everything!

We had to move our wedding up by six months, due to a military family member's deployment. We were panicking...and were advised by a friend to hire a wedding planner. We began our search and found a highly rated and reviewed planner named Deanna. Oh my goodness! She is so wonderful and takes all of your wedding planning stress away. From day one she had a plan and broke it down into easy doable steps. Being on a budget, we were worried about spending too much on a planner...but she was so affordable and worth it. We felt prepared and ready for our special day, and everything went according to plan. We felt that we were on the same page with her throughout the entire planning process. We had a bridal party that was sixteen people strong, and she kept everyone on the same page and organized. She was authoritative in the kindest way, and left you feeling good about yourself after every meet up or phone call. For every bride looking for that perfect wedding planner, get you some Deanna in your life right now! She will not disappoint.

Deanna, we love you so much. Thank you for being amazing. We appreciate all of your hard work!

Sent on 05/23/2018

Michelle · Married on 04/06/2018

Deanna was wonderful to work with and helped make my wedding all the more beautiful, organized, and stress free for my mom and I which was key on the wedding day! Exceptional service and so happy we decided to work with Deanna!

Sent on 05/20/2018

Peggy · Married on 12/09/2017

Short and to the point, Deanna was OUTSTANDING! The level of professional and insightful service that she and her staff provided for ours son's wedding was truly top notch and so professional that my wife and I are completely beyond thankful that we hired this wonderful person to make this very important day for our family an overwhelming success. As we met with her and explained to her the style and feeling that our son and his bride to be were wanting (they are in the military and based 12 hours away), Deanna took all the Bride & Grooms requests very seriously. She was able to accommodate each request they had and make suggestions, based on what they wanted to not only keep them within their budget, but to give them options that they had not considered. Deanna ran the rehearsal with the entire wedding party and the minister, and even gave each member a cheat sheet of the times that they needed to be where and for what on the day of the wedding. When the day of the wedding arrived, Deanna and her staff were onsite. They were AWSOME..... Armed with spread sheets and iPads they completely transformed the wedding venue into exactly what the Bride & Groom were wanting and then some. As each of the vendor arrived (Florist, Caterer, DJ, Photographer, Bartenders, Wait staff, etc.) she personally met them at the door and made sure that they knew actually what they were to do, even though she has already contacted they weeks before to confirm that each of them were set with time, date, and expectations. Needless to say the wedding and the reception went flawlessly. Deanna NAILED IT.... We got rave reviews from all of our guest on how smoothly and well planed the entire event was. As a parent of the couple, I have to say we could have never accomplished this without the services of Deanna. I would give Day of Deanna a rating of 1000 if I could

Sent on 12/12/2017

Erica · Married on 12/01/2017

Day of service was amazing. Deanna did everything so I could focus in being a bride. She is also willing to be the bad guy to your vendors which is a PRICELESS service. THEY didn't bring the right drapes and she had it Hand-dled. She took care of some drunk crashers and packed up all the cake for my guests without my even asking. Fantastic!

Sent on 12/19/2017

Gabe · Married on 06/10/2017

Deanna made sure all of the day-of logistics ran smoothly. We just gave her a list of our vendors, and she did the rest!

Sent on 12/09/2017

Hana · Married on 06/03/2017

My wedding was out of town and my family needed help for all the "day of" details. Deanne delivered! My family was able to enjoy the wedding worry-free. We are so grateful for Deanne's help!

Sent on 06/24/2017

Allyn · Married on 04/01/2017

I went back and forth on whether we needed a day of coordinator or not. Our wedding wasn't large or elaborate, so I questioned if we really needed the extra help. Working with Deanna was, by far, the best decision we made in planning our wedding. Deanna took care of everything the day of. She kept us organized, coordinated everything with our vendors, and seemed to handle everything effortlessly. She took care of all the decisions and details so I could enjoy the wedding day and my guest. She is a pleasure to work with leading up to the actual day, asking the right questions, providing helpful information, and keeping me on track with next steps. Without reservation, I recommend her service- it'll be the best decision you make planning your wedding (maybe saying yes.)

Sent on 04/11/2017

Stephanie · Married on 11/19/2016

Deanna did a great job as our wedding coordinator. It is definitely important that you pay attention to whether you are looking for a coordinator or a planner. I definitely still did all of the planning myself, but she was very helpful for vendor coordination, timeline management, etc. Day of, I didn't have to deal with a single question, which was wonderful. We also had a little hiccup and she fixed it very quickly and without having to involve me. Overall, she was a great coordinator. Thanks Deanna!

Sent on 12/02/2016

Lori · Married on 09/24/2016

Deanna was very organized and took care of every detail just as we had discussed! It was nice to not have to worry about anything on the day of the reception :)

Sent on 10/07/2016

Kelsey · Married on 08/13/2016

Deanna was awesome!!!!!! She was there from the start. Even though she is considered "day of", she checked in every couple months and closer to the wedding it became more frequent. She came in contact with all of the vendors so we didn't have to the week of our wedding and that took such a large amount of stress off our shoulders. She was everything we could have asked for!!!! Thank you for everything!!!!!!

Kelsey & Jeff Timpone

Sent on 08/22/2016

Beth · Married on 07/16/2016

Meeting with Deanna before the wedding was helpful. She is knowledgeable on proper etiquette, has good ideas in creating a schedule/timeline of events, and made sure all went well on the day of the wedding. I was able to relax and fully enjoy my daughter's special day.

Sent on 08/11/2016

Angi · Married on 07/16/2016

Very energetic, positive, and great overall!

Sent on 08/23/2016

Linda · Married on 06/11/2016

Deanna knows her profession well. She made us feel at ease. She is professional, classy, reliable, dependable, fun and goes above and beyond. I don't know what my husband and I would have done without her! I had NO WORRIES on our wedding day and everything smoothly fell into place. The services we received were well worth the cost!!

Sent on 06/14/2016

Lynn · Married on 05/06/2016

Deanna is fantastic and her services were exactly what I needed in helping coordinate my day of wedding details. I handled the leg work of my wedding details, however, leading up to the wedding, Deanna took everything into her hands including confirming details with all my vendors, acting as the point of contact day of the wedding, and executing every little detail from decor setup, ceremony choreography, reception timeline, etc. If you're the type of person who would prefer to do most of the leg work initially, but need to entrust someone capable of making your wedding as seamless as possible, Deanna is your gal. She is a pleasure to work with and an event professional who knows her stuff and asks all the right questions.

In looking back on my own experience one thing I would say when working with Deanna is to be sure to coordinate with her the amount of things she's able to take to the venue for setup to make sure proper accommodations are made to ensure all things are transported properly. I ended up having a lot of DIY things i.e. centerpieces, party favors, snacks, beverages, cake items, etc. that was more than she could accommodate in just her vehicle so I enlisted the help of others. This was fine and it all worked out, but if you're doing DIY this is something helpful to keep in mind in the planning process.

Deanna was well worth the investment and she will do a good job to make sure you're happy and that all details are covered for your special day. She is the best!

Sent on 05/29/2017

My daughter hired Deanna for DOC services to help both of us enjoy her wedding day. Deanna was organized, efficient, pleasant and professional. She followed up with all vendors prior to the wedding date, made sure the Full bridal party made it to the church on time, attended the rehearsal and worked with the Priest to position the bridal party, as well as where to stand and timing for walking down the aisle - all professionally done in a timely manner. Deanna was the "go to" person at the reception for any issues that might arise. In addition, she put all wedding gifts/cards in our cars and removed all of the decorations we were responsible for so we could easily join our guests the after party. By the end of the reception, I was exhausted and can not tell you how grateful we were that Deanna had it all taken care of. Deanna's contract was with our daughter and I am grateful she decided to use a DOC and that she chose Deanna. I appreciated Deanna's pleasant demeanor, organizational skills and professionalism.

Sent on 12/04/2015

Ginny · Married on 11/21/2015

Deanna was very friendly and nice to work with. She worked well with our other vendors even though we hired her late into our wedding planning process. I wish I would have hired her earlier on. She was also one of the most reasonably priced options and was willing to provide specific services instead of a package. I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 02/28/2016