About Midnight Rose Trio

Beautiful and elegant classical, Celtic and folk music for your wedding

The Midnight Rose Trio is a Cincinnati-based harp, flute, and violin ensemble. We provide elegant classical, Celtic, folk, and popular music for your wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. Formed nearly a decade ago, we are wedding professionals who have played for hundreds of events and love to make your wedding the memorable and unique occasion you envision! We are happy to assist you with music selection and we help make your wedding and event planning as easy as possible. Please visit our website for fees and music samples.

Categories: Wedding Musician

Flute (2)
Ceremony (2)
Cocktail Hour (1)
Instrumentals (1)

We had the Midnight Rose Trio perform at our wedding on 27 May and, man, as the bride, I really wish I could have been able to listen to the music in the prelude prior to our church ceremony - we received so many compliments on how beautiful the music was and how well it was performed. The Trio was extremely easy to get in contact with, and were very helpful in regards to selecting music and assisting our friend who was singing in the wedding. If you want beautiful music, I would look no further than this group! Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Annalyse, 5/27/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music
Services Used: Instrumental-Trio, Flute, Harp, Violin, Ceremony, Instrumentals

Midnight Rose is a no-brainer choice for your wedding music! They are professional, excellent musicians, and will work with you! Everyone loved their music.

Profile Picture User7401027, 1+ year ago, 1 Review

14 Photos

My Photo Album

14 Photos

3 ENDORSEMENTS
A joy to work with and recommend! I recommend the Midnight Rose Trio to all of my brides for live Ceremony Music. Always accomodating, classy, and great talents. I highly recommend them!

I've known Rose ever since she really did have a midnight curfew. She is a consummate musician and very easy to work with. Midnight Rose Trio--a harp, a flute, and a violin/viola--always make a great sound with a great mix of music.

Events