The Madison Event Center Reviews

The Madison Event Center 7
  • Nichrisha

Nichrisha Scott-Collins · Getting married on 04/09/2021

What a treat

She was kind.. helpful.. and willing to be flexable

Sent on 02/08/2019

The Madison Event Center's reply:

Hi Nichrisha! Thank you so much for your review! We are thrilled to hear our staff was kind and helpful. Cheers!

Samantha Miller · Getting married on 05/22/2020

So far so good!

I've had a great experience so far with The Madison. I've recommended them to multiple brides so far and I love it. I've been to several weddings here as well and had a great time as a guest.

Sent on 04/30/2019
  • Taylor

Taylor · Getting married on 11/02/2019

Absolutely Amazing!

We met with Ashley at the Madison and she was wonderful. The space is gorgeous! The staff is so friends and made me for at ease that every little detail will be handled without having to stress about it. Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/10/2018

The Madison Event Center's reply:

Hi Taylor! Thank you so much for your kind review! We are happy to hear this, and we are glad we get to be a part of it all. Cheers!

Jane Heitkamp · Married on 06/01/2019

Heitkamp/Nuesse June 1, 2019 Wedding Reception

My daughter recently (June 1, 2019) had her reception at the Madison. There is not enough time or space to even begin to tell you how wonderful they were to work with! From our first meeting in November with Ashley Bangi to our final details meeting with Zoe Mendenhall in May, they were extremely kind, professional, knowledgeable and supportive. Both were eager to help in any way, promptly returned emails/calls, and took care of everything!! They were fabulous!!! The night of the event, the night coordinators Jake, Spencer, and Ashley had everything under total control so we could thoroughly enjoy the reception. They went above and beyond, to help us and ensure the evening went well. At the end of the event they helped us load everything up and even helped us get all the gifts, decorations, etc. to where they had to go---again above and beyond! The guests continue talking about the great service and attentiveness of the staff, how they all worked so hard, and what a wonderful place the Madison was! Many even expressed that they couldn't believe how they were greeted by staff offering them vouchers for the parking and how they were made to feel so welcome. Many of the guests have also expressed that based on their experience of the evening, they have recommended the Madison to others. As for us, there aren't enough stars to adequately rate the Madison. They excel in all areas--personnel, service, facilities, support, presentation, quality, food, etc. We personally have also told others that if they ever have to have a wedding reception, look no further than the Madison! They are definitely "one stop" wedding event planning! Thank you to each of the employees for making my daughter's wedding reception absolutely perfect in every way! You are the best!

Sent on 06/18/2019

Nathanial Hunt · Married on 05/24/2019

Wonderful and Accommodating

The Madison was extremely accommodating to our needs. They were able to work with our budget to help make my dreams come true. They were helpful every step of the process making sure they had every detail that I wanted for the reception. They also worked with all the vendors to coordinate set up and drop off times so that I wouldn't have to worry about it the day of the wedding. The night of the wedding there was someone who was dedicated to make sure that my husband and I had everything that we needed. They made sure we had whatever we wanted to drink and they brought us the food from the buffet. Everyone was wonderful throughout the whole process!

Sent on 06/11/2019
  • Becky

Becky Von Handorf · Married on 12/28/2018

Amazing and helpful

We were working directly with Zoe and she was incredibly helpful and accommodating and answered emails quickly. The staff even helped us clean up decorations we brought in ourselves after the reception even though it's not required of them. They were always coming up to me throughout the night to see if there was anything I needed. I would definitely recommend using this venue.

Sent on 01/06/2019

The Madison Event Center's reply:

Hi Becky! Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us! We are so glad your wedding day went so perfectly! Cheers!
  • Jacob

Jacob · Married on 11/10/2018

Perfect Night

I cannot thank the staff at the Madison Event Center enough. Everything about our wedding was absolutely perfect. From the food, to the venue, the decorations – I do not even have one complaint.
    Thank you to Zoe for helping us with every question we had along the way and making this so easy to set up and prepare for. Nicole also was there for our initial tour of the venue and some stuff initially, so thank you to you as well.
    Also, I have to give the highest praise for Ashley our event captain the night of. She was AMAZING. She had everything figured out for us, and she made sure there wasn’t a single hold up the entire night. Honestly, Ashley did more than I would have ever expected her to, checking on us occasionally and making sure things were great. Without her I don’t think the night would have been as great.
    Also, FANTASTIC bartending/food service staff. They were so funny and wonderful, the guests also LOVED them.
    15/10, absolutely recommend.

Sent on 11/12/2018

The Madison Event Center's reply:

Hi Jacob! Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us! This feedback is so important to us. We are so glad your wedding day was perfect! Cheers!

Catie · Married on 10/06/2018

We just had our wedding at the Madison South (Madison Ballroom) this past weekend and it was truly a night we will never forget. We were so happy with all of the staff we worked with (Ashley, Zoe, and Amy). The venue was classy and all of the staff was organized and responsive. The food was amazing!

Sent on 10/09/2018

The Madison Event Center's reply:

Hi Catie! Thank you so much for your praises. We are so happy you had a perfect day. Thank you for allowing us to be a part of it!

Connie Hunter · Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing experience

My daughter got married at The Madison and from the moment we walked in it was an amazing experience. Very professional, they make you feel special every step of the way. Their prices are reasonable, and they handle all the details. Ashley took such great care of every detail, answered a ton of our questions and the whole experience was exactly what we wanted and expected. Food was delicious, the Emerald Room was the perfect size and so beautiful it didn't need much decorations. I could not have been happier. Nothing negative to say at all. Every single staff member was attentive and helpful.

Sent on 11/05/2018

The Madison Event Center's reply:

Connie, thank you so much for taking to time to leave a review! We are thrilled that everything went so perfectly for your daughter's big day! We are happy we got to be a part of it all.
  • Keri

Keri Carter-Moore · Married on 10/05/2018

I now understand why EVERYONE goes to The Madison to get married!

Our wedding, ceremony, and reception was beyond anything we ever dreamed of! EVERYTHING went off without a hitch, the timing was perfect, every detailed was cared for, and THE SERVICE was absolutely astounding!

I now understand why EVERYONE goes to The Madison to get married, they all are THE BEST at what you do and make every event you host feel personal and one of a kind, and Ian and I cannot thank them enough for making our day unforgettable!

Sent on 10/30/2018
    The Madison Event Center 8
    The Madison Event Center 9
    The Madison Event Center 10

The Madison Event Center's reply:

Hi Keri! Thank you so much for your praises. This review means so much to us! We are so happy we got to be a part of it all. Cheers!

Renita · Married on 09/23/2018

Married on 9/23/18 at The Madison-South...The Loft and The Galleria! The entire process was wonderful! Candace, Zoe and Carla helped to make rhis rhe wedding that I'd always dreampt of. Everything went off without a hitch. I can't thank them enough for making our day PERFECT!

Sent on 09/25/2018
    The Madison Event Center 11
    The Madison Event Center 12
    The Madison Event Center 13
    The Madison Event Center 14
    The Madison Event Center 15
    The Madison Event Center 16

The Madison Event Center's reply:

Renita, thank you so much for sharing your experience with us! We are so glad your wedding day was perfect! Cheers!

Shonda · Married on 08/02/2018

We held our daughter's wedding in the Emerald room at the Madison Event Center. It couldn't have been more perfect! The event coordinators were fantastic. They always had an answer to our many questions. The staff the night of the event was very attentive to our needs. They were in constant contact with my daughter, making sure she had everything she needed and also with my husband and I. It was the easiest planning from start to finish. My daughter's wedding was on a Friday night, so they let us decorate the day before with ease. At the end of the reception night, I blinked and everything was cleaned, boxed up and on carts to take to our car. They even loaded it for us. I am so pleased we chose this venue. It truly made our daughter's day magical.

Sent on 08/09/2018

The Madison Event Center's reply:

Shonda, thank you so much for your praises! We are thrilled to hear your family had such an amazing day.

Abbey · Married on 07/20/2018

My husband and I cannot say enough about The Madison and its staff. They were AMAZING!!! We didn't want for anything the entire night, never had an empty glass :) They are so accommodating, willing to work with you to make your day exactly how you want it to be. I will recommend them always. Candice was our planning person and Tracy was our day of person. These two ladies were outstanding!!! Our day couldn't have been what it was without them!!

The venue is gorgeous, food is amazing and its a perfect place!

Sent on 07/24/2018

The Madison Event Center's reply:

Hi Abbey! Thank you so much for your praises. We are so happy you had a perfect day. Thank you for allowing us to be a part of it!

Joanne · Married on 06/29/2018

Our daughter and son in-law had their wedding reception at The Madison in June. Through the whole process of planning and preparing, the personnel was amazing! During the preparations, they offered many options and ideas for how to make the ballroom look just right! The option of the Chiavari chairs-- amazing! During the event, we couldn't have had better service. With appetizers on the Sweetheart table - ensuring the bride and groom ate when they arrived, and wine pre-poured for the parents of the bride when we arrived - it was all so perfect! The food was fabulous - people were commenting for days after. The Madison made our daughter's most important day - perfect!

Sent on 07/27/2018

The Madison Event Center's reply:

Joanne, we are so happy your family had such an amazing day. Thank you for letting us be a part of it all! Cheers!

Sarah · Married on 06/22/2018

My husband and I are so glad we had our ceremony and reception at the Madison! Having an all inclusive venue made everything so much easier and I don't think we could have done it otherwise. Candice made sure we had everything figured out and ready to go and she was always so sweet and kind with my many questions and indecision. She was so wonderful to work with and I feel so so so lucky that she was part of our wedding. On the night of our rehearsal we met our coordinator, Dwight, who I can not speak more highly of. He was good humored, professional, efficient, and so nice. He made the night go absolutely perfect and made sure my husband and I, along with our guests, had everything we needed. All night we just could not believe how lucky we were to have him there! I don't even think I can express my gratitude for him. The venue looked beautiful, the food and drinks were delicious (the mashed potatoes are AWESOME), and they accomadated everyone's dietary restrictions with no extra charge. Candice and Dwight, you two are priceless. Thank you thank you thank you!

Sent on 07/21/2018

The Madison Event Center's reply:

Sarah, thank you so much for sharing your experience with us! We are so glad your wedding day was perfect!
  • Ramiyah

Ramiyah · Married on 06/01/2018

The Madison was an awesome venue to work with! I as well as my guests couldn't get over how nice the staff was the entire night! Everyone was blown away by how well they were treated by our day of coordinator, Jake. He made sure everyone was comfortable the entire time. Jake put me at ease during the rehearsal as well as the actual wedding day. His cool and calm demeanor really kept a relaxing temperament for everyone. Also, Candice Rains was a great help leading up to the big day. She was very flexible when I wanted to make changes and was very prompt with responses. If you want your reception to stand out from the rest, you will have to pay the price, but I can assure that it will turn out beautiful. Amazing venue with amazing service!!!

Sent on 06/19/2018
    The Madison Event Center 17

The Madison Event Center's reply:

Ramiyah, thank you so much for sharing your experience with us! We are so glad your wedding day was perfect! Cheers!

Kayla · Married on 05/27/2018

We cannot thank The Madison Event Center enough for making our wedding day beyond perfect. From the start every detail was taken care of and it made the adventure of wedding planning so enjoyable. Our wedding day was the very best. They took very good care of us, our bridal party, and all of our guests in attendance. Tracey Herron and Ashley Proffitt were our event captains and made sure the reception went exactly as planned with all the joy in the world. Ashley Bangi and Emily West were fabulous at helping with all of the initial planning for our perfect day. The food was also excellent. We did the buffet setting and got so many compliments on the food. We also did the skyline coneys as our late night snack and they were an absolute hit. If we could go back to our wedding day and do it all over again we would do it exactly the same way down to the smallest detail. It was our best day ever!

Sent on 06/14/2018

The Madison Event Center's reply:

Kayla, we are so happy you had such an amazing day. Thank you for letting us be a part of it all! Cheers!

Jessica · Married on 04/14/2018

I don’t even really know where to start. Our experience at the Madison was wonderful! Emily who met me the week prior to the wedding went over all my ideas and thoughts and put it all together on our wedding day better than I could have imaged it! Now for the actual staff who were there during our wedding reception. These individuals were above and beyond excellent! Every single wait staff were all very kind, happy, professional, and willing to do whatever they could for you. A huge thanks to Jake- who was amazing! He introduced himself to my husband and I as soon as we got there, and made sure we had everything we needed and more! He constantly made sure we had a drink, he offered as well as made us both dinner plates- so we didn’t have to go through the buffet line. He brought us appetizers to our head table to ensure we got some, and was just on the ball. Everything flowed very smoothly without any hitches. I unfortunately can’t remember all of the staffs names but Tim our Bartender for the night was awesome! Thanks to everyone at the Madison for giving us the reception we had only dreamed about!

Sent on 04/24/2018

The Madison Event Center's reply:

Hi Jessica! Thank you so much for your praises. We are so happy you had a perfect day. Thank you for allowing us to be a part of it!

Richard · Married on 03/22/2018

The food was excellent, great attention to detail from start to finish. The staff working the reception was amazing and professional at all times. We felt well prepared for the big day and well taken care of. Highly recommended!!

Sent on 04/09/2018

The Madison Event Center's reply:

Richard, thank you for your kind praises! We are thrilled to hear this!

April · Married on 03/10/2018

The Madison was a wonderful choice for our wedding. I don't know what I would have done without having our event coordinator Dwight there on our wedding day. He took care of everything I needed and things I didn't even think of. I could not have had a more perfect day and that was all due to the amazing staff at the Madison. We held our ceremony there and it was gorgeous- so easy for everyone to just head downstairs to the reception after. The food was amazing- our guests were all raving. We chose to do a dessert bar vs. cake and everyone loved it. The bourbon bar added a special touch to our day. We couldn't have been more pleased. Ashley was our coordinator and she helped me with all of the planning was so responsive throughout the process. I could not have asked for more.

Sent on 03/12/2018

The Madison Event Center's reply:

April, thank you so much for sharing your experience with us! We are so glad your wedding day was perfect!

Kelly · Married on 02/23/2018

We just had our perfect reception in the Madison Ballroom. We came in a week after getting engaged and were hooked from the first time we spoke with Ashley Bangi. She was very relatable, understanding, and accommodating. She put all of our fears at ease and made it a truly pleasant experience. She was incredibly flexible, which was very important for this Indecisive Bride. She made everything so easy! The night of was AMAZING! Our Team Leader Tabitha was INCREDIBLE. She made sure my groom and I had drinks in hand if needed, got us more from the buffet so we didn't have to get up and wait in line (which we did NOT mind doing!). The whole team was fantastic, very on top of timing and making the night go smoothly. If there was any kind of problem, we wouldn't have even known! THE MADISON IS AMAZING!

Sent on 03/01/2018

The Madison Event Center's reply:

Kelly, we are so happy you had such an amazing day. Thank you for letting us be a part of it all! Cheers!

Sara · Married on 02/23/2018

I am still hearing from people that said it was the best food at a reception they have ever had.

Sent on 03/08/2018

The Madison Event Center's reply:

Sara, we are so happy to hear this! Thank you so much for your kind words.

Jennifer · Married on 02/02/2018

I always heard your wedding day goes fast, and I was amazed at how fast it actually went. The Madison staff was amazing and kept us on time, which is key on days that fly. They went above and beyond all throughout the process, and I highly recommend them to everyone.

Sent on 03/15/2018

The Madison Event Center's reply:

Jennifer, thank you so much for sharing your experience with us! We are so glad you had an amazing day!

Kristin · Married on 01/19/2018

I am so glad I had my wedding/ceremony at The Madison! Everything was perfect and they made sure our day was special and amazing! I would highly recommend the Madison!

Sent on 03/15/2018

The Madison Event Center's reply:

Kristin, we are so happy you had such an amazing day. Thank you for letting us be a part of it all! Cheers!