1523 Groesbeck Rd, Cincinnati, OH 45224 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 45

About Newburg Trio

The Newburg Trio (violin, 'cello, and classical guitar) was founded in 1994 by Brian Deyo, the trio's classical guitarist and music arranger. The group's musicianship and experience will help ensure that your ceremony is as memorable as you envision. Other options are available- duos, or solo classical guitar.

bdeyo
BDKL2Large
Newburg Trio
Newburg Trio at Memorial Hall downtown Cincinnati.
Newburg Trio at Memorial Hall downtown Cincinnati.
Cello/Guitar duo at Blessed Sacrament Church.
Cello/Guitar duo at Blessed Sacrament Church.
Under the portraits of two truly great arts benefactors!  Nice room, too!
Under the portraits of two truly great arts benefactors! Nice room, too!
Breezy day at Norman Chapel!  Your photo by Jen!
Breezy day at Norman Chapel! Your photo by Jen!
Cocktail Hour at the 20th Century Theater.
Cocktail Hour at the 20th Century Theater.
BAKL5Large
BDKL4Large
Newburg Trio
At a solo guitar wedding at the Madison in Covington, KY.
At a solo guitar wedding at the Madison in Covington, KY.
Me with gifted vocalist Katja Loeb.
Me with gifted vocalist Katja Loeb.
MarvelsTrio2
Newburg Trio
flower girls at Savannah Center wedding.
flower girls at Savannah Center wedding.
822714425279191874532691827376703111162n

• Videos 18

24 Reviews for Newburg Trio

• FutureMrsD

Britt · Married on 06/20/2015

We hired a guitar/cello duo for our wedding ceremony and it was truly wonderful! Brian Deyo was very easy to communicate with via e-mail and had some great suggestions for songs for different parts of the ceremony. They were very professional and played all of our requests - they even played a few bars of music as our reader stood up and sat back down, which we had never considered but was a wonderful touch. We received many compliments from our guests on how beautiful the music was. Highly recommended!

Jason and Lindsey · Married on 11/01/2013

We retained Brian and Katja for our ceremony music at the Manor House on November 1, 2013. We just wanted Brian on the guitar and Katja singing. They provided a half hour of prelude music and then the ceremony music. Brian was beyond punctual. We was at the venue an hour before we expected guests to ensure everything was set up. Brian and Katja also learned a song per our request for the bridal entrance and we were blown away at how beautifully they preformed it. Brian was so helpful and gave us a lot of suggestions for prelude music. Everyone raved about the music and, especially, Katja's voice. They made the ceremony run smoothly and we didn't have to worry about any timing issues. We would recommend Brian and Katja to anyone!

We had a wonderful experience working with Brian Deyo of the Newburg Trio for our wedding. We didn't use the whole trio, just Brian on the acoustic guitar and it was just lovely!!
    After the ceremony both the groom and myself received comments that the ceremony was so simple and peaceful. For me, I couldn't imagine a better way to describe a wedding ceremony. The groom and I are not fussy people and the whole experience with Brian made us happy.
    We met with Brian at his home about 2 months before the wedding to talk about music selections. He was SO helpful and even brought out the guitar to play little snippets of songs so we could choose our music. I think it was the most fun and least stressful part of our wedding planning. When we left his house I felt so relieved to know we had chosen Brian and I didn't worry about the music AT ALL! Huge weight off of my shoulders.
    I would definitely recommend Brian Deyo to any friend to use for a wedding or other event. Even my father-in-law who plays acoustic guitar gigs, including weddings, in Lexington, KY was really impressed with his music!

Newburg Trio FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music? $ 503.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 579.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Ceremony Music, Sound/PA System
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Instrumental - Solo, Instrumental - Duo, Instrumental - Trio, String - Trio, String - Quartet, Soloist / Vocalist
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3
  • What instruments does your group play? Cello, Guitar, Violin
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Microphones, Reception Music, Sound/PA System, Vocals
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Music, Learning New Songs, Music During Breaks, Sound/PA System
  • Are you an agency or a band? Band
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3
  • What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play? Acoustic, Classical, Jazz, Latin, Pop, Rock, Swing
  • What music services do you provide? Instrumentals, Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Reception Music, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Vocals
  • What items are available? Microphones, Sound/PA System

• The Chuck Taylors
    The Chuck Taylors Wedding Bands

Book. Newburg. Now. Easily one of the best in the country. Professional, talented, charming. I have worked with Newburg Trio Solo / Duo / Trio / Quartet on numbers occasions. I highly, highly recommend. Greg

• Wedding Photography by Tammy Bryan
    Wedding Photography by Tammy Bryan Wedding Photographers

Brian is one of the best musicians I know. He's also probably one of the most reasonably prices bands around. I've worked soo many weddings with Brian that I booked Brian to play at my daughter's wedding - my highest compliment!! Brian and his NewBurg Trio are definitely one of the 'A-List' vendors in the Cincinnati market. Your friends and family will just love him and his music!

• LIFETIME FILMS-"Making mothers cry since 1991"
    LIFETIME FILMS-"Making mothers cry since 1991" Wedding Videographers

Amazing and gifted musicians. Great fun to work with at any wedding.

• 1523 Groesbeck Rd Cincinnati, OH 45224 See on map