258 Reviews for Alterations by Toni

Mother of Bride (2)
Undergarments (2)
Garters (1)
257 Alterations by Toni Reviews

Toni was so amazing to work with. She consulted with what I would like to have done to my wedding dress and then she did just that! At 5’4 we needed my dress brought up a bit in the front while still maintaining the long train in the back. As I have zero boobies she also stuck two cups in my dress to help me fill it out, hehe! It fit SO much better once she was finished with it. I will be going to her for all of my alteration needs from here on out!

Photo for Alterations by Toni Review - Literal perfect length!!
Profile Picture BriAnna, 1/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Toni was excellent! She is very knowledgeable and talented when it comes to tailoring wedding dresses.

Profile Picture Allison, 12/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I knew when I bought my wedding dress that I was going to Toni for alterations. My sister used her and the result was just gorgeous. I could not be happier with Toni. She was so friendly and helpful, and does such great work. My dress looked gorgeous.

Profile Picture Katie, 12/2/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

My dress came in late and I was so stressed about finding someone experienced to alter it. I contacted alterations by Toni and they were willing to work with me! My first visit was 1.5 months before the wedding, and Toni was very calm and gave me no reason to feel worried about her ability to get it done. I forgot my shoes for my second fitting and Toni was very kind about it (I had heard of people who make you reschedule if this is the case, though I understand that if it is the first visit). I picked up the dress a week before the wedding where she walked the maid of honor through the whole process of the bustle, as well as giving additional tips on how to help me maneuver through the day in the dress. She was very professional and accommodating and the prices were very reasonable!

Profile Picture Amanda, 8/5/17, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Bride

Toni did a great job on my dress, ensuring it fit perfectly! She carefully crafted a bustle, and taught my bridesmaid how to "get me into" my dress. I really appreciate her attention to detail, and what a wonderful job she did with my very delicate dress!

Profile Picture Michelle, 7/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

My husband and I got married in July 2017 and Toni, at Alterations by Toni, altered my wedding dress. The dress was fitted and made of a delicate lace. Toni worked with me through several appointments to ensure the dress fit exactly the way I wanted it to. She was patient throughout the process and willing to accommodate any changes I thought needed to be made to make me feel comfortable. Even with all of the lacework, the alterations were not visible.

At the wedding, the dress looked beautiful and I received many compliments. Your wedding is such an important day and working with Toni made me feel confident that I'd end up with a dress that fit me perfectly. I would highly recommend Toni.

Profile Picture Kaylee, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Toni was amazing to work with. She did the alterations on my wedding dress as well as my mom and several bridesmaids' dresses. She was very particular about making sure my dress fit just right and I could tell she really cares about every bride she works with. She was very reliable and my dress fit perfectly. I was also very happy with how the dress bustled. I would highly recommend Toni and her team!!

Profile Picture Colleen, 7/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I LOVED working with Toni and her girls at Alterations by Toni! Every time I went in, she was so helpful with making alterations to fit me perfectly! I was a little nervous how she would do my alterations because I had 2 layers of beautiful lace and figured it would show the seams pretty easily. But it really didnt, you could not tell at all!! And the bustle was just a work of art! They are some talented ladies working there!

Profile Picture Jessica, 7/8/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Toni was absolutely incredible to work with! She made me feel at such ease and worked magic on my dress. She was personable, worked around my schedule traveling back and forth from Lexington, and my dress fit like a glove when she was done with it. I would recommend her to anyone and everyone :)

Profile Picture Meredith, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Toni is amazing! She is great to work with and did a WONDERFUL job with my dress! She even took the time to teach a family member of mine how to properly lace up my corset and bustle the dress. I was nervous because I did not have my alterations booked until about 2-3 months until the wedding but it was not an issue at all with Toni. I highly recommend her services!

Profile Picture Kaitlin, 6/3/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Veils

I cannot recommend Toni enough for bridal alterations! I will definitely be sending friends, or anyone who asks for suggestions, her way! She was very prompt in responding to my emails, even on weekends and later at night. She had my dress fitting like a glove on our wedding day! She was even able to quickly get my mom in to have her dress fixed after a terrible experience with another seamstress from another company. Those aren't the only reasons I would recommend her and here comes the best part! The night of the wedding my dress caught fire during a sparkler send off. I cried every time I looked at my dress after that and even though our day was absolutely perfect until that moment, that was the first memory that popped in my head when I looked at my dress. I didn't get my hopes up thinking it could be fixed but I knew if anyone could do it, Toni could! I just got my dress back from Toni today and I'm absolutely amazed! There's not a burn mark on the dress and now when I look at it I think it's as beautiful as it was the day of the wedding and my first memory is no longer of my dress on fire, it's how beautiful and perfect our wedding day was. I will be able to show my kids and grandkids my beautiful dress one day without a big black burn hole in it! Toni is truly a blessing and can work magic!

Profile Picture Ashley, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Toni was very professional and very helpful when trying on my dress several times to make sure it was just right. She gave honest feedback of what she though might help certain areas fit better as I wasn't sure.

Profile Picture Robyn, 5/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I chose to go to Toni based on all of the positive reviews she has and I am so glad that I did! She worked with me like I was the only client she had and eased my worries about the neckline on my dress. My dress, with an illusion back and intricate lace work, was perfect for my wedding day and I can't thank her enough. Look no further, Toni is the best in the business and will ensure that you and your dress will look gorgeous on your big day.

Profile Picture Ashley, 5/20/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Toni was so helpful, professional and provided great quality. She fills up quickly but she made my dress fit perfectly. She even gave me an extra appointment the week of my wedding to make a last minute change. Thanks!!

Profile Picture Abby, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Toni did outstanding alterations on my wedding dress. She was flexible, open to multiple suggestions (and displaying each option), timely and most of all easy to work with. I would confidently refer Toni to any future bride. I felt as if I had known Toni for a long time when it was time to pick up the dress & her sincere personality aided in a stress-free, seamless wedding dress alterations experience.

Profile Picture hannah, 12/31/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Toni is amazing, and very professional! Highly recommended :)

Profile Picture Natalie, 12/31/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Such a wonderful experience! I will now always go to Toni's for any type of alterations

Profile Picture Tamara, 12/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Having your wedding dress altered is a stressful experience but alterations by Toni put my mind at ease! Everything was so simple and I felt 100% confident throughout the process! Thank you for making my dress even more perfect!!!!

Profile Picture User7653806, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

My appointments were very quick & easy. This was great for me because I work full-time and needed to be in and out. Everyone there was always very kind & professional. Toni is excellent at what she does and I highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Nicole, 11/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Alterations by Toni did a fantastic job in altering my bridal gown! They were extremely accommodating to my schedule, as I live out of town. I had to have my dress taken in a third time (due to unexpected weight loss) and ended up picking my dress up just days before the wedding. Toni made me feel completely at ease and did a phenomenal job with the alterations. I would definitely recommend Alterations by Toni for any occasion.

Profile Picture Rachel, 11/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Toni and her staff were absolutely amazing! My dress had to be taken in at LEAST 3 times... The last of which was less than a week before the wedding, but they made it happen and Helped me look amazig on the big day! Even after all that work, I paid less for my alterations than my mom did with a different company for her MOB dress. They also altered my sister's MOH dress quickly, perfectly, and for a great price. Cannot say enough good things and highly recommend them for any bride!

Profile Picture Steph and Jamie, 11/12/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Toni did an incredible job. Her alterations shop is a well-oiled machine. She was able to completely take apart my dress to remove the boning and put it back together in a matter of weeks. The result was gorgeous. I really enjoyed working with her and would recommend her to other brides.

Profile Picture Casey, 11/12/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Great! The dress fit perfect!

Profile Picture User7657004, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I had a great experience! My wedding dress and belt fit perfectly!

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/28/16, 3 Reviews