Queen City Quartet

$1,180 Most Popular Price

Elegant String Music for your Special Day

🏆∙ The Knot Best of Weddings 2019, 2018, 2017

🏆∙ WeddingWire Couples' Choice Award 2019, 2017, 2016

Congratulations on your engagement! The Queen City Quartet is a professional, classically trained string quartet serving the greater Cincinnati area for weddings, cocktail hours, elegant dinner parties and other special events. We play any style of music to customize your wedding for you.

As lifelong instrumentalists, we bring experience, passion and professionalism to every performance. Since our start in 2009, our goal has always been to create beautiful music filled with emotion to capture wonderful memories for our clients. Our no-hassle booking and planning process takes all the guesswork out of selecting personalized and memorable music. You can choose from our extensive repertoire or request special songs that we can arrange just for you. No matter the occasion, we can create the perfect playlist suited to your unique personality and vision.

Let us make your wedding a special day to remember; contact us today!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music?

$780

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1180

Ceremony Music
Cocktail Hour Music
Learn New Songs
Music During Breaks
Rehearsal Dinner Music

What ceremony music arrangements can you provide?

Instrumental - Solo
Instrumental - Duo
Instrumental - Trio
String - Trio
String - Quartet

How many musicians are in your band(s)?

4 - 6

What instruments does your group play?

Cello
Viola
Violin

What services do you provide?

Ceremony Music
Reception Music
Rehearsal Dinner Music

• Alexis
    Alexis H. Married on 09/25/2021

Just book them already !!

Queen City quartet was so amazing to work with, they give you and endless list of songs to choose from and they even are willing to add ones on, I had wanted a specific song playing while the wedding party was going down the isle and they were able to play the song without an issue, our guest raved about how beautiful they sounded. I highly recommend them!

Queen City Quartet's reply:

Thanks so much for inviting us into your beautiful celebration! We enjoyed performing for you and your guests. Congrats again!
    Cassandra F. Married on 07/16/2021

Beautiful music and very professional

The music that they provided for our wedding ceremony was elegant and beautiful. I got the feeling that I always wanting walking down the aisle and that is in part due to their music. They were extremely professional and reasonably priced. I highly recommend them for your event.

Queen City Quartet's reply:

Thanks so much for including us in your special day! We were honored to provide music for you and your guests. Congrats again!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Team

Chrissy
Chrissy
Events Director & Violinist

As the Events Director & a Violinist with Queen City Quartet, I love helping couples select gorgeous music for their special day. Music connects us and carries such beautiful emotion. Weddings are a wonderful celebration and it is a joy to be invited into each couple's wedding day. Since our start in 2009, my focus has been on providing personalized song lists and an exceptional client experience. When I’m not playing beautiful music for couples, you’ll find me enjoying the Cincinnati area with my husband and 4 children, cooking ethnic dishes, and playing with our puppy.

Beechmont Avenue Cincinnati, OH, 45255
513-666-5028
Location of (Queen City Quartet)

Other vendors in Cincinnati for your wedding