Queen City Quartet Reviews

31 Reviews for Queen City Quartet

• Schloemerl1

Schloemerl1 · Married on 09/21/2019

Love the music of QCQ!

Queen City Quartet went above and beyond to make my wedding the most special day imaginable! Their professionalism, flexibility, and expansive repertoire captured every nuance during the prelude, ceremony, and cocktail hour. Friends and family are still talking about the music!

Sent on 10/01/2019

Queen City Quartet's reply:

Thank you so much! We had a wonderful time creating music for your special day and enjoyed being invited into such a special time for you and your family. Congrats again!

Summer Davis · Married on 10/21/2018

People loved it

Working with Queen City Quartet was really easy! We had them play for our ceremony (and beforehand as well) and I had several people comment how much they loved the music. I unfortunately didn't get to hear much since I was waiting in another room, but I did love my processional song. They were professional and I did not have to worry about them at all, which is how it should be. Great experience!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Queen City Quartet's reply:

Thanks so much for inviting us to be a part of your special day! We loved performing for you and your guests! Congrats!

Chris · Married on 06/22/2018

Chrissy Bender and all the members of the Queen City Quartet were wonderful to work with for my daughter's wedding. The music was beautiful and made the ceremony so special to us. Our guests loved the selections they played and raved about how talented they were. Thanks so much for making the day full of memories that we will cherish forever.

Sent on 06/30/2018

Brenda · Married on 06/22/2018

The Queen City Quartet played at my son's wedding. They were a perfect addition to the ceremony, bringing it to a different level. The guests all commented on the beautiful music and the great mix of songs. The whole process from the beginning to end was so easy. Wonderful to work with and very professional. Highly recommend.

Sent on 07/15/2018

Hilary · Married on 11/03/2017

Queen City Quartet were wonderful, we used them for our wedding this past November 2017 for the ceremony and cocktail hour. They have a wide variety of music selection, from traditional, classical and contemporary, and are open to suggestions of additional music to add if they can find the sheet music. Chrissy was very accomodating to adding additional music and went above and beyond. She answered emails within a timely manner - I would definitely use again and recommend to others!

Sent on 02/04/2018

Queen City Quartet's reply:

Thank you so much! We loved being a part of your special day. Congrats!

Alexa · Married on 10/21/2017

When I think of Queen City Quartet, I think of my first dance with my husband: hearing the beautiful strings behind us, over the silence of the guests, and feeling so intimate and beautiful in that moment. When music is performed well, it can bring out emotions - and I felt so many with Queen City Quartet on our wedding day! I remember hearing them during cocktail hour, and wanting to wrap up photos so I could go over and listen! The way the play will draw you in. Chrissy Bender was incredible to work with, as our special request was a cover of our first-dance song, with an added layer of complexity: adding a Tabla player (a drummer) to their quartet for the cover! She sent a rehearsal recording, they worked with the artist, and they played beautifully on our big day! They play the classics, but also offer an amazing list of pop/top hits that were so fun to pick from! I loved pulling from those for our cocktail hour. I would highly suggest Queen City Quartet for any tri-state couples considering a Quartet on their big day, or for any occasion! Very professional, and a job well done!

Sent on 10/28/2017

Queen City Quartet's reply:

Alexa, Thank you so much for your kind words! We really enjoyed performing for you and your guests and are so happy we were able to help make your first dance so special. Congrats on your ceremony- it was beautiful! Blessings, Chrissy

Loretta · Married on 08/05/2017

A string ensemble makes for a very elegant wedding and that's what we had with the Queen City String Quartet. Just beautiful music for everyone to enjoy!

Sent on 08/18/2017

Kristti · Married on 07/16/2017

Queen City Quartet is simply amazing!!!!! everything exceeded my expectations. They played for our wedding ceremony and made my dreams come true. our guests were bragging about how elegant their music made the whole experience. I literally had happy tears as soon as I heard the ceremony start because I love this type of music and for the simple fact that they were playing at our wedding was truly magical and I couldn't have asked for anything more on the way their music made me feel the entire time. Their pricing was great, they gave me a huge variety of music to choose from and were super easy to work with on what I wanted. They were always easy to get in touch with if I ever needed anything or had any questions they responded back really quick. This wonderful team is perfection and I would hire them again in a heartbeat and will always recommend them to anyone I know. Thank you Queen City Quartet !!!

Sent on 09/21/2018

Sarah · Married on 07/01/2017

I couldn't recommend Queen City Quartet more! Their music made my wedding day so magical, and they were easy to work with and professional. In addition, the information they provided about song recommendations was very helpful. Thanks for everything, Queen City Quartet!!

Sent on 09/12/2017

Ashley · Married on 02/04/2017

Queen City Quartet was amazing to work with from start to finish. They were very responsive to all communication and their planning guide made picking music out simple. They did a great job at the wedding and the ambiance of the live music made our wedding that much more perfect! Thank you Queen City!

Sent on 03/05/2017

Kate · Married on 10/29/2016

Can't say enough how beautiful their music made our wedding day feel. We enjoyed every second of it. Thank so much! Kate and Sam

Sent on 10/31/2016

Kate · Married on 10/29/2016

Queen City quartet was prompt, professional, courteous and played beautifully. Couldn't be happier with their ambiance and service.

Sent on 11/23/2016

Jamie · Married on 10/15/2016

A huge “Thank you” to the Queen City Quartet for making our Wedding Day amazing! Our guests are still commenting on how beautiful the music was during our ceremony! I spoke with Chrissy quite a bit regarding song selections, etc. and she was always quick to respond and willing to answer any questions/concerns we had. I highly recommend Queen City Quartet – they are AWESOME :)

Sent on 11/01/2016

Lee Ann · Married on 09/24/2016

Queen City Quartet was wonderful and I highly recommend them! We had so many compliments from guest and so easy to work with!!

Sent on 10/04/2016

Sarah · Married on 09/17/2016

The Queen City Quartet was the perfect touch to help my ceremony stand out!! So many of the guests commented on how special it was to have them play and what a fantastic job they did! The song I wanted to walk down the aisle to was not on their list but they found an arrangement and it was perfect. I LOVED being able to walk down the aisle to "our song" with a unique twist!

Sent on 10/25/2016

Derek · Married on 09/04/2016

Queen City Quartet did an incredible job playing music for our wedding ceremony! They were so easy to work with leading up to the wedding and met all of our requests. They sound amazing! Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 09/16/2016

Missy · Married on 09/04/2016

Queen City Quartet was such a beautiful addition to my son's wedding. For me, music is an emotional part of the wedding and they were everything I could have asked for. As the mother of the groom, this was an important part of the ceremony that I wanted to help them with.
    Chrissy was easy to work with, worked with the kids on the music they wanted played, even seeking out music the kids wanted that they did not have, and reasonably priced.
    The Quartet was very professional, came in, set up, played beautifully, and then were gone while the venue turned over. I highly recommend them, I will always recommend them!

Sent on 09/19/2016

Angela · Married on 06/25/2016

Thank you for making our daughters wedding a magical event! Your music was beautiful the musicians were friendly and very personable. We appreciate you working with us in selections -- everything was perfect!

Sent on 07/10/2016

Daniel · Married on 06/05/2016

The Queen City Quartet were instrumental (pun intended) in making my wedding the romantic event my fiancé (now wife) and I dreamed of. They were so professional and accommodating. I will definitely recommend them to my friends and family for their events.

Sent on 06/13/2016

Lindsay · Married on 05/21/2016

The Queen City Quartet made my wedding so memorable! The guests could not stop talking about how beautiful the cocktail music was! They were so professional and could not have asked for a better set of musicians! They made walking down the aisle that much more memorable and emotional with their amazing music!

Sent on 06/13/2016

I honestly can say that this group MADE my fairytale dreams come true. I picked the songs for them to play, they played them absolutely perfectly and beautifully. I loved every minute of the ceremony because the songs were so special to me. They learned the songs for my day and helped make my day perfect. Chrissy is so responsive and easy to work with. I'd give them 10 stars if I could! Thank you so much for everything!! Xoxo!

Sent on 04/17/2016
  • User6275062 · event on 01/23/2016

Queen City Quartet played for a surprise proposal I planned. The music was perfect and there selection of classical and pop music was ideal. They are top professionals and were extremely precise and dependable. They really made our day one to remember and I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 01/26/2016

Ashley · Married on 11/07/2015

I booked Queen City Quartet for my November wedding at Music Hall. They played so beautifully and gave the ballroom such an elegant feel from the minute you walked in. They were easy to work with and played all of my song requests. They even saved Taylor Swift for last so I could be sure to hear it! They are amazing and the music was wonderful. So happy we booked them!

Sent on 12/22/2015

Everyone at the wedding had a wonderful time listening to your music and we had a lot of compliments !! Dan and I made a wonderful choice having the string quartet at Rachel and corys wedding !!! Your music was beautiful !!!! Thank you so much for everything !!!

Sent on 10/19/2015

We were so pleased with the Queen City Quartet, and they did an absolutely lovely job playing the ceremony music for our June wedding! It was so great working with Chrissy to pick our music choices and filling out the online music planning form was a breeze! I did not know many classical music titles myself, and the Queen City Quartet made everything so easy and stress free! On the wedding day, they arrived promptly, and everything went perfectly! The music was amazing and I received many compliments! Also - the price was very reasonable! I would recommend the Queen City Quartet to anyone getting married!

Sent on 07/09/2015