Donna Saylers Fabulous-Bridal Reviews

98 Reviews for Donna Saylers Fabulous-Bridal

98 Donna Saylers Fabulous-Bridal Reviews
  • Keri

Keri Carter-Moore · Married on 10/05/2018

I found my dream at Donna's!

Jenna was absolutely amazing! She listened, made great suggestions, and every dress she pulled fit not just my ideas but my budget! Never did I feel like i was being sold to. I felt like Jenna took what I was picturing in my head and brought it to life!
    Cat, the alterations queen that made my dress MINE! She adjusted everything I asked for, and even added the personal designs I didn't think possible! I have been asked non-stop about my dress and I proudly tell them I found my dream at Donna's!

Donna Saylers Fabulous-Bridal 1
    Donna Saylers Fabulous-Bridal 2

Renita · Married on 09/23/2018

My review is primarily for Cathy and her team in alterations. They made my Mother and I feel so special. They were patient, kind, professional and just all around great ladies. I'm a little disappointed that I wasn't asked to sign the wall or take a pic saying yes to the dress when I made my purchase, but Cathy's services helpes me to overlook that! My dress was ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!

Donna Saylers Fabulous-Bridal 3
    Donna Saylers Fabulous-Bridal 4
    Donna Saylers Fabulous-Bridal 5
    Donna Saylers Fabulous-Bridal 6
    Donna Saylers Fabulous-Bridal 7
    Donna Saylers Fabulous-Bridal 8
    Donna Saylers Fabulous-Bridal 9

Courtney · Married on 03/05/2018

I could not have been happier with my wedding dress, and it’s hard to imagine what could have been if I hadn’t visited Donna’s! I told my stylist that I wanted a “unique” dress and she told me she had the perfect dress for me. The moment I put it on I knew it was the one! I got so many complements on my dress and I owe it all to Donna’s! It was a not a dress I would have picked off the rack, but the stylist knew exactly what she was doing! We also ended up ordering the Bridesmaid dresses from Donna’s and all the dresses arrived without any issues. It’s a beautiful huge store and the perfect spot to go wedding dress shopping! I am so thankful for Donna’s helping me find my dream gown!

• Alicia

Alicia · Married on 09/30/2016

Love the staff and the options at this bridal store! The associate actually picked out my dress! I wasn't even going to try it on but she insisted and it was perfect!

• User6205349 · 2+ years ago

I have a wonderful time. They were amazing with me and my family. Would definitely recommend.

• Summer

Emily · Married on 09/03/2016

I bought my dress at Fabulous Bridal and it was a wonderful experience. I made a weekday appointment and Mary was my consultant. I told her upfront that I was trying dresses on but would need to bring my dad in to show him my favorites and make my decision. She was incredibly kind and helped me pick out my favorite dresses and set an appointment for later in the week where I ended up purchasing a beautiful gown! I would recommend Fabulous Bridal and Mary to anyone looking for a great dress and a great dress buying experience.

Lawanda · Married on 09/03/2016

Donna Saylers is a Boutique for a reason. You will get that personal touch. You are known by name and they try everything they can to ensure you are happy and your bridal party is happy. They come highly recommended. I decided to change into a reception dress one week before my renewal and Donna and her team made it happen. Her Alternation is AWESOME. She ensures that your grown fits you exactly like YOU want it to fit. This entire team comes highly recommended.

Maria · Married on 08/27/2016

Donna Saylers Fabulous Bridal offered a fantastic experience from start to finish. Every visit was enjoyable. The selection of dresses were endless! I wanted a private and personal experience while shopping for my wedding gown and that is exactly what I got! Jenna at Fabulous Bridal is simply amazing, she actually picked out and found my perfect dress for me! There is no pressure to make a decision/ push a sale. They truly want to help you find the dress of your dreams! Do not waste your time elsewhere.

Ashley · Married on 05/28/2016

Fabulous bridal was truly the best experience in finding my perfect dress! I worked with Jenna and she was so sweet and accommodating to the days and times I was available and bent over backwards for me as I tried on every style of dress with every sparkle belt option there was! She was so honest and helpful and I am so glad I worked with her through this whole experience! I love fabulous and the many styles of dresses they had and also having a budget they worked with me and made sure I was happy and within my range! Thank you for being so great and helping me find the dress of my dreams!

• Ashley

Ashley · Married on 05/15/2016

Like most friends I know, of course I made an appointment for fabulous bridal. The service was excellent, the saleswomen know just what you're talking about and I found the perfect dress at a very reasonable price. My bridesmaids were also able to get a great deal on some beautiful dress choices and really enjoyed our shopping party there.,It is the best shop in Kentucky for bridal.

Michelle · Married on 04/30/2016

Donna was the best! She worked with me twice and helped me find the perfect dress. I spent a little more than I wanted but after receiving the best service out of all the bridal shops I went to, I didn't care!

When I got engaged, the thought of settling on ONE wedding dress was very overwhelming to me! I did not know what I wanted, but I did know what I DID NOT want. My first bridal appointment was with Jenna at Fabulous Bridal. She was wonderful in helping me narrow down styles but also try on different types of dresses to get the full experience. After that, we went to a number of different bridal boutiques in Cincinnati and every time I would find a dress that I liked, I would email it to Jenna! When we finally went back to Fabulous Bridal to try on some dresses for a second time, she pulled the PERFECT dress for me! I tried it on and immediately knew it was my dress!!!! The entire staff at Fabulous Bridal made our entire attire process unbelievable! They were great with my bridesmaids too!

Amber · Married on 04/16/2016

The best bridal boutique in Cincinnati! The experience I had there deserves 10 stars! Jenna, my consultant, was fantastic and I felt so comfortable. I got my dress veil belt and headpiece from there - I truly felt like a princess. Thank you so much!

Showed a picture of what I was looking for and they found it right away...but didn't tell me until I tried on 3 others so I still got the experience of trying others on! My dress and my bridemaids dresses all came a month earlier than we were told at first which was PERFECT :)

I worked with Fabulous Bridal for my wedding dress, bridesmaids dresses, and flower girl dresses and they were super accommodating and friendly from start to finish. This was the only bridal shop I went to and I found the one after trying on just 5 wedding dresses thanks to the amazing staff at Fabulous Bridal!

This was the first shop I looked at for my wedding dress. I found the one after only a few tries. We went to a couple other shops after just to make sure but nothing compared to my experience at Fabulous Bridal, nothing could live up to it. It was so nice and professional. The staff was so helpful and made every visit a moment to remember forever.

Annie · Married on 10/09/2015

If you're looking for a place to go to find a wedding dress, I definitely recommend Fabulous Bridal! I first came here with my FSIL, and tried on a few dresses. They stayed within my budget and were extremely helpful and friendly AND they offered free champagne and water! It was a very elegant and fun experience. It made me feel like a princess just coming to look for a dress. I tried on one in particular and was in love, but didn't make the decision yet. I tried on a LOT of other dresses over the course of a few months, and only kept thinking about the one at Fabulous Bridal. I decided to go back for that one. They kept everything I'd tried on and liked in my file for easy access, AND they were AWESOME at getting back to me via email to make my appointment and for any questions I had. When I purchased my dress, I got the sign their wall too, which was really fun! I 100% recommend Donna Salyers if you want to be pampered and feel like a princess!

Brittni · Married on 10/03/2015

Loved my dress!! Great service, super friendly and loved the champagne toast :) :)

Laura · Married on 10/03/2015

Everyone at Fabulous Bridal was very friendly and helpful. I received complete and undivided attention when trying on wedding gowns. The entire staff if very knowledgeable. Not only did I purchase my wedding dress there, I also purchased my veil, jewelry and bridesmaids dress there as well I always received a call right when everything came in. Would definitely recommend to any bride-to-be!

Fabulous Bridal is hands down the best of the best!! From the beginning, when I walked in looking for my dress, I had a picture on Pinterest and was shocked when they said they had the dress! I ended up not liking that dress when I tried it on, but I couldn't have asked for a better dress shopping experience!! They catered to me and my family, and they really know how to help a bride find that ONE dress! They had champagne for us and made us feel so special. I thought the dress shopping experience would take forever, but they were so attentive to certain dress features that I liked and didn't like. Donna made me feel like she really really cared that I find that perfect dress that I was looking for. When I brought my bridesmaids, I was even more impressed! We had such a fun time in our own area of the shop with fruit, cheese, crackers, chocolate, champagne, and comfy couches! :) They never made us feel rushed and always treated us as if we were the only ones in the shop. The experience was more than I ever could have dreamed!

Lisa · Married on 06/06/2015

I knew the dress I tried on was "the one" as soon as Jena showed it to me! After I said "yes to the dress", Jena was in contact with me frequently to determine correct timing on picking up my dress and also in letting me know how the dress was coming while it was being tailored! I was very impressed with this company. I tried on MANY dresses at MANY different dress shops and couldn't find one that I just loved until I went to Donna Salyer's.

I found my wedding dress, bridesmaid dresses, and mother of the bride dress here! I loved my experience with the staff, and they were welcoming of all budgets. I found the perfect wedding dress here, and would definitely recommend it to others!

Kelsey · Married on 05/16/2015

Jenna, at Fabulous Bridal, helped me find my dress and was amazing from day one. Her customer service was beyond excellent. She was very flexible in helping me make appointments, even stayed late for my bridesmaid party and provided drinks/snacks! I visited several other dress shops but this was by far the best. My wedding dress, that Jenna helped me to find, was just what I was looking for. It arrived in a timely manner (earlier than expected) and quality was great. Jenna also did an amazing job helping stay within budget for my dress and bridesmaid dresses. My mom and future mother-in-law got their dresses there too! Going to Fabulous Bridal for all your wedding attire is HIGHLY recommended!

Lauren · Married on 06/22/2014

I cannot recommend them enough. The dressing rooms and sitting areas were lavish, the dress was amazing and they worked with my budget, the maids party was a blast and the food/drink provided was wonderful. This isn't just shopping, it's an experience. Don't deny yourself, go here first.