Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Queen City Quartet

Cincinnati's Premier Strings Ensemble

Elegant String Music for your Special Day

Congratulations on your engagement! You deserve the best & The Queen City Quartet is a professional, classically trained string quartet serving the greater Cincinnati area. We play any style of music to customize your wedding for you. Let us make your wedding a special day to remember, call today!

Categories: Wedding Musician

Violin (1)
Cello (1)
Viola (1)
Ceremony (1)

Queen City Quartet were wonderful, we used them for our wedding this past November 2017 for the ceremony and cocktail hour. They have a wide variety of music selection, from traditional, classical and contemporary, and are open to suggestions of additional music to add if they can find the sheet music. Chrissy was very accomodating to adding additional music and went above and beyond. She answered emails within a timely manner - I would definitely use again and recommend to others!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Hilary, 11/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

When I think of Queen City Quartet, I think of my first dance with my husband: hearing the beautiful strings behind us, over the silence of the guests, and feeling so intimate and beautiful in that moment. When music is performed well, it can bring out emotions - and I felt so many with Queen City Quartet on our wedding day! I remember hearing them during cocktail hour, and wanting to wrap up photos so I could go over and listen! The way the play will draw you in. Chrissy Bender was incredible to work with, as our special request was a cover of our first-dance song, with an added layer of complexity: adding a Tabla player (a drummer) to their quartet for the cover! She sent a rehearsal recording, they worked with the artist, and they played beautifully on our big day! They play the classics, but also offer an amazing list of pop/top hits that were so fun to pick from! I loved pulling from those for our cocktail hour. I would highly suggest Queen City Quartet for any tri-state couples considering a Quartet on their big day, or for any occasion! Very professional, and a job well done!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Alexa, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

A string ensemble makes for a very elegant wedding and that's what we had with the Queen City String Quartet. Just beautiful music for everyone to enjoy!

Profile Picture Loretta, 8/5/17, 1 Review