The Link Ensemble

Cincinnati, OH View map Visit website

$600 Most Popular Price

The Link Ensemble is a musical band based in Cincinnati, Ohio, that provides live performances for weddings. This band is made up of classically trained and skilled musicians, from violinists to pianists, who can perform a variety of genres. They happily serve couples from all walks of life and will customize their set lists to best suit their favorite songs and preferred ambience.

The Link Ensemble is available to travel to any venue throughout the United States and Canada. They can provide a blend of vocals, brass, and string instruments to match the aesthetic you want for your big day. This group is also open to learning new songs to add a meaningful, sentimental touch to a couple's ceremony. The Link Ensemble can also provide music for rehearsal dinners and cocktail hours.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music?

$450

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$600

Ceremony Music
Cocktail Hour Music

What ceremony music arrangements can you provide?

Acapella
String - Trio
String - Quartet
String - Quintet
Soloist / Vocalist

How many musicians are in your band(s)?

What instruments does your group play?

Cello
Saxophone
Viola
Violin
Winds

What services do you provide?

Ceremony Music
Cocktail Hour Music
Instrumentals
Learn New Songs
Rehearsal Dinner Music
Vocals

Clare Married on 09/04/2021

The perfect ensemble for your day!

Maddy and the members of the Link Ensemble are incredible. A duet played our ceremony and cocktail hour. They performed anything we requested in advance, guided us on music choices, and brought complete Bridgerton vibes to our day. The musicians are so talented. Their arrangements of contemporary tunes and classics were beautiful. Maddy is a great coordinator, too - organized, thoughtful, and accommodating. Cannot recommend The Link highly enough!
    Paige C. Married on 06/05/2021

Dream Wedding

This group was unbelievable! They were able to make my dream into a reality on my wedding day. Not only is their talent unmatched, they were so sweet, professional and paid attention to every little detail! I highly, highly, highly recommend!!!!

The Link Ensemble's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Paige! Our musicians had a fantastic time at your wedding, and we wish you both the best!
  • Nicolette
    Nicolette R. Married on 01/05/2019

Professional, affordable, incredible!

I can’t recommend this group enough, not only were they incredible to work with, but I was blown away by the talent and professionalism throughout. They made my wedding day unforgettable and I would hire them again in a second! Highly highly recommend!

The Link Ensemble's reply:

Thank you so much, Nicolette! We had a great time in Detroit, and we wish you and Adam a lifetime of happiness!

Team

Madeline Jentsch
Madeline Jentsch
Vocalist, Founder, and Scheduling Coordinator

Welcome to The Link Ensemble! My name is Madeline Jentsch, and I have been performing and studying music for over 14 years here in the United States, and abroad. Performance has always been an act of service, so I founded The Link Ensemble in hopes of bringing my most trusted colleagues together to provide personalized and unforgettable music for any and all weddings.

I hold a Bachelor of Music degree from the world renowned College-Conservatory of Music here in Cincinnati, and a Master of Music degree from the same institution. The entirety of my roster is full of conservatory grade musicians with whom I have worked closely over the years.

On a personal note, I LOVE WEDDINGS! Music always elevates the experience on such a personal and intimate level, I wanted to be a part of that any way I could. I work closely with every client to make sure their set list is exactly right, because no two couples are the same and personalization is everything.

Cincinnati, Ohio Cincinnati, OH, 45202
Location of (The Link Ensemble)

Other vendors in Cincinnati for your wedding