Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Jack Garrett Music

Jack Garrett Band "Wedding Band, Wedding Receptions, Rehearsal Dinners and Wedding Ceremonies"

Watch our "Live Videos" here on Wedding Wire and on Our Website

The Jack Garrett Band will guarantee a full dance floor by performing the perfect blend of classic and contemporary music for your once in a lifetime Wedding Reception or Rehearsal Dinner. Choose from a 7 Piece Dance Band or our most popular option the 12 Piece Dance Band! We perform Live Music for Cocktails, Dinner and Dancing . A professional  DJ service is included with all live music packages at no additional cost to use anyway you choose! Satisfy all age groups attending your wedding reception. We also offer Live Music for your Wedding Ceremony....Choose from a String Trio or Quartet, a  Brass Trio or a  Piano. Visit our website for more information! Call us today for pricing and to check our availability for your date.

Categories: Wedding Band

Lighting (2)
Learning New Songs (1)
Sample Music (1)
Willing to Travel (1)

There is a reason Jack Garrett is so highly rated, this band is great!!! He had the entire dance floor packed all night and played nothing but hit after hit. Weeks later and our guests are still talking about how this was the best wedding band they’ve ever heard and how much they enjoyed their music. They weren’t just good music, they were a good time!
While his band isn’t the type that jumps up and down and runs around on stage, they don’t need to be: their music is phenomenal and Jack is a great emcee. Apart from the quality of their music, what sets them apart is that they know exactly what to play and when. If you have a bunch of drunk college friends dancing, they’re going to play something that’s upbeat and easy to dance to. If your aunts and uncles want a chance to slow dance, they’ll dial up a love song. If you’re just looking for someone to play wedding classics like “Shout” and “Sweet Caroline” they’ll play it better than any other wedding band in the tri-state. Plus, Jack knows just the right times to interject his personality and interact with the crowd.
He’s also a great guy and was very easy to work with throughout the wedding planning process. He was full of helpful advice regarding what works well and what to stay away from. If you’re a music person and want to control every song that is played, he’d be more than happy to accommodate and the band is good enough to play any type of music you want. On the other hand, if you’ve never thought this much about music in your life, he is full of great suggestions and more than happy to take control of your wedding day playlist.

We highly recommend Jack and his band!!!

Profile Picture Jenn, 1/21/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Band

Jack Garrett and the Syndicate made our wedding so special and memorable. We wanted a classy, elegant, fun reception - and Jack and the band certainly made our night a dream come true!! It was amazing to see all of our guests out on the dance floor having such a great time dancing to everything from Sinatra to Aretha Franklin- and the band even played one of my favorites to surprise me, Glenn Miller's Moonlight Serenade! I will never forget that for the rest of my life!! Jack and Pam were so kind and caring and went way out of their way to make sure everything was beyond perfect for our big day. Our guests are still raving, 4 months later, about how talented Jack Garrett and the band are!!! My husband and I are so grateful for such wonderful memories with our families and friends!

Profile Picture Brienne, 6/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

My brother got married several years ago. When they were trying to decide between a band or a dj I stumbled across Jack's website and thought they sounded amazing.

Shortly after getting engaged five years later, my husband and I knew we wanted a band and I quickly did an Internet search for Jack's band. After listening to them again and playing them for my then fiancé and family we knew we were definitely going to hire them for the big day.

After booking them, Jack's assistant called up to set up a meeting. We met with Jack in person and quickly knew we had made the perfect choice. His suggestions, advice, and expertise blew us away. He has so many years of experience in this field as well as the entertainment field, which was very obvious and helpful.

After the in-person meeting I would receive two more calls from Jack. One a few weeks before the wedding to finalize things, and another the week prior to review everything and make sure I didn't have any other questions. He made us feel so at ease with the whole process and was extremely easy to work with.

The reception was absolutely perfect. From the moment we arrived until the very last song they put on the most INCREDIBLE performance. They had everyone (young and old!) out on the dance floor the whole night. So many friends and family members have been telling us how much fun they had and that the band was “the best they’ve ever heard”. We are still getting text messages and emails from friends and family asking us for the band’s name. The whole night went off without a hitch and that was completely due to Jack! He went out of his way to truly make sure the night was perfect.

If you are looking for a band who has a wide variety of song titles, a true passion for what they do, and will make your guests dance all night and have a blast then you should definitely hire Jack Garrett! Trust me!

Profile Picture Anne, 6/18/16, 4 Reviews

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1422668791043 photo 3   960 x 480   home page

Deejay Service Included with All Live Music Packages

Redeem In-Store
Choose any live band package for your wedding reception and we will also include a complete professional deejay service at no additional cost. State of the Art Equipment. Choose from a data base of over 1 Million songs.
#WW0543288910876444

2 ENDORSEMENTS
Awesome band that many of my clients have used. I highly recommend. Great music that gets the guests out of their seats, which in turn makes for great photo opportunities.

Jack is a fine singer, and a truly class act, who works with some of the best musicians in the area. Highly recommended!

Events