169 Reviews for The Madison Event Center

Photobooth (7)
In-House Bar (6)
In-House Catering (6)
Cash Bar (6)
All Inclusive Packages (5)
Dessert (5)
Wireless Internet (1)
Limited Bar (1)
Audio Equipment (1)
169 The Madison Event Center Reviews

The Madison was an awesome venue to work with! I as well as my guests couldn't get over how nice the staff was the entire night! Everyone was blown away by how well they were treated by our day of coordinator, Jake. He made sure everyone was comfortable the entire time. Jake put me at ease during the rehearsal as well as the actual wedding day. His cool and calm demeanor really kept a relaxing temperament for everyone. Also, Candice Rains was a great help leading up to the big day. She was very flexible when I wanted to make changes and was very prompt with responses. If you want your reception to stand out from the rest, you will have to pay the price, but I can assure that it will turn out beautiful. Amazing venue with amazing service!!!

Photo for The Madison Event Center Review - Add a comment...
Profile Picture Ramiyah, 6/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Server(s)

We cannot thank The Madison Event Center enough for making our wedding day beyond perfect. From the start every detail was taken care of and it made the adventure of wedding planning so enjoyable. Our wedding day was the very best. They took very good care of us, our bridal party, and all of our guests in attendance. Tracey Herron and Ashley Proffitt were our event captains and made sure the reception went exactly as planned with all the joy in the world. Ashley Bangi and Emily West were fabulous at helping with all of the initial planning for our perfect day. The food was also excellent. We did the buffet setting and got so many compliments on the food. We also did the skyline coneys as our late night snack and they were an absolute hit. If we could go back to our wedding day and do it all over again we would do it exactly the same way down to the smallest detail. It was our best day ever!

Profile Picture Kayla, 5/27/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Wheelchair Access, Altar/Arches, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Indoor, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Accommodations, All Inclusive Packages, Outside Vendors, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Liability Insurance, Set Up, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

I don’t even really know where to start. Our experience at the Madison was wonderful! Emily who met me the week prior to the wedding went over all my ideas and thoughts and put it all together on our wedding day better than I could have imaged it! Now for the actual staff who were there during our wedding reception. These individuals were above and beyond excellent! Every single wait staff were all very kind, happy, professional, and willing to do whatever they could for you. A huge thanks to Jake- who was amazing! He introduced himself to my husband and I as soon as we got there, and made sure we had everything we needed and more! He constantly made sure we had a drink, he offered as well as made us both dinner plates- so we didn’t have to go through the buffet line. He brought us appetizers to our head table to ensure we got some, and was just on the ball. Everything flowed very smoothly without any hitches. I unfortunately can’t remember all of the staffs names but Tim our Bartender for the night was awesome! Thanks to everyone at the Madison for giving us the reception we had only dreamed about!

Profile Picture Jessica, 4/14/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, All Inclusive Packages, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Photobooth, Tables, Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Indoor

The food was excellent, great attention to detail from start to finish. The staff working the reception was amazing and professional at all times. We felt well prepared for the big day and well taken care of. Highly recommended!!

Profile Picture Richard, 3/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Madison was a wonderful choice for our wedding. I don't know what I would have done without having our event coordinator Dwight there on our wedding day. He took care of everything I needed and things I didn't even think of. I could not have had a more perfect day and that was all due to the amazing staff at the Madison. We held our ceremony there and it was gorgeous- so easy for everyone to just head downstairs to the reception after. The food was amazing- our guests were all raving. We chose to do a dessert bar vs. cake and everyone loved it. The bourbon bar added a special touch to our day. We couldn't have been more pleased. Ashley was our coordinator and she helped me with all of the planning was so responsive throughout the process. I could not have asked for more.

Profile Picture April , 3/10/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Altar/Arches, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Tables, Indoor, Buffet, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Server(s), Tastings, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Liquor, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, All Inclusive Packages, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, In-House Catering, Set Up, Parking

We just had our perfect reception in the Madison Ballroom. We came in a week after getting engaged and were hooked from the first time we spoke with Ashley Bangi. She was very relatable, understanding, and accommodating. She put all of our fears at ease and made it a truly pleasant experience. She was incredibly flexible, which was very important for this Indecisive Bride. She made everything so easy! The night of was AMAZING! Our Team Leader Tabitha was INCREDIBLE. She made sure my groom and I had drinks in hand if needed, got us more from the buffet so we didn't have to get up and wait in line (which we did NOT mind doing!). The whole team was fantastic, very on top of timing and making the night go smoothly. If there was any kind of problem, we wouldn't have even known! THE MADISON IS AMAZING!

Profile Picture Kelly, 2/23/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I am still hearing from people that said it was the best food at a reception they have ever had.

Profile Picture Sara, 2/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I always heard your wedding day goes fast, and I was amazed at how fast it actually went. The Madison staff was amazing and kept us on time, which is key on days that fly. They went above and beyond all throughout the process, and I highly recommend them to everyone.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 2/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

I am so glad I had my wedding/ceremony at The Madison! Everything was perfect and they made sure our day was special and amazing! I would highly recommend the Madison!

Profile Picture Kristin, 1/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Having our daughters wedding and reception at the Madison was the best decision hands down. Ashley was extremely easy to work with and did a great job guiding us through the whole process. The day could not have gone smoother. Every single person was helpful and accommodating. The Terrace was beautiful for the wedding and the reception in the Emerald was amazing. The food was awesome- everyone commented on the food! Decorated beautifully! We loved every thing about the Madison!

Profile Picture Carol, 1/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

Couldn’t have asked for a better celebration. The staff treated everyone like family and the location was so elegant.

Profile Picture Anna, 1/6/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Buffet, Indoor

My whole wedding experience was wonderful! Candice helped me plan every detail with ease (which was hard some days since I did not live close.) Now let me tell you about Jake. I cannot say enough amazing things about this man and his event team. He kept me calm, helped me relax, took care of everything my husband and I needed, and even cleaned and packed all of our décor and chargers! I had forgotten to move my car to the center for décor loading and this AMAZING MAN and his AMAZING TEAM walked all of my stuff down to Hotel Covington without any of my friends or family lifting a finger. My guests were commenting on how they were taken care of by Jake and his team and were blown away by the customer service.

If you want a seamless planning process, OUTRAGEOUSLY good food, and to have you and your guests completely pampered on your day then book the Madison Event Center and request Candice and Jake!

Profile Picture Kaitlan, 11/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Tables, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Stations, Tastings, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, All Inclusive Packages, Outside Vendors, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Set Up, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Wine, Open Bar, Specialty Beer, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Indoor

We had an amazing experience having our son's wedding/reception at the facility. Everything was perfect! Jake was incredible managing the entire evening and the wait staff was attentive, kind, and professional. The food was so good (everyone thought so.....so many complements) and my son and his wife were treated like royalty.......they loved it! If you're looking for a venue to have your event at, look no further than the Madison because they will take excellent care of all your needs. We even had a couple come in very late (through no fault of their own) and I asked if we could make a couple of plates of food for them (the food had been taken away at this point of the evening) and without hesitation I had two plates in my hands while he loaded them with food (which was kept warm in the warmer) so as I laid the food on the table for our very hungry guest, I was quickly followed by the waiter with utensils & napkins.......amazing!! The whole event without issues....just perfect!

Profile Picture Deborah, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

This place is amazing. Candice was my coordinator and she was extremely professional and answered all of my questions in a very timely manner. You get day of coordinators on the day of the wedding and these people make everything perfect. They all did their best to service and check in on everyone. This place went above and beyond to make our special day worth every penny. I truly cannot recommend this place enough.

Profile Picture Demonica, 10/28/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We really appreciate the effort and personal attention we received from the entire waitstaff. Big thank you to our event captains Darren Rose and Ashley Fossitt. Not only did they take care of everything they also took the time to talk with us, get to know us and make sure everything was running smoothly.
Big thank you for assisting my grandfather with getting the cake set up and if he says the place was impressive then it must be true.
We 100 percent recommend the Madison and you will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Chris, 10/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Madison was the best to work with! Being an out of town bride they were quick and very responsive to any questions I had no matter how big or small. The venue and the services they provided were the best we found on the market. We had our reception in The Emerald Ballroom which provided the perfect ambience and size we were looking for. We would highly recommend The Madison for your big day!

Profile Picture User7063852, Recently Married, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Indoor, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine, Outside Vendors, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Set Up, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Photobooth, Tables

We could not be more please with the how amazing our reception turned out, how friendly and responsive all the staff members were, and how accommodating everyone was to our requests. Ashely, was our wedding coordinator and we absolutely loved her! She was so easy to work with and made all of the wedding planning a lot less stressful. Thanks to everyone at the Madison Event Center for making our reception so memorable!

Profile Picture Justina, 8/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Hands down the best decision we made for the wedding was to book with The Madison! We booked our wedding almost a year out and ended up switching event coordinators due to the original girl leaving (both were amazing and helpful). Not sure how other brides are, but I had SO many questions and was constantly emailing Jessica and then Lindsay Rogers (our event coordinator when Jessica left). They were both quick to respond, even during evening hours and holiday breaks. I was really impressed with how quick they were to help!

In addition to the helpfulness of the coordinators, another great part was we had to do nothing besides pick what we wanted and drop off additional decorations if we wanted. I had helped my sister with her wedding two years ago and it was all DIY and all stressful. Having it at The Madison was no stress at all because they did everything and truly were all-inclusive.

My guests loved the venue, the bar, the food, and the late-nite breakfast that we included! The day-of coordinators were just as wonderful and helped everything go off without any hiccups. Dwight helped with our ceremony and Ashley helped with our reception. I don't recall the name of our bartender becasue Ashley was constantly getting me drinks (I literally didn't have to do anything on the wedding night besides say "I do" and that's it)!

If you are looking for a beautiful, classy, and elegant venue - book The Madison. If you are looking for easy, no stress, and fun - book The Madison. Seriously, I don't have anything negative to say. They decorated, they made the food (which was amazing - definitely try the goetta bites and the brisket), they even packed up everything at the end and loaded it in the car.

Hands down, greatest venue I could have asked for for my wedding night!

Profile Picture Ashley, 7/14/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Tastings, Altar/Arches, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Indoor, Accommodations, All Inclusive Packages, Outside Vendors, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, In-House Bar, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Wireless Internet

We booked this place four weeks out from our wedding date after our previously booked venue cancelled on us. It could not have gone any better. The staff is incredible, food was spectacular and I really can't say enough great things. The Madison made this the best day of our lives. It is worth every penny.

Profile Picture Adam, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

We 100% recommend The Madison. They delivered a first class, picture-perfect wedding. Ashley, our event specialist, was helpful, responsive, and easy to work with. Jake, our day-of coordinator, was incredibly professional and went above and beyond expectations to make our wedding as seamless as possible. Planning was so much easier because their package pricing includes things like centerpieces, linens, champagne toast, complimentary parking, etc. The Taste & Toast event (complimentary dinner and drinks prior to the event) was wonderful and made us even more confident in the food, service, and staff. Several guests said it was the best food they ever had at a wedding and were very impressed with the ballroom and overall décor. It could not have gone better, and we’re so happy we chose The Madison.

Profile Picture kelly, 4/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

My feyoncé and I have decided to book with the Madison Event Center. We have been working with Candice and she has been wonderful! She is quick to respond to any questions either of us have, very professional, knowledgeable, and genuinely kind. We would recommend the Madison to anyone who asks! It's a beautiful reception AND ceremony venue! The prices are fair for the many perks there are to being a Madison bride.

Profile Picture User5227452, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Buffet, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Flatware, Linens, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Limited Bar, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine, Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Set Up, Altar/Arches, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Photobooth, Tables, Indoor

My husband and I absolutely loved the Madison. I can't think of anything but positive things to say about this venue. Every part of the process was made easier by getting married at the Madison and they were extremely personable. I felt like they knew exactly what they were doing because they had done it hundreds of times before but still felt very special! The reason that we went with the Madison in the first place was because it's mainly "all-inclusive", that is to say they have the tables, chairs, linens, decorations, bar, drinks, food, buffet, vases, votives, etc. You really don’t have to book a TON of vendors and there's not much to bring in for your reception. We loved that we only had to bring in the items that personalized our reception and not all the "basics". We chose to do our ceremony and reception at the Madison and it was absolutely perfect. It was easy for our guests and for us! The ceremony was just as beautiful as the reception. I would recommend the Madison to anyone looking for a wedding venue! They do such a wonderful job that you can really focus on what makes your wedding day so special and leave coordinating the details up to them!

Profile Picture Allison, 3/11/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Buffet, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Parking, Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Set Up, Indoor, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Signature Drink, Altar/Arches, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Photobooth, Tables

Absolutely beautiful. Lindsey Rogers was our planner. She is amazing!! My daughter was married in 2016 and the reception was at The Madison South. Emily's reception was beautiful. When her twin, Patrick, became engaged we knew we wanted to look at The Madison for the rehearsal. I can not say enough about the venue and the staff.

Profile Picture Dianne, 2/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Planning

We loved The Madison! We had our wedding in The Loft and our reception in the Grand Ballroom and it was the best wedding experience. Our wedding planner handled everything. I'm a very "Type A" person and I was able to sit back and enjoy the whole process! The night of our wedding ran so perfectly. I have had many people compliment that it was the best wedding they've ever been to!

Profile Picture Emily, 1/14/17, 1 Review