The Madison Event Center Reviews

204 | Covington, KY

204 Reviews for The Madison Event Center

Cassi K. · Married on 05/07/2021

Amazing Venue and Staff

The Madison staff made my wedding experience perfect! We looked at this venue in January 2020 and booked that day with Ashley. Ashley was so kind and so easy to work with! With planning our big day, we met with Zoe and she made sure everything was perfect. From the decor, linens, food, answering the smallest questions and everything is between, Zoe truly did amazing. Getting married in 2020 was definitely one for the books with COVID. Unfortunately we had to postpone two weeks before our big day. Ashley took care of us and truly supported us which I will forever be thankful for. Our wedding celebration happened five months after postponing and everything was what we truly wanted and more. Our wedding celebration was a day I wish we could relive over and over again. The Madison staff will take care of you and support you with your needs and others you won't even think about. They are truly amazing and I will always recommend them. Book with The Madison!

Sent on 05/21/2021

The Madison Event Center's reply:

Cassi, we appreciate your praises and are so grateful we would be here for you through it all. Thank you for taking the time to share! Congrats!

Katie S. · Married on 04/23/2021

Best Wedding Ever

I wish I could put into words how immensely thankful/grateful I am for the Hotel Covington/The Madison staff. Our wedding day was better than anything I could’ve ever dreamed of. The room, the food, the staff, the experience… it was all perfect. It was a fairytale and a day that will play over and over again in my head. If you are thinking about holding your wedding at Hotel Covington/The Madison—BOOK NOW. You won’t regret it. Zoe helped turn my wedding vision into a reality. She was with us throughout the entire process, answering every little question I had and ensuring my wedding day was everything I wished for. She is truly one of the sweetest souls and it really was a joy working with her. I don’t know if I could’ve made it through COVID wedding planning without Zoe. Zoe and all of The Madison staff were so helpful in dealing with COVID protocols. I also would like to shout out Patty Cunningham, our night-of coordinator. She was absolutely amazing. She not only made sure my husband and I were taken care of all night, but also our parents. She made sure to box up each flavor of cake/cake pops and she is the only reason we got to try our wedding cake. She was our wedding night fairy godmother. Her attentiveness did not go unnoticed and she deserves all of the accolades in the world. I would 100% recommend. If I had to do it all again, I'd book here every time.

Sent on 05/11/2021

The Madison Event Center's reply:

We feel as lucky as you to have Zoe & Patty! Thank you for sharing your experience and the great review! Congrats!
  • Nichrisha

Nichrisha S. · Married on 04/09/2021

What a treat

She was kind.. helpful.. and willing to be flexable

Sent on 02/08/2019

The Madison Event Center's reply:

Hi Nichrisha! Thank you so much for your review! We are thrilled to hear our staff was kind and helpful. Cheers!

Allyson J. · Married on 01/03/2021

Wonderful venue!!

The Madison was amazing!!! From the time we had our first visit to the last minute of our wedding, they were wonderful. The staff was incredibly helpful and caring and they made sure we had everything that we needed and that everything was exactly how we wanted it to be. They worked their hardest to make everything perfect and they succeeded!! I 100% recommend to anyone having any kind of event!!

Sent on 03/16/2020

The Madison Event Center's reply:

Hi Allyson! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are so happy to hear you had an amazing experience with us. Cheers!

Tyler M. · Married on 08/29/2020

Amazingly perfect!

We honestly couldn't be more thrilled with the service the day of our wedding and reception. Zoe was there every step of the way leading up to the day of and you were so attentive to our anxiety especially during the pandemic. Our day of coordinator, Ashley, was absolutely AMAZING! She was so detailed and attentive to our needs. She was amazing at the rehearsal as well. The ceremony was flawless and absolutely beautiful! The courtyard at Hotel Covington is the most beautiful spot for a ceremony. We couldn't have asked for more. I was stunned when I walked into the reception! Everything was exactly how I expected it and the room was just beautiful. Ashley and William were so attentive to not only use, but our families. Anything we needed, they were right there with it! My drink glass was not empty at any point during the night thanks to the two of them.
    We couldn't be more pleased with everything! You all take care of every detail and make the process and the day of extremely easy! I cannot speak highly enough about Ashley Bangi who showed us the spaces when we were looking for a place to have our wedding. I cannot speak highly enough about you, always returning our emails and answering our phone calls. You never sugar coated anything and the honesty was extremely helpful during this crazy time. Finally, Ashley and William were ALL STARS with their attentiveness and services.
    We are so grateful that we were able to have our special day at The Madison.

Sent on 09/03/2020

The Madison Event Center's reply:

Tyler, Thank you so much for your kind words! We are so honored that you chose to share your special day with us. Cheers!
  • Samantha

Samantha M. · Married on 07/24/2020

So far so good!

I've had a great experience so far with The Madison. I've recommended them to multiple brides so far and I love it. I've been to several weddings here as well and had a great time as a guest.

Sent on 04/30/2019

The Madison Event Center's reply:

Thank you so much for your praises, Samantha! We are so happy to hear that you've enjoyed your experience with us!

Sarah F. · Married on 03/14/2020

Amazing place to have a wedding!

From the beginning to end the staff was helpful throughout the whole wedding planning process. They made sure we were constantly taken care of and very responsive to our needs. Communication Was quick and easy. Couldn’t have been happier!

Sent on 02/22/2020

The Madison Event Center's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Sarah! We are so happy your experience was perfect. Thank you for sharing your special day with us!
  • Caitlyn

Caitlyn · Married on 12/08/2019

Perfect venue for our needs!

I am not a DIY'er, I wanted a place to help me pull off an amazing wedding for a reasonable price, and this place was a perfect fit! I had a million little questions and each one was answered quickly and I was never made to feel like it was a pain or that I was asking too much. We had our ceremony and reception there, and the team made sure we wanted for nothing! Seriously we had no issues or hiccups the entire day! The food was perfect, I will dream of their brisket for the rest of my life! The space was decorated beautifully and they even moved my memorial table from ceremony to reception! They even communicated with all the vendors so my stress level was always low. I can't thank everyone enough for helping us have the perfect day!

Sent on 01/14/2020

The Madison Event Center's reply:

Hi Caitlyn! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a kind review. We are thrilled that your had a perfect Wedding day here with us! Thank you for letting us share it with you. Cheers!!
  • Taylor

Taylor · Married on 11/02/2019

Absolutely Amazing!

We met with Ashley at the Madison and she was wonderful. The space is gorgeous! The staff is so friends and made me for at ease that every little detail will be handled without having to stress about it. Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/10/2018

The Madison Event Center's reply:

Hi Taylor! Thank you so much for your kind review! We are happy to hear this, and we are glad we get to be a part of it all. Cheers!

Alex · Married on 10/12/2019

The Loft and Galleria

The Madison was one of the best decision we made for our wedding day. They made everything so so so easy. From the space, staff, food, coordnation- everything was exceptional. We had so many compliments on our food in particular (we have the gold level). Our wedding was in The Loft and our reception was in the Galleria (the new renovations are really beautiful).

Sent on 01/21/2020

The Madison Event Center's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind praises, Alex! We are so happy you had the perfect Wedding day and experience with us. Thank you for trusting us with your special day. Cheers!
  • Gabrielle

Gabrielle · Married on 10/05/2019

The Full Package

The Madison Event Center does a ton of weddings but I never felt as if they treated my day as any less special. They were extremely responsive and helpful. The day of, all we had to do was enjoy the ride. The food was wonderful (we got quite a few compliments) and the ceremony/reception spaces were so beautiful. I would definitely recommend!

Sent on 10/14/2019

The Madison Event Center's reply:

Hi Gabrielle! Thank you so much for your kind words! We are happy to hear this, and we are glad we get to be a part of it all. You were a stunning Bride! Cheers!

Mark M. · Married on 08/30/2019

Ideal experience

The Madison does it all. Their pricing is up front and all inclusive, no surprises. They communicated with our outside vendors (photo, video, flowers, DJ) and coordinated everything. We didn’t have to worry about any details. They are thorough and make sure everything is exactly how you want it. They even let you taste all menu items a few months out so you know exactly what to choose. I would recommend to anyone.

Sent on 09/17/2019

The Madison Event Center's reply:

Hi Mark! Thank you so much for your kind words about what we do here at The Madison. We are elated that you loved your experience with us. Cheers!

Courtney S. · Married on 07/20/2019

Wedding Reception

Our wedding was the best ever!! The Madison helped make our wedding so special! Zoe was awesome with helping us with our details, she is so kind and nice! Patty and Jake were amazing at our reception! They were always there to help us and make sure we were having a great time and asking what we needed. They helped with my dress and even gave us a hot towel after our cake smash when cutting the cake. They made sure we had enough to eat, were comfortable, and if we needed a drink they were there! They wanted us to have the best night ever and they for sure made our night amazing! Everyone we met at the Madison was great and so helpful we are so happy and lucky they were our venue! Everyone was great! Best day ever.

Sent on 10/09/2019

The Madison Event Center's reply:

This is exactly what we love to hear! Thank you for your kind words, Courtney. We are thrilled you had the perfect Wedding day. Thanks for sharing it with us!
  • Seaven

Seaven · Married on 06/29/2019

Beautiful Venue

We had Zoe and Nicole help with our wedding. These girls know what they are doing and made our special day amazing!

Sent on 09/05/2019

The Madison Event Center's reply:

Hi Seaven! Thank you for your positive feedback! We are so happy you had such an amazing special day! Cheers to you!

Jane H. · Married on 06/01/2019

Heitkamp/Nuesse June 1, 2019 Wedding Reception

My daughter recently (June 1, 2019) had her reception at the Madison. There is not enough time or space to even begin to tell you how wonderful they were to work with! From our first meeting in November with Ashley Bangi to our final details meeting with Zoe Mendenhall in May, they were extremely kind, professional, knowledgeable and supportive. Both were eager to help in any way, promptly returned emails/calls, and took care of everything!! They were fabulous!!! The night of the event, the night coordinators Jake, Spencer, and Ashley had everything under total control so we could thoroughly enjoy the reception. They went above and beyond, to help us and ensure the evening went well. At the end of the event they helped us load everything up and even helped us get all the gifts, decorations, etc. to where they had to go---again above and beyond! The guests continue talking about the great service and attentiveness of the staff, how they all worked so hard, and what a wonderful place the Madison was! Many even expressed that they couldn't believe how they were greeted by staff offering them vouchers for the parking and how they were made to feel so welcome. Many of the guests have also expressed that based on their experience of the evening, they have recommended the Madison to others. As for us, there aren't enough stars to adequately rate the Madison. They excel in all areas--personnel, service, facilities, support, presentation, quality, food, etc. We personally have also told others that if they ever have to have a wedding reception, look no further than the Madison! They are definitely "one stop" wedding event planning! Thank you to each of the employees for making my daughter's wedding reception absolutely perfect in every way! You are the best!

Sent on 06/18/2019

The Madison Event Center's reply:

Jane, thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us! We are so happy your daughter's Wedding planning experience and special day was perfect!! It was an honor to be a part of it all. Cheers!

Nathanial H. · Married on 05/24/2019

Wonderful and Accommodating

The Madison was extremely accommodating to our needs. They were able to work with our budget to help make my dreams come true. They were helpful every step of the process making sure they had every detail that I wanted for the reception. They also worked with all the vendors to coordinate set up and drop off times so that I wouldn't have to worry about it the day of the wedding. The night of the wedding there was someone who was dedicated to make sure that my husband and I had everything that we needed. They made sure we had whatever we wanted to drink and they brought us the food from the buffet. Everyone was wonderful throughout the whole process!

Sent on 06/11/2019

The Madison Event Center's reply:

Nathanial, thank you so much for sharing your experience with us! We are elated that your dreams came true for your special day. Thank you for letting us be a part of it all!
  • Becky

Becky V. · Married on 12/28/2018

Amazing and helpful

We were working directly with Zoe and she was incredibly helpful and accommodating and answered emails quickly. The staff even helped us clean up decorations we brought in ourselves after the reception even though it's not required of them. They were always coming up to me throughout the night to see if there was anything I needed. I would definitely recommend using this venue.

Sent on 01/06/2019

The Madison Event Center's reply:

Hi Becky! Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us! We are so glad your wedding day went so perfectly! Cheers!
  • Jacob

Jacob · Married on 11/10/2018

Perfect Night

I cannot thank the staff at the Madison Event Center enough. Everything about our wedding was absolutely perfect. From the food, to the venue, the decorations – I do not even have one complaint.
    Thank you to Zoe for helping us with every question we had along the way and making this so easy to set up and prepare for. Nicole also was there for our initial tour of the venue and some stuff initially, so thank you to you as well.
    Also, I have to give the highest praise for Ashley our event captain the night of. She was AMAZING. She had everything figured out for us, and she made sure there wasn’t a single hold up the entire night. Honestly, Ashley did more than I would have ever expected her to, checking on us occasionally and making sure things were great. Without her I don’t think the night would have been as great.
    Also, FANTASTIC bartending/food service staff. They were so funny and wonderful, the guests also LOVED them.
    15/10, absolutely recommend.

Sent on 11/12/2018

The Madison Event Center's reply:

Hi Jacob! Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us! This feedback is so important to us. We are so glad your wedding day was perfect! Cheers!

Catie · Married on 10/06/2018

We just had our wedding at the Madison South (Madison Ballroom) this past weekend and it was truly a night we will never forget. We were so happy with all of the staff we worked with (Ashley, Zoe, and Amy). The venue was classy and all of the staff was organized and responsive. The food was amazing!

Sent on 10/09/2018

The Madison Event Center's reply:

Hi Catie! Thank you so much for your praises. We are so happy you had a perfect day. Thank you for allowing us to be a part of it!

Connie H. · Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing experience

My daughter got married at The Madison and from the moment we walked in it was an amazing experience. Very professional, they make you feel special every step of the way. Their prices are reasonable, and they handle all the details. Ashley took such great care of every detail, answered a ton of our questions and the whole experience was exactly what we wanted and expected. Food was delicious, the Emerald Room was the perfect size and so beautiful it didn't need much decorations. I could not have been happier. Nothing negative to say at all. Every single staff member was attentive and helpful.

Sent on 11/05/2018

The Madison Event Center's reply:

Connie, thank you so much for taking to time to leave a review! We are thrilled that everything went so perfectly for your daughter's big day! We are happy we got to be a part of it all.
  • Keri

Keri C. · Married on 10/05/2018

I now understand why EVERYONE goes to The Madison to get married!

Our wedding, ceremony, and reception was beyond anything we ever dreamed of! EVERYTHING went off without a hitch, the timing was perfect, every detailed was cared for, and THE SERVICE was absolutely astounding!

I now understand why EVERYONE goes to The Madison to get married, they all are THE BEST at what you do and make every event you host feel personal and one of a kind, and Ian and I cannot thank them enough for making our day unforgettable!

Sent on 10/30/2018

The Madison Event Center's reply:

Hi Keri! Thank you so much for your praises. This review means so much to us! We are so happy we got to be a part of it all. Cheers!

Renita · Married on 09/23/2018

Married on 9/23/18 at The Madison-South...The Loft and The Galleria! The entire process was wonderful! Candace, Zoe and Carla helped to make rhis rhe wedding that I'd always dreampt of. Everything went off without a hitch. I can't thank them enough for making our day PERFECT!

Sent on 09/25/2018

The Madison Event Center's reply:

Renita, thank you so much for sharing your experience with us! We are so glad your wedding day was perfect! Cheers!
  • Ileana

Ileana · Married on 09/08/2018

My husband and I chose the Madison Event Center for our wedding reception and we could not be happier with our choice!! It is a beautiful event space, conveniently located and with great perks (1 free hour of decorating, Hotel Covington upgrades, etc). Most importantly, the staff is SO friendly and SO hardworking they will go above and beyond to ensure you have the most fantastic day. Zoe was out event details specialist and she is a dream come true. She ensured our day was perfect and was very communicative throughout the whole planning process. The day of coordinators - Amy and Jake - were also incredible. They really looked out for us and ensured every moment was perfect. Amy even packed up all of our decor and wheeled it across the street for us to our Hotel Room in the middle of a downpour. She was super patient, never rushed us, and extremely helpful. We could not have survived this day without the help of the Madison staff. We are SO happy we chose them and can't recommend them enough!

Sent on 09/13/2018

The Madison Event Center's reply:

Ileana, we are so happy you had such an amazing Wedding day. Thank you for letting us be a part of it all! Cheers!

Shonda · Married on 08/02/2018

We held our daughter's wedding in the Emerald room at the Madison Event Center. It couldn't have been more perfect! The event coordinators were fantastic. They always had an answer to our many questions. The staff the night of the event was very attentive to our needs. They were in constant contact with my daughter, making sure she had everything she needed and also with my husband and I. It was the easiest planning from start to finish. My daughter's wedding was on a Friday night, so they let us decorate the day before with ease. At the end of the reception night, I blinked and everything was cleaned, boxed up and on carts to take to our car. They even loaded it for us. I am so pleased we chose this venue. It truly made our daughter's day magical.

Sent on 08/09/2018

The Madison Event Center's reply:

Shonda, thank you so much for your praises! We are thrilled to hear your family had such an amazing day.

Abbey · Married on 07/20/2018

My husband and I cannot say enough about The Madison and its staff. They were AMAZING!!! We didn't want for anything the entire night, never had an empty glass :) They are so accommodating, willing to work with you to make your day exactly how you want it to be. I will recommend them always. Candice was our planning person and Tracy was our day of person. These two ladies were outstanding!!! Our day couldn't have been what it was without them!!

The venue is gorgeous, food is amazing and its a perfect place!

Sent on 07/24/2018

The Madison Event Center's reply:

Hi Abbey! Thank you so much for your praises. We are so happy you had a perfect day. Thank you for allowing us to be a part of it!