Midnight Rose Trio

Cincinnati, Ohio View map Visit website
$550 Most Popular Price

$550 Most Popular Price

Midnight Rose Trio is a ceremony trio for couples’ weddings in the greater Cincinnati, Ohio area. This group of three musicians can play classical, Celtic, folk, and popular music for a couple’s wedding on the flute, violin, and harp. These three musicians have played hundred of weddings and special events since joining forces more than a decade ago.

As a trio, this musical group features three musicians, though they can play duos when necessary. Typically the group consists of a flutist, a violinist, and a harpist. Occasionally, the group will play as an instrumental duo, or with a viola. The multi-talented musicians know all of the tips and tricks for playing a couple’s wedding music. They meet with couples before the wedding day to discuss moods, song choices, and the day’s coordination. In addition to the ceremony, Midnight Rose Trio can also play the couple’s cocktail hour and reception. For a prelude, they can perform for a rehearsal dinner as well. These instrumentalists can learn new songs for a couple’s special day when needed, so that the couple can celebrate with exactly the music they want to hear.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music?

$400

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$550

Ceremony Music
Learn New Songs

What ceremony music arrangements can you provide?

Instrumental - Duo
Instrumental - Trio
String - Trio

How many musicians are in your band(s)?

1 - 3

What instruments does your group play?

Flute
Harp
Viola
Violin

What services do you provide?

Ceremony Music
Cocktail Hour Music
Learn New Songs
Reception Music
Rehearsal Dinner Music

• Peyton
    Peyton O. Married on 05/15/2021

Beautiful, flawless and elegant!

1 month before my wedding I had to find new ceremony musicians. Rose was so responsive and was extremely helpful in letting me book Midnight Rose Trio so last minute and in helping me finalize my ceremony music! Since I booked so last minute, and in the middle of finalizing so many plans, I did not have the time to meet with them more than once to review ceremony plans and logistics. This was not a problem for them. I talked to Rose on the phone the week before my wedding for only 10 minutes and I immediately felt a sense of relief. Their professionalism and talent was extremely evident. When I was getting ready to walk down the aisle I was hit by how beautiful the music sounded. My ceremony music sounded like music out of a fairytale, which I didn't think I could have for my wedding. I highly recommend booking Midnight Rose Trio, especially if you want extremely beautiful and elegant music and musicians that you can trust to make your ceremony flawless and stress free.
    Annalyse Married on 05/27/2017
    We had the Midnight Rose Trio perform at our wedding on 27 May and, man, as the bride, I really wish I could have been able to listen to the music in the prelude prior to our church ceremony - we received so many compliments on how beautiful the music was and how well it was performed. The Trio was extremely easy to get in contact with, and were very helpful in regards to selecting music and assisting our friend who was singing in the wedding. If you want beautiful music, I would look no further than this group! Thank you so much!
    Nancy Married on 11/04/2016
    Midnight Rose is a no-brainer choice for your wedding music! They are professional, excellent musicians, and will work with you! Everyone loved their music.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

A Steve Bender Entertainment, INC. A Steve Bender Entertainment, INC. Wedding DJs

A joy to work with and recommend! I recommend the Midnight Rose Trio to all of my brides for live Ceremony Music. Always accomodating, classy, and great talents. I highly recommend them!

Ava Rose Event Design Ava Rose Event Design Wedding Planners

I have had the pleasure of working with Midnight Rose Trio with my business and through my Church. They are wonderful and beautiful and I highly recommend them. Makes the ceremony complete!

Fontainebleau Strings Fontainebleau Strings Wedding Musicians

I've known Rose ever since she really did have a midnight curfew. She is a consummate musician and very easy to work with. Midnight Rose Trio--a harp, a flute, and a violin/viola--always make a great sound with a great mix of music.

Cincinnati Cincinnati, Ohio, 45241
Location of (Midnight Rose Trio)

Other vendors in Cincinnati for your wedding