Cincinnati, Cincinnati, OH 45242 Map · Phone number

About Ken Holdt, Conservatory-Trained Pianist, Organist and Officiant

Ken Holdt is a conservatory-trained and versatile pianist, vocalist, organist, and officiant currently booking engagements in the Greater Cincinnati area.

b781adc81713071d Ken 1894
b781adc81713071d Ken 1894

7 Reviews for Ken Holdt, Conservatory-Trained Pianist, Organist and Officiant

Molly Sparks · Married on 06/01/2019

Highest Recommendation!!!

An absolute professional who will go above and beyond for your event! If Ken is available on your date, hiring him is an absolute no-brainer and you should contact him immediately! He worked with our officiant independently after holding two consult sessions with us prior to the day to ensure everything ran smoothly. Extremely familiar with ceremony music, especially at our Catholic wedding. Thank you Ken!!!

Sent on 06/06/2019
  • Susan

Susan · Married on 04/07/2018

Ken was just outstanding in every respect. His calm professionalism really saved the day. Both at rehearsal when we learned the organ wasn't working so that we had time to get it repaired before the wedding and then at the wedding when we were delayed due to a medical emergency outside the church and he just played more music so that the guests weren't sitting there bored waiting for the wedding to start. He smiled and played wonderfully, never missing a beat--literally and figuratively. Ken is the most pleasant and delightful professional I've ever worked with and I would recommend him highly to anyone for their wedding. He was not only affordable but superlative in every way possible. I'm so thankful that I found Ken and chose him to play the music at our wedding. Everyone said the music was beautiful and I only had to send Ken my desired musical selections and he did the rest. Having him at the rehearsal helped me get the "jitters" out of walking down the aisle the night before the wedding which I know some organists don't do without charging extra. Just loved working with Ken and you will, too!

Sent on 04/21/2018

Chris · Married on 03/10/2018

I highly recommend Ken Holdt! Ken played piano for my daughter's wedding last month and we could not have chosen a better accompanist! He was so responsive to all of my many emails and was very thorough in answering my questions in order to deliver beautiful music for my daughter and son-in-law's wedding day. Our situation was complicated since our niece was our vocalist, but Ken easily coordinated the music with her, even though she was out of state! He also got in touch with our priest (also out of state!) and made sure we were all on the same page at all times. Ken met with us early on in the process and was open to all of our requests. He graciously came to our rehearsal in order to have some practice time with our vocalists and make sure we were all comfortable and ready for the wedding the next day. We received many compliments on the music at the Mass, due in no small part to Ken! His rate is very reasonable as well. Don't hesitate to call Ken Holdt - in addition to being a great musician, he is also just a really nice person to work with!

Sent on 04/16/2018

Ken Holdt, Conservatory-Trained Pianist, Organist and Officiant FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music? $ 325.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Ceremony Music, Learn New Songs, Sample Music
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Acapella, Instrumental - Solo, Soloist / Vocalist
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3
  • What instruments does your group play? Organ, Piano
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Instrumentals, Learn New Songs, Reception Music, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Sample Performances, Vocals

• Cincinnati Cincinnati, OH, 45242 See on map