1241 Elm Street, Cincinnati, OH 45220 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Seven Hills String Duo

Combining the talented and trained sounds of College-Conservatory of Music graduates, this blend of guitar and violin will create the perfect soundtrack to your special day. The Seven Hills String Duo specializes in modern song selections, custom arrangements of your favorite tunes, and all of the standard wedding repertoire.

Seven Hills String Duo is happy to perform during the wedding ceremony, cocktail hour and reception, as well as during the rehearsal dinner. The band can provide a wide variety of music services for couples to choose from when customizing their day. The Duo can provide the following services:

• Creating custom arrangements of your favorite songs
  • Sound/PA system

Other Services

In addition to the above wedding-related music services, Seven Hills String Duo can play from a variety of music genres. These genres include:

• Acoustic

1 User photo

• Kate

Kate Malloy · Getting married on 03/08/2021

Perfect ceremony music!

The Seven Hills String Duo was an incredible feature to our wedding that made the moment feel even more special! I worked primarily with Ben and he was tremendously responsive to any inquiries we had, along with providing music samples and songs to choose from. Ben stayed in communication with us prior to the wedding to ensure the duo would be just as I hoped. Don't get me started on the musicians. They were extremely prompt and efficient at set up. They played beautifully and the sound quality was perfect! I'm so happy we got the opportunity to work with this vendor and I would gladly recommend them to any couple in the wedding planning process. Cheers!!

Sent on 09/09/2020

Seven Hills String Duo's reply:

Thank you so much, Kate! It was our pleasure to play at your wedding, and we wish you two all the best :)

Lacey Wiselogel · Married on 10/23/2020

Absolutely worth it!

The Seven Hills String Duo was incredible! From the start they were incredibly easy to communicate with and always got back to me in a timely manner. Any questions I had they were ready and willing to answer. Their music is unbelievable! They have so many song options are are happy to accommodate when choosing off the list for a small fee that is well worth it. The music they played was incredible and something that the guests can’t stop talking about. I know everyone in attendance including my husband and I will always remember what a fantastic part of our wedding they were. Will recommend over and over!

Sent on 10/26/2020

Seven Hills String Duo's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Lacey! It was our pleasure performing at your ceremony and creating your custom arrangement song. I wish you two all the best!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• 1241 Elm Street Cincinnati, OH, 45220 See on map
    740-224-5954 (Phone number)
    Location of (Seven Hills String Duo)