275 Reviews for Alterations by Toni

Mother of Bride (2)
Garters (2)
Undergarments (2)
274 Alterations by Toni Reviews

Toni did an absolutely amazing job with my dress. It could not have been more perfect. I am not a big fan of what dresses look like bustled and she made my dress just look like a ball gown after being bustled. You could not even tell it was folded on itself. It was perfect.

Profile Picture Nicole, 6/23/18, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Garters, Veils

I had a very intricate wedding dress with lots of beading and lots of layers on the skirt/train. The bridal store I got it from gave me only three options that they would trust to get this kind of dress altered, and alterations by Toni was on the pricier side of the three options, but I was impressed with how professional they were over the phone and the detailed explanation Toni gave breaking down the cost ahead of time, after I emailed her photos of the dress, and the responsiveness and how quickly I was able to get in. I had a great experience. Because of all the layers in the skirt and train, it was hard to get the length just right to avoid me tripping over it as I walked around in it, and Toni was more than willing to continue to alter it to make the fit just right, at no extra cost. She was very professional and responsive and upfront about cost, but flexible and was able to get the dress completed within plenty of time for my wedding, and the dress fit beautifully!

Profile Picture Amy, 5/27/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I'm so glad I chose to have my dress altered by Alterations by Toni. The staff at the shop are very friendly, and Toni was so pleasant and easy to work with. She did an amazing job altering my gown - especially considering she had to lift the lace to do the hemming. It turned out beautifully and fit me like a glove. She also added a very easy bustle that showed off the lace of my gown!

Profile Picture Anna, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Toni is amazing! My dress needed taken in a few sizes and being 5’1 a lot had to come off the bottom. Once Toni was done with my dress it was like it was made for me! She made me feel absolutely beautiful on my wedding day in a dress that fit me like a glove! She is so friendly and talented. She was amazing to work with!

Profile Picture Ashley, 5/26/18, 11 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Toni did a great job on my wedding dress and was very easy to work with!

Profile Picture Erica, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Toni was wonderful and my dress was perfect! Definitely recommend her for any brides looking for a professional and high quality seamstress!

Profile Picture Monica, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

First off, Toni works wonders on gowns! My dress was covered in intricate beading at the top and I had a hard time filling it out at the top as well. She made it look seamless and my gown fit me perfectly! She altered it to perfection and in such a timely manner! Toni made me feel so comfortable and helped me feel like a thousand bucks in the finished product. She also added my grandma’s gown and my mother’s hat to the inside of the gown for that special touch. Toni even helped me with making it so easy to preserve my gown. I would recommend anyone to Toni for their alteration needs!!!!!

Profile Picture Katy, 5/5/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Toni is fantastic. My family has been going to her for YEARS - both my sisters had their wedding dresses altered by her, I've gone to her for bridesmaid dresses, and this time it was my turn to go for my own wedding dress! Toni knows what she's doing, and you can count on her for quality work. She's quick and quite accommodating which was especially appreciated since I live out of town and therefore had specific days when I would be in town to come in for fittings, but she was always helpful with fitting my into her schedule! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Kelly, 4/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Toni did an amazing job with my alterations! Looking forward to sharing pictures with her!

Profile Picture Janelle, 3/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Toni was so helpful and accommodating. I was in a time crunch for my wedding dress alterations and I was late for my first fitting but she was still willing to work with me as much as possible. She was friendly and never made me feel like a burden even when I was late that first visit. Toni’s work was fast!

Profile Picture Amber, 3/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Toni did a fantastic job on my wedding dress, it turned out absolutely beautiful! I would recommend to anyone!!

Profile Picture Farran, 3/17/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Toni was very professional, friendly, and did a wonderful job altering my Blush by Hayley Paige wedding dress. I highly recommend Alterations by Toni!

Profile Picture Lauren, 3/11/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Toni was so amazing to work with. She consulted with what I would like to have done to my wedding dress and then she did just that! At 5’4 we needed my dress brought up a bit in the front while still maintaining the long train in the back. As I have zero boobies she also stuck two cups in my dress to help me fill it out, hehe! It fit SO much better once she was finished with it. I will be going to her for all of my alteration needs from here on out!

Photo for Alterations by Toni Review - Literal perfect length!!
Profile Picture BriAnna, 1/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Toni was excellent! She is very knowledgeable and talented when it comes to tailoring wedding dresses.

Profile Picture Allison, 12/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I knew when I bought my wedding dress that I was going to Toni for alterations. My sister used her and the result was just gorgeous. I could not be happier with Toni. She was so friendly and helpful, and does such great work. My dress looked gorgeous.

Profile Picture Katie, 12/2/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

My wedding dress turned out perfect! I also get all bridesmaid dresses, pants, etc altered here. They’ve always the ed out great and they’ve always made the date I need it by work.

Profile Picture Brittney, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

My dress came in late and I was so stressed about finding someone experienced to alter it. I contacted alterations by Toni and they were willing to work with me! My first visit was 1.5 months before the wedding, and Toni was very calm and gave me no reason to feel worried about her ability to get it done. I forgot my shoes for my second fitting and Toni was very kind about it (I had heard of people who make you reschedule if this is the case, though I understand that if it is the first visit). I picked up the dress a week before the wedding where she walked the maid of honor through the whole process of the bustle, as well as giving additional tips on how to help me maneuver through the day in the dress. She was very professional and accommodating and the prices were very reasonable!

Profile Picture Amanda, 8/5/17, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Bride

Toni did a great job on my dress, ensuring it fit perfectly! She carefully crafted a bustle, and taught my bridesmaid how to "get me into" my dress. I really appreciate her attention to detail, and what a wonderful job she did with my very delicate dress!

Profile Picture Michelle, 7/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

My husband and I got married in July 2017 and Toni, at Alterations by Toni, altered my wedding dress. The dress was fitted and made of a delicate lace. Toni worked with me through several appointments to ensure the dress fit exactly the way I wanted it to. She was patient throughout the process and willing to accommodate any changes I thought needed to be made to make me feel comfortable. Even with all of the lacework, the alterations were not visible.

At the wedding, the dress looked beautiful and I received many compliments. Your wedding is such an important day and working with Toni made me feel confident that I'd end up with a dress that fit me perfectly. I would highly recommend Toni.

Profile Picture Kaylee, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Toni was amazing to work with. She did the alterations on my wedding dress as well as my mom and several bridesmaids' dresses. She was very particular about making sure my dress fit just right and I could tell she really cares about every bride she works with. She was very reliable and my dress fit perfectly. I was also very happy with how the dress bustled. I would highly recommend Toni and her team!!

Profile Picture Colleen, 7/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I LOVED working with Toni and her girls at Alterations by Toni! Every time I went in, she was so helpful with making alterations to fit me perfectly! I was a little nervous how she would do my alterations because I had 2 layers of beautiful lace and figured it would show the seams pretty easily. But it really didnt, you could not tell at all!! And the bustle was just a work of art! They are some talented ladies working there!

Profile Picture Jessica, 7/8/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Toni was absolutely incredible to work with! She made me feel at such ease and worked magic on my dress. She was personable, worked around my schedule traveling back and forth from Lexington, and my dress fit like a glove when she was done with it. I would recommend her to anyone and everyone :)

Profile Picture Meredith, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Toni is amazing! She is great to work with and did a WONDERFUL job with my dress! She even took the time to teach a family member of mine how to properly lace up my corset and bustle the dress. I was nervous because I did not have my alterations booked until about 2-3 months until the wedding but it was not an issue at all with Toni. I highly recommend her services!

Profile Picture Kaitlin, 6/3/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Veils

I cannot recommend Toni enough for bridal alterations! I will definitely be sending friends, or anyone who asks for suggestions, her way! She was very prompt in responding to my emails, even on weekends and later at night. She had my dress fitting like a glove on our wedding day! She was even able to quickly get my mom in to have her dress fixed after a terrible experience with another seamstress from another company. Those aren't the only reasons I would recommend her and here comes the best part! The night of the wedding my dress caught fire during a sparkler send off. I cried every time I looked at my dress after that and even though our day was absolutely perfect until that moment, that was the first memory that popped in my head when I looked at my dress. I didn't get my hopes up thinking it could be fixed but I knew if anyone could do it, Toni could! I just got my dress back from Toni today and I'm absolutely amazed! There's not a burn mark on the dress and now when I look at it I think it's as beautiful as it was the day of the wedding and my first memory is no longer of my dress on fire, it's how beautiful and perfect our wedding day was. I will be able to show my kids and grandkids my beautiful dress one day without a big black burn hole in it! Toni is truly a blessing and can work magic!

Profile Picture Ashley, 5/27/17, 1 Review