Dayton, OH 45458 Map · Phone number

dsc4984
img0347

19 Reviews for Rose Trio

Brenna · Married on 09/02/2018

This trio made our wedding complete! They were very professional, sounded amazing, and were so easy to work with! Do yourself a favor and hire them :) :) :)

Emily · Married on 08/04/2018

Rose Trio played during my wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. They did an amazing job! They played beautifully and were very easy to work with. We didn't get to hear them during cocktail hour as we were taking pictures but we've had so many compliments. I highly recommend them.

Kaitlyn · Married on 04/14/2018

Yoshi and The Rose Trio were wonderful to work with. Having a live trio was the perfect touch of elegance to our ceremony, and we received many compliments from our guests about the music selection and they players themselves. Yoshi was great to work with. She answered all my crazy questions very quickly, and helped me narrow down my song choices to a list that would flow well together and fit the time frame. I would highly recommend The Rose Trio for any event! Incredibly professional, highly skilled musicians, quick replies to emails, and the perfect touch of elegance for a wedding ceremony.

Rose Trio FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Ceremony Music
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Instrumental - Solo, Instrumental - Duo, Instrumental - Trio, String - Trio, String - Quartet
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3
  • What instruments does your group play? Cello, Flute, Harp, Piano, Trumpet, Viola, Violin
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Reception Music, Rehearsal Dinner Music

• Dayton, OH 45458 See on map