Rosé Strings Reviews

28 | Dayton, OH

28 Reviews for Rosé Strings

Erin F. · Married on 06/11/2021

Wedding Ceremony & Cocktail Hours Music

Rose Strings & Yoshi were great to work with. We had to even reschedule because of COVID and they were very responsive and understanding. They were timely, professional and all of our guests were impressed. They were easy to work with and highly recommend!

Sent on 06/16/2021

Kevin L. · Married on 04/10/2021

Wedding Ceremony

Yoshi was extremely responsive and detailed-oriented. She arrived to the venue early and put on a fantastic performance! We received several compliments about the fantastic violinist!

Sent on 04/17/2021

Maria F. · Married on 11/13/2020

Ceremony Music

Yoshi and Rosé Strings did a fantastic job playing at our wedding. They were very flexible with us as we needed to change our wedding date TWO TIMES due to the pandemic. Yoshi and her team were extremely professional and organized. I feel like we didn’t even have to do much other than pick songs and sign a contract! We had our ceremony at a Catholic church. Everything flowed smoothly during the ceremony and the music was beautiful. We would HIGHLY RECOMMEND Rosé Strings.

Sent on 12/03/2020
  • Kristin

Kristin · Married on 11/07/2020

Beautiful music

They did an amazing job for our wedding ceremony. They were easy to work with and made the process easy.

Sent on 11/10/2020

Sarah R. · Married on 10/03/2020

October wedding

I couldn’t be happier with the service they provided. The music was absolutely beautiful and the perfect addition to our ceremony. They were extremely professional and easy to work with.

Sent on 10/06/2020

Kim D. · Married on 06/01/2019

Beautiful Music

Hired a duo for my daughter's wedding on 6-1-19. Musicians we're timely, courteous, professional and did a superb job! Guests at the wedding raved.

Sent on 06/05/2019

Andrew O. · Married on 03/09/2019

Wedding Ceremony Music

We selected Rose Trio to perform as a duo at our wedding ceremony in March 2019. Yoshiko from the trio was very good to work with. She was very responsive, thorough and flexible. We chose songs from their 4 volumes of music. The song selection was important for me, but the Trio will also suggest songs if you dont want to select them all. At the ceremony the music was excellent. The timing was perfect throughout the ceremony. The pricing was very fair and no hidden costs. The price they quote is the final cost. I would recommend the Rose Trio for anyone wanting beautiful live music for their wedding ceremony.

Sent on 03/25/2019

M Henderlong · Married on 12/29/2018

Delightful

The Rose Trio was a delight. They were exceptionally professional and worked well with the soloist.

It is without reservation that I would recommend the Rose Trio for any special event music.

Kelly (from St Louis), Mother of the Bride

Sent on 01/02/2019

Victoria C. · Married on 11/23/2018

The beautiful string music by the Rose-Trio helped to make a special night even more lovely!

Rose-Trio took time out of their busy Thanksgiving weekend to be part of our daughter and son-in-law's wedding on November 23, 2018. The music was beautiful and we couldn't have had better customer service! Rose-Trio came highly recommended to us from an accomplished musician. I am so thankful we were guided to contact you! Thank you for helping to make this night special!

Sent on 11/27/2018

Brenna · Married on 09/02/2018

This trio made our wedding complete! They were very professional, sounded amazing, and were so easy to work with! Do yourself a favor and hire them :) :) :)

Sent on 09/06/2018

Emily · Married on 08/04/2018

Rose Trio played during my wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. They did an amazing job! They played beautifully and were very easy to work with. We didn't get to hear them during cocktail hour as we were taking pictures but we've had so many compliments. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 09/05/2018

Kaitlyn · Married on 04/14/2018

Yoshi and The Rose Trio were wonderful to work with. Having a live trio was the perfect touch of elegance to our ceremony, and we received many compliments from our guests about the music selection and they players themselves. Yoshi was great to work with. She answered all my crazy questions very quickly, and helped me narrow down my song choices to a list that would flow well together and fit the time frame. I would highly recommend The Rose Trio for any event! Incredibly professional, highly skilled musicians, quick replies to emails, and the perfect touch of elegance for a wedding ceremony.

Sent on 04/18/2018

Deidre · Married on 09/09/2017

The musicality your group shared during our ceremony was magical! The music gave mine and my husband’s wedding ceremony even more life than we could ever imagine! Thank you so much for bringing beauty to our wedding ceremony!

Sent on 10/02/2017

Lauren · Married on 08/11/2017

They were fantastic and very easy to work with!

Sent on 08/13/2017

Stephanie · Married on 11/19/2016

We hired Rose Trio as instrumental music during our ceremony and cocktail hour. They did a wonderful job. I picked out a few specific songs, and then they filled in the rest (prelude, postlude, etc.). Yoshi was very easy to work with over email which I appreciated. We had some last minute changes in the number of people that would be walking down the aisle, and they adjusted seamlessly. I would definitely recommend Rose Trio!

Sent on 12/02/2016

Christina · Married on 09/17/2016

My recent wedding was very intimate with immediate family only, and in my parent's backyard. Though the wedding was small, we wanted it to be elegant and began our search for a strings trio to play during the ceremony. Once I came across Rose Trio, I was impressed with their website which included sample music programs, listening samples, and it was very easy to contact them. Yoshi was kind, prompt, professional and a joy to work with. The ceremony music was beautiful and over exceeded my expectations. I would absolutely recommend Rose Trio for any wedding or elegant affair!

Sent on 10/03/2016

Dominic · Married on 07/30/2016

Yoshii and rose trio were amazing. Great price, no problems or issues. Music was perfect, and pre wedding communication was the best. I highly recommend Rose trio!!

Sent on 08/19/2016

It was great working with Rose Trio for my wedding ceremony music. They were very responsive and professional during the planning phase. I received so many compliments from my guests on their playing before and during the ceremony. They even worked to prepare a special song that I had requested for my walk down the aisle. As a fellow musician, I can be fairly critical - I thought they sounded fabulous! I highly recommend Rose Trio!

Sent on 11/05/2015

Teah · Married on 04/24/2015

I used Rosé Trio for my 4/24/15 Pinecroft Wedding and they were absolutely fantastic. Yoshi was a pleasure to work with… She promptly responded to all my emails and helped me select songs for each part of the ceremony. We are still receiving complements from people about how much they loved the Rosé Trio. I highly recommend them if you are looking for an affordable professional string trio to play at your wedding ceremony!

Sent on 04/27/2015

Jan · Married on 02/28/2015

The Rose Trio played at our small church ceremony in February 28th, 2015. They did a fantastic job.
    We feel they are worth every penny.
    Two violins and a cello in a small historic church was lovely. I researched the different
    options and was impressed with the Rose Trio's ratings and their website. I contacted Rose Trio and
    Yoshi responded immediately. The Rose Trio is very professional and they were put to the test.
    Unfortunately, we had a delay in the wedding due to a case of the misssing father of the bride!
    Unexpectedly, the Rose Trio had to play an extra half hour in order to find time for us to figure out where the father of the bride was at that time! Yoshi and the Rose Trio stepped up to the plate and played through the entire delay with complete professionalism! The wedding ceremony participants talked about how wonderful the music was and hardly noticed the delay. They played a large repertoire of beautiful music to fill in the time.
    There are so many details in planning a wedding. If you want to feel secure about your decision of beautiful music with class and professionalism, you can RELAX knowing you have hired the Rose Trio.
    Thank you Yoshi and the Rose Trio for saving the day!

Sent on 03/23/2015

Jackie · Married on 02/02/2013

The ceremony music was beautiful! I could not have imagined anything more perfect for our wedding day. The Rose Trio arrived on time to our location and were dressed very professionally. It worried me a little to not have a member present at the rehearsal, but our ceremony went exactly as we had planned (It is an option to have someone present for an additional fee). I emailed Leah to give her as many details to ensure it went smoothly, and she was very responsive and I could tell she wanted the day to go perfectly for us.

Sent on 02/22/2013

Rosanne · Married on 05/19/2012

Leah and the Rose Trio were amazing. They are talented and professional musicians and our ceremony music was beautiful! Leah was easy to work with and promptly responded to all of my questions. She was very flexible with my music choices and willing to play just about whatever we wanted, provided there was sheet music for it! They are also affordable in comparison to other quartet groups - and although they are a trio, there were songs I asked them to play that had been performed by quartets, but which I could tell no difference between them when the Rose Trio played them. In other words, save the money and go with the Trio because their music is just as powerful and beautiful as a quartet. We had several unique music choices as well, and Leah was open to all our ideas. I would definitely recommend them.

Sent on 06/06/2012

Deb · Married on 04/02/2011

We had the Rose Trio for our ceremony music. They did an excellent job.

Sent on 05/03/2011

Erin · Married on 08/22/2010

The Rose Trio provided wedding music for my outdoor ceremony and the cocktail hour last month. I heard them play initially at a wedding show and took home a cd for my fiance to listen to. Working with them was very easy - we planned out our whole ceremony and they gave advise to make it even better. Their website is really nice as well where you can see sample programs and listen to some of their songs. And everyone at the wedding raved about how good they were. I would definitely recommend them to brides looking for a string group.

Sent on 09/23/2010

Julie · Married on 10/17/2009

Perfect! We loved everything about them.

Sent on 05/05/2010