41 Reviews for Midnight Rose Trio

Ceremony (2)
Cocktail Hour (1)
Instrumentals (1)
41 Midnight Rose Trio Reviews

We had the Midnight Rose Trio perform at our wedding on 27 May and, man, as the bride, I really wish I could have been able to listen to the music in the prelude prior to our church ceremony - we received so many compliments on how beautiful the music was and how well it was performed. The Trio was extremely easy to get in contact with, and were very helpful in regards to selecting music and assisting our friend who was singing in the wedding. If you want beautiful music, I would look no further than this group! Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Annalyse, 5/27/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Instrumental-Trio, Flute, Harp, Violin, Ceremony, Instrumentals

Midnight Rose is a no-brainer choice for your wedding music! They are professional, excellent musicians, and will work with you! Everyone loved their music.

Profile Picture User7401027, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Midnight Rosa Trio was truly nothing short but amazing. All the way from our first time meeting them at their house, up to the wedding day they were incredible. They were extremely helpful with song selections, super responsive and just over all sweet people to work with. We had so many compliments on the trio which not only did our ceremony music, but also played a lot of fun upbeat songs & Christmas songs during our cocktail hour. I would strongly recommend Midnight Rose Trio for any wedding - AMAZING!

Profile Picture Heather, 12/12/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Flute, Harp, Violin, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumental-Trio

Midnight Rose Trio provided ceremony music and cocktail hour music for our outdoor wedding. It was simply beautiful! Rose was delightful to work with and very organized. Her pre-wedding communication put us at ease and we knew the ceremony and cocktail music would be perfect--and it was!

Profile Picture User5433039, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

I cannot adequately express my gratitude towards Midnight Rose Trio for playing the music for our May wedding ceremony at Cooper Creek. Rose was incredibly easy to work with and the quality of the trio’s music is unmatched. I never actually met Rose in person with all of the chaos of the event, but when we watched the video of the ceremony, we realized just how talented and professional she and her fellow musicians are. The sound of the instruments was pure and played at the perfect volume, while the timing of each song was spot on. I also appreciated Rose’s input (via email) during the planning process. She made a couple of suggestions that I am really glad we chose to follow! I also know that my guests appreciated the live music and shared with me what a nice, romantic addition it was to the ceremony. If any brides are considering having live music at their wedding, I would recommend Midnight Rose Trio without any hesitation.

Profile Picture Erika, 5/23/15, 13 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

You will not find a more professional, talented, kind hearted trio in the area. Beautiful music that is amazing. They made our Wedding so special!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 6/21/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

From our first meeting, I was sure that our decision to use these lovely ladies was the right one. The music was wonderful for my daughter's wedding in the Manor House garden. Many times, guests do not pay attention to the pre-wedding music, but our guests made many comments about how lovely the music was, how they appreciated the diversity of the music, and how interesting the Celtic music was for the service. I cannot thank these ladies enough for providing a wonderful experience for our guests and for us. I stood in the back and never missed a song. I have played for many weddings and music sets the mood and experience for all aspects of the wedding. Again, do not hesitate to use this group for any event you might be planning.

Profile Picture Nancy, 5/10/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

I am so glad I chose Midnight Rose Trio for my wedding! Rose was fantastic to work with - very kind, helpful, and talented. She offered to help with the music selection, which I happily accepted, and she gave great advice and helped make my choices a little bit easier. With her help I felt much less overwhelmed. They also agreed to learn a special song I selected for my walk down the aisle and they played it beautifully. They set the tone for an elegant ceremony. After the wedding I had so many guests tell me how much they loved the ceremony musicians. I would definitely recommend them for your wedding!

Profile Picture H, 12/31/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

These 3 lovely ladies are amazing. I had heard their music and knew they would be perfect for my daughter's wedding ceremony. They surpassed my expectations. Thank you so much to these talented ladies and their professionalism.

Profile Picture Kathy, 9/7/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Midnight Rose Trio did an absolutely perfect job of providing prelude, processional, and other music for our wedding ceremony. Rose was responsive, professional, friendly, and for a small fee the trio learned and played an entirely new song at our request. Their fees were well within our budget, and they provided many helpful planning materials and music samples, so that we could choose exactly what we wanted. Our guests paid us so many compliments on the Trio's music. We couldn't have been happier with them.

Profile Picture Lauren, 8/24/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Midnight rose did an amazing job of playing music prior to our ceremony and after our ceremony during the cocktail hour (there was no music during the ceremony). I was very impressed with them - they did a very good job!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Stephanie, 7/20/13, 15 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

The Rose Trio was tremendous. Very muscial and professional for our sons wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. I would highly recommend them for your special occasions.

Profile Picture Greg, 5/26/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music

Midnight Rose Trio did a fabulous job at our ceremony. They were such a joy to work with and they played beautifully! When I wanted a song that was not in their repertoire, they said no problem and added it for our ceremony. They are very professional and reasonably priced. I highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Julie , 4/20/13, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Amazing, wonderful, and elegant. I would recommend Midnight Rose for weddings, receptions, cocktail parties and any special event!

Profile Picture Katie, 11/10/12, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music

As a bride you have a lot of responsibilities the day of the wedding! We planned for an outdoor wedding and of course it started pouring down rain 30 minutes before the ceremony so we had to move it inside. Not only did my venue handle the change very well so did the Midnight Rose Trio. The ladies were very pleasant and easy to work with. I would highly recommend them to any bride! Thanks again! Kelly & Marc

Profile Picture Kelly, 9/7/12, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Midnight Rose was perfect in every way. From our earliest contact until the actual wedding, they were always very easy to reach and work with. On top of that, the music was spectacular. We feel so very lucky to have had them!

Profile Picture Cindy, 9/1/12, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

We had the harpist and the violinist at our wedding at Sharon Woods. They were absoloutely wonderful. I could hear the music from the back room where I was getting changed and thinking how lovely it sounded. I got several compliments from our guests on the music. Rose was wonderful to deal with and I would recommend the Midnight Rose Trio for all weddings.

Profile Picture User2628235, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

The Verdin Bell Event Centre is an elegant venue and the music provided by the Midnight Rose Trio was the perfect accompaniement. They arrived well before the ceremony, set up quickly and played beautifully. Their sound filled the room and created a musical memory.

Profile Picture Philip , 8/10/12, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

They have amazing music and amazing talent!! Totally awesome!

Profile Picture Heather, 7/28/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Thank you to the Midnight Rose Trio who provided the ceremony music for my daughter's wedding! We were working with the talented vocalist Nancy James who suggested the Trio to accompany with harp, violin, and flute. We planned a traditional Irish reel as the recessional, so it was fitting that the musicans were able to play fiddle & tin whistle! Their beautiful music was truly awe inspiring and we received an over abundance of compliments from our guests.
It was such an honor and blessing to work with the Trio & would HIGHLY recommend them!

Patricia Griffin

Profile Picture Patricia, 6/16/12, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

I first met the Midnight Rose Trio at the tasting at the Manor House (my venue) last summer. They were super nice, and played beautiful music. I used Midnight Rose Trio for both my ceremony and cocktail hour. It was beautiful, and I got a lot of compliments on the music. We thoroughly enjoyed having them be part of our big day! They can play classical, celtic, as well as more casual music, such as the Beatles. They are also very responsive via email and facebook, and very easy to work with. They are also available for a fair price. I highly recommend them for your wedding!!

Profile Picture Jaya, 3/10/12, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

The Midnight Rose Trio is absolutely perfect. You can't get a better group for ceremony music! The music is so beautiful and the instruments go together wonderfully. They were very friendly, so easy to work with as they have a great balance of guiding you and letting you make the final call. They will be the perfect musicians for your ceremony. Definitely recommend!

Profile Picture Stephanie , 12/17/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

The first time my mother and I sat down to listen to some of their music the tears just poured from my mother's eye's. Our guest was very impressed and moved by them and so was I.

Profile Picture Brittany, 11/11/11, 9 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

I had just the harp and violin and they were absolutely beautiful. I dealt with Rose and she was very professional, on top of things and very sweet. Overall, a great experience for my ceremony music!

Profile Picture Kate, 10/15/11, 2 Reviews