Jillian Francois Photography & Design Reviews

Jillian Francois Photography & Design 6
Jillian Francois Photography & Design 7
  • Christin

Christin · Married on 05/11/2019

Professional and SO engaging!

I cannot more highly recommend Jillian as a photographer after our experience with her! She is not only a phenomenal photographer who produces stunning pictures, but she is also extremely professional, energetic, and fun. I fell in love with her work online and knew the moment I met her that I wanted her to take our pictures. Our engagement session was fun and full of energy, she made us feel extremely comfortable and broke the awkward tension both of us had being a bit camera-shy, and the pictures were GORGEOUS! Our wedding day with her was structured yet spontaneous and she captured beautiful memories. She pays amazing attention to the details you agonize over, which was something I was really looking for. Overall I am so thankful to have found her and have no reservations about recommending her for ANY pictures you may need!

Sent on 05/22/2019

Jillian Francois Photography & Design's reply:

You two were an absolute pleasure and SO so so easy to take photos of! You guys did all the work really, I just requested lots of octopus arms. You guys are beautiful, thank you for allowing me to capture you!

Lauren · Married on 10/28/2017

Picking random wedding vendors is a scary process. Picking your photographer is terrifying. You're basically choosing a stranger to capture the most important day of your life and the outcome can go two ways. By the grace of the wedding gods....we ended up randomly choosing the BEST photographer out there. This is not a biased post because my photos came out so perfect but because of her work in general even with other clients. Definitely check her out on Instagram!! Jillian really worked with me to keep me in my budget. Weddings are stupid expensive and it was important to us to keep vendors at a budget which she kindly respected. So she created a bundle that would work and did not sacrifice quality or make me feel like I was getting less. She was such a pleasure to be around too...which is obviously important since she's pretty much gonna be around you as much as your new groom. She made me laugh and feel so comfortable. I'm beyond grateful to have met her. Thanks Jillian for your beautiful work. You are quite the artist!!

Sent on 11/18/2017

Jillian Francois Photography & Design's reply:

Lauren! YOU ARE TOO SWEET! What a compliment! Thank you. Your review is EXACTLY how I want my clients to feel after their wedding day. I am so thankful that you chose me to capture your unforgettable experience. Let me know if you ever need any more family photos, you guys were PROS and so much fun!!! <3

Jordan · Married on 10/21/2017

Jillian was an ANGEL!! I don't think the day, and the beautiful memories that were captured, would have been possible without her. She was fun, engaging, and rolled with the punches that my wedding party and guests threw at her - it was a ton! She helped the young flower girl feel comfortable and got her laughing and smiling, she set off smoke bombs so my new husband and I could feel like bad a**es, and she timed the pictures perfectly to capture the amazing sunset we had that day! I am so grateful for Jillian. She is incredibly talented and was a huge asset to the entire wedding. All the photos we ended up with were so beautiful, it's hard to choose which ones are my favorites! I owe her much more than I paid for her services because the experience we had and the photos that came from her are PRICELESS.

Sent on 02/07/2018
    Jillian Francois Photography & Design 12
    Jillian Francois Photography & Design 13
    Jillian Francois Photography & Design 14

Jillian Francois Photography & Design's reply:

Oh, Jordan... you are too kind. Thank you. Truly. It was an honor to spend such an important day with you and your families. Yours is a wedding I will never forget!!!

Tia · Married on 10/15/2017

Jill is AMAZING!!!! So professional and creative! The overall experience was fun and comfortable. I am so happy with the outcome.

Sent on 08/31/2017

Jillian Francois Photography & Design's reply:

Thank you Tia! The emotion of your day will stick with me forever. You, Jerry and Parker are the cutest and I have no doubt that your love will last an eternity. <3

Carly · Married on 10/07/2017

If you want a photo session you wont forget, Jillian can provide that for you. I had my wedding photos done by her at my husband and i's favorite place in the world. Not only did she capture us beautifully, she managed to include breathtaking images of us with Red River Gorge, wonderful images of our families, and the best part of all, photos of our beloved puppers.

Sent on 02/01/2018
    Jillian Francois Photography & Design 15
    Jillian Francois Photography & Design 16
    Jillian Francois Photography & Design 17

Leah · Married on 06/16/2017

Jillian is a wonder woman! She captured some simply amazing shots of our wedding!

Sent on 07/27/2017

Jacob · Married on 08/19/2016

Jillian was amazing she did more then just take pictures she truly made our day amazing I couldn't have asked for a better photographer!! She was all around amazing !

Sent on 08/24/2016

Andrea · Married on 04/22/2016

We loved Jillian! She met with us before the wedding to go over all of our needs and to make sure she could capture exactly what we wanted. She was available for any questions we had prior to the wedding. My wedding party kept telling me that they loved my photographer and the thought she was great and kept things fun! I got my pictures back within a month and they are absolutely beautiful! I cannot say enough wonderful things about them! I would definitely use Jillian again in the future!

Sent on 06/01/2016