Alterations by Toni Reviews

Alterations by Toni 7
  • Beverly

Beverly · Married on 03/17/2019

Great Experience!

Toni & the whole team at alterations by Toni were great! I actually had two wedding dresses altered in a very short amount of time & they were timely, competent, and friendly. I will definitely return when other alteration needs arise.

Sent on 04/17/2019

Jessica Zaerr · Married on 03/02/2019

Great work, customer service and knowledgeable.

From the minute we walked in to Toni's I felt my dress was going to be altered just perfectly. They are friendly and do awesome work. I would recommend them to any one needing any alterations.

Sent on 04/07/2019
    Alterations by Toni 8

Lillian · Married on 01/18/2019

Wedding dress altered

Toni was very professional and friendly along with the ladies at the front! Highly recommend!

Sent on 01/28/2019
    Alterations by Toni 9
    Alterations by Toni 10
    Alterations by Toni 11
  • Kristen

Kristen Stevens · Married on 12/29/2018

Wonderful!!

Toni was excellent! Patient and very talented.

Sent on 02/06/2019

Jessica · Married on 10/20/2018

Dream Wedding Dream Dress

I found Toni by searching for the highest rated bridal gown alteration seamstress in Cincinnati and she definitely lived up to that reputation! Given my short 5'2' stature, my dress needed shortened quite a bit as well as taken in too in a few places. Toni was able to create a perfect fit for me in every way and also added a beautiful bustle that was easy to manage. My dress looked absolutely gorgeous for my destination Halloween New Orleans wedding and I received literally hundreds of compliments on my dress all night as my husband and I had a traditional second line brass band parade through the French Quarter! She was very polite, professional, easy to work with, and made me feel very comfortable and confident in her work. Thank you Toni so so much for helping to make my wedding day dreams come true!

Sent on 11/04/2018
    Alterations by Toni 12
    Alterations by Toni 13
    Alterations by Toni 14
    Alterations by Toni 15

Nicole · Married on 06/23/2018

Toni did an absolutely amazing job with my dress. It could not have been more perfect. I am not a big fan of what dresses look like bustled and she made my dress just look like a ball gown after being bustled. You could not even tell it was folded on itself. It was perfect.

Sent on 07/18/2018

Amy · Married on 05/27/2018

I had a very intricate wedding dress with lots of beading and lots of layers on the skirt/train. The bridal store I got it from gave me only three options that they would trust to get this kind of dress altered, and alterations by Toni was on the pricier side of the three options, but I was impressed with how professional they were over the phone and the detailed explanation Toni gave breaking down the cost ahead of time, after I emailed her photos of the dress, and the responsiveness and how quickly I was able to get in. I had a great experience. Because of all the layers in the skirt and train, it was hard to get the length just right to avoid me tripping over it as I walked around in it, and Toni was more than willing to continue to alter it to make the fit just right, at no extra cost. She was very professional and responsive and upfront about cost, but flexible and was able to get the dress completed within plenty of time for my wedding, and the dress fit beautifully!

Sent on 07/06/2018
    Alterations by Toni 16

Anna · Married on 05/26/2018

I'm so glad I chose to have my dress altered by Alterations by Toni. The staff at the shop are very friendly, and Toni was so pleasant and easy to work with. She did an amazing job altering my gown - especially considering she had to lift the lace to do the hemming. It turned out beautifully and fit me like a glove. She also added a very easy bustle that showed off the lace of my gown!

Sent on 06/04/2018

Ashley · Married on 05/26/2018

Toni is amazing! My dress needed taken in a few sizes and being 5’1 a lot had to come off the bottom. Once Toni was done with my dress it was like it was made for me! She made me feel absolutely beautiful on my wedding day in a dress that fit me like a glove! She is so friendly and talented. She was amazing to work with!

Sent on 06/12/2018

Monica · Married on 05/12/2018

Toni was wonderful and my dress was perfect! Definitely recommend her for any brides looking for a professional and high quality seamstress!

Sent on 06/09/2018

Erica · Married on 05/12/2018

Toni did a great job on my wedding dress and was very easy to work with!

Sent on 06/04/2018

Katy · Married on 05/05/2018

First off, Toni works wonders on gowns! My dress was covered in intricate beading at the top and I had a hard time filling it out at the top as well. She made it look seamless and my gown fit me perfectly! She altered it to perfection and in such a timely manner! Toni made me feel so comfortable and helped me feel like a thousand bucks in the finished product. She also added my grandma’s gown and my mother’s hat to the inside of the gown for that special touch. Toni even helped me with making it so easy to preserve my gown. I would recommend anyone to Toni for their alteration needs!!!!!

Sent on 06/21/2018

Kelly · Married on 04/07/2018

Toni is fantastic. My family has been going to her for YEARS - both my sisters had their wedding dresses altered by her, I've gone to her for bridesmaid dresses, and this time it was my turn to go for my own wedding dress! Toni knows what she's doing, and you can count on her for quality work. She's quick and quite accommodating which was especially appreciated since I live out of town and therefore had specific days when I would be in town to come in for fittings, but she was always helpful with fitting my into her schedule! Highly recommend!

Sent on 04/22/2018

Janelle · Married on 03/24/2018

Toni did an amazing job with my alterations! Looking forward to sharing pictures with her!

Sent on 04/15/2018
    Alterations by Toni 17

Amber · Married on 03/18/2018

Toni was so helpful and accommodating. I was in a time crunch for my wedding dress alterations and I was late for my first fitting but she was still willing to work with me as much as possible. She was friendly and never made me feel like a burden even when I was late that first visit. Toni’s work was fast!

Sent on 04/23/2018
  • F

Farran · Married on 03/17/2018

Toni did a fantastic job on my wedding dress, it turned out absolutely beautiful! I would recommend to anyone!!

Sent on 04/17/2018

Lauren · Married on 03/11/2018

Toni was very professional, friendly, and did a wonderful job altering my Blush by Hayley Paige wedding dress. I highly recommend Alterations by Toni!

Sent on 04/19/2018

BriAnna · Married on 01/14/2018

Toni was so amazing to work with. She consulted with what I would like to have done to my wedding dress and then she did just that! At 5’4 we needed my dress brought up a bit in the front while still maintaining the long train in the back. As I have zero boobies she also stuck two cups in my dress to help me fill it out, hehe! It fit SO much better once she was finished with it. I will be going to her for all of my alteration needs from here on out!

Sent on 01/31/2018
    Alterations by Toni 18
    Alterations by Toni 19

Allison · Married on 12/09/2017

Toni was excellent! She is very knowledgeable and talented when it comes to tailoring wedding dresses.

Sent on 01/29/2018

Katie · Married on 12/02/2017

I knew when I bought my wedding dress that I was going to Toni for alterations. My sister used her and the result was just gorgeous. I could not be happier with Toni. She was so friendly and helpful, and does such great work. My dress looked gorgeous.

Sent on 01/22/2018

Brittney · Married on 09/16/2017

My wedding dress turned out perfect! I also get all bridesmaid dresses, pants, etc altered here. They’ve always the ed out great and they’ve always made the date I need it by work.

Sent on 04/27/2018

Amanda · Married on 08/05/2017

My dress came in late and I was so stressed about finding someone experienced to alter it. I contacted alterations by Toni and they were willing to work with me! My first visit was 1.5 months before the wedding, and Toni was very calm and gave me no reason to feel worried about her ability to get it done. I forgot my shoes for my second fitting and Toni was very kind about it (I had heard of people who make you reschedule if this is the case, though I understand that if it is the first visit). I picked up the dress a week before the wedding where she walked the maid of honor through the whole process of the bustle, as well as giving additional tips on how to help me maneuver through the day in the dress. She was very professional and accommodating and the prices were very reasonable!

Sent on 08/18/2017

Michelle · Married on 07/30/2017

Toni did a great job on my dress, ensuring it fit perfectly! She carefully crafted a bustle, and taught my bridesmaid how to "get me into" my dress. I really appreciate her attention to detail, and what a wonderful job she did with my very delicate dress!

Sent on 08/14/2017

Kaylee · Married on 07/22/2017

My husband and I got married in July 2017 and Toni, at Alterations by Toni, altered my wedding dress. The dress was fitted and made of a delicate lace. Toni worked with me through several appointments to ensure the dress fit exactly the way I wanted it to. She was patient throughout the process and willing to accommodate any changes I thought needed to be made to make me feel comfortable. Even with all of the lacework, the alterations were not visible.

At the wedding, the dress looked beautiful and I received many compliments. Your wedding is such an important day and working with Toni made me feel confident that I'd end up with a dress that fit me perfectly. I would highly recommend Toni.

Sent on 08/08/2017